Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We need your ideas!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 09, 2009
heres some ideas for hats

hat of nightmares: level 20 death school only
gives card dark nightmare pips x
150 damage per pip and stun one turn every 2 pips
accuricy 75

hat of coldening frost: level 20 ice school only
gives card frozen scarecrow pips x
100 damage and 75 heal per pip and stun self one turn every 3 pips
accuricy 80
:D ;-) ;) :D

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Hi Brianna RubyFlame here. I think there should be costumes for Holloween!

Boys Costumes: Malistaire, Ghoul, Ghost, Skeletal Pirate and Harvest Lord(field gaurd)

Girls Costumes: Lady BlackHope, Scarlet Screamer, Dark Sprite, Slyvia (Malistaire's wife)

Please think about my idea! THANK YOU!

Explorer
May 09, 2009
here are some wand ideas

wand of trick or treat level 22+
gives card pumpkin meteor
death accuricy 75 pips 4
340 damage to all enemys

staff of ghosts level 16+
gives card ghost swarm
death accuricy 75 pips 3
230-360 damage

wand of the scarcrow level 5+
gives card mini scarcrow
death accuricy 75 pips 2
100 damage to all enemys and heal 50
each

sword of halloween level 2+
gives card doom slash
death accuricy 100 pips 0
30 damage

staff of wipeout level 42+
gives card night blast
death accuricy 75 pips 6
430-500 damage to all enemys

good ideas? :D :D :D

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
Well, mine isnt really that related to halloween, but...

I think a wolf costume would be cool. Like the hat would be a wolf's head, and the body would be some furry coat with a fur cape. We could add some fur pants too, just to complete the set.

How about the same thing, but in heckhound colors?

How bout both?

How bout some kind of wand that is like, claws or something.

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
ok here is my idea we need scarecrows ghouls banshees all floating around maybe pets that give the cards (scarecrow giving something lower rank of course!) maybe also a few costumes for gold instead of crowns. i also like the idea you get a special item that can change you into anything you want (game related). off track of halloween just for a minute how about putting crowns items back in stores? that way we don't have to waste real money if we want something in game why can't we can just use gold that doesn't really cost us anything? ok back to halloween
i think as well you should give everything that spooky cave theme!

noah soulfountain,
grandmaster sorcerer.

Defender
Jun 17, 2009
I was thinking of more item drops increased event for like a week before Halloween.

an event where everyone can benefit without paying for anything (although i am a crown buyer i could buy up wizard101's store =X)

but maybe something were monsters at each level drop items like level 5 10 15 20 25 30 35 40 45 50. but they give increased staff.. maybe items only usable during October.

yes costumes are very frequent but can't the monsters drop them? maybe you can get a hat from one but a body part to another that way people can mix and match their costumes to make themselves look horrible ^_^.

another idea is perhaps wizard101 can give out a trick or treat prize to all the happy wizard101 players maybe a candy that gives 500 exp varied by what type of monster you defeated (this might promote lower levels hitching a ride to dragonspyre to defeat monsters there)

also there are chances that they can decorate places more deadlier and scarier lol. Possibly increases more fear. then some of the NPC can be dressed as scary person =)

my foremost idea would be to give a new quest to save wizard city i mean you have alot of doors in olde town area perhaps you can use one of them and fight a monster follow by level range median. aka example level 5 30 25 50 =110 divide by 4 its 27 so a monster from a area where your 27 which would be nearly temple of storms. to marylbone. idk its an idea that could be enhanced.

my last idea would be do decorate the wizard101 page to a halloween page as this should happen to all holidays.. this i could give more ideas..

Survivor
Apr 29, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Halloween will be here before we know it, and we want to make sure all of the wizards are dressed appropriately. What costumes, clothing items, or pets would you like be able to purchase in the shopping district for your character for Halloween?

how about a were wolf a human that keeps changing to a wolf, a zombie, and a evil wizard for pets, for clothes you could have a malistaire outfit with mask and for girls then malistaires wife and for all a wraith hope you like the ideas

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Just to start make it night time all the time and put jakolanterns up to make lite. Make the teachers dress up like eachouther :D make confetty come out of enemys when they die. But best of all have Merle dress up as Malastare!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jun 23, 2008
firedrill96 wrote:
A "Trick or Treat" card would be funny..... it would have a 50/50 chance of doing damage or giving life to your enemy... you never know what might happen when you use it!

I vote for this one... But a lot of damage, one card every hour and you keep up to 13 max for all battles you win that weekend.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
Hmm, switching spell, so we can turn into our Pet for an hour or day, switching looks but not places:
Death Student turns into a Wraith
Storm turns into Dinosaur
Ice turns into Colossus
Myth turns into two-headed Dog
Balance turns into Hydra
Life turns into Saytr

or whatever pet you have, Ninja pig, Sunbird, Krok, Dragon

Also red devil, superhero, and convicts(jail outfit).
hmm while I am at it...Ghost, pirate, and caveman(can you say grizzleheim)

Dan(GM-balance, GM-Death, GM-Ice, Lvl 27 life)

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009

pets
black cat
skeletal pirate
mini vampire
staffs
staff of light ice
power 80
level 40
ice
staff of quick sand
power 80
level 40
balance
staff of the black hole
power 85
level 40
death only
treasure cards
black cat
raven
power 200
flying claw
power 450

these are my master ideas

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Halloween will be here before we know it, and we want to make sure all of the wizards are dressed appropriately. What costumes, clothing items, or pets would you like be able to purchase in the shopping district for your character for Halloween?
HOBOS! WOO!

GO BALANCE!
Savannah Ashdreamer
lvl 44 Master Sorcerer

Survivor
May 17, 2009
I wonder why we done have Hilda Brewer in all worlds, so we dont have to go back to Wizard City to buy Potion from her.It would br great to just go to any commons and fill Bottles.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
i know halloween is over but for next year i am planing! bunch of grapes lolz!

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
I know Halloween is over, but next Halloween you should make a skeletal pirate pet with a skeletal pirate card. Also, you should make a vampire pet with a vampire card.
By Daniel WyrmBlood lvl 44 Sorcerer

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
Here are some Ideas i had for New Wands.

Bow and Arrows:

Myth - Orhrus's Wrath

Death - Killer Arrow

Life - Arrows of Thorns (Centaur has it)

Fire - Flaming Bow

Balance - Magical Wonder Bow

Storm - Thunder Bow

These are some Ideas of the some new Weapons that should be added. I think we should really get some Bow and Arrows in this game. Because after we have Magical Swords? so why not Magical Bow and Arrows? QUOTE!

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
oh an emote where you raise your hands and bats come out of the ground and fly around you what do you think

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
someone has said this before but can you make it where you dress up your pet i can imagine my little collosus in a helephant costume lol

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
MasterForm wrote:
1. Pumpkin Mask

2. Random Hell Hounds popping up roaring, "Happy Halloween!"

3. A wand/staff topped with a Pumpkin.

4. Ambrose dressing as Chuck Norris :)

5. The Ability to change yourself into a Hopping Pumpkin! :-)

Thats all I got.

first off it's heck hound second off and number 4 would be soooooooo funny

Survivor
May 01, 2010
hey i think we need a world with like Greek mythology like there could be a Medusa boss with snakes in her hair and when you defeat here you get snake lady treasure card that has snakes come out of here mouth and 550-650 to every enemy and get stunned for one turn. ):0 and soldiers, evil Hercules plus Hades as the last boss rank 8 9,500 health. please put in my idea in the game and if you are myth you get access for level 12 and up. but for other schools level 15 up myth people need a world!! :D

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
For wands id say

a staff with a gowing orange ball on top of it that is the shap of a pumkin lvl 35 damage 85

or a staff covered in ice with black prints all over it saying boo boo boo boo lvl 30 damage 80

thats all i got for wands :P srry peoples

for cloths NO IDEA i am blank

but ya should add a holoween house thats is REALLY CREEPY CREPPIER than the death house... its kinda boring try to make is fun and you keep on hearing an evil laugh every thirdy seconds that would be so fun... and a lot of rooms!!!!

well thats all i got for now hopes that good enough :? 8)

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
Keep the plain pumpkin mask! Keep the plain pumpkin mask!

Sorry, I just thought it was just REALLY cool when I first saw it. But having to defeat a really difficult boss for such a small thing like that (btw you get it after defeating some guy named Baron Mordecai) doesn't really make any sense. Maybe you should have more stats on it or something, or get it for free :) I'm sorry but I think the plain pumpkin mask is really cool. Thats just how strange I am

Also, I saw the post about teachers wearing costumes. That would be funny. I can imagine Professor Drake wearing a robe with the word costume on it

Kaitlyn IceRiver Adept Thaumaturge
Lucas LifeGiver Magus Theurgist
Angel Talon Initiate Necromancer
Shelby Moon Novice Necromancer

P.S. A penny for your thoughts?

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
MasterForm wrote:
1. Pumpkin Mask

2. Random Hell Hounds popping up roaring, "Happy Halloween!"

3. A wand/staff topped with a Pumpkin.

4. Ambrose dressing as Chuck Norris :)

5. The Ability to change yourself into a Hopping Pumpkin! :-)

Thats all I got.
thats sad :(