Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
name: not telling

level: 53 currently hoping to level soon

a word from me :) : wished they would have given us a new pet at level 58
a scarecrow maybe with a scarecrow card????? and also our robe should have had scarecrow card like our level 48 gear. just my opinions

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Hi I'm Matthew ShadowWraith and i'm lvl 11 and used my banshee with a
death blade and death trap and hit 530!!!!! it was AWSOME
Also when do you go to see Dworgyn?

Survivor
Dec 06, 2010
Luke GoldenSword-Lvl 6-Apprentice Necromancer

Hey guys!! I just barely got my membership back( low level because the membership is on a new account) and so I havent really played since about July. Im excited to get back out there and level up but I need a little help first. I need to know about all the new expansion stuff, I know about all that pet stuff and that now you can get to level 60 instead of 50 but thats really all I know, can someone please fill me in on Celestia and the three new schools? How does Celestia fit into the storyline? What is our new highest level spell? Is there a new rank above Grandmaster? What are and what kind of spells do the new schools have? Anything else I should know about that kinda stuff? Please help, and thanks!!!

Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
'Tis true, death is amazing. Most people say storm is best because of damage, or life because of healing, but we're the only school that does both at the same time. I say that's pretty awesome. Death school ftw.
By the way, when you guys get to lvl 58 and get the quest for skeletal dragon, make sure that when you fight the death guy have a ton of prisms in your deck. I was able to beat him on my first try because of my prisms.

Timothy Shadowstaff
Legendary Necromancer
Hero of Unicorn Way

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Hi,

my name is Sabrina Spellmender in game, lvl 26 necromancer, second school storm.
I just wanted to ask, if anyone else finds it very difficult to play at this level. My storm spells keep fizzling and my death spells even though strong are just never strong enough. At this level - I get killed all the time. It never used to be like that...up till level 23 I would go alone anywhere and kill even boss monsters alone. Now? I am lucky if I don´t get killed right away myself. ( My quests are terrible too - king uro ahnic, lothin doombringer, sunken city, stupid beetles and yabirds... Why are making it so much more difficult with every level? It´s supposed to be fun to play, but I just get frustrated and want to quit. )

Being able to kill everything alone and not to have to wait for others was the reason i have chosen the school of death in the first place and since I have already spend some money on a permanent mount, I feel sorry for this character...

Any advice?:)

And please, don´t get me wrong - I am not unfriendly or anything. I just don´t play at the same time every day and keeping enough friends online to be able to wait for someone all the time is not an option for me...

sorry for th rant...I just needed to tell someone.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
I am a Pyromancer but I have a funny story.
There were three enemies. A Necromancer used Beguile, and the enemy PASSED. The death used Beguile again and the enemy passed again. As soon as Beguile was off the enemy attacked.
o.o????

Survivor
May 17, 2009
nilrem100 wrote:
What's everyone elses favorite secondary spell. Mine is Dragon. I am death but i bought an amulet that gives me the spell. It's awsome! And my pet Flamezilla gives me the Fireblade spell and it can make it extra powerful!

Wulfric Von Shadowgem, level 51 Necromancer

P.S : When you have low health on a duel, cast a Guiding light card and then sacrife. It makes the healing extra powerful. I only have the spell becuase of my Summer Dragon, Lord Honey.

My fav secndary spell is Storm Lord Jacob Moon Blood

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Yo, im Logan Battlepants, yes I know battlepants is a little funny but o well o by the way im a Grandmaster Necromancer any one who has any questions about anything death just contact me anytime cya

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
my level is 53 and my second school is fire ( once it was balance and thire was fire but now fire my second and i don't have any balace spells now exept one )
from fire cat to helaphent are my fire spells
i also have moon star and sun spells
i can have 7 copise of death spells and 5 copise of ather spells becaus eof my deck and it alowse me to have more treshure cards
my hat gives me one storm zilla
i have a pet and a almelet that gives me a wraith
a sword ( those in the back back ) that gives me resist to all also gives me health
a ds wand that attacks 100 damage
i have a myth house that i bought it with gold
i also buyed a forever mount and a hat ( the one what gives me storm zilla ) with gold
i have finnishe grizzle hime too
if you see me plz help me with the brisk breez or the cheating boss's in marly bone
luke ice dust

Defender
May 17, 2009
Hakuin wrote:
Hi,

my name is Sabrina Spellmender in game, lvl 26 necromancer, second school storm.
I just wanted to ask, if anyone else finds it very difficult to play at this level. My storm spells keep fizzling and my death spells even though strong are just never strong enough. At this level - I get killed all the time. It never used to be like that...up till level 23 I would go alone anywhere and kill even boss monsters alone. Now? I am lucky if I don´t get killed right away myself. ( My quests are terrible too - king uro ahnic, lothin doombringer, sunken city, stupid beetles and yabirds... Why are making it so much more difficult with every level? It´s supposed to be fun to play, but I just get frustrated and want to quit. )

Being able to kill everything alone and not to have to wait for others was the reason i have chosen the school of death in the first place and since I have already spend some money on a permanent mount, I feel sorry for this character...

Any advice?:)

And please, don´t get me wrong - I am not unfriendly or anything. I just don´t play at the same time every day and keeping enough friends online to be able to wait for someone all the time is not an option for me...

sorry for th rant...I just needed to tell someone.

The bosses get harder and more advanced than you at higher levels, so if you do side quests you can advance more and you might do better. Also, you may want to ask friends for help.

Defender
May 17, 2009
SaucySweetDog wrote:

Hey guys!! I just barely got my membership back( low level because the membership is on a new account) and so I havent really played since about July. Im excited to get back out there and level up but I need a little help first. I need to know about all the new expansion stuff, I know about all that pet stuff and that now you can get to level 60 instead of 50 but thats really all I know, can someone please fill me in on Celestia and the three new schools? How does Celestia fit into the storyline? What is our new highest level spell? Is there a new rank above Grandmaster? What are and what kind of spells do the new schools have? Anything else I should know about that kinda stuff? Please help, and thanks!!!

We have recieved a distress call from Celestia that Morganthe and her minions were attacking. Our new spell is Skeletal Dragon, which does 200 + 810 over 3 rounds (270 damage per round). Legendary is the new rank, and moon school allows you to transform into different creatures that change all your stats and spells, sun school is enchantments (gargantuan, unstoppable, etc.), and star school is single person auras.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
Borme wrote:
Colin Soulhunter ~ Magus (30) Necromancer

Whats everyones Second School? Mine is Myth, mainly for good damage.

i find death to be the only school that doesn't need a secondary school, so base my points on heals from life, tower from ice, and most of the star school

Survivor
Dec 06, 2010
maxitola2009 wrote:
SaucySweetDog wrote:

We have recieved a distress call from Celestia that Morganthe and her minions were attacking. Our new spell is Skeletal Dragon, which does 200 + 810 over 3 rounds (270 damage per round). Legendary is the new rank, and moon school allows you to transform into different creatures that change all your stats and spells, sun school is enchantments (gargantuan, unstoppable, etc.), and star school is single person auras.

Thanks for the help!

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
I am sorry I'm a life wizard,but i just wanted to ask the Death wizards a question.Whats it like being a death wizard?
some random student,
I'm sorry but you know my name

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
I love that Death is great for healing. I think Death is the best school out of them all. There should be a little Malistaire Death pet. All the spells are great and i never get tired of them.

Gabrielle Darkheart Master Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
Luke Skullstalker- Level 38-

So far I like being a death wizard but don't you think the scarecrow should be 500-600 damage?

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
Joseph Deathbringer 32 lvl magus necromancer and myth is my 2nd school
I woould like to know if the morphing thing can work to change my humongofrog to a death spell or does the death school have a multihit spell that im not aware of yet and the death ring for boosting spells i need the name of that also . one other thing is my massive palace just does not have enough rooms in it for all that i am bringing in unless they let us place items on the cobblestone as well . keep up the fight and if ya see me out there just jump right on in but bring on the pain .

Survivor
Jul 02, 2010
gmpax wrote:
IanTheAwesome wrote:
Well, at around level 30 or so, when you go to Marleybone, you get a spell that allows you to summon a monster to aid you in battle. So death already has a little Myth in it.

Every school gets a Minion. So far, that I know of:

Balance - a Mander; tends to cast various buffs and shields on you and your allies, occasionally breaks out an attack like Locust Swarm

Life - a Sprite; spends a lot of time healing you (and your allies).

Death - variable; Animate Dead is an "X Pips" spell; 1 or 2 pips give you a Dark Fairy, 3 or 4 gives a Ghoul, 5 or 6 gives a Banshee, and I suspect it keeps going from there. Remember, with Power Pips, you can cast a spell that is up to fourteen pips in strength, from your native School ...!

(I played a Death mage in Beta, actually.)

I know that at 14 pips you get a Death Incarnate minion which is basically a wraith. Plus it can do the spell Wraith :D I am a level 29 Necromancer almost a Magus Necromancer. Death is cool so far and I can't wait to get the spell Wraith

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
hey i a lvl 54 death grand wiz :P one thing tho that i find unfair is how weak death attacks tend to be later on in the game especially the legendary spells but it still awesome, HOPING FOR BETTER DEATH SPELLS :D

Defender
May 17, 2009
bushbaby123 wrote:
I am sorry I'm a life wizard,but i just wanted to ask the Death wizards a question.Whats it like being a death wizard?
some random student,
I'm sorry but you know my name

Well... Death is a great school for soloing, but you need to do a good amount of side quests. As long as you do, you will stay alive in most fights. Sometimes in boss battles we may ask a friend for help, but as long as you stay a high level you probably don't need to. We're best when teaming up with storm because of our feint and curse. Unfortunetly a lot of world final bosses are death (lord nightshade, agony wraith, malistaire, and judging by her clothes I'd say Morganthe is probably death :(). We got a big break with Skeletal Dragon: We needed a strong spell, even if it wasn't a drain or AoL.

Defender
May 17, 2009
Timmyboy1112 wrote:
'Tis true, death is amazing. Most people say storm is best because of damage, or life because of healing, but we're the only school that does both at the same time. I say that's pretty awesome. Death school ftw.
By the way, when you guys get to lvl 58 and get the quest for skeletal dragon, make sure that when you fight the death guy have a ton of prisms in your deck. I was able to beat him on my first try because of my prisms.

Timothy Shadowstaff
Legendary Necromancer
Hero of Unicorn Way

Immpresive

Defender
May 17, 2009
SaucySweetDog wrote:
maxitola2009 wrote:
SaucySweetDog wrote:

Thanks for the help!

No problemos

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I wrote this earlier:

adammc3 wrote:
Hi people,
My Name's Adam DeathBringer, and i'm a level 50 grandmaster necromancer. My secondary schools are storm and life :) :) :) :) :) :)
I have the dragons fjord castle, the biggest dragonspyre house (forgotten its name), and the small marleybone house.
My hat is the reapers hood, my robe is blackrocks obsidian drape, my shoes are the mocassins of mortality, my wand is Sharkfin's sword, my athame is steelweilders skewer, my amulet is wyldfire collar, my ring is the final orbit my pets are whiskers (heckhound), king bandet (brown spider), king midnight (ninja pig), pebbles (starfish), a skeltal pirate, and prince rascal the brass golem. I have a permanent black stallion mount, and a deck of ordeal. I bet none of you actually read all that
And the dude who created the death students club is a legend :P
Well then,
Merry Christmas everyone and Happy 2011!

P.S Wizard101 is a good game, but could be better with finding diamonds and black lotuses :D

But now i got an updated version.
Right, here goes:
I'm Adam Deathbringer, a level 55 necromancer. My other schools are storm, life, and star. I have the dragons fjord castle, the Grand fortress (biggest dragonspyre house), and the metropolitan manor (small marleybone house). My hat is the corrupt cover, my robe is the wretched jerkin, my boots are the krasys boots of retreat, my wand is the jolted jellywand :P , my athame is the edge of shadows, my amulet is the storm lords pendant, my ring is the ring of regret, my pets are Lord Midnight (Wraith), King Bandit (Brown Spider), King Buster (Skeltal Warrior), King Midnight (Ninja Pig), Mister Shadow (Ice Salamander), Pebbles (Starfish), Prince Rascal (Brass Golem), Prince Spike (Firewing), and Whiskers (Heckhound). I have the Black Stallion Mount and The Deck of Ordeal.
Lat time i said it was hard to find diamonds and black lotuses ~ that was before i discovered celestia! now it is much easier, thanks KingsIsle!

Adam DeathBringer
Level 55 Grandmaster Necromancer :D

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
Hey guys I'm Justin Dragonfist I'm a lvl 53 Necromancer but I have to ask that how do you finish the lvl 58 mission to get Skletal dragon (hope I didnt say wrong :-) (also I have a 60 Necromancer his name is Dustin Deathblade and the quest I'm saying is his mission. Also I would like if KI if they'll modify the cards that attack and bring health back (moves like Wraith and Vampire.) Its like every time I use my Wraith and my Skeletal pirate it feels like since there attack damage is so close plus at max Skeletal pirate is even better then Wraith! I was just thinking if you give those cards about 100 more or less but I think Vampire isn't that close of power then banshee so just give it a little notch. If anybody have any sweet ideas about this plz share it after all death has the weakest attacks compared with the other pips with them like Vampire is weaker then Kraken even the Storm shark is better then Vampire! I think totally unfair even if they give health back and has a decent accuracy chance but above all the some what weak attacks its awesome! :D

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
Hello,
I am Catherine RoseThorn, Grandmaster Death

I realized a long time ago I should of just kept my secondary school storm, Death and Life isn't working for me. At least I can heal. :?