Halloween Robe of Defence 10+ only 3600 crowns or 360,000 gold 300 health 150 mana +10 power pip chance +5 damage +15 resist +30 stun block +20 critical block Gives 1 weakness card Gives 1 Tower Shield card Gives 1 Elemental Shield card Gives 1 Spirit Shield card I hope you like my idea :-)
Here are my costume ideas (they act like skins do in Ps3 and XBox games, and can be bought at the stores)
1. Malistaire 2. Vampire 3. Robot 4. Anubis
I also have ideas for events which include:
Wizard City: Scourge of the Manor you have to defeat Dracula. Krokotopia: Sewer Crocs. You have to go through the aqueduct to find and destroy whatever is mutating the crocodiles into boat size monsters. Marleybone: Gang Fight. Baxter sends you undercover to flush out a pocket of the ghoul gang: a tower where you must fight Lord Nightshade, The Krokomummy champion from the Arena, and the Agony Wraith. Mooshoo: Tree's Roots. You try to find out how the Oni could so quickly corrupt the tree of life, and find the well of demons: fight the war, plague, and death onis (in seperate fights) Dragonspyre: Essence of Decay: A trip into the Atheneum's Wild Book Room proves more dangerous than you could imagine.
How about a werewolves versus vampires thing, at the beginning of the month (you can change that part) You get to choose between being a vampire or a werewolf. Then while running aroung the streets you can battle your opposite, and you can also bite people and turn them into your species. The more of the opposite creature you defeat, the stronger you become, but the more that beat you, the weaker you get. Orrrr... A vampire and were wolf transformation. Actually, even better! For balance, you get to transform into a hydra or Ra, for myth you get to become a troll, cyclopes, gorgon, or minotaur, for fire you could become a werehound heckhound, a draconian, or a helephant, for ice, you could become a colussus, or a werehound icehound, for death you could become a vampire, a banshee, a ghost, or a zombie, for life you could become a satyr, centaur, forest lord, or leprechaun, and last and certainly least, for storm you could become a werehound stormhound, triton, or a storm lord.
Rogan Dragonflame, Legendary Pyromancer and author of The destined Ones.
1. Creature transformations (I gonna do at least three for each school; the ones that would be huge will be smaller) : Sun bird, phoenix, efreet, giant thunderbat (lol), kraken, storm lord, stormzilla, triton, (i had tons storm ideas) collosus, snow angel (just the creature that rides, lol), frost giant, ice wyvern, ghoul, banshee, wraith, centaur, forest lord, sprite, minotaur, cyclops, troll, medusa, maybe even talos (the minion), judgement, hydra, krok, mander.
2. Mounts: Skeletal Horse (or nightmare, like the pet), The Pegasus from snow angel.
3. Wands: Bone Sword - 6 tiers- any level, gives 5 65 damage death cards, 10+_75 damage, 20+_85 damage & norm pip, 30+_95 damage & norm pip, 40+_105 damage and power pip, 50+_115 damage and power pip, 60+_125 damage and power pip plus 20 critical and 20 block rating.
4. Pets: Have the nightmare on sale, plus a bonezilla pet, that gives a bonezilla card, that takes 6 pips, 85% acc. and does 620 damage
5. Equipment: X-ray Suit! A skeleton that glow's green. X-ray Mask w/ plague card, X-ray outfit w/ feint card, X-ray Boots w/ doom and gloom card. Wraith suit, like wraith transformation except it's three parts, plus you can see character face and hands instead of bones. Haunted Hat w/ Scarecrow card, Death's Robes w/ Wraith card, Deadly Boots w/ skeletal pirate card. Also, for these, you can decide the stats yourselves, except for cards.
Also, make these crowns OR Huge amounts of gold i mean like 50000 for pets and mounts and 40000 for each wand or piece of equipment.
Here's a really fun idea. I made a thread about cool new ideas for equipment, emotes, and text chat stuff. ( look it up, and post on it plz! :D ) Anyways, it would be also cool if their we emotes for like jumping out at people. There could also be potions the would allow you to turn into all the spells there is, just wizard-size. Wouldn't it be fun to run around as a leviathan, or a ghoul or storm lord or something? Another cool idea, in dark cave, you could make a quest or tower or dungeon or something, that at the end, their would be a trick or treat basket. You would be able to choose from a few different prizes, like maybe 1000 gold, or a holiday pet, or or a set of clothes or wands. or a devil costume!
Andrew Life garden, Level 60 life Andrew Ghost wraith, Level 43 death Noah Storm sword, Level 29 storm