Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
38
peachtheferret wrote:
arbok101 wrote:
still wrong! geez people first fire: helephant ice: giant death: wraith myth: orthrus Life: cenatur balance: nova and finally this is where people go wrong storm: WILD BOLT! there correct me if i am wrong



blaze rubyblood grandmaster pyromancer
wrong, scarecrow for death and dragon for fire.

Ok, Dragon for Fire, Wraith against one enemy is the most powerful. Now for a new question. As of 8/16/2009, what is the name of the amulet that gives you the spell hydra? (Hint: You get it from the Jade Oni)

Survivor
May 24, 2009
7
Question: What shape is the pink piece in potion motion?


thats the easyest one I have heared all day.

its heart shaped

Survivor
May 24, 2009
7
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
Alright, I'll start with another question.

Q. Name three things the gobblers are stockpiling in their castle on Colossus Way.


ok now this makes me hungery.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
7
Meowiarty wrote:
andrew248 wrote:
Question: Who is the dangerous criminal locked up, but escapes, in Newgate Prison in Marleybone?



Mwaaahhahahah!!!!


when do we meet you?


Champion
Mar 19, 2009
405
Meowiarty wrote:
andrew248 wrote:
Question: Who is the dangerous criminal locked up, but escapes, in Newgate Prison in Marleybone?



Mwaaahhahahah!!!!
i kicked your butt after that and you gave me the mooshu key

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
405
quinner wrote:
There is no highest level for wizards and the monsters go to level 7 as a boss. i believe that is right.
no malistaire and gorthog demon are rank nine the other last ds bosses are rank 8 bosses jade oni is 10

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
405
yapper wrote:
1Sonicboom wrote:
TheDeadEye wrote:
Wizard101 launched Sept 2, 2008.

Ok, here's a good one:

What's the name of the Balance tree?


Nile.

What would be the last spell ice wizards learn at level 48?
collosus and the one for fire is helephant the one for myth is minotaur the one for death is vampire and thats all i know
no wraith is the last death and dragon is fiya ice giant for ize orthus is meeth

ps i was sayin' things silly sry scarcrow is last death

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
71
You meet after you defeat Katztein?Or was that the answer to a different question....Anyways,what is the item of proof you must collect?

Survivor
May 22, 2009
30
what is the name of the guard outside of the cyclops lane castle where you fight general akilles

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
23
im a storm so can proffeser balestorm plz ask a question sighned Paige Rainpetal lv 17 well almost lv 17

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
8
ninjakid1928 wrote:
what is the name of the guard outside of the cyclops lane castle where you fight general akilles


I know this one umm ummmm oh yeah i think his name was romulus

ok here is my question why are the manders in krokotopia different colors?

Survivor
May 18, 2009
20
The manders in Krok are differnet colors according to which master or magic they have. Orange is fire. Blue is ice and Purple is storm

Question: Where is the orthus myth minion located

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
23
bennykid09 wrote:
ninjakid1928 wrote:
what is the name of the guard outside of the cyclops lane castle where you fight general akilles


I know this one umm ummmm oh yeah i think his name was romulus

ok here is my question why are the manders in krokotopia different colors?
this is easy they are diffferent colors cause of who there ancesters served and then well sorta there type purple is storm like me! blue is ice ansd so forth ok here is my question what is the name of the person you have to deafet in krock when you activate the obillisks

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
11
quinner wrote:
There is no highest level for wizards and the monsters go to level 7 as a boss. i believe that is right.


no malistare is a rank 10 boss i think.

Survivor
May 18, 2009
20
To answer jevaby's question. Im pretty sure its spike bonecrusher or somthin like that a rank myth boss. In the room before there are 2 rank 3 ice weavers that can be found in grand arena.

mmmmmm

What do you have to collect from skeletal warriors in firecat alley for Shelfus Gruffheart.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
8
Rumbles88 wrote:
To answer jevaby's question. Im pretty sure its spike bonecrusher or somthin like that a rank myth boss. In the room before there are 2 rank 3 ice weavers that can be found in grand arena.

mmmmmm

What do you have to collect from skeletal warriors in firecat alley for Shelfus Gruffheart.


you have to get a samoori's sword from a skeletal warrior i don't know what it is called though
ok here is my question... where is the royal hall beetle located

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
71
ninjakid1928 wrote:
what is the name of the guard outside of the cyclops lane castle where you fight general akilles



Rolomus.What wand do you get from biti nirini?

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
5
sparkstar1209 wrote:
ninjakid1928 wrote:
what is the name of the guard outside of the cyclops lane castle where you fight general akilles



Rolomus.What wand do you get from biti nirini?
the serpent scepter

Survivor
May 23, 2009
5
Rumbles88 wrote:
The manders in Krok are differnet colors according to which master or magic they have. Orange is fire. Blue is ice and Purple is storm

Question: Where is the orthus myth minion located


Rumbles this is a tough question but i think it is located in Mooshu.

My Question: What is the name of the final boss in Mirkholm Keep in Grizzleheim?

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
199
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
Alright, I'll start with another question.

Q. Name three things the gobblers are stockpiling in their castle on Colossus Way.



Umm,

i know they have chickens, pie, cake, pumpkins, ice cream, and, ummm, and, ......

thats all i know

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
4
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
gamemaster wrote:

Question:How many mentioned worlds are there?


I do believe there is FIVE ::grin::.

Question: What shape is the pink piece in potion motion?

--------------
“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.”
Professor Falmea
(aka Leah Ruben, your fearless Associate Producer!)

ok #1,there is 6 worlds #2,heart-shaped.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
4
andrew248 wrote:
yea. the easy ones sre green and as they get harder, they change red, then get fatter.

Question: This is tricky! Why does Bartleby have one eye?



malistaire stole the other one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
4
gamemaster wrote:
MasterForm wrote:
andrew248 wrote:
No one posted a new question, so i will.

Q: Who is the Order of the Fang fighting


Answer: Kroktropa(or something like that)

Q: What is the color of the Name of a Rank 6 monster?
Answer:Depends on type ex:Boss,Normal,Minion,Hard,Elite.

Question:What is the highest Rank of enemies in the game,and what is the Highest Level for Wizards?



Rank 10 and lvl 50.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
4
1Sonicboom wrote:
TheDeadEye wrote:
Wizard101 launched Sept 2, 2008.

Ok, here's a good one:

What's the name of the Balance tree?


Nile.

What would be the last spell ice wizards learn at level 48?


f-f-f-ffros-s-st g-g-g-g-giant-t-t-t...

(sry i am in krokoshpinx an its COLD!!!)

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
13
ccffcg123 wrote:
Left,


I am getting a lot of questions answered,

What is Death Oni's middle name?


No