Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
I don't know if I have already posted here or not but anyway I am james skull weilder level 48 death. My second school is life for the healing and in case I run in to a death monster

Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
some people complain about the amount of damage individual death spells deal, but with feint, blade, hex, spirit trap, and death trap, you can almost triple damage. Death school kills.
Michael Raven Heart
Level 40
Death

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
hey everyone. i'm Jared Soulshard level 9 necromancer just started on it but i have to say its already made the game WAY better. I'm coming off a grandmaster life trying out the other side and i'm sry ever to have been life.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
IanTheAwesome wrote:
Welcome fellow Death Students. This is a place for you to talk about anything death! Share your thougts, adventures, your best moves, your funniest moments, anything! As long as it's death realated of course.

Please share your name, and your current rank as a Death Wizard. (If you dont know your rank, just give your level. Example of ranks are: Grandmaster, Master, Magus, Adept, ect.)

I hope this will bring the attention of our Death teacher, see what he has to say about being a Death teacher, and other stuff.

Enjoy!

i am Natalie soulsong i am lvl 27 death suits my personality best than the others so its fun being death the funny moment i had was when a ghost head was staying above the ground but no body it was a floating head then more ghost starting appearing out of the blue and hiting me when they werent in the battle it was weird

Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
whats up, i have a grand master myth and a grandmaster life, to pick a second school you need training points. when you have them just go the revenwood and go to the school you think will support your main school the best all my people are Chris something Thron so if you see one just say hi

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
Hi my name is Eric ravenrider oni slayer magus necromancer lvl 31 and my secondary is life death ROCKZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
Hey Fellow Death Students My Name is Zachery Raven Journey Man Necromancer lvl 20

@ lvl 20 my favorite spell is the Vampire but the time i takes to get it
blah i really can't wait to get to dragonspire , and MooShu just because i want a ninja pig 4 my pet collection
what do u guys think death leprechaun great or fake
I'm in Grizzlehelm but i like Krokotopia better
u might see me in krokotopia im still doing quests there.
P.S
wht is the best pet that u can buy at lvl 20
P.S.S
my second school is balance just because when i started the game a promised myself i would get the sand storm card
P.S.S.S
my third school i like for the obvious reasons i hate when im fighting in a group and i die and no one is a life wizard so ill do it
P.S.S.S.S
my deck have 30 max spells and 4 max repeats and 12 sideboards do u think that i should get another one before i go to Grizzlehelm :) :-) wizard101 is a great game to Necromancers

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
magiqueen954 wrote:
rogie889 wrote:
hi i have a wizard named samuel dragonrider.how do you win sunkun city alone.
wait till you get to mooshu otherwise you dont beat it its almost impossible to do it alone.

actually if have 3 very strong freinds i beat the sunken city and im only lvl 19 and i am a sunken city survivor Zachery Raven lvl 20

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
The tombstone you guys are looking for is by lord nightshades tower
it should be the first on the left.

DEATH ROCKS!
Katie Dawnthorn level 12

Survivor
Nov 21, 2008
hey joshua angelbane here i just made a death wizard and wondering what a good second school would be

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
Hey Michael Silverbreaker here. LOVE the death school. I am a lvl 30 necromancer with three side schools, ice to tower shield, fire to the fire bird, and life up to imp. ( i am planning to go to satyr, that will be all of my training points. yes i counted)
find me in mooshu yo

Survivor
Jan 06, 2010
thefireball123456 wrote:
Hi, My wizard is Jacob ThunderSong and I am a level 23 adept necromancer. My secondary class is myth for some good minions. You should come to krokotopia and help me. If any of you want to complete Krokotopia, try and see me on the server Drake 8) . I just have to beat the prince and then we could form a party and take down Krokotopara.

Hope this helps,

-Jacob ThunderSong

good idea very good idea indead :) i will look for you my name is nathan ghost heart.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
Sierra Deathbane Grandmaster. Secondary school is Ice. I can usually be found in DS or Mooshu.

Explorer
Aug 20, 2009
Hey Death people! My name is Valerian DarkBringer and I am a Grandmaster (lvl 50) Necromancer. I have been playing for quite some time and LOVE the Death School. Originally, I was a Death/Myth Wizard, but i did not enjoy the Myth School spells at all (sorry, Cyrus). I bought back my Training Points and trained them in a different school, which I enjoy much more. I am now a Death/Life Wizard. Healing others is very easy to do, along with healing myself. I have NEVER been defeated ever since I switched my secondary school from Myth to Life.

To whom it may concern, I believe that the Graveyard that you are all looking for is in Nightside. There is a row of graves behind Mortis (the Death Tree). If not, then it may be at the end of Haunted Cave near Stormdrain Tower. I hope this is correct and that I was of help to you all!

GO DEATH!

- Valerian DarkBringer- lvl 50 Death/Life

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
My name is ryan ashblade, i am a grandmaster necromancer in need of SOMETHING TO DO! :(

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
i am Calib Nightfist

School: death of course

lvl 49 master

i like death a lot especially life draining spells like scarecrow

Survivor
May 27, 2009
hey its sophia dreamblood again! man its been along time since i had another subscription! well now i am a master level 46. i still happy place for deaths to chat, although i dont read other peoples things lol. and now i kinda worried their gonna take this club away! you knnow cause were not supposted to have it.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
I'm a level 36 Magus Necromancer and I am loving death! However, I am tired of people saying that fire is the "most powerful" just because it's in the book. Read the ice book for a change, it says "and for this reason, ice will always be more powerful than fire." All the schools have their good and bad. It's not the tools who makes a person strong, it's the person who wields them that makes the tools strong. So give it a rest, storm and fire have quick matches; ice, death, and life have long ones, myth and balance are in the middle of lengths. Pick your school to your strategy!!! I hope this ends the "fire is the most powerful school" fan wave sweeping the boards.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
Mark Shadowrider level 36 Magus Necromancer

Am I the only one who is having problems with Beguile? Almost every time I use it, nothing happens, I waste three pips. It does the animation and all that, but my opponent just keeps attacking me, and when it does work it takes several turns for it to help me.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
Mark Shadowrider Level 36 Magus Necromancer

I am getting tired of people saying tower shield is our only defence against balance. We death have a spell that can defend against all enemies and all spells. It's (in my oppinion) better than weakness! PLAGUE is our spell. It does -20% to all enemies for one pip. I think that's way better than one at a time weakness. Especially against multiple enemies and when you want to get rid of a normal pip for a power pip.

Also, a tip from me for crown users looking for more resistance instead of health in mana. In the shopping district, there's an athame you can buy for a small amount of crowns that gives 58 health and a 5% resistance to all spells. I use it and make up for the health and mana in my ring and clothes.

Anyone else know of some good athames and rings for lower and/or upper level wizards?

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
YO i am zachary deathshade
GRANDMASTER DEATH WIZARD

and i think death is the best school
i love the scarecrow spell it is week on its on but with the boosts you can kill most enimies quickely
and i used ot to kill the jade oni solo :D

Survivor
May 07, 2010
IanTheAwesome wrote:
Welcome fellow Death Students. This is a place for you to talk about anything death! Share your thougts, adventures, your best moves, your funniest moments, anything! As long as it's death realated of course.

Please share your name, and your current rank as a Death Wizard. (If you dont know your rank, just give your level. Example of ranks are: Grandmaster, Master, Magus, Adept, ect.)

I hope this will bring the attention of our Death teacher, see what he has to say about being a Death teacher, and other stuff.

Enjoy!

Cool. My second favorite wizard to play as is a Necromancer. She is lvl 8........On my other player I am doing Sunken City etc. I LOVE the Ghould Spell, don't you? It is a combination between healing and battleing! :) I'll post more later......................

Survivor
Mar 05, 2009
Hey... Grand Master Necromancer here :p & a tip when you get your pet don't sell it XD like really don't. i; I did & it was a huge mistake like really bad cause now you can mix them & i don't have a pet to mix & on top of that you don't get power pip percent & you lose one extra strong attack I: So just a recap don't sell your wraith trust me... One thing as a death I do is design houses with weird death things. You should see my death mansion (the one you have to buy with crown) Its awesome. For example: My room was left the plain wall paper & floor just because I like the scary look of it. Then instead of a bed there I pet the pointed grave because it kinda looks like a bed with a headboard which is cool. Then I put a grave stone next to it & called that a pillow & a skull next to it & called that my teddy skull & a bone outta the ground as a night stand then the death school spell book that you get from questing next to it so it looked like I read while in my grave. & of course I had to do stuff outside my room just because I'm awesome :p One fun thing I also do when i have extra crowns is make the coolest and experimental death outfits. If you ever see my I will show you some. Well see you later :p

From the desk of:
Chris Shadowthief
{Cassandra life caster was here :p}