Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2008
5
gamemaster wrote:
neji8palm wrote:
answer is dragons and you dont answer your self 8)

my question is where in wizard city can you go to go to diffrent worlds name the place?
The Krok slayer is earned by killing 500 Kroks I think,and that's the grandfather tree...

The 8 worlds are as following:Wizard City,Krokotopia,Marleybone,MooShu,Dragonsypre,Celsia,unknown former Gobbler world,and unknown former Krok world.

Question:Who's the most powerfulest boss in the 1st world?


Well, Some would argue but, I'd Say Lord Nightshade..

Where And How can you get a Mummified Deck in Krokotopia ?

Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
47
you get it by either getting it from a boss or buying it at the secret shop in the oasis of Krokotopia.

Question: Who is the dangerous criminal locked up, but escapes, in Newgate Prison in Marleybone?

Survivor
Jun 06, 2008
24
Borme wrote:
gamemaster wrote:
neji8palm wrote:
answer is dragons and you dont answer your self 8)

my question is where in wizard city can you go to go to diffrent worlds name the place?
The Krok slayer is earned by killing 500 Kroks I think,and that's the grandfather tree...

The 8 worlds are as following:Wizard City,Krokotopia,Marleybone,MooShu,Dragonsypre,Celsia,unknown former Gobbler world,and unknown former Krok world.

Question:Who's the most powerfulest boss in the 1st world?


Well, Some would argue but, I'd Say Lord Nightshade..

Where And How can you get a Mummified Deck in Krokotopia ?
It's actually Grubb,he has 1,000 health,you get it in the secret shop,and Meowiarty.

Administrator
Alright, I'll start with another question.

Q. Name three things the gobblers are stockpiling in their castle on Colossus Way.

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea (aka Leah Ruben, your fearless Producer!)
Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
47
This is Fun!

I think there are whpped creme pies, jelly beans, and house and building parts

Survivor
Jun 29, 2008
13
Survivor
May 28, 2008
48
I believe I saw Ice cream, Jelly beans, and Chicken.

__________________________________________


Question: As you go through Collosus Blvd there are different types of Gobblers (rank 1,2 and 3, then there are bosses). How can you tell the easy ones from the hard ones just by looking at them?

Survivor
Jun 29, 2008
13
Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
47
yea. the easy ones sre green and as they get harder, they change red, then get fatter.

Question: This is tricky! Why does Bartleby have one eye?

Survivor
Jun 29, 2008
13
i don't know this is a guess i'm going to say one eye was destroying all the worlds because of overload in magic and the the staff destroyed it!!!???

Survivor
Jun 29, 2008
22
andrew248 wrote:
yea. the easy ones sre green and as they get harder, they change red, then get fatter.

Question: This is tricky! Why does Bartleby have one eye?


Answer: His other eye was stolen.

Question: How much does it cost to dye "Senior Novice Robe" with the main color being Red and the lining Black?

Survivor
Jul 20, 2008
5
I remember malistere or something like that, stole it to torture the him.

Question: Who was the queen that ruled before krockopatra? (i'm sure the spelling is close. I too concern trying to learn how to hit with lighting then spelling, funny my professor forgot to mention strikes the same place twice.)

Survivor
Jun 06, 2008
4
andrew248 wrote:
Question: Who is the dangerous criminal locked up, but escapes, in Newgate Prison in Marleybone?



Mwaaahhahahah!!!!

Survivor
Jun 06, 2008
24
andrew248 wrote:
yea. the easy ones sre green and as they get harder, they change red, then get fatter.

Question: This is tricky! Why does Bartleby have one eye?
Malistaire stole the other one for his own evil purposes.

What were/are the 4 Oni bosses in MooShu immune to?

Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
73
gamemaster wrote:
andrew248 wrote:
yea. the easy ones sre green and as they get harder, they change red, then get fatter.

Question: This is tricky! Why does Bartleby have one eye?
Malistaire stole the other one for his own evil purposes.

What were/are the 3 Oni bosses in MooShu immune to?


What ever type they are.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2008
3
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
Mace wrote:

Question: Why are the pixies/faeries on unicorn way evil?


Answer: Rattlebones corrupted them!

Question: What gave Dworgyn his hump?


He got it when he was playing around with spells. He said so when i was learning a new spell from him(I'm a Necromancer )

Survivor
Jul 13, 2008
3
Meowiarty wrote:
andrew248 wrote:
Question: Who is the dangerous criminal locked up, but escapes, in Newgate Prison in Marleybone?



Mwaaahhahahah!!!!


Is this guy somebody evil from Marleybone?

Survivor
Jun 06, 2008
4
Saturn500000 wrote:
Is this guy somebody evil from Marleybone?



Evil? I prefer...cunning.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2008
2
Question: What's unique about the ceiling of my classroom?
Well all class rooms are unique in their own way but yours has a lot of burnt spots on the celeing and your walls have special flames on them.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2008
2
Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
47
No one posted a new question, so i will.

Q: Who is the Order of the Fang fighting

Survivor
Jun 29, 2008
22
andrew248 wrote:
No one posted a new question, so i will.

Q: Who is the Order of the Fang fighting


Answer: Kroktropa(or something like that)

Q: What is the color of the Name of a Rank 6 Confused Tree Warrior?

Survivor
Jun 06, 2008
24
MasterForm wrote:
andrew248 wrote:
No one posted a new question, so i will.

Q: Who is the Order of the Fang fighting


Answer: Kroktropa(or something like that)

Q: What is the color of the Name of a Rank 6 monster?
Answer:Depends on type ex:Boss,Normal,Minion,Hard,Elite.

Question:What is the highest Rank of enemies in the game,and what is the Highest Level for Wizards?

Survivor
Aug 14, 2008
2
There is no highest level for wizards and the monsters go to level 7 as a boss. i believe that is right.

Survivor
May 28, 2008
48
andrew248 wrote:
yea. the easy ones sre green and as they get harder, they change red, then get fatter.

Question: This is tricky! Why does Bartleby have one eye?


Actually, nobody got that question right about the gobblers. The gobblers get fatter as they get more powerful. The bosses are the fattest of them all.