Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 15, 2011
Dude, your comment isn't bad or anything but i think that's supposed to be in the ds or the wt kind of section. I:

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
daniel dragonhunter, school:fire, level 55

I got a cool boss.

Name:Mr. peanuts
species:helephant
class:fire
health: 4000 (first) :)
8000(second)

cheats:fight him twice, you can heal after each fight and during the fight if you heal, mr. peanuts will steal it and its you for 800 with helephant.

intro:"YOU! how dare you trespass on my master's domain, prepare to be burned!

(second time) "you only extinguished half my flames, now i'm all fired up you'll need a miracle to defeat me Young Wizard!

(when defeated) "my master, forgive me, i was too weak."

Deck:helephant, efreet, fire dragon, phoenix, grand phoenix, sunbird, rebirth.

reply to me on what you think

Survivor
Sep 13, 2010
My minion is this.

King Shemorh Krostu
School: Ice
Health: 8,065
Shoshkor's Health: 2,910
Speech: Begining: Sssso Your my next foe! Your about as worthy asss my afternoon ssssnack! Me and Shoshkor will crush your bonessss into dussst!
After Prince Shoshkor's first defeat: Ssso you thought you can hurt Shoshkor. I'll show you.
Prince Shoshkor's Second Defeat:You may have banished Shoshkor but i'm sssstill a worthy advessssery!
Defeat: I must have been wrong about you. Take this Key of Remorse to my masters door. Shoshkor will let you pass.
Cheat: First time you kill Shoshkor he casts helping hands on Shoshkor out of turn then attacks with a Leviathin. The words I'm Life School as well you fool. Only if you kill Shoshkor twice can you finish.
Shosh's Cheat: Shosh will cast Iceblade on himself, icetrap on you, feint on you, balanceblade on himself, dragonblade on himself, elemental trap on you ,then elemental balde on himself, curse on you, hex on you and then cast Collosus twice for 1 pip if you hit him or his dad with a spell doing over 1,500 damage. The words You thought that hurt me?! Take These!
I think you should have another button saying Challenge! If you chose it the person you selected it on will by teleported to your bosses lair.
Shemorh's hideout is a dungeon. You must solve a puzzle before entry. The code is Skull, Ice, Sun then lever. If this isn't a new feature to houses then could it be a new

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
tebucky11 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss!

Good idea but i have a few comments: if it can't be put in the game you can just go into options (Esc) and set it so no one can teleport to you before you go into your house. Boom! Problem solved. But, if it can be put in there would have to be special settings like:
- the bosses should be limited to 1 per wizard
- there would have to be a room that you fight the boss in ( a tunnel behind your world gate would be where people who beat it would come from)
- you can't be able to gain exp from the bosses (people would put them in just to train)
- a pop-up window would have to appear for every person that enters your house to see if they have to fight the boss or not
- you (being the house owner) should be able to flee from the fight and end up inside your house (others would just go back to the commons like if you fled from a normal fight)

thats all i can come up with for now, but as you can see it would take alot more than just making a boss and puting it in a room.
I SOUND VERY SMART!!!!!(too bad im not )
-Adam Trolldust Lvl 60 Myth Wizard

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
HAHA!!!
I wrote that whole S.A., and never came up with a boss lol.
Well heres Something:
My level: 60
Boss Name: BLARGH
Species: Troll
Health: 4000
Cheat: When you deafeat him, he screams "BLAAAARGH!!!!" and makes your life at half its full amount, then you fight him again with his life at 2500
Spells: Troll, Cyclops, Minotaur, Earthquake, and Orthrus. HE also summons Troll Minions the second time you fight him.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
Name: Grizzleheim Grizzly
Level: 7 Boss
Class: Balance
Cheat: Says, ' Say 'ello to my WRATH!' gives player -90% sheild for fire.
Health: 4,000
Favourite Spell: Scorpion ( See Balance Cards for Details)
Unknown Sorcerer

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
lvl 59 (myth)
name: Hanus O`paka
species: Wizard
PET?!: revered dragon (gives dryad spell)
health: 7,050
cheat spell(s): weakness -50% +1 other spell, orthrus for 3 pips + sprite
cheat title: My little orthrus GO squish him!, wont last long without blades!
speech: Zachary Dayglen refuses your nonsence! Now FACE ME!
special spell(s): troll minion, efreet
but there should be a list of people who dont have to face the boss i dont want all my friends mad at me :P

Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
this is such a good idea thumps up cmon wizard 101 make it happen

Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
I got one :-) btw i am level 60

Name : Mittens

Health: 8009

School : Death

Cheat : Attack him with Death and he says "Dont use my Yarn" And casts black cat that hits 1500 and Sprite on himself.

Oh mittens you silly kitty

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Still Famous! Wow! Great Goin', bro!

Name: Tyler LifeCaller (What? I copied my name!)
Species: Wizard
Spells:
Rain of Fire 5%
Efreet 5%
Dragon 10%
Helephant 10%
FireBlade 10% (To anyone but Snoopie, it's useless to him.)
Fire Trap 10%
Natural Attack 10%*
Phoenix 10%
Scald 10%
Amplify 10%
Efreet 5% (With Gargantuan)
Rain of Fire 2.5% (With Gargantuan)
Dragon 2.5% (With Gargantuan)
HP: 5,500
Dialog: (Before Fight): "Although we are just copies of my master, his friend and his pets, we shall pulverize you!" (Lose): "Get the heck out!!!!" (Win): "..." "How...?"
Minions;
Name: Cameron SpellCaster
Spells:
BladeStorm 10%
BalanceBlade 10%
Judgement 10%
Chimera 1%
Elemental Blade 4.5%
Elemental Trap 4.5%
Legion Shield 10%
Power Link 10%
WildBolt 10%
Hydra 10%
Polymorph Draconian 5%
Polymorph Colossus 5%
Polymorph Elemental 5% (Storm)
Amplify 5%
Name (2): Misty
Species: Summer Dragon
Spells:
(Same as Tyler LifeCaller)
Name (3): Snoopie
Species: Fierce Hound
Spells:
Beguile 10%
Wraith 10%
Skeletal Dragon 5%
Scarecrow 10%
Katzenstein's Monster 5%
Death Blade 10% (To self only, it's useless to others.)
Feint 10%
Skeletal Pirate 10%
Virulent Plague 10%
Dark Pact 10% (Only to self)
Curse 5%
Hex 5%

*Pips: X
Does: 200 Fire or Life Damage Per Pip
Type: Attack
ACC: 95%
Animation: (Tyler) Tyler goes into center and shoots a fireball out of his hand. (Misty) Misty goes into center and breathes fire.

Thanks for reading!

Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
By the time this comes out, if it comes out, I will be lv. 44

Life Titan
Description: A tall man in green and white robes that has glowing green eyes and he carries a massive sword glowing green in one hand, and a staff made of wood with a huge jade shaped like a leaf on the top.

Health: 8,000 Pips started off with: 7 power pips
Special attack: 300 damage per pip to target
Spells: All life spells, phoenix, spirit blade, spirit trap, feint, wraith, tower shield, colossus, earthquake, minotaur, stormzilla, hydra, snow serpent.
Cheats: Can use power pips with all schools.
every time he is attacked, he casts a 90% tower shield.
When all of his minions are defeated, summons more with double health
Every spell has gargantuan on it.
Never fizzles
You must always have a blade or shield or else he will use hydra, minotaur, and stormzilla all in one round without using any pips
When he gets down to half health, he uses satyr every round until back to full health.
Every round he gains 2 power pips

Minions:
Astraeus
Mithraya
Ptolemos
He gives level 68 gear if you win! But that probably won't happen, he's invincible!

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
tebucky11 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :)

This is mine:

Name: Midnight Crowcaller (okay, maybe just "The Scarecrow" if the Beghastion Crowcallers felt if they were ripped offed)
Species: Scarecrow
Health: 8455
Cheat: When you attack that does more than 500 damage, you get a life dispel. When you reduce the scarecrow's health to 4000 or less, it would say: "the scarecrow walks at midnight!" Then, every turn, the boss will have a 30% chance of casting an ominous scarecrow out of turn for zero pips that cannot be affected by resist, shields, or weakness.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
i shall make one for each of my houses
1. death school house
lvl 70
rank 7
school death
creature grubb
name Belgrim necro plague
opening words. i am a sickly ghoul and my virulent virus shall spread!
health 6500
cheat. use plague if you use a spell over rank 4, uses virulent plague if you use a spell over rank 6, uses poison every other round you don't hit. if you heal he puts up minus 85 doom and gloom or put a minus 95% infection on you.
dying words. you may of cured the plague but like a the common cold i will return! hahahahahaha-cough-cough-ahaha-cough-snort-ugh. x dies x

2. watch tower hall
lvl 70 death
school death
creature ullik
name blork
open words. my grendel brothers have strength in numbers.
cheat. summons ullik, gretiire, and jotun, out of turn (but they have 1000 less health each) the round you use the spell that finishes him off. jotun is immune to all damage untill the other 2 are dead and casts a plus 95% feint on you out of turn rite before its hit turn.
dying words. truly even by our low standards if you and strong enough to vanquish us yet again you are worthy of entering a place as magnificent as the great Valhalla

3. celestial observatory
lvl 70 death
school death
creatures. all 3 boss from trial of the spheres.
open words. "star boss" we were all defeated and shamed by you, "moon boss" now that we are united we are more powerful then ever "sun boss" we will not let you tarnish that last piece of preserved Celestian history!
cheats all there normal cheats from the trial of the spheres dungeon and hey are exactly the same in every way BUT astaeus's shield does not go away until his minion that he repeatedly summon in the last open space is dead and the other to are also dead.
dying words "all 3" WHAT? your not here to destroy this place? "star boss"
you are only here for sight seeing and star gazing? "moon boss" then by all means plz enter this place of all celestial. sun boss "sun boss" we apologize for having to put you through all that but we had to make sure you were not an agent of evil sent to destroy what remains of out once beautiful civilization.

and there you have it.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
LEVEL 60
Name; Copycat
Rank 12
Health; 8,000
Cheat: Mirrors Charms & wards, heals when you do
Says; Prepare to be COPIED! MUAHAHAHA!
Spells known; Scarecrow, Wraith, Kraken, Stormzilla & Helephant.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2011
Name: Serpent Lady
Species: Enchanted Human (Medusa)
Class: Myth
Cheat: If opponent heals, Medusa is healed instead, but Medusa pays the pips.
If opponent uses any shield, Medusa produces a tower shield on herself.
If multiple people try to fight her, she says "Teaming up are we? Lets settle this now." And she uses a spell like beguile, but fashioned for myth, on one person.
Health: 7850
Boost: 30% storm
Resist: 70% myth

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
tebucky11 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :)

Name: Holy, Oh no!
Species: Bomb
Class: Fire
Spells:
Natural Attack 100%
Cheat: If you use a fire attack, it automaticly kills him and does 999,999,999,999,999,999,999 damage to all wizards, so you might want to shield.
Notes: This is a joke.
Natural Attack does 200 Damage of NO class.
Tebucky11 is now level 61, and so am I. We are brothers!

Thanks for reading

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
charliebou123 wrote:
this is such a good idea thumps up cmon wizard 101 make it happen

I think this is just a fun thread. But IDK, my brother made this.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2011
Name: The Horned One
Creature class: Minotaur
School: Myth
Health: 7750
Spells: Myth Trap, Myth Blade,Time of Legend,Balance Blade,Weakness,
Hex,Stun,Pierce,Minotaur,Orthrus,Medusa,Earthquake,Humongofrog,Myth Imp,Rat Magician
Opening Speech: "Get away from the castle or face your death"
Cheats:
1. He adds a weakness every 4 rounds
2. You cant heal if he has less than 2,000 health or he does a earthquake of 1,000 damage
3. He summons a Talos if you add traps or weakness on him.

He's the perfect guardian for a myth wizard 8)
I am 70 myth wizard

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Here I am again! I thought my boss was somewhat WEAK compared to the others, I'm gonna build on the last post. :D

Boss Name ; Copycat
Species; Black Cat
Health; 9001 (:3)
Spells known; Ra, Crow, Skeletal Dragon, Stormzilla, Wraith ( always hits first round )
Cheat; He mirrors your wards, traps, charms, and heals.
Cheat; summons a random boss from trial of spheres if you attack without a trap and a charm.
Rank; 13
Says; Prepare to be pulverized, Puny Wizard!
When defeated; I guess my tricks aren't good enough. Oh, the irony..

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
Hey! Great ideas and well to the new level 70 update if you are 60-70 you
can also have a CHEATING helper infact you can have multiple helpers

but the helpers cant be overpowered

ok hope the update is cool!

Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
tebucky11 wrote:

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills

here's mine

Name: John Lightblade(me :D)
Species: wizard
Class: Life
Cheat: if you heal he says "thats my school" and gnomes! you, if you do a DoT spell he says "ill get that off" then triages and power ra and/or forest lord
Health: 8995
opening line : "i am my master and my master is i"
losing line "i have failed my master so you may go in"

Kinda easy but i dont care

John lightblade level 62 life

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Ok, this is kinda immpossible, but here goes:

Name: Dark Sword Species:Death Oni Type: Death Rank:13 boss
Health:23,985 Starting Pips: 7 power Resist 40% all except for life which is a 110% boost Always blocks and criticals

Cheats(sigh):
1. Every five rounds, everyone losses 1000 life and gets stunned
2. Gets -50% tower shield until you destroy it without attacking
3.If you do damae under 1000 he says "too weak"! and uses satyr that does as much damage that was done
4. If you use an attack that does over 3000 he says "too strong" and gives himself minor blessing that heals his health to full
5. If you heal he says "meet my relative" and casts a jade one that does half as much damage as was healed
6. If you ward he removes it and casts a death trap that boosts as much as the ward shields.
7.If you blade he says "NO!" and removes it, gives himself a deathblade, and you a weakness.
8. Every four rounds casts smokescreen and earthquake
9. If anyone(including himself) fizzles he says "you missed! my turn!" and casts Dr. Vons Monster on you.

Spells: Dr. Vons Monster, Deathblade, Scarecrow, Wraith, Fient, Amplify, Weakness, Animate, Beguile, Doom and gloom, death trap, natural attack which is 500 per pip

Speech: I am my masters gaurd! You will have to get through me first !

defeat: you may pass

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
i am a level 65 myth wizard for now my name hunter redbreaker

name: stone freezer

species: medusa

school: myth

health: 8765

cheat: whenever you heal she says "how can you heal when you cant move" then she stuns you for two rounds and does 770 damage to you

cheat 2: when she has 2000 health left she says "my gaze will kill you all now freeze" then she stuns everyone there or only you for 2 rounds and then casts earthqake

cheat 3: when she dies she says "my snakes are still alive" then you see 4 giant snakes with 2000 health each they cheat to

snake cheat 1 : when one of them die they all say " watch out for our poisssen" then they cast poisen on everyone

snake cheat 2 : when one is left he says " my poissen is more deadly" then he cast poisen that does 1000 damage to a random person

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
darthjt wrote:
Well, interesting concept. A few good ideas, but none of them are "UnBeatable" Even the fire one that heals to all fire and is immune to all spells but ice and casts efreet to any ice spell. Sorry, but it is easy to do over 7000 damage with ice in one shot, so he would easily be toast!

So, if I would have to create a Boss, and go by the "Rules" See how you would fair against this! I have a Legendary Character in all 7 schools, so, I am going to pick this Character!

Name: Hound of War (Looks like a giant fierce hound)
Health: 7000
Starting Pips: 7
School - ?

Cheats: If you blade or trap, ie: fire blade, he says, "fire eh?" and automatically casts a fire shield for 80% protection! He does this for all schools, and if a balance blade is used, he puts up a 90% tower shield!

Cheats: If you shield, he puts a balance blade on himself and a hex on you!

Has a fierce hound pet, that has DragonBlade Card +30%, and the talents
Spritely, Pierce Train, Sure Shot, and Pain Giver.

Blades & Traps: Balance Blade, BladeStorm, DragonBlade, Hex, and Feint
Spells: These spells fall within his school and allow power pips;
Skeletal Dragon Casted as a balance spell and not a death spell

So, first thing he does, is casts feint, then blade, then if he has 8 pips, he attacks! He will keep using blades, traps, and heals until he has 8 pips and can attack! All Blades Stack

A full group oflegendaries could defeat this pretty easily. Did you see my upgraded boss? Not so easy now, is it?

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
I think you should be able to set a requirement for people to enter your home. Here is my idea! :D

Boss: Guardian of the Earth
Class: Life(obviously)
Cheat: Says if you are with a friend: Friendships come and friendships go, this one will be your final doom! and turns friend against you. Alone says: The power of the earth itself cannot be changed by feeble wizards! And brings two life minions with four thousand health each
Health: 8,990
The wizard has guardian clothing except it looks like it was made out of things you find in the forest and is very pretty :P
Says when you enter: "I was told to guard this home. I will do as i have been commanded."
Says when defeated: "The earth has told me to let you pass"