Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2016
Name: Gorgan Overlord
Species: Gorgon (medusa)
Health: 10,000
School:
Cheats:
1. "Hiding behind a shield? Too bad!! (Activated when you cast any shield spell) Cast: Shatter
2. "You wouldn't hit a lady, but I will hit you!!" (Activates after taking damage) Cast: Medusa
3. "This is getting old" activates after not taking damage for three rounds) Cast: Stun

After being defeated she will drop 5 gold and a firecat gummy

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
Name: The Destroyer
Species: Minotaur
Health: 12, 500
School:
Cheats:
1. "Children shouldn't play with blades!" Activates when blade is cast: Earthquake
2. "Nice pet, meet mine!" Activates when a pet maycast is casted: Chimera on caster.
3. "Two can play that game!" Activates when a feint is placed: Feint on caster.
4. "Unfortunate, really." Activates upon a fizzle: Gaze of Fate on caster.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
im pretty sure there is an option in game that allows you to keep people from entering your house. locks it off from visitors. besides the only people that should be able to enter your house are those on friends list i think, unless u put your house up for viewing in the house viewing shop in which case if people in your house bothers u that much don't.

Hero
May 07, 2015
eye of the sun
school:
species: giant sun serpent
health: 30.000
entrance speech: I have been summoned from the heart of the sun, the time you get by me is when the owner gets back! to the duel!!!
cheats: at the start of the duel he will say: from the sun I come, some of my friends came with me! and summons too baby sun serpents that are in the school of and have 10.000 health each, if you don't kill them by round 5, he takes their health but if he is at full health he will get too blades that are sun blades, every too rounds he uses his special move after he shouts: the sun is so hot, hope you don't have a "meltdown" hahah!
defeated speech: (cough) you have defeated me in a duel, I must return to my home inside the sun to regain my power, I will return!

second boss
name: warrior of a thousand wars
school:
species: minotaur wearing black armor with shadow magic swirling around him and a giant axe, the axe part is as big as your wizard
health:60.000
entrance speech: hi again, its me, the heart of the sun, I ran into shadow magic on my way back to the sun and I became this, the only way to get rid of it is to either win against someone powerful like yourself, my heart was once fire, now it is shadow, I must win this duel, do not think you can beat me, I am part shadow now! I will trade you strike for strike! blade for blade! to the duel!
cheats: if you feint warrior he will say: trapping? USLESS, so usless if you try and use a negative blade or negative anything on warrior, he will say: you look to weaken me?i will weaken YOU! and puts that negative on you by switching it and giving it to you. when warrior gets down to 10.000 health he will say: from the shadows I was made in I will bring some friends to help and summons in Miranda jadesong who is with 40.000 health and ryan whisper who is and has 20.000 health,
defeated speech: you saved me anyway, I thank you wizard, goodbye, here is your reward: he drops sun slicer a guitar wand and shadow serpent,

Hero
May 07, 2015
sun girl1122 on Feb 16, 2016 wrote:
level 81

name: shadow dragon lord

school: (again. of course)

species: dragon (of course)

health:40.000

cheats: 1:if you summon a henchmen he says: you need help? so do i then! and summons 3 mini dragons with 1000 health each. 2:if you use any or spells he says:your spells WONT work on me! 3: if the owner of the house comes in during the duel he says: well? should i keep killing them or not? then 2 buttons come up yes or no if no he says: your lucky. then flys away ending the duel if yes he says: hooray for me! i get to keep killing you! then uses a stun. a fire dragon or rebirth. its a 50:50:50 chance for him to use any of the three. 4: if he's not killed in 20 rounds he says: ugh.. this is taking too long! im going to end this now! and uses a 10.000 shadow fire dragon

at death: how? how did you kill me? no! this is not doable! i will kill you! then a npc owner says: no no no they won the duel fair and square give them there rewards. they deserve it. then he says: fine. take your reward you win.... for now! then flys away to his cave. you get the rewards out of a gold chest P.S the chest wont come up until he flys away

how do you like my boss? to op?
shadow dragon lord remake!

level 93
(I may or may not need to post this in to parts)
name: ULTRA shadow dragon lord
school: //
health: 400.000
entrance speech: hello again wizard, did you miss me? I am back and better than ever! bow down to me, or else ill DESTROY YOU!!! muhahah! join me, wizard, we can take down enemies together, no? then fine! I will kill you!
cheats: at the start of duel he says: light? bleh, ill rip the light right out of you! he uses his special spell called dark in the light it goes like this: he walks into the middle of the ring, he walks up to the wizard, and flys up into the air, and comes down and claws the wizard and then slaps the wizard with his wing. the clawing part does 100 damage and the slapping part does 1000 damage. 5 rounds into the duel he says: time for some reinforcements! and summons warrior of a thousand wars and eye of the sun (look to my previous post to see who I am talking about) warrior has 100.000 health and sun has 200.000 health and they are both in the school of shadow, warrior says: the wizard again? hi wizard, time for you to say good bye, sun says: how did the wizard get back here? nevermind that, time for your reign of winning to end today wizard! and they both use the rank 9 spell from fire and death (sun uses the fire one and warrior uses the death one) if warrior or sun dies before shadow does, they will come back to life with double the health each, so warrior will have 200.000 and sun will have 400.000 health, when shadow dies but the other people are still alive shadow will get replaced by a toned-down version of him with 100.000 with less cheats. when shadow dies in that form he will return in his final form with 50.000 health,
defeated speech: shadow: I haven't seen a duel like that in a while! I wish you luck on your travels young wizard. sun: good job wizard, ill give you some rewards for that duel. sun drops a phantomized wizard pet and some mega snacks. warrior: nice job! good luck! bye!!!!!!!

Survivor
Sep 06, 2014
im level 25

name: master of fizzles

school:
species: lightning snake

health: 1,500

when attacked with myth spells, he gets a 45% plus accuracy blade and the caster of the myth spell gets a -30% accuracy blade, casts typical tier 1-3 storm spells along with respective blades and traps, but his special spell is stormzilla.

(p.s, i think people are maybe making their bosses a little too strong)

Survivor
Sep 10, 2016
I agree, Keeping all of those pesky wizards out of my home while decorating would be nice :3

Survivor
Sep 10, 2016
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
This would make the housing tours a little more exiting :P

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
lvl 80
Boss: Eternal Phoenix Rank 6
HP: 7,500 (returns with 1,000)
Cheats: Every time an attack (that's not lethal) deals over 1,000, the phoenix attacks all 500 damage and heals 400 for three rounds.
If a wizard casts any negative ward or charm on the Phoenix, they will remove the charm and add a fireblade/thermal shield.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2014
Lvl 43
Mander
Rank 5 Boss
1500 Health

I know this sounds very easy because I want to be able to defeat the boss and I like it when friends teleport anyways

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
How about facing the owner of the house? like a clone of the current wizard that owns that house? That would be perfect no cheats just a regular fight I think that would be awesome.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2013
Name Snowy Winter
Species lord of winter
Rank seven
Cheat "so you thought you could get away with it" he stuns you for 3 rounds if you do 1500 damage or more
Health 5000
When you kill him he comes back with 2500 health with the cheat of stun and if you kill his first version he comes back and does a 2500 damage colossus to you
School

Survivor
Oct 07, 2013
Ok so this is my boss:

Name:
Alaric The Storm Master

Pre-Battle Phrase: You dare challange the all mighty ______, prepare to be crushed by the power of the seven seas and the storm titan! (Only says your 1st name, example Luke Lightstone he would only say the all mighty Luke")

Cheats-
*You can join the battle and help him defeat whoever is intruding.
*Every 4 rounds he says "The Titans give me power!" and gains a 120 blade which is followed by a random attack can be rank 5 or below. (can't be shadow)
*If battle reaches 20 rounds he says "The clock is ticking!" then you have 10 rounds to defeat him or he casts 4 glowbugs in a row. (dispels don't work, shields or resist are ignored so its pretty much death if you dont kill him in 30 rounds)
*When you manage to kill him he comes back with 10 health but with 90 resist and 10 shields. (the battle rounds limit is gone when killed 1st time) he also says "The titans have betreayed me! I shall seek refuge!"
*If a tc attack is used he says "None of those fake attacks!" and makes the spell damage divided by 2.

Drops- Rare Reagents including amber.
A completly new set of gear, better than darkmoor.
3 new mounts.
1-revised version of ice skates (Depending on the school, a trail of that school appears when skating) name of mount is ____ wings (enter school name on the blank)
2-a mix of red and black wings that the afk animation is a spinning motion of the wings that create a mini tornado the name of the mount are deathfire wings
3-Alarics Dragon- A storm dragon that breaths blue fire.

When he finally dies he says "I GIVE UP! I GIVE UP! I do not wish to battle you no more, you may pass, strong spirits are in your favor"

then you gain a badge called "Master Of The Titans Favored"
if you defeat him 5 times you get a badge called "Desire for the power of the lords"

*owner of the house can switch him off and can make chosen people not have to fight.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2008
Name: Pops' Slashes

Species: Cat

Appearance: A grey cat in a Chapeau and redcoat. Holds a cutlass (Similar in pose to secret boss Billy the Cutter)

School:

Health: 2000 (Makes up for this in resist.)

Cheats:
"Light it up!" Casts a Fire scorch. Deals 355 Fire school damage to a random player. Cast at start of battle.
"Good evening!" Casts Orthrus on any player who is playing the game at night.
"I'm not falling for that!" Will cast a 100 damage fire spell on himself whenever feint is cast. Can critical on self.
Pierces.

Mastery of Balance. Mastery of Fire. Mastery of Death. Mastery of Myth.
(Mastery=Can use power pips with)

Resists: All basic schools by 80%

Boosts: All astral magic and shadow magic by 55%

Spells:

Balance blade. Dragon blade. Fire blade (40%). Fire blade (35%). (These all cost 1 pip instead of 0.)

Helephant. Samoorai. Hephaestus. Medusa. Earthquake.
Oni no Death. Death Efreet. (Is there a Death Efreet? If not,make it)
Jade Oni. (The Jade Oni spell is balance.)

Sword of kings (Death). Sword of kings (Myth). Sword of kings (Fire). Sword of kings (Balance)
(Sword of kings = The spell with King Artorious on a big boat)

(All his spells aside from the blades cost five pips. The blades cost 1 pip.)

Stun immune. Immune to Beguile unless Beguile is from the Crow spell. (Cats chase birds)

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
All these bosses are great and this is a really good idea, but I don't want my actual friends to have to fight monsters when I invite them over, so maybe there could be a mark, icon, or signal, I can activate in specific friends so that they can bypass my home security undetected. Or to make things simple there could just be a mark i can activate to prevent unwanted guests from porting to me in the first place. But that's not as fun

Survivor
Jul 23, 2016
Here is my Boss:
(You told me to make a boss, So I did)
Name: Tanja Spritefly
Type and Rank: Rank 7
Health: 6,872

Apperance: Looks Like a Restless Soldier in DS, but with no Helmet on / Has long Green Hair, and carries a Scimitar instead of a Mace.

Resist: Myth 85%, Balance 45%

Boosts: Storm 50%, Life 20%
Cheats:
"Don't Try to Outwit me!" (Casts a -55% Weakness on you) ; (This happens once someone else joins the battle)
"Sun, Moon, and Stars... COMBINE!" (Random 645 Astral Attack on you) ; (This happens if you Elemental/Spirit Blade)
"Arrrgh... Minion! Help Me!" (Summons two 0 Pip Protection Poxes that has 785 Health) ; (This happens once she falls below 4,500 Health)
"My name is Spritefly!" (Sprite spell that does 150 + 550 overtime HP)
And the Cheat that EVERYONE will hate:
"I will torture you until my deed is fullfilled!" (Casts a Dimension Shift every 5 rounds)

Spells known:
Bloodbat
Troll
Myth Trap
Cyclops
Ether Shield
Humongofrog
Time of Legend (barely uses that though, Don't worry about it)
Minotaur
Earthquake
Orthrus
Reshuffle
Saga of Heroes (Barely uses that too)
Mass Myth Prism
Myth Prism
Buff Minion
Siphon Health
Mega Subdue
Keeper of the Flame
Athena Battle Sight
Pierce
Cleanse Ward
Medusa
Basilisk
King Artorius (Fire)
Witch's Housecall
Shatter
Vassanji
Talos

Mason Myth Level 40
Mason DeathLevel 1

Survivor
Mar 29, 2016
Before I start I may say that this is such a cool idea but I may be breaking the rules of this but I couldn't hold this idea in my brain anymore so here it is [btw this has two forms ones for different levels] ( another but it kicks low levels out into the commons)

So I begin...
level 1 - 20
Dialogue: *cackle* A low level how interesting but you are to weak to stand up against me!!!
(cut scene plays of the wizard being thrown through the spiral door)

level 30 - 43
Name: Bolts
Species: Kraken
HP (hit points): 5,560
Spells: all low level storm spells
Starts with 5 regular pips
Defeat Dialogue: Ugh! I guess this is... the end...

Level 44 - 120
HP (hit points): 6,300
Spells: all storm spells and some balance spells
Cheat 1: "I need Health!" (activation: when he reaches 2,000 HP he heals to 5,000 only triggered once)
Cheat 2: "Lets swap that blade shall we?" (activation: when a wizard puts a blade on him/herself he breaks the blade and puts weakness on the wizard once per wizard)
Cheat 3: "Don't you dare try to outsmart me!" (activation: when another wizard joins the battle he summons a copy of himself only Triggered once. {Copy has same stats and cheats except the 3rd one})

Ethan ThunderWalker

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills

I actually really like this idea, it's an interesting new step to involve some more challenges. But would you be able to have your friends teleport to you and help if you have to fight a boss to get into another persons house?

Survivor
Feb 08, 2015
Level 115 Thaumaturge.

Frost Keeper
Boss Rank 14
Ice Shadow.
Health: 15,000
Pet: Ice Guardian

Note: This boss casts enhanced version of Tower Shield. 55%
Deals 15% Damage
This boss has mastery of Death
This Boss has maximum of 3 Shadow Pip
boost 10% to and
Minions: None

Spell:
Tower Shield,Sacrifice,Steal Ward,Frostbite,Ice Blade,Ice trap,Ice Spear,Katabatic Wind, Lord of Winter,Mammoth,Colossus,Abominable Weaver,Shadow Fiend,Insane Bolt,Shadow Shrike,Shadow Fiend,Freeze,Adapt,Sleet Storm,Embracement,Absorb shield,Conviction, n

Cheat:
"Let The Game Commences"
Cast Frostbite at start on random Player

"That is what you can do?"
Cast Snowdrift if a DOT heal is casted
pet doesn't trigger this cheat

"Come forth my Pet!"
if a Wizard cast a Trap such as Hex,curse , The Pet cast Sacrifice (250 taken 1000 heal)
pet trigger this cheat

"The Elite never fail"
if a Wizard cast a shield, The Shield will be Stealed.
pet triggers this cheat

"Well Done I praise your Effort"
If a Wizard shield other than himself, The boss cast a Tower Shield on the caster.

"Selfishness stays out of my sight"
Pet cast Regenerate if a Caster cast a bluff (negative stat or dot)

"It is I to finish this"
The boss cast physical attack if the caster attacks after it 6th Pips. (sixth Power or sixth normal pip "3 power pip is not 6 Power pip)

"Behold's Shadow's True Might"
The Boss cast +50% Trap on himself and cast Shadow Insane bolt on random wizard every 15 round

"My Master is the Champion of Shadow"
if a Caster is not attacking the boss for after 5 round,The boss will cast a Shadow Shrike. and follow by Shadow Fiend.

"The Shadow can be use for good conscience"
The Boss will cast a Lightning bolt on it self if the Player cast Blade.

End
-Wizard Winning
"You are alive?"
When defeating boss, The Pet cast an 200% Incoming Heal Ward on every Wizard
"My Master wish you success on your journey"
The Pet cast 850 Rebirth

Wizard losing
"You are not Worthy,None of you are"
cast a Max pip Dryad on himself

Survivor
Feb 08, 2015
superethan20066 on Dec 4, 2016 wrote:
Before I start I may say that this is such a cool idea but I may be breaking the rules of this but I couldn't hold this idea in my brain anymore so here it is [btw this has two forms ones for different levels] ( another but it kicks low levels out into the commons)

So I begin...
level 1 - 20
Dialogue: *cackle* A low level how interesting but you are to weak to stand up against me!!!
(cut scene plays of the wizard being thrown through the spiral door)

level 30 - 43
HP (hit points): 5,560
Spells: all low level storm spells
Starts with 5 regular pips
Defeat Dialogue: Ugh! I guess this is... the end...

Level 44 - 120
HP (hit points): 6,300
Spells: all storm spells and some balance spells
Cheat 1: "I need Health!" (activation: when he reaches 2,000 HP he heals to 5,000 only triggered once)
Cheat 2: "Lets swap that blade shall we?" (activation: when a wizard puts a blade on him/herself he breaks the blade and puts weakness on the wizard once per wizard)
Cheat 3: "Don't you dare try to outsmart me!" (activation: when another wizard joins the battle he summons a copy of himself only Triggered once. {Copy has same stats and cheats except the 3rd one})

Ethan ThunderWalker
okay swaping blade while your Bolt is a Storm? Nah. Steal Charm is for Fire. Storm is Enfeeble.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2015
sun girl1122 on Sep 14, 2016 wrote:
shadow dragon lord remake!

level 93
(I may or may not need to post this in to parts)
name: ULTRA shadow dragon lord
school: //
health: 400.000
entrance speech: hello again wizard, did you miss me? I am back and better than ever! bow down to me, or else ill DESTROY YOU!!! muhahah! join me, wizard, we can take down enemies together, no? then fine! I will kill you!
cheats: at the start of duel he says: light? bleh, ill rip the light right out of you! he uses his special spell called dark in the light it goes like this: he walks into the middle of the ring, he walks up to the wizard, and flys up into the air, and comes down and claws the wizard and then slaps the wizard with his wing. the clawing part does 100 damage and the slapping part does 1000 damage. 5 rounds into the duel he says: time for some reinforcements! and summons warrior of a thousand wars and eye of the sun (look to my previous post to see who I am talking about) warrior has 100.000 health and sun has 200.000 health and they are both in the school of shadow, warrior says: the wizard again? hi wizard, time for you to say good bye, sun says: how did the wizard get back here? nevermind that, time for your reign of winning to end today wizard! and they both use the rank 9 spell from fire and death (sun uses the fire one and warrior uses the death one) if warrior or sun dies before shadow does, they will come back to life with double the health each, so warrior will have 200.000 and sun will have 400.000 health, when shadow dies but the other people are still alive shadow will get replaced by a toned-down version of him with 100.000 with less cheats. when shadow dies in that form he will return in his final form with 50.000 health,
defeated speech: shadow: I haven't seen a duel like that in a while! I wish you luck on your travels young wizard. sun: good job wizard, ill give you some rewards for that duel. sun drops a phantomized wizard pet and some mega snacks. warrior: nice job! good luck! bye!!!!!!!
It is too Overpowered.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2015

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills

Level: 47
Health 8,000
Cheat: Same as you
After Cheat:4,000
Name: Judgement
Species:Judgement

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
here's my boss: level 120 leopard: health endless amount, cheats: if you heal he takes 2000 of your health. cheat 2: if you attack him with a ,,or school he will resist it fully. cheat 3: if you put a blade on you or anyone or any type of charm he will take it. cheat 4: if you put a trap or weakness type spell on him, he'll switch it to you. cheat 5: when he casts a spell he uses all the schools which are:. cheat 6: every spell you use does one damage. (remember, after he hits below one million health, he regenerates to maximum, which is 90000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ) cheat 7: once you first attack he summons 3 baby leopards which are 1 inch tall that have 19000000 health and they each are all schools. cheat 8: when his baby leopards attack each time he claws you and it does 2500 damage. cheat 9: he does 1000 damage per attack.(not including blade and traps, he also is immune to the spells cooldown and disarm and pierce and stun) spells: all except scarab. boosts: none. main school: . when he is summoning the baby leopards he says: tis the season of lord kitty!!!!!!!!!! (his name is lord kitty, he's based on my pet leopard named lord kitty.

Explorer
Feb 03, 2010
The battlefield is a cave filled with skeletons of all kinds, and a tube of water, draining into the room.

Tribal Wildclaw

Cheats: Whenever the water fills the cave more, it will act like a global spell, starting at +20% & , then will increase by 10 whenever it rises. If it reaches 100%, the wizards are each dealt 1000000.

If a wizard joins the battle after the first round, the water from the tube will fill up the cave some more, with a nice animation to demonstrate.

If you cast a blade, it will summon a Supportive Wildclaw, which has 9000 and casts either bladestorm or elemental blade on the boss (Both of these have a 50% chance of being sharpened) each round.

If you cast a shield, the water will fill some more, and the boss will cast Storm Lord for 2000 and no stun.

If you heal, The cave will fill up more and the boss will summon a skeleton from the pile to fight for him, taking the stats of the Master Rattlebones Duel, but without any cheats.

If you hit, it will either cast a heal for 3 thirds what you hit (rounds up), or cast a AoE for 5000, ignoring all resist.

If the hit does over 20000, it will instead cast Shadow Deer Knight for 7000 overtime and the cave will fill up some more

If the attack does 29,000-29,999, or leaves him at that health, he will cast a permanent DoT on all wizards for 1000 and heal to exactly 10,000

If you cast a feint, it will cast Dark Juju on the caster of the feint and fill the cave more.

When you defeat it, it will drop these 100% of the time:
2 Summon Supportive Wildclaw (same behavior as in the battle) (No PvP) (No Auction)

Explorer
Feb 03, 2010
The battlefield is on the balcony you always talk to him on Colossus Blvd, but bigger to fit a battle circle.
The Gobbler King

Cheats: Since he is too big to fit in a battle circle, on the first round he will summon 4 Gobbler Guardians, which look like Babbling Meints, these guys each have 10000 and are .
If a wizard casts a shield while the guards are alive, they will all cast Frostbite on the wizard. 'WON'T GET BY US, NO SIR!'
If a wizard casts a blade, the guards will cast Mass Enfeeble and the Gobbler King will put an ice DoT for 1500.
If a wizard casts one while the guards are killed, only the DoT will happen.
The guards have a +1000% boost to every school but ice, which they have a -500% resist.
When the guards are killed, The Gobbler King will shout out, and take 30000 dmg.
Then he summons Prince Gobblestone and 2 Prince's Advisors.
Prince Gobblestone will cast 3000dmg Blizzard every round, until you hit him. Then he will stop for 5 rounds, and then resumes hitting. 'HEHE, HOOHOO, I'M GONNA GIT YOU!'
The Prince's Advisors are and no cheats.
When you kill them, the king will take another 30000 dmg.
Now you face him. He will pop his face under the balcony, then smash his head through it, into the enemy slots.
Every 2 rounds, including the starting, he will breathe rancid breath, causing all wizards to be stunned for 1 round.
If you hit him, he will cast 2 -100% accuracies on you.
If you heal, he will breathe again, even if he did on the same round. Pet heals will not trigger this cheat.
Instead, if a pet heals, he will smash his hand through the bottom of the balcony and hit the wizard owning the pet, for 4000. 'WON'T HAVE NONE OF THAT 'ROUND HERE'

He drops nothing special.