Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
Tartarus Spirit of the abyss School:
Health: 1,000,000,000
Resist: 100%
Boost: 100%/
1. "I am tartarus you cannot cast me into tartarus! Upon death you fight him with 1/10 0f his health
2 "hah puny charms and spells!" cast stealblade/stealcharm 6 times upon bladeing/shielding/spearing
3." took you too long I have risen!" cheat cast Medusa, Sirens, and Ortherus every round
4."i literally am unbeatable!" Cheat cast a special one shot kill spell on round 2 and dies every 2 rounds

Survivor
Dec 22, 2012
samuel032907 on Dec 2, 2017 wrote:
Tartarus Spirit of the abyss School:
Health: 1,000,000,000
Resist: 100%
Boost: 100%/
1. "I am tartarus you cannot cast me into tartarus! Upon death you fight him with 1/10 0f his health
2 "hah puny charms and spells!" cast stealblade/stealcharm 6 times upon bladeing/shielding/spearing
3." took you too long I have risen!" cheat cast Medusa, Sirens, and Ortherus every round
4."i literally am unbeatable!" Cheat cast a special one shot kill spell on round 2 and dies every 2 rounds
That sounds like a great idea but it would take the game's best shadowmancers there is just to beat that as well as having the most health in the game out of all the bosses and would take at least a couple of hours to beat and dozens of heals but it would be a great way to get the one in a million badge.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2012
All of these ideas sound awesome but would this bring more people to these houses and take away the concept of the idea of a boss guarding your home?

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
I just make the easiest/hardest things possible also he kills himself every 2 rounds so not exactle hard just heal and you might win

Explorer
Oct 27, 2017
Level 53 Ice
Bosses Name: Mr. Ice Guy
Health: 8995
Species: Wooly Mammoth
School: Ice
Bosses Cheats: 1. When his health goes below 2000, every round for 5 rounds he casts a unicorn spell, and after those rounds for the next two rounds, he casts a satyr on himself. 2. For every action, there is an opposite reaction
(Example: If you cast a feint on him, he will cast a minus 70 percent damage on himself, and a minus 30 percent damage on you. You trap him, he puts down a shield that takes away that same amount. You blade, he puts down a weakness with that same amount.) 3. After death, if his minion stays alive for the next three rounds, he comes back at 2249 health, and cheat one happens again.
Minion Name: Mr. Ice Boy
Health:4498
Species: Lord of Winter
Minions Cheats: 1. Every five turns, he says join me my brother, and summons another one of himself. 2. If his health goes below 1000, he fills all available spaces with another one of himself, and they all cast satyr at him he next round (including the boss). 3. Every 5 rounds he casts a healing spell that gives 2000 health to all.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
A random guy??? school:

health:your amount
cheats: You don't know me! cast every spell you dislike or like every 10seconds / succeeds in crashing your game.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
Angel of Solitude on Aug 29, 2017 wrote:
Name: Lost Soul
Class: Life
Health:1
Spells it casts: Natural Attack: 90 Ice damage
Cheat: after being defeated it will revive again with +1 health EVERY SINGLE TIME until it reaches 1 million health. After it reaches 1 million health and is defeated, you win.

Pack those reshuffles.
NOW THIS is my type of boss i'll just get people to spam port to me and btw if you get a full battle and like 8 more friends port what will happwn do you have an idea??

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
The original Hydra school:
health: 3,000
"Cut off 1 head 2 more take it's place!" summons 2 more hydras upon death
"lets go find 2 more!" cast hydra for 500 damage /head if you hit the hydra(s)
"Don't you summon my great enemy!" Stuns/ dispels if you use a spell
cards: Hydra, Elementalblade, Cerberus,Mythblade, Minitaur, Earthquake, Mythblade, Towershield

Hydra reformed school: /
"Cut off 2 heads 4 come back!"when both new heads die the 4 final heads come
"A gift from The sea of monsters!" Cast Sirens when you Sheild or Trap.
Cards: Hydra, Chimera, Spiritblade, Elementalblade, Earthquake, Medusa

The (Last) Heads of Hydra School: //
Health: 18,000 12,000/
"Only medusa will finish us!" You can't get rid of the last 1,000hp without using medusa.
"Hydra's heal better than food!" Cast Rebirth whenever they're hit over 7,000 damage even if they're dead
"Our Breath ignites the air"Cast Scald with the effect of Fireblade every 4 rounds
Cards: Rebirth, Balance blade, Medusa, Mystic Collousus, Witch's house call, Earthquake, Smokescreen, Avenging Fossil

218-876 XP 100-532 Gold Can drop Keeper of Flame and Loremaster Cards

Survivor
May 20, 2017
Boss Name: Chase Fires' Guard
School:
Level: 50
Health: 10,000
Cheat: "En Guarde!" Steals all of your charms each time you cast one.
2nd Cheat: "Reverse Psychology!" If a Loremaster spell is casted, this boss will cast the same spell back at the caster.
3rd Cheat: "I still have DETERMINATION!" (reference maybe?) Boss will revive itself when knocked out, but at half (5,000) of its health.
Moves: Immolate, Scald, Fire Blade, Glacial Shield, Heck Hound, Meteor Strike, Wyldfire, Phoenix, Helephant, Fire Dragon

Minion Name: Fire Demon
School:
Level: 50
Health: 5000
Moves: Immolate, Scald, Fire Blade, Glacial Shield, Heck Hound, Meteor Strike, Wyldfire, Phoenix, Helephant, Fire Dragon

Survivor
Jan 13, 2011
Noah Dragonheart, Level 72

Name: Kyrus
Species: Wyrm
School: Fire
Health: 6,000
Starting Pips: 5 Power Pips
Increased Boost: 80% to
Increased Resist: 90% to
Stunnable: No
Beguilable: No

Cheat: Every time a blade is cast, Kyrus will remove it and cheat cast Choke and an enhanced version of Immolate, dealing 400 damage to himself, and dealing 1,500 damage to a random player. At the end of every round, Kyrus cheat casts an Ice Shield.

Explorer
Apr 06, 2013
This is a really good idea! Here's my boss:

Name: Valerie Deathbane
Species: Death Seraph
School: Death
Health: 8,000
Cheat One: "How dare you change your magic?" When a Death Prism is cast, she removes it. (Note: This cheat will only apply if the prism is cast on Valerie, or there is a mass prism. If mass prism, she will only remove it from herself.)
Cheat Two: "Don't celebrate yet, wizard!" Once defeated, comes back with 4,000 health.
Cheat Three: "Not on my watch!" If the wizard heals themselves, an Earthquake is cast.
Spells: Deathblade, Feint, Vampire, Scarecrow, Wraith, Weakness, Plauge, Skeletal Dragon, Life sheild

Better hope you aren't a death because you're gonna have a long fight

Minion: Name: Valerie's Servant
Species: Scarecrow
School: Death
Health: 3,000
Spells: Deathblade, Feint, Life sheild, Vampire, Wraith, Weakness

Again, super great idea!

Sincerely,
Cori Skullblood, level 78

Survivor
Jun 20, 2016
Boss Name: The Spiral's Core

School: (Mastered all)

Look/Background: A large, strong man who is made of electricity. Starts off very huge, every time he is hit, he shrinks slightly, every time he is healed, he grows.

Health: 55,000

Starting Speech: Yes, the final battle! Prepare yourself, wizard, for this will be the greatest, and final challenge you shall face! Now, come at me and let me finish you off before I devour the entire spiral.

(Not stunnable or beguilable)
--------------------------------------------------------------BATTLE BEGINS------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting pips: 7 Golden, 4 Shadow

Cheats:

-On round one, he will cast "Frostbite" on every wizard "Here's something to break the ice!"
-If a player heals, The Spiral's Core will use a Wraith that does the same amount of damage as the player has healed and give 100% back to himself.

Cheat Cycle 1:

-Rounds 1-3, a white shield will be casted in front of The Spiral's Core, during this time you may blade "Now's your chance to strengthen up! It's blade time!"
-Round 4-6, the shield will crack slightly, you can only trap in these rounds "Now you may trap me"
-Round 7, the shield will crack more, you can only shield yourself in this round "Shield yourself, or suffer the worst"
-Round 8, the shield shatters, then The Spiral's Core casts mass feint, magnify, balance blade, dragon blade, and a +300 version of balance blade, then casts a 2000 damage version of any of these spells: Raging Bull, Snowball Barrage, Glowbug Squall, Mystic Colossus, Call of Khrulhu, Wings of Fate, or Nested Fury "Your time has come to an end!"

At the end of the cycle, you will be given the chance to hit. If the players were able to defeat him in that one round, one of the lasers in the background will bring him back to life, then explode. He must be defeated 3 times in total to be killed.

Death Scene: It is revealed that The Spiral's Core is actually Elie Akilian, the creator of KingIsle.

Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
wiz name Daniel deathgem
school life shadow death and sun

set one team rwby
four bosses
boss 1 name ruby
health 11111 school life
boss 2 name Weiss
health 22222 school ice
boss 3 name blake
health 33333 school death
boss 4 yang
health 44444 school fire
cheats
get them ice queen! don't call me ice queen!= Weiss hits ruby with ice snake
yang turkey= yang uses immolate
zewie get them= the puppy in the back comes onto the battle field and strikes and gives them a 50% accuracy debuff

set 2 team jnpr
boss 1 name jean
health 44444
school balance
boss 2 nora
health 55555
school storm
boss 3 pierra
health 66666
school fire
boss 4 renn
health 77777
school life
no cheats

set 3 team rjnr
boss 1 ruby
health 1111
school life
boss 2 jean
health 2222
school balance
boss 3 nora
health 3333
school storm
boss 4 renn
health 4444
school life
cheats qrow will help us qrow comes in and uses his sword and hits all

Survivor
Apr 07, 2017
I agree with this idea even though we have monstrology, my idea for this is that we could have housing quests (1 per house at lvl 125) making a small island appear not far from your home island where you can fight a boss that takes up all 4 spaces on the enemy side with only one attack per round but have it so it stands behind the battle area, for the school houses it could be the titan for that school (death:scarecrow life:forest lord myth:cyclops balance: judgement ice:frost giant fire:dragon storm:storm lord) the bosses could have 60,000 health making it a challenge for maxes or having the stats depend on the level of the lowest person there, I feel like this form of housing boss would make houses have more of a meaning.

Hero
May 07, 2015
ill be making a housing dungeon thing.

fight one:

name: ranagon.

species: he's like a dragon/snake combination.

looks: well, he's about 30 feet tall, he has midnight black scales and bright red eyes, and big wings.

class:

resist: 20%- to

boost: 20%+ to and

health: 55.000

entrance speech: who dares to enter my master's home? ah, a puny wizard... i figured as much. my master summoned me to guard his fortress. he was trained by one of the most powerful wizards of all time... no not malistaire, morganthe, or grandfather spider. someone not from the spiral.. i will not say who, though. now... shall we fight? i think my master will be pleased to know i have defeated another wizard!

cheats:

1: every 6 rounds he will cast a 1000 damage lulu.

2: whenever a feint is casted on him, he will say "my master has trained me to avoid such petty traps!" and removes it from him. elemental trap and spirit trap do not count. tc feint will be removed as well.

3: whenever someone casts a death damage spell on ranagon, he will say "ah, a fellow necromancer!" and cast a 20+ death blade on the caster of the spell. these do not stack.

4: if someone casts a fire damage spell on him, he will do his natural attack on the wizard doing 550 damage.

5: if someone casts a damage spell that brings him almost down to zero, he will yell "I MUST NOT DIE!" and casts a satyr on himself that heals for 1500

defeat speech: UGH, defeated. my master will NOT be pleased.... fine! you may go fight my brethren, but, they will not go easy on you, as i have. i had the temptation to send you to tartarus, but i didnt.

Hero
May 07, 2015
sun girl1122 on Mar 5, 2018 wrote:
ill be making a housing dungeon thing.

fight one:

name: ranagon.

species: he's like a dragon/snake combination.

looks: well, he's about 30 feet tall, he has midnight black scales and bright red eyes, and big wings.

class:

resist: 20%- to

boost: 20%+ to and

health: 55.000

entrance speech: who dares to enter my master's home? ah, a puny wizard... i figured as much. my master summoned me to guard his fortress. he was trained by one of the most powerful wizards of all time... no not malistaire, morganthe, or grandfather spider. someone not from the spiral.. i will not say who, though. now... shall we fight? i think my master will be pleased to know i have defeated another wizard!

cheats:

1: every 6 rounds he will cast a 1000 damage lulu.

2: whenever a feint is casted on him, he will say "my master has trained me to avoid such petty traps!" and removes it from him. elemental trap and spirit trap do not count. tc feint will be removed as well.

3: whenever someone casts a death damage spell on ranagon, he will say "ah, a fellow necromancer!" and cast a 20+ death blade on the caster of the spell. these do not stack.

4: if someone casts a fire damage spell on him, he will do his natural attack on the wizard doing 550 damage.

5: if someone casts a damage spell that brings him almost down to zero, he will yell "I MUST NOT DIE!" and casts a satyr on himself that heals for 1500

defeat speech: UGH, defeated. my master will NOT be pleased.... fine! you may go fight my brethren, but, they will not go easy on you, as i have. i had the temptation to send you to tartarus, but i didnt.
fight two:

name: ericalon.

species: basilisk.

looks: bright red skin, his fin like things are bright purple and his eyes are a piercing purple.

class: , with a mastery of .

resist: 25% to and .

boost: 30%+ to and .

health: 60,000

entrance speech: a wizzzzard? i know of you... you are the one who defeated my brother! may i ask, why? why did you desssstroy my brother? no matter.... i will avenge him! feel the power of my bite!

cheats:

1: at the start of the first round, he will cast a 40%+ fire and storm blade on himself.

2: every ten rounds, he will recast the fire and storm blades and yell "I SUMMON THE LORDS OF FIRE AND STORM!" and casts a dragon and a storm lord,

3: if you cast any shadow spell, ericalon will yell "A MEMBER OF THE SHADOW!" and cast a shadow shield for 50% on himself.

4: if you cast any fire or storm spell, he will yell "YOU USE FIRE AS WELL? VERY GOOD!" and casts a 40% fire blade on the caster for fire, and will yell "YOU USE STORM AS WELL? VERY GOOD!" and casts a 40% storm blade on the caster for storm. blades, shadow spells (fire from above, glowbugs and those things) and traps do not count.

death speech: HISSS! you have defeated me, and my brother... go ahead into the next room, and face the next monsssstersss my massster have summoned....

Hero
May 07, 2015
fight three:

name: zuliti shadowblade

species: shadow shrike.

school: with a mastery of

health: 65,000.

entrance speech: we will destroy the puny wizard... he/she will feel our wrath for defeating our brothers! got that, zinti? zinti: yes, but, um dont look now. there is a wizard behind you.. zuliti: WHAT? oh, yes.. hello there, wizard. you must pay for defeating our brothers!

cheats:

1: whenever a shadow spell is casted (fire from above, shadow shrike, ETC) he will yell "AH! ANOTHER SHADOWMANCER!" and will cast a 30%+ blade on the caster of his/her class.

2: on the fourth round, he will yell "ZINTI! HELP ME!" and zinti will yell "YES SIR!" and zinti joins the duel.

3: every 5 rounds zuliti will yell "FEEL THE WRATH OF THE CATERPILLAR!" and casts a hungry caterpillar that attacks all enemies, doing 500 damage to each.

his minion:

name: zinti darkheart:

class:

species: shadow sentinel.

health: 33,250.

cheats: none!

death speech: zuliti: AAUGH! foiled again... come on, zinti. lets go to our master... he requests us... zinti: yes, lets go to our master...

Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
this is going to be a dungeon thing

boss one: sun
school:
health: 10000
entrance speech: I am the one that shines so bright I am the one is day not night don't be afraid I wont bite but if you get to close I will fight
cheats: the celestial being will be summons! he summons a sun spark
fire fire burning bright fight this human with the light! he uses his wand attack
if you open your self to me you will be my minion. uses beguile and you transform into a sun spark for 10000 rounds he does it if your late.
don't fail me! if you defeat the sun spark it comes back with twice the health so that would be 100000
I would hate to see someone so bright die. if someone dies he brings them back to half health but this cheat only works once on every person.
boss two: nighthowler
school
health: 10000
entrance speech you might have beaten my love but you'll never beat me I have the shadows in my hands I know your past.
cheats: wolves are in my blood! summons 3 wolves
and now it comes to this. uses a wand hit on one person that does 1000 damage and heals her 10000
ah a new wolf to join the pack. if your late you get turned into a wolf and beguiled but it doesn't end until 100000 rounds are done
awoooooo: when dies comes back with 100 health
no impossible I need my howwwwwl. when dies the second time a light shines and heals everyone and then the battle is over

Hero
May 07, 2015
sun girl1122 on Mar 6, 2018 wrote:
fight three:

name: zuliti shadowblade

species: shadow shrike.

school: with a mastery of

health: 65,000.

entrance speech: we will destroy the puny wizard... he/she will feel our wrath for defeating our brothers! got that, zinti? zinti: yes, but, um dont look now. there is a wizard behind you.. zuliti: WHAT? oh, yes.. hello there, wizard. you must pay for defeating our brothers!

cheats:

1: whenever a shadow spell is casted (fire from above, shadow shrike, ETC) he will yell "AH! ANOTHER SHADOWMANCER!" and will cast a 30%+ blade on the caster of his/her class.

2: on the fourth round, he will yell "ZINTI! HELP ME!" and zinti will yell "YES SIR!" and zinti joins the duel.

3: every 5 rounds zuliti will yell "FEEL THE WRATH OF THE CATERPILLAR!" and casts a hungry caterpillar that attacks all enemies, doing 500 damage to each.

his minion:

name: zinti darkheart:

class:

species: shadow sentinel.

health: 33,250.

cheats: none!

death speech: zuliti: AAUGH! foiled again... come on, zinti. lets go to our master... he requests us... zinti: yes, lets go to our master...
enemy one: (there will be four bosses in this fight)

name: autumn pixiedust.

school:

health: 30,000.

looks: blonde hair, pale skin, blue eyes, she wears the zeus life armor hat, the life malistaire robe, and the life elegant shoes.

species: human.

enemy two:

name: amber deathshade.

school:

health: 32,000.

looks: midnight black hair, light green eyes, vampire pale skin, she is wearing the full rattlebones exalted set, while she carries one of the Halloween guitar wands.

enemy three:

name: malorn icethorn.

school:

health: 40,000.

looks: blue hair and eyes, and darker (like tanned) skin, and he is wearing the full ice armor darkmoor set.

enemy four:

name: alex griffonfinder.

school:

looks: bright red hair and eyes, dark skin and he is wearing the full omen fire set.

health: 29,900.

they all have eyes like the nefarious eyes.

entrance speech: autumn: who... are you? I don't remember this wizard being invited in... malorn: s/he wasn't.... alex: shall we, ahem, have this wizard join us? amber: I think we shall.... all: destroy that wizard!

cheats:

every five rounds, all four of them will cast their darkmoor shadow spells. (malorn will cast weaver, amber will cast lulu, etc.

"we are the FORCES of NATURE! WE CAN"T DIE!" on the first round, and every 5 rounds, autumn will cast a mass rebirth on all of her teammates.

"JOIN US!" every three rounds, amber will beguile a random opponent for 3 rounds.

"FEEL THE FROSTBITE!" whenever a wizard casts a feint, unprotected or protected, malorn will remove it from his teammate, and then cast a 350 damage frostbite overtime.

"WE DO NOT FEEL PAIN!" every two rounds, alex will cast a 430 damage meteor strike.

death speech: alex: ugh, I need to rest... autumn: young wizard, we thank you for breaking us from this curse! be careful, our master will not be happy. now come along, malorn, amber, alex, lets go lie down for a while....

Explorer
Oct 27, 2017
DestroyYou321 on Dec 30, 2017 wrote:
Level 53 Ice
Bosses Name: Mr. Ice Guy
Health: 8995
Species: Wooly Mammoth
Bosses Cheats: 1. When his health goes below 2000, every round for 5 rounds he casts a unicorn spell, and after those rounds for the next two rounds, he casts a satyr on himself. 2. For every action, there is an opposite reaction
(Example: If you cast a feint on him, he will cast a minus 70 percent damage on himself, and a minus 30 percent damage on you. You trap him, he puts down a shield that takes away that same amount. You blade, he puts down a weakness with that same amount.) 3. After death, if his minion stays alive for the next three rounds, he comes back at 2249 health, and cheat one happens again.
Minion Name: Mr. Ice Boy
Health:4498
Species: Lord of Winter
Minions Cheats: 1. Every five turns, he says join me my brother, and summons another one of himself. 2. If his health goes below 1000, he fills all available spaces with another one of himself, and they all cast satyr at him he next round (including the boss). 3. Every 5 rounds he casts a healing spell that gives 2000 health to all.
Opening speech for the boss: I have seen worlds freeze and die, and I have caused it. What makes you think you are a match for me.

Explorer
Dec 31, 2015
Sorry if you can't read my post. It would look more organized if i knew how to use the lists! ( its colored so you know i need help with the lists ) Post a quote to help me with the lists.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2016
I’m level 101

Name: Volcanic Demon
Species: Fire Dragon
School: Fire
Health: 8,221
Cheats:
He will say “Let’s make this a little more exciting, shall we?” Then he will cast an efreet with a +40 fire blade

Survivor
Aug 20, 2016
matty960 wrote:
OK!
My level: 45
Name: Flame Flyer
Species: Sunbird
Class: Fire
Cards: All spells!!
Cheat: Whenever you use any spell except a one-hit kill, Flame Flyer automatically regains full health without taking a turn. Also, any Fire spell cast by you will result in a 10,000 damage Efreet with the weakness at 99% to everyone. Lastly, if you defeat him (which probably won't happen), he will come back with 70,000 health and 3 draconian minions, each with 25,000 health.
Boost: None
Resist: 95% to everything except Ice, and 99% to Ice.
Health: 8,995
You'll never beat my boss!
It can’t be over rank 7

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
And for my Storm wizard, a Gauntlet of bosses!

(Note that this contains 3 Bosses, And may require a Second post due to low characters remaining.)

BTW NAMES ARE MADE UP!

This is recommended for a team of 4 level 90's!

Boss 1:

Saraya CloudStrider

School:

HP: 5000

Resists: 80% to

Boosts: 30% to

Spells: Lightning Bats, Cleanse charm, Disarm, Catch of the day, Kraken, Storm shark, Sprite.

Cheats: None since its first boss.

Drops: Rank 1-3 reagents, 3-100 XP.

Boss 2:

Lavarya:

School:

HP: 12000

Resists: 80% to

Boosts: 30% to , , and .

Spells: Sabertooth, Chimera, Ra, Power nova, Scorpion, Sandstorm, Balance blade, Bladestorm, Weakness, Black mantle, Spirit shield, Spirit blade, Spirit Trap, Elemental Shield, Elemental Blade, Elemental Trap.

Cheats: "That isn't right!" Triggered if she fizzles, She will cheat-cast a precision after fizzling.

Drops: Balance Whirlwind (7 Day), Level 90 gear, 15-300 XP, Bone Reagent, Mist wood reagent, Hambrosia Pet snack (Rare).

Boss 3:

Cordaaz MoonCloud

School:

HP: 15000

Resists: 50% to

Boosts: 45% to

Spells: Avenging Fossil, Dr. Von's Monster, Skeletal Dragon, Scarecrow, Deathblade, Sacrifice, Death trap, Curse,
Deer knight, Feint, Life Shield, And a 2% chance to cast sprite.

Cheats:"Hurry up!" If a player does not hit within 5 rounds, He cheat-casts Deer knight.
"Your Terribly Late!" If someone does not join or rejoin the battle within 2 rounds or more, He cheat-casts scarecrow.
"You dropped your spell!" If someone fizzles, He cheat casts a black mantle 50%. (To prevent unfairness, He can not chain cast this, He can only cast it 5 rounds later AFTER the black mantle is removed.)
""That isn't fair!" If someone casts a accuracy decreaser or dispel on him, he cheat-casts cleanse charm and removes it, even if it is cloaked.

Drops: Death Whirlwind (perm, Rare) Deer Knight Spell (Ultra Rare, Requires a minimum of 4 runs)

This is tough, but anyone could beat it with some effort!

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
Whoops, Didn't really read the rules. Here is a better boss for my Life:

Note That the icon "": represents damage.

Name: Forest

Species: Forest lord (Obviously)

School:

: 8000

Cheats: "That didn't hurt at all" Triggered if you do a spell that does under 500 , He Cheat-Casts a Sprite that heals 100 for 5 rounds.

"Life is not Death!" Triggered if he is defeated, he will come back with 4000 .

"Your Terribly Late!" Triggered if someone joins the battle to late, He will cheat-cast Gnomes (Does 600 ) on the late player.

Drops: Life whirlwind perm, life Ghulture perm (Rare), 30-230 XP, Rank 3 and under reagents. (common)