Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
61
cece30 wrote:
I guess there is no question for me to answer so here is a question

Where is Moolinda Wu from?
MooShu!

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
61
kjensen wrote:
well no one has a question on so ill take it What type of enemy are the first enemys you face

Cody RedFlame
Lost Souls. They are death with 65 health.

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
61
kjensen wrote:
BECAUSE THE KROKONOMICON WAS IN A SERCOFICUS THAT WAS SENT TO MARLYBONE!!!

Q:What spell gives life AND gives absorb?
Rebirth, the lvl 48 life spell

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
61
critterkins wrote:
Wackyantman10 wrote:
julesgrusien wrote:
DarkStorm824 wrote:
hogan227 wrote:
DarkStorm824 wrote:
Merlin253 wrote:
starz0777 wrote:
HEY EVERYONE I GOT A QUESTION:
which eye is missing from bartlbey the eye of the past or the eye of the future?


The eye of the past.

Q: Name all the schools of magic


Fire, Ice, Storm, Death, Life, Myth, and Balance.

Q: Who gives the quest to go to Kensington Park in MB?


Officer Bones??
hogan227 8)

Where is the death school located NOW.



The answer to my question was: Officer Barkly
So close!

My answer to hogan2278: The death is school is located in Nightside. Nightside can be found behind the waterfall near Rainbow Bridge.

My NEW question: What is a pet Spooky Bob sells?




Spooky Bob sells Black Cat.

Question~ What color is the gem on a minotaur's belt?
thats easy yellow (somehow when i posted my answer a few seconds ago it didnt do it so dont blame me if i said it already)

name all the spells in the game. (i know its very hard but i know them)



Well if you insist...

fire cat, ice beetle, vomit bat, snake, dark fairy, elf, scarab, lightning bats, leprichan, troll, grave digger, fire elf, and so on and on i am bored!


lvl 43 Natalia Ice cloud master thurmatage. (master ice).

Q: What boss do you get the tree pet and what world is that boss in?
Oakheart drops a treant pet and he is in MooShu

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
61
hogan227 wrote:
DarkStorm824 wrote:
Merlin253 wrote:
starz0777 wrote:
HEY EVERYONE I GOT A QUESTION:
which eye is missing from bartlbey the eye of the past or the eye of the future?


The eye of the past.

Q: Name all the schools of magic


Fire, Ice, Storm, Death, Life, Myth, and Balance.

Q: Who gives the quest to go to Kensington Park in MB?


Officer Bones??
hogan227 8)

Where is the death school located NOW.
Nightside, behind the waterfall.

Explorer
Aug 23, 2009
63
DarkStorm824 wrote:
firesword52 wrote:
Ok i have one SPECIFICALLY for the proffessors. why did you choose to become a professor of__________________



This is trivia


thank you and you are the guy who did the first reply on my post right?

Explorer
May 28, 2009
93
k heres a question: how did sylvia malistaire's wife die?

and heres another: who is malistaire's brother

plz put the answer on the top cause i can never find my thing :(

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
20
snowserpent88 wrote:
hogan227 wrote:
DarkStorm824 wrote:
Merlin253 wrote:
starz0777 wrote:
HEY EVERYONE I GOT A QUESTION:
which eye is missing from bartlbey the eye of the past or the eye of the future?


The eye of the past.

Q: Name all the schools of magic


Fire, Ice, Storm, Death, Life, Myth, and Balance.

Q: Who gives the quest to go to Kensington Park in MB?


Officer Bones??
hogan227 8)

Where is the death school located NOW.
Nightside, behind the waterfall.

Since you didn't put a question, I will.
Here's a hard one: How many questions are there in the quiz you take at the begining of the game

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
25
andrew248 wrote:
you get it by either getting it from a boss or buying it at the secret shop in the oasis of Krokotopia.

Question: Who is the dangerous criminal locked up, but escapes, in Newgate Prison in Marleybone?
KATZENTIN! (its right not kidding)

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
47
fireblaze2300 wrote:
andrew248 wrote:
you get it by either getting it from a boss or buying it at the secret shop in the oasis of Krokotopia.

Question: Who is the dangerous criminal locked up, but escapes, in Newgate Prison in Marleybone?
KATZENTIN! (its right not kidding)





NO! isnt it meowiarity! i think it is haha!

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
32
Vogarte wrote:
pckls wrote:

what badges do the extra bosses give you from katzensteins lab and big ben in marleybone?


Smogger Smasher and Crusher Crusher


What Boss give Skeletal Pirate Amulet ?

clanker

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
98
Merlin253 wrote:
snowserpent88 wrote:
hogan227 wrote:
DarkStorm824 wrote:
Merlin253 wrote:
starz0777 wrote:
HEY EVERYONE I GOT A QUESTION:
which eye is missing from bartlbey the eye of the past or the eye of the future?


The eye of the past.

Q: Name all the schools of magic


Fire, Ice, Storm, Death, Life, Myth, and Balance.

Q: Who gives the quest to go to Kensington Park in MB?


Officer Bones??
hogan227 8)

Where is the death school located NOW.
Nightside, behind the waterfall.

Since you didn't put a question, I will.
Here's a hard one: How many questions are there in the quiz you take at the begining of the game


Well lets see, he asks you are you a boy or girl so thats 1, then he asks you how you look so thats 2 then he asks you whats your name 3 and then you asked to take the test to choose your school thats 4. So 4?

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
199
DarkStorm824 wrote:
SyphaN wrote:
chrisy123567810 wrote:
k heres a trivia question: in krokotopia what does zeke give you a quest to try: now not just anyone answer YOU answer felmea i wanna see if you know



Well felmea did not answer so I will give her a hint , you sometimes can find a pearl in them.


Q; What is the Ultimate Hardest Battle in the W101 game?
(Malistair not incl.)



A: Jotun
lol

Q: What is the name of the cat who needs your help getting out of prison in MB?





That would be Marcel Meyow, my friend



Why do you go to KT, then MB, then MS?




Kyle Firefist
Crusher Crusher
Level 35
Pyromancer
Seconding in Myth
Currently in Mooshu

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
3
gamemaster wrote:
neji8palm wrote:
answer is dragons and you dont answer your self 8)

my question is where in wizard city can you go to go to diffrent worlds name the place?
The Krok slayer is earned by killing 500 Kroks I think,and that's the grandfather tree...

The 8 worlds are as following:Wizard City,Krokotopia,Marleybone,MooShu,Dragonsypre,Celsia,unknown former Gobbler world,and unknown former Krok world,only 4 are accessible,a 5th coming after official launch!

Question:Who's the most powerfulest boss in the 1st world?

The most powerful boss in wizard city is lord nightshade thank you. Fought him four times!
Question: Who is more powerful, NIghtshade or Balckhope?

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
124
Majesticlady11 wrote:
gamemaster wrote:
neji8palm wrote:
answer is dragons and you dont answer your self 8)

my question is where in wizard city can you go to go to diffrent worlds name the place?
The Krok slayer is earned by killing 500 Kroks I think,and that's the grandfather tree...

The 8 worlds are as following:Wizard City,Krokotopia,Marleybone,MooShu,Dragonsypre,Celsia,unknown former Gobbler world,and unknown former Krok world,only 4 are accessible,a 5th coming after official launch!

Question:Who's the most powerfulest boss in the 1st world?

The most powerful boss in wizard city is lord nightshade thank you. Fought him four times!
Question: Who is more powerful, NIghtshade or Balckhope?

you have the answer in your answer, its lord nightshade. Okay,here is my question: Was Malistare's wife teacher of the life school or balance school?

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
32
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
Well, since no one has answered, we will just leave that to the imagination, or perhaps Dworgyn himself will come and answer us someday if it's not a sensitive subject.

Next Question: What is my favorite food?

answer: pasta arrabiata

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
32
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
gamemaster wrote:

Question:How many mentioned worlds are there?


I do believe there is FIVE ::grin::.

Question: What shape is the pink piece in potion motion?

--------------
“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.”
Professor Falmea
(aka Leah Ruben, your fearless Associate Producer!)


answer: a heart

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
32
Merlin253 wrote:
snowserpent88 wrote:
hogan227 wrote:
DarkStorm824 wrote:
Merlin253 wrote:
starz0777 wrote:
HEY EVERYONE I GOT A QUESTION:which eye is missing from bartlbey the eye of the past or the eye of the future?
The eye of the past.Q: Name all the schools of magic
Fire, Ice, Storm, Death, Life, Myth, and Balance.Q: Who gives the quest to go to Kensington Park in MB?
Officer Bones??hogan227 8)Where is the death school located NOW.
Nightside, behind the waterfall.
Since you didn't put a question, I will. Here's a hard one: How many questions are there in the quiz you take at the begining of the game
i don't know so i'll just guess,12.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
12
lorddoom141 wrote:
hikaru7272 wrote:
Easy.

Sun, Eye, Star, Moon, Dagger, Key, Ruby and Spiral

Name the most powerful spell learnt for each class.


OK! HERE WE GO!

FIRE: Helephant

Storm: Stormzilla

Life: Cenetaur (misspelled i think soz )

Death: the damage one is skeleton pirate but the last one is wraith.

Balance:judgement and Hydra

Ice:collussous

Myth: minotaur

I think thats all!

QUESTION:What is the level that you get "judgement" for balance school?


-Anythony GhostBreath-

myth+death are WRONG!!!!
myth:earthquake
death:scarecrow!!!
i'm DEATH+MYTH!!!!!
don't you read THE FRIENDLY NECROMANCER!!!!!!!!!

Luke Rider

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
2
yapper wrote:
coolboy99 wrote:
Triton-The Harvest Lord
Firecat-SwiftArrow
cyclops-Genral Anklies (mispelled i think)


What is the lvl 48 spell for each school? hint hint look on wizard101 central ;) 8)
i know this! death is scarecrow life is reborn ice is ice giant fire is dragon myth is orthus balance is dampen magic storm is storm lord and thats it
its not reborn i not trying to be hurt full but it rebirth for life (i a grandmaster lfie duncan fairyheart)

Survivor
Sep 09, 2008
6
neji8palm wrote:
answer is dragons and you dont answer your self 8)

my question is where in wizard city can you go to go to diffrent worlds name the place?


The awnser is in the grandfather tree

Survivor
Sep 09, 2008
6
Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
47
bkontgias wrote:
how did ambrose first meet gamma?

unknown new question

who was the life teacher BEFORE professor wu

Survivor
Sep 09, 2008
6
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
Mace wrote:

Question: Why are the pixies/faeries on unicorn way evil?


Answer: Rattlebones corrupted them!

Question: What gave Dworgyn his hump?


answer:he fell down stairs

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
24
darthmaul1 wrote:
bkontgias wrote:
how did ambrose first meet gamma?

unknown new question

who was the life teacher BEFORE professor wu


sylvia drake but then she died :-(

does any one want to think of a question?