Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Yeah, Death's got it's pros and cons but don't get to full of Death.Yeah ,I'm a Balance wizard posting on a Death club.Don't get to full of Death. :-o just wanted to say what I've said.

MeganGriffinSword
Grandmaster Sorrcerer

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
i am a lvl 40 death named austin death hunter and really want to join the death club.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
4625stanley wrote:
hey yall, i need to get into nightside...i have already found the door in the waterfall...but i cant get in. i read somewhere on this message board that i had to have a "journal" and a "skeleton key." but i can't find them or get them...im im starting to get really mad and frusrated about it. so if you no where i can find them...or have an answer...PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
all you got to do is take down nightshade

Survivor
Mar 29, 2011
Tell me if I am getting this correct. I chose Myth as first, then I'd gone up to the Death NCP so that means I am Myth/Death?

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
Yo Adam Deathshard here 8) i am a adept wizard level 27 i cant wait to get animate whats your favirote attack mine is skeltal pirate one more thing if anyone wants to help me with timmy ice pick in chelsa court please reply

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
Dragonfire1010 wrote:
Valdus Shadowblood, Magus Necromancer, Sunken City Survivor.

Well, practicing the dark magic of death for a long time, I have to say that the life sucking spells are just a bit underpowered. I mean, wraith, our second best life stealing spell only does 500 damage... Sure, you should be boosting yourself with deathblades and deathtraps on the way to that staggering 6 pips, but it still seems a little bit underwhelming compared to the other schools' 5/6 pip spells. And also, this has already been posted, but why not spread it? I think that doom and gloom should be changed to +50% to all life stealing spells as its current effect is mainly only usable in the arena.

Anyways, to quote Malorn, "The death school is the best!" What's cooler than being able to control death? Other than controlling all the elements, nothing, I say. Necromancers are unbeatable!!!! :D

Oh and one last thing. What did you guys choose as your secondary class? I choose storm for some good solid damage.
Me too P.S. i think there is a one that does 35+ to all death damage in the secret trainer in collus boluvard i think i spelled it wrong :)

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Survivor
Apr 15, 2010
Hi, I'm Christina Rose, Legendary Necromancer.
My second school is storm.(:

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Jennifer Deathheart level 35
My secondary school is ice which evens out death!

Survivor
Dec 04, 2010
Christopher Ghosthunter- lvl 52 necromancer

Death is awesome! :-)
I want to be in this club.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
snackyou wrote:
A hint I would like to give is, if your on a lower level, you can use a trap and sword like usual, but if you buy the amulet that gives you a 35% death trap, you can combine it with you 40% sword AND your 30% trap
here's another cool thing that i did on top of that. it's especially great when fighting death bosses. i used a training point on the life trap in colossus boulevard. now if you cast that before casting your prism, it adds another 25 percent to the damage. it makes your prism useful even against non death enemies! just remember not to use it against life, of course. -keller moonblade, adept necromancer

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Death school is the best, hit n heal gotta love it.

2 level 60 males
1level 53 female
2level 35 males
1 level 23 female
1 level 3 male

Survivor
Mar 17, 2011
michael ghostblood level 21

DEATH IS AWESOME!!!!!!!! i just hate that it is the least powerfull. thats why i choose storm for traning points. but it always fizzles.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
Hello I'm Miguel DragonTalon a level 52 Grandmaster death/storm wizard currently in stormriven in cl. This isn't my first wiz but my second my first didn't work out so well (he was a storm) so i deleted him at level 7. After i deleted him i decided to make a death and have storm as my secondary school for the obvious reason of full on power.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
so I got a quest from my teacher and I had to go to Nightshad but I couden't so I hade to beat Foulgaze and beat lord Nighshad and I got the spell death prisem.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
Like I posted on another thread, i would like to see The goddess Nephthys as a death spell. She was the Egyptian goddes of death, decay, and the unseen. Nephthys is "friend of the dead" as I saw certain places doing research. Maybe she could also tie in with balance since she traveled with Ra to the underworld :-) Just another random thought

Gabrielle Darkheart

Survivor
Dec 21, 2010
Hi my name is MarkDeathFriend ready to join the death club. The Death spell skelital pirate hit over two thousand damage and thats when i knew that death is the best and coolest school EVER!

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
Theres no reason to heal if you have the power to kill the boss/ennemy. Fire could simply kill the boss/enemy by using our traps, high dm, blades, critical, high acuracy so it wont fizzle and BBBOOOOOOMMM, next thing you now it, it goes like 6,000 dm. Not kidding. I tried this with my fire dragon. you guys shouldnt mess with the pyromancers. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Hunter WildHorn
GrandMaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Apr 01, 2011
amiramir321 wrote:
Theres no reason to heal if you have the power to kill the boss/ennemy. Fire could simply kill the boss/enemy by using our traps, high dm, blades, critical, high acuracy so it wont fizzle and BBBOOOOOOMMM, next thing you now it, it goes like 6,000 dm. Not kidding. I tried this with my fire dragon. you guys shouldnt mess with the pyromancers. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Hunter WildHorn
GrandMaster Pyromancer
I know! if you can kill the boss, just do it! Oh yeah, I am Logan GhostCatcher on level 9.

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
amiramir321 wrote:

Hunter WildHorn
GrandMaster Pyromancer
Indeed true :D Hunter firebreath level 60 pyromancer

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
hey-o, i'm in the death school too! i alredy posted something like this, but i lost track what with all the pages here lol. is there some kind of death club on the actual game that you meet somewhere? if so, can someone tell me the realm, date, and time? (In the Eastern time thingy).

Amber Nightwraith-lvl58!
Fallon Shadowleaf-lvl26 (i think) both necromancers
plus other characters that arent death.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
HarryPotter9128 wrote:
I am a journeyman lvl 18 wizard,death but i use storm balance and myth sometimes.

I had this one moment when i was using my treasure card,ninja pig.When i was using it my computer froze as the pigs were ramming the enemy,so what i saw was 3 pigs headbutting a tree.(it happened in mooshu and that tree was a unfortunate confused forest warrior.)

I'm Dustin DeathHunter, i chose random on names... so dont ask why it isnt that good of name... Level:28 usually play on vampire or ambrose realm, second school is life, i need to switch bad!!! maybe fire or storm, they are key to big damage.
World: Marleybone
Favorite Spell: Skeleton Dragon, but dont have it yet...
My bad experience was when i was fighting prince Aka Karanahn in karanahn palace, i used death ninja pig with poison, he had 1 health left, i used wand spell, but it was his turn first, he used (attempted) storm snowman, it hit like 700 damage cause of my feint and his charms and wards, i died epicly.

I'm loving Death so much, it is the best school, it drains health while attacking, good minion, good spells, good accuracy, good health, good clothes, and good at pvp, cause it can avoid spirit shields with drain health spells. GOOD DAMAGE TO, did 9,000 damage with skeleton warrior with,critical,all charms and traps that work, and on a life dude, when i was lvl:25, treasure card in pvp. life dude had 2,097 health, he was totally defeated, that stunt gave me rnk:corporal.
I love Nightshade, and good place to put all the death stuff, and why havent they made a death world?
wizard city: balance
Krokotopia:balance
Marleybone, wait, does that qualify as death?
Mooshu: life
Grizzleheim: does that count as death too?
wintertusk:ice
Dragonspyre: fire, and death?
celestia: storm
they should like make a myth world soon, preferably a death one first
like a place that's like death house, with haunted mansions, ghosts, skeletons, ghouls, and vampires, banshees, and like, WHERE WE FIGHT MORGANTHE!

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
Hey there all,

Legendary Necromancer here lv 60
Megan Darkheart

I was looking to see if anyone else agrees with me when i say we need death school spells changed a little,
We don't get awesome spells like the rest do,
last spell we get is a skeletal dragon that hits okay, and it hits only one enemy at a time. But for me it looks more like a cow then a dragon lol

We should have gotten a death dragon black like the fire one but instead of damage it should hit for health for all enemies like scarecrow .that would have been AWESOME!

I think Death should Get Better spells or Some Upgrade to the spells we have now.

I dont even use skeletal dragon cause its horrible!

I mainly use wraith and scarecrow cause the do way better damage .

Let me know if you agree or your thoughts

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
Hello guys well guessing by the looks my first post 2 months ago didn't pass from the checkers. Today I finally got a card and from some hard work made it with the Legendary Necromancers! Well since I don't want to waste time doing more missions I would gladly help anyone in need just be in the quietest server at the commons (free of charge for death students.)
Now, a question to all my death brothers and sisters what do you do if Malistare and Morganthe teamed up in the commons? would you fight till you die? get help? flee?
Next, is some information: As most of you know that our new pets along with others will arrive. Please take some time to think of some suggestions.

Well now I'll be answering some questions for the rest of this weak and the next to take questions and requests please detail as much as you can.

Your brother en, Justin Dragonfist lvl60