Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rarest Pet

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
louer1 on Feb 5, 2011 wrote:
hands down no doubt any hybrid skeletal dragon just laying it down I: never seen one ever

I've seen both of the hybrids of them, they aren't that hard to find

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
edmtdew wrote:
OK First Off
Sheep Pet - VIP Pet (KI picks players to have it)
Pioneer Dragon shouldnt have been said, because there is no way for anyone who dont test the game to get it.
Frost Hound - Was a Bug that lasted for about 24 hours, and KI let the pet stay in game. (there are a total of 3 people on Wizard101cental with one)

Now if you would really like to have a Rare Pet, Try for the Fire Beetle in the KIfreegames.com you have to have a very high score.
But if your looking in game I would say NONE!!
Most pets are now hatchable so anyone can get them, if you are a die hard collector like myself then you should go and collect the Promo Pets (unless you have them)
There are also the PVP Pets which I dont see alot of people running around with, might wanna try for them.

Good Day!
Fire Beetle is a hybrid pet.................

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
chessmaster on Aug 23, 2011 wrote:
Guys it's hands down the jade oni drops from jade oni.
My friend got two in the pagoda, its not that hard

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
It's the Queen Spider, which is dropped by Yeva Spiderkeeper, and it gives Poison at Ancient I've only seen two, people think the Life Minotaur is rare, but i've seen a lot, hope this helped!

Valerian Hammer

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Angelocean wrote:
Scarecrow pet does not exist.
Scarecrow pet DOES exist, but it can only be gotten by death wizards or hacthing (which I doubt)

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
Angelocean wrote:
You must have not played this game a lot, but yes, there is a scarecrow pet

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
Another pet that i just saw today, its really cool, its called the Trojan Horse pet, idk where you get it, it gives Gnomes! at baby, its the first i've ever saw one

Valerian Hammer

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
michiganstate13 on May 23, 2013 wrote:
Another pet that i just saw today, its really cool, its called the Trojan Horse pet, idk where you get it, it gives Gnomes! at baby, its the first i've ever saw one

Valerian Hammer
It is from the new card pack, some of the game stops started selling it early. KI hasn't officially announced it yet but there is preliminary information on the wiki:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Olympian_Bundle_Gift_Card

There is also a second pack rumored to be comming out also with a beta fish

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Betta_Fish

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The Trojan horse is new, not rare. Give it time... I guarantee it will not be a rare pet.
It comes from a new pack:

Survivor
Feb 21, 2013
superron1299 on Feb 5, 2011 wrote:
The Stray Piggle
You get the stray piggle when you first get in the pet pavillon

Explorer
May 06, 2012
two very rare pets i have seen are the beta fish and the trojan hourse.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
Calamity PixieShad... on May 23, 2013 wrote:
It is from the new card pack, some of the game stops started selling it early. KI hasn't officially announced it yet but there is preliminary information on the wiki:

There is also a second pack rumored to be comming out also with a beta fish

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Betta_Fish
thanks for the websites, and i heard that they both were retired packs brought back to buy. I'm so happy!

Valerian Hammer

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
Seraph is the rarest pet drop?

I got one and I don't remember when I got it.

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
You guys need to start reading the dates of the post before you try to correct them. Currently I would say the beta fish and trojan horse, though in a months time it will probably be very common. I want one ^_^

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
Seraph isn't the rarest pet anymore since you can get it from the Hoard of the Hydra pack.

I got my seraph before the pack came out, I have no idea where it came from, but I have a seraph pet.

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
I wouldn't consider the Trojan Horse or the Betta Fish rare because they came out a few days ago with the bundle, it'll get more popular in a few days. I consider the Gob-o-Lantern the rarest pet in the game. It's like I'm the only person with that pet

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Probably a first-generation FOG unicorn or something like that, that never hatches itself as the product of a hybrid hatch.

I work with a death who has a Scarecrow pet that gives a Scarecrow item card. I don't know much more about it other than it has a purple and gold-trimmed robe, not a sooty black one. So it may be a different pet.

I do wish some rare promo pets had a small chance of reproducing themselves via hybrid hatching. Storm beetle would be nice although most of the time, the rain beetle you get is a better pet.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
woot000 wrote:
How? You get it as your first pet(unless you get it from shared bank) and you can buy it at the pet shop in the shopping district!
He was joking

Survivor
Nov 07, 2012
To answer your question. The rarest pet drop I have ever seen is the white mouse magician in Marylebone.
Hope it helps and the dungeon is in the lab.

Jasmine Earth Walker

Survivor
Mar 29, 2013
can anybody tell me how to get a storm beetle without hatching because i really need a storm beetle pet and as most people call it the rain beetle

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
yes it does I've seen people with it although I think its a death only pet

Alyssa FairyCatcher lvl 43

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
ShadowSceptile on Jul 6, 2012 wrote:
I have to say Fire Serpent (Boris BlackRock, DragonSpyre) and Storm Serpent (Clanker, MarleyBone) and I have NEVER seen them! But I see the Seraph every once in a month or so.
I got a Storm Serpent without trying.

~Autumn Emeraldleaf

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011