Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
What's everyone elses favorite secondary spell. Mine is Dragon. I am death but i bought an amulet that gives me the spell. It's awsome! And my pet Flamezilla gives me the Fireblade spell and it can make it extra powerful!

Wulfric Von Shadowgem, level 51 Necromancer

P.S : When you have low health on a duel, cast a Guiding light card and then sacrife. It makes the healing extra powerful. I only have the spell becuase of my Summer Dragon, Lord Honey.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
Hi i am a lvl 60 on wizard101 death.Its very awesome when you learn skeletal dragon its exciting to have a death.To me death is the top best school on wizard101

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
Death is AWESOME. I'm level 28 in Marleybone and so far I'm loving my school. But my secondary school is fire. Its ok but not as good as Death.

GO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Survivor
Mar 05, 2009
Hi, I'm a Grandmaster Death Wizard named Wolf Deathsword and i like my death wiz but i found out that the Sun Spells " Strong, Giant, Monstrous, and Gargantuan" do not work with the spells, " Goul, Vampire, Wraith, and Scarecrow." :-( I already started to complain to wizard101 about this. if you agree with me, it will be a great help to complain to wizard101 too. :D

cross our fingers and hope they change it.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
:D My name is Amber Owl and I'm level 29 My favorite spell is skeletal pirate, because with cruse, death trap, death blade and blance blade, it does LOT!!!!

Defender
May 17, 2009
IceCat1 wrote:
Mark Shadowrider: Lvl. 53 Grandmaster of Death.

I just got the epic gift card, and I have to say, it is EPIC! The house is huge! the gear is amazing, and the pet is phenomenal! It got spritely and death ward talents right away. Still have yet to test them in battle though. I can't wait to see what talents are yet to come. Thank goodness for mega snack packs.
Has anyone else had the same luck with the fierce hound?

Mine got those to, and mana-gift!

Defender
May 17, 2009
I'm a level 26 adept necromancer and I'm in Big Ben. That is how awesome Death is. I got there with practically NO help at all! Plus I love how the fierce hound seems like it was made for us.

BTW, by the time I got to Knight's court, Beguile started screwing up...

Anyone know why nothing would happen? Cause beguile use to be one of my favorite spells, but now it doesn't even work :( :x :-(
I can't wait for animate! Just 2 levels away!

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
i need help i am a death student and i baught a $20 gift card and
i cannt open chat :? help me?
lvl 10

Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
maxitola2009 wrote:
I'm a level 26 adept necromancer and I'm in Big Ben. That is how awesome Death is. I got there with practically NO help at all! Plus I love how the fierce hound seems like it was made for us.

BTW, by the time I got to Knight's court, Beguile started screwing up...

Anyone know why nothing would happen? Cause beguile use to be one of my favorite spells, but now it doesn't even work :( :x :-(
I can't wait for animate! Just 2 levels away!

I just got Beguile and thought it was a wasted card, heh. I'd cast it, yet nothing would happen except make the opponent pass. Glad to know that it was supposed to do more than that, and that it will hopefully be fixed soon.

For all you kids out there just starting, get gear that ups your life (forget about your mana) and get the deck that gives the most cards. As for a secondary school, I have heard that Life is awesome (forget Storm, you do way more damage with death at 30 than you do with the help of Storm) and helps you heal over time, as well as some MAJOR heals later in levels. Lots of heal to start with allows you to build your pips up while casting your debuffs on the bosses, creating a fatality for them in 6 rounds or less!

Most of the time, I will start with majority of the right cards (3), and pass the rest of the time to get my pips faster, dishing out over 1200 STEAL dmg (I am lvl 30). So easy to solo!

I don't like the my minions while trying to solo big boss (3 or more opponents) because they seem to mess up my debuffs. I cast a death trap, and my minion casts a death spell, causing me to need ANOTHER death trap. Minions are great for regular questing though. I must say that my minion did help me solo 4 pig bosses in Griz, he taunted right as I was about to die, allowing me to cast two 400HP heals in a row!
Name is Valkoor Griffinhammer.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
Evan owlhead, lvl 6to8 (I don't have a great memory)

what is up with leach spells? there's only 2 I know about! 1 is goul.
1 is vampire what's up with that?!

p.s. there is 2 evan owlheads and i'm the death one.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
Hmm, my Necromancer is level 29 [ Adept Necromancer almost Magus]

I am a NecroStorm wizard i use storm in death bosses and in life bosses in the others i use Death magic.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2010
I was was wondering if I'm ready to fight Freddy Nine Lives? I'm a level 28 with fire as my secondary school, please reply!

Defender
May 17, 2009
Dracula083 wrote:
I was was wondering if I'm ready to fight Freddy Nine Lives? I'm a level 28 with fire as my secondary school, please reply!

I think you are totally ready. You don't even need shields or potions, just prisms. Try to get the prism out as soon as possible, and put up at least a blade and feint. The more traps he has the more life you gain when you use Vampire. You don't even need to use potions after the battle if you do it right! And take out the posions so the prisms will have room. I am your level with no secondary school and I beat him easy. Good luck!

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
Where is the grave in the dark cave that I am supposed to find? Someone please help.

Defender
May 17, 2009
Katherine13121 wrote:
Where is the grave in the dark cave that I am supposed to find? Someone please help.

Around Lord Nightshades place, sometimes you have to walk away and back to get it.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
I am a good Death student, my name is Nicole Nightwhisper. I do agree it is the best school. My secondary school is Myth. I would hope some of you are doing well in other schools, but if you want to try a new school, I reccommend Death. I love it, although some people HATE Death students because they were once taught by Malisteire ( I hope I spelled that right.)
So choose your friends wisely, Young Wizards!

Choose Death school!
Nicole Nightwhisper

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Hi people,
My Name's Adam DeathBringer, and i'm a level 50 grandmaster necromancer. My secondary schools are storm and life :) :) :) :) :) :)
I have the dragons fjord castle, the biggest dragonspyre house (forgotten its name), and the small marleybone house.
My hat is the reapers hood, my robe is blackrocks obsidian drape, my shoes are the mocassins of mortality, my wand is Sharkfin's sword, my athame is steelweilders skewer, my amulet is wyldfire collar, my ring is the final orbit my pets are whiskers (heckhound), king bandet (brown spider), king midnight (ninja pig), pebbles (starfish), a skeltal pirate, and prince rascal the brass golem. I have a permanent black stallion mount, and a deck of ordeal. I bet none of you actually read all that
And the dude who created the death students club is a legend :P
Well then,
Merry Christmas everyone and Happy 2011!

P.S Wizard101 is a good game, but could be better with finding diamonds and black lotuses :D

Survivor
Mar 03, 2010
IanTheAwesome wrote:
Welcome fellow Death Students. This is a place for you to talk about anything death! Share your thougts, adventures, your best moves, your funniest moments, anything! As long as it's death realated of course.

Please share your name, and your current rank as a Death Wizard. (If you dont know your rank, just give your level. Example of ranks are: Grandmaster, Master, Magus, Adept, ect.)

I hope this will bring the attention of our Death teacher, see what he has to say about being a Death teacher, and other stuff.

Enjoy!

Hi my name is Blaze shadow stalker: magus necromancer. Death magic is great, but I think we should have higer level spells,or make our own.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Sup peoples. I am Austin ShadowHammer Legendary Necromancer. I think death is awesome cause its awesome :P :P :P :P

Defender
May 17, 2009
adammc3 wrote:
Hi people,
My Name's Adam DeathBringer, at level 47 (nearly 48). My secondary school is storm and life :) :) :) :) :) :)
I have the dragons fjord castle, the biggest dragonspyre house (forgotten its name), and the small marleybone house.
My hat is the reapers hood, my robe is blackrocks obsidian drape, my shoes are the mocassins of mortality, my wand is jade oni's amethyst blade, my athame is steelweilders skewer, my amulet is jade oni's amulet of duplicity, my ring is the final orbit my pets are whiskers (heckhound), king bandet (brown spider), king midnight (ninja pig), pebbles (starfish), and prince rascal the brass golem. I have a permanent black stallion mount, and a dragonfire deck. I bet none of you actually read all that
i'm gonna get all new stuff when i get to lvl 50 (only 3 levels to go :D).
And the dude who created the death students club is a legend :P
Well then,
Merry Christmas everyone and Happy 2011!

P.S Wizard101 is a good game, but could be better with finding diamonds and black lotuses :D

Could also be better with bolt back. I am death but my bro is storm and he only did it because of bolt, and so now he quit his storm :(.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
hi! i'm a journeyman necromancer level 19 named lenora wraith. i think death is awesome because you can steal life and when dealing with balance enemies, they're weak to death. See ya in the spiral!!

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
Hi I am a death wizard, adept necromancer level 29, I love DEATH so FAR.
Also for now I like the spell skeletal pirate with all the plus death thing, it does 1500 when attack. SECONDARY SCHOOL: STORM

Favorite spell: Kraken and Skeletal Pirate ( so far )
Worse spell for me : Poison

GO DEATH WIZARDS!

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Hi all death students I am Jacob Moon Blood and I am lvl60 legndary my fav spell is SkeletalDragon Oh and my secendary school is Storm Anyways DEATH ROOCKS

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Hello, I am James Skull Wielder legendary Necromancer (Well of course Necromancer lol)

My favorite spell is skeletal dragon.

Adventure: Well I got the quest from Dworgyn when lvl 58 to go defeat the boss for skeletal dragon. Man he was hard. 13,000 life. Plus he cheated and you had to do him solo. I barely made it trhough the battle and got the card. I was so excited and used it so many times! But why attack only one person :d.

Survivor
May 18, 2010
IanTheAwesome wrote:
Welcome fellow Death Students. This is a place for you to talk about anything death! Share your thougts, adventures, your best moves, your funniest moments, anything! As long as it's death realated of course.

Please share your name, and your current rank as a Death Wizard. (If you dont know your rank, just give your level. Example of ranks are: Grandmaster, Master, Magus, Adept, ect.)

I hope this will bring the attention of our Death teacher, see what he has to say about being a Death teacher, and other stuff.

Enjoy!

Hello, I'm Legendary Death Wizard ( rank: Warlord ) Love the new skeletal dragon spell WOOT