Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 03, 2016
Lem27 on Jul 14, 2017 wrote:
Ranks: 14, 18, 15, 20 (aligned with names, type, resist, etc.)
Names: Nightshade Reborn, Pendragon Reborn, Jade Oni Reborn, Morganthe Reborn
Health: 90,000, 70,000, 100,000, 150,000
Spells: Everything in their school
Resist: Immune to their Type
Type:
Cheat 1: No more than 8 blades on a player and 5 traps on a boss. If this happens each boss will cast earthquake and remove all of their shields and traps afterwards.
Cheat 2: Once they all are killed they will come back with DOUBLE health and Will have ten shadow pip slots each.
Cheat 3: When in shadow form they will cast the 108 spell of their school every 3 rounds, dealing 10x as much as the usual. (pack those dispels).
This is way too OP. you do understand the definition of "Rules" or "Rule" Correct?

Survivor
Sep 07, 2012
Name: Terror Feint
species:Draconian
Health:10000 School: fire
Cheat 1 Sail For Defeat: if the wizard blades he will take the Use Steal the blade
Cheat 2 No Heals Alooowd: If a wizard Heals he will heal himself witch heals 9999
Cheat 3 Trap Me don't be Afraid: if a wizard traps he will take the trap and put it on the wizard
Cheat 4 Don't Be mean: if a Feint is casted on him he will Take The trade the feint and put 70 on wizard
Cheat 5 GRR DONT ATTACK ME: if you do more then 3300 Damage He Will Heal and do 9999 heal

MY BOSS IS INVINCIBLE! 120

Survivor
Feb 25, 2017
The Master and The Apprentice

:" Hey teach, who's that wizard? "
:" I do not know, but it is an intruder. This will be your first battle. " Turns to wizard " Do not come near me or this house. "
Level 54
Level 7 ( That's where Apprentice's school comes from )

-Master is and Apprentice is
- Master is a vampire while Apprentice is a rotting fodder ( Throwback to first few enemies of Wizard )
-Master is a Rank 10 Boss while Apprentice is a Rank 10 Minion
-Master has 7,000 health while Apprentice has 4,000 health

-Master's cheats
- If you trap him five times, he will Scarecrow
- If you heal two times in a row, he will Wraith the amount of health of the second heal.

- Apprentice's cheats
- If Master is killed first, he will tempest... that's it.

- Scarlet LionHeart level 53 and Sierra StormSpear level 7

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
I'm level 84
Name:Hiberius the Frozenclock

cheat:You cannot stop time! then is brought back to life
hp:8,000
brought to life hp:4,000
(69+wizards trigger this cheat)I WILL NOT LOSE!!summons minions when dies with 2,200hp

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
You know, I'll make a simple one, and it goes along with the theme of my Dragonspyre house, too.

My Level: 71
Name: The Lifebringer
Species: A standard Draconian, but with green and brown robes and green eyes
Rank 10 Boss
Class:
Health: 8,000
Stats: 30% boost to , 80% resist to , 20% resist to every other school, starts with 4 power pips
Spells: All Life spells up to Forest Lord
Cheats:
"You heal, ssso do I!" - If someone heals, he interrupt casts a Satyr for no pips
"Your shield is useless!" - If you cast a shield, he interrupt casts a Lifeblade on himself.
"Is that all?" - If you cast an attack or steal spell rank 4 or below, he interrupt casts Forest Lord. X pip spells are safe to use.
"You can't outnumber me." - If a wizard joins the duel circle, he summons a clone of himself with no cheats and 2,000 hp

He has no other minions.

Defender
Apr 03, 2016
Jeamy2 Hopei444 on Jul 29, 2017 wrote:
Name: Terror Feint
species:Draconian
Health:10000 School: fire
Cheat 1 Sail For Defeat: if the wizard blades he will take the Use Steal the blade
Cheat 2 No Heals Alooowd: If a wizard Heals he will heal himself witch heals 9999
Cheat 3 Trap Me don't be Afraid: if a wizard traps he will take the trap and put it on the wizard
Cheat 4 Don't Be mean: if a Feint is casted on him he will Take The trade the feint and put 70 on wizard
Cheat 5 GRR DONT ATTACK ME: if you do more then 3300 Damage He Will Heal and do 9999 heal

MY BOSS IS INVINCIBLE! 120
You do understand this Boss is Too OP. You do Understand the Defenition of "Rule" or "Rules" right? Also the Cheats aren't Very Creative And The Name Or the Health

Survivor
Oct 18, 2016
Eh, why not. This kind of thing is fun.

Name: The Tormentor

Stats: 75,000 health, immune to , 35% resist , 20% chance to crit, 50%+ incoming heals resists stuns, resists beguile

Species: Onyx Colossus (think the Obsidian Colossus design with white bands around the joints and on the head and neck and the symbol of the death school on both shoulders.)

School:

Entrance: Tread lightly, little wizard. You do not want to face the full extent of my wrath.

Spells:

- Deathblade, Dark Pact, Death Trap, Feint, Deathspear Scarecrow, Dr. Von's Monster, Wraith, Skeletal Dragon, Avenging Fossil, Sacrifice
- Spirit blade, spirit trap
-Epic, Colossal, Sharpen Blade, Potent Trap, Primordial
-Virulence, Fortify, Amplify, Vengeance, Empowerment

Cheats:
  • If the player casts an unenchanted spell on The Tormentor, regardless of whether or not blades and/or traps were enchanted, it shouts "Your puny spells cannot touch me! Feel the sting of real power!" before casting Von with the epic enchantment on the player.
  • If the player casts a damage over time spell on The Tormentor, it shouts "Ha! Two can play at that game!" before casting Fossil with the epic enchantment on the caster.
  • If the player reduces The Tormentor's health to 25% or lower, it shouts "Your pain is my vitality!" before casting Scarecrow with the epic enchantment
  • If the player reduces The Tormentor's health to 15%, it shouts "You aren't finished with me yet!" before casting Sacrifice with the primordial enchantment.

Exit: This is not the last time I will see your face, mortal. The next time we encounter one another, it will doubtless be your undoing.

I might make another one later, I had an idea for a life version of this, but I'm nearly at character limit so it'll have to be another post. Cheers!

Defender
Apr 03, 2016
Aedan NightGlade on Aug 15, 2017 wrote:
Eh, why not. This kind of thing is fun.

Name: The Tormentor

Stats: 75,000 health, immune to , 35% resist , 20% chance to crit, 50%+ incoming heals resists stuns, resists beguile

Species: Onyx Colossus (think the Obsidian Colossus design with white bands around the joints and on the head and neck and the symbol of the death school on both shoulders.)

School:

Entrance: Tread lightly, little wizard. You do not want to face the full extent of my wrath.

Spells:

- Deathblade, Dark Pact, Death Trap, Feint, Deathspear Scarecrow, Dr. Von's Monster, Wraith, Skeletal Dragon, Avenging Fossil, Sacrifice
- Spirit blade, spirit trap
-Epic, Colossal, Sharpen Blade, Potent Trap, Primordial
-Virulence, Fortify, Amplify, Vengeance, Empowerment

Cheats:
  • If the player casts an unenchanted spell on The Tormentor, regardless of whether or not blades and/or traps were enchanted, it shouts "Your puny spells cannot touch me! Feel the sting of real power!" before casting Von with the epic enchantment on the player.
  • If the player casts a damage over time spell on The Tormentor, it shouts "Ha! Two can play at that game!" before casting Fossil with the epic enchantment on the caster.
  • If the player reduces The Tormentor's health to 25% or lower, it shouts "Your pain is my vitality!" before casting Scarecrow with the epic enchantment
  • If the player reduces The Tormentor's health to 15%, it shouts "You aren't finished with me yet!" before casting Sacrifice with the primordial enchantment.

Exit: This is not the last time I will see your face, mortal. The next time we encounter one another, it will doubtless be your undoing.

I might make another one later, I had an idea for a life version of this, but I'm nearly at character limit so it'll have to be another post. Cheers!
Uh.. Did you read the rules.. there was a cap for rank and health and level and stuff.. even if your max level you cant create some kind of boss that has like more then like 60k Health.

Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
my lvl is 120 here is my idea

school life
creature forest lord
rank 5
health: 7034
cheat 1 tardiness will not be excepted ( summons for baby forest lords as minions )
cheat 2 I can heal too ( heals with dryad that does 7034)
cheat 3 time to rewrite the spiral ( uses morganthe) happens every 10 rounds
cheat 4 you shall traitor your team ( if there is someone with you he uses beguile)
cheat 5 now that's smashing ( gives a heal to the person that hit all

drops: forest lord minion tc ,the forest lords armor, life furniture, lord of the forest pet ( forest lord pet for all schools)gummy lord and jack and the lord

Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
its me again I got another idea

creature: hungry caterpillar
school
rank 5
health: 7000
cheats: stop bugging me ( uses storm bug squall )
tardiness is a virtue ( uses mana burn )
o so that's how you play this ( if someone puts up a aura )
join me army ( summons life wraiths )
stronger now ( once dead comes back as a rank 10 with the health of ra )
no noo ahhhhh I am changing ( polymorphs into a dryad )
the shadow will rise ( uses shadow ortherus )
tasty wizard how quint ( uses hungry caterpillar )
spells: seraph centaur satyr storm bug squall shadow shepherd shadow seraph shadow strike hungry caterpillar

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
Darby Wintershield, my level 27 wizard.

Name: The Cherry Blossom Tree

Species: Treant.
Class: Life
Says: I have been summoned from a forest to fight for my master!
Health: 3000
Cards: Unicorn, fairy, Leprechaun, Nature's wrath, life blade, life trap, spirit armour, Seraph.
Other details: Spawns with two rank one pixies, with Imp, fairy, Leprechaun, and Unicorn.
Says when dies: I will now return to my home in the forest, but I will be back!

Defender
Nov 24, 2012
Name: Lost Soul
Class: Life
Health:1
Spells it casts: Natural Attack: 90 Ice damage
Cheat: after being defeated it will revive again with +1 health EVERY SINGLE TIME until it reaches 1 million health. After it reaches 1 million health and is defeated, you win.

Pack those reshuffles.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2017
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
Name: Judgement Call
School: Balance
Spells used: Judgement, Power Nova, Hydra, Reshuffle, Elemental and Spiritual shield, Weakness, Mana burn, Super Nova. Natural Attack: Scale (Does 80 damage per pip but doesn't take away pips)
Cheats: You Are Weaker! (She weaknesses you with a 30 percent for each blade you have on), You Have To Be Quicker Then That! (Uses a chimera for any shield) You'll Never Fool Me! (Uses a shield for any trap) If you manage to kill; Judgement Never Dies! (Comes back at 4,000 health, then uses a sabertooth with shields of your school)

*There is no drops from this boss, only 50 coins and 107 experience
*Minions are 3 other of her second stage.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2014
I am a level 107 Wizard, and here's my boss:

Name: Dead Flame
Species: Calaca
Health: 14,500
Class:

Has 40% resist and 70% resist
25% Critical Rating | 45% Critical Block
85% Power Pip chance | Starts with 7 Power Pips | 5% Pip Bonus chance
Has only a 10% chance of fizzling, but will not fizzle spells
Has 20% damage for , and has 80% damage for

Spells:

Damage: Deer Knight; Scarecrow; Bone Dragon; Avenging Fossil; Call of Khrulhu

Charms / Wards / Auras / Enchants: Spirit Shield; Elemental Shield; Death Trap; Feint; Death Blade; Spirit Blade; Plague; Virulent Plague; Virulence; Amplify; Colossal.

Cheats: Says, "You are a fool if you think you can defeat me!" when you cast a damage spell and cheat casts Death Blade, Death Spear, and Scarecrow.

When you cast a trap on it, it says, "That is worthless!" and cheat casts Cleanse Ward.

When you get healed by yourself OR a pet, it says, "More life for me!" and cheat casts a buffed version of Wraith which deals 1,200 damage and gives back half damage as health.

Lol I'm tired now, I think this is a pretty good boss :)

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
I like the idea of Make your House boss
and indeed there should be rules and individuality.
I think every class should have 4 bosses to choose from.
And then depending on your level you would have an
allotted number of points to spend.
Each spell would cost a certain number of points.
10 life for every 1 pt (limited max according to your level).
This would give a wide range of tactics and individuality even if the boss looks like someone elses.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
A boss for lower level characters, is a wooden key boss in my pond (neat little reference coming up) All stats not listed means it does not apply to this boss

Name: Kerhs
Species: Ogre (green, no club, has grey clothes on)
Health: 7,000
School:
Damage: 50%
Resist: 70% , 10% All other except
Boost: 30%
Power pip chance: 45%
Starting Pips: 2 Power
Accuracy: -5% (yeah that's right)

Opening Dialouge: "This is MY swamp! You can't just walk in here, like some sort .... filthy donkey!"
Defeat Dialouge: "Please! Don't take my swamp, just take all the treasure you want! Getting my swamp back from Lord Fronkwhy was not as easy as you think!"

Spells: Lifeblade, Lifetrap, Satyr, Guiding Light, Leprechaun, Nature's Wrath, Centaur, Forest Lord Cub, Natural Attack (100, 225, or 350)

Cheats

"Try getting through my thick layers" At the start of the battle, he puts on 3 80% Tower Shields with Aegis on.
"Those layers can regenerate!" Says this when a shield is removed. After 3 rounds, he will put it back on with -20% resistance, reducing each time the shield was removed. Once it reaches 0% the tower shield will no longer respawn.
"Better in than out I always say" If you heal someone else other than yourself, he will cast Forest Lord Cub and a Satyr on himself.
"You should leave, coming to this swamp was a terrible mistake!" Says this on the 5th round.
"Heed my warning!" Says this on the 10th round.
"Last warning, or this is ogre!" Says this on the 15th round.
"GET OUT OF MY SWAMP!" Says this on the 20th round. He will cast a 100,000 base damage natural attack with 999% pierce on everyone. Repeats this same cheat if wizards are still alive again and again.

Once you defeat him, he has a chance to drop a Donkey mount. (Reskin of the Pony mount type.)
Defeating him rewards the badge "Sharpest Tool in the Shed"

X( i tried alright i know its terrible

Explorer
Dec 31, 2015
their many gurdians in my home! but the boss guardian is one of my pets that can spawn a krokapatra minoin but I can't rember her name hmmmmmmmmm

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
idea machine is on
Titan Elemental

Species - Colossus (sandy)
School -
Rank - 11
Health - 15,000
Damage - 70%
Resistance - 60%
Boost - 300% , 25%
Pierce - 5%
Starting Pips - +4 Power Pips
Power Pip Chance - 75%
Critical - 30%
Block - 30%

has no dialouge

Spells: Natural attack, Sun Blade, Sun Trap, Sun Shield
- All normal and lore spells up to rank 9.

Cheats:
What a futile attempt! - Casts Enfeeble on the caster of a blade.
Be shrouded young wizard! - Casts Smokescreen and Choke every 4 rounds.
Better try harder than that! - When ever you heal or hit the boss, he will cast Satyr, Spirit Armor, and Sun Blade on himself.

Phase 2 after he is defeated

Splits into 3 (all are bosses)

Lightning Piece
Species: Colossus
Damage: 50%
Resist: 100%
Pierce: 3%
Starting Pips: +3 Power
Power Pip Chance: 70%
Critical - 30%
Block - 10%
All storm spells up to rank 9.

Cheats:
"Copy that." Uses a 0 pip supercharge based on his pips whenever you blade.
"The wind will tear you apart!" Casts a 50% windstorm every 2 rounds.

Vitality Piece
(same stats as lightning piece but with stats and 10,000 health.) has 10% critical and 30% block
Cheats
"Copy that." Whenever you heal he will cast a 0 pip mass dryad depending on his pips.
"I will guide my peers!" Casts a 50% Brilliant Light every 2 rounds.

Wyldfire Piece
(same stats as lightning piece but with stats and 8,700 health.) has 20% critical and 20% block
Cheats
"Copt that." Whenever you trap he will cast a 0 pip backdraft depending on his pips
"Getting tired yet spellbinder?" Casts a 50% Smokescreen every 2 rounds.

Fire and Storm cast the cheat "I will avenge you!" when the other 2 are defeated.
- Casts a mass permanent 100% trap.
- Cast Rebirth, says "Come back brothers!"
- Casts a permanent 100% storm blade

Drops a wand for level 70+ (Solar Hammer)
4 130 damage attacks
50 critical rating
30 block rating
5 pierce
maycast sun blade (10% chance per wand hit)

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Boss Name: Valerie Von Venkman
Species: Shadow Princess (Human, around age 25)
Rank: 21 (Mastery to all schools) Dominator (Level above boss)

Opening Speech: "Mom! There's another intruder! Ugh, OF COURSE she won't listen, I always have to do this myself. Guess I'll have to punish you just like Vel. Oh you don't know what happened between me and my SISTER Velma? Seems like your about to find out!"
Closing Speech: "Errrgh! Guess you stupid wizards are strong! Wait, I can't say that! You could only beat me if you- you learned from that WRETCHED SISTER OF MINE! VELMA, I'LL HAVE YOUR HEAD FOR THIS!"

REQUIRED TO HAVE ANOTHER PLAYER WITH YOU

Health: 35,000
Damage: 200%
Resist: 20%
Accuracy: 100%
Critical: 50%
Block: 30%
Shadow Pip: 100%
Pip: 75%
Pierce: 50%
Inc./Out.: 50%/20%
Stunnable: No
Beguiable: No

Spells (all spells deal damage): Glowbug Squall, FFA, Mystic Colossus, Abominable Weaver, Hungry Caterpillar, and Call of Khrulu, Deer Knight, Scarecrow, Poison, Winged Sorrow, Plague, Virulent Plague, Skeletal dragon, All Dispels, Balance Blade, Shadow Blade, Shadow trap, Dark Nova, Dark Shepherd, Hex, Tower Shield, Von's Monster, Age of Reckoning (Shadow critical/pierce instead of death)

Cheats:
Cheat 1- "Such tragedy you ended up like dear Vel..."- Valerie casts Age of Reckoning () on the FIRST turn
Cheat 2- "If you don't hurt, me why are you fighting?"- Valerie casts Dr. Von's monster dealing 1,500, 2,000, or 4,000 damage if she isn't attacked in 3 turns
Cheat 3- "Tsk-Tsk, I told you not to mess with me!"- Valerie casts Shadow Blade, Balance Blade, then Poison if the player leaves a DOT on her.
Cheat 4- "Auggh! Why'd you do that! Feel my Wrath!"- If Valerie is hit, she cast Deer Knight, enhanced (100+2000 after 5 rounds of overtime)
Cheat 5- "Feel suffering and pain slowly seeping into you..."- Valerie cast Poison on a random wizard dealing 200 damage a turn.
Cheat 6- "The Plague has begun! Teehee"- Valerie cast Winged Sorrow, V. Plague, and Plague

Explorer
Dec 31, 2015
Lord kobe 90,000 hp 100% resist 0% shadow pips \ 70% power pips can't be stuned cheats: yes spells: ghoul, banshee , wraith , scarecrow , sacirfice description: you will never get to the pvp arena! unless you defeat me in battle! give your best! cheats: if used doom and gloom lord kobe will switch traps with you ,every 3 rounds lord kobe will make it change which side goes first , if you give lord kobe a trap he will give to you

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
you should also enable a pass for friends so they don't need to battle the boss and battle it if you want to for fun or something

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
Species:Egyptian God (how do you go down lol)
Horus The God Of War health:50,000 type: rank: Dominater (above boss)
Resist 60%:,,,
boost50%:
Resist10%:,,,,,
Cheats: Agh the power of Ra blinds me" cast 4 90- accuracy if you hit him with "Ha you shouldn't play with weapons" and takes all blades and shields off of you if you cast a blade or shield "May you witness my armies!" and summons rank 11 minions of shadow every time you hit him "Ahhh,I might need to recover"if ou hit him for 10,000+ he cast Rebirth
Pharos's guard species: ghost Cards:Ra,Judgement,call of cuthulu,death blade, blade storm,balance blade,dragon blade,vengance,beserk,shadow shriek,shadow trickster,elemental shield,spirit shield,tower shield,rebirth,lord of night
Health: 5,500 School:
Resist 100%:,
Cards:lord of night,smoke screen,choke,shadow sentinel, wings of sorrow,death blade, feint,scarecrow,mana burn

Death Text:You cannot beat me wizard my gods will help me!! summons Anubis

Anubis dilouge: You have cast Horus into the Duat I will finish you, I may have no spells but I have tricks!

Anubis rank13 health 10,000 school:

To the Duat with you! If you summon a minion he cast lord of night and instantly kills the minion
You may heal to endure more suffering! and uses wings of sorrow with the effects of a death blade on it when you heal
Argh do you want me too call Osirius?! and uses Rebirth and gets a absorb 1,000 If you hit him

Yes Ra aids me! and cast Ra then cast, Super nova every 8 rounds
I call upon anyother gods of death! and summons a Hades minion if you take away 2,000+ (i'll put that down there)
Horus is back from the Duat!" If you don't beat him in 45 rounds you lose and he cast Ra for 1,000,000 damage

Fragment of Hades health:2,500 school:
Resist 100%
Cards:Wings of sorrow,lord of night,Avenging Fossil,Scarecrow,Judgement,Mana burn,choke,weakness,Smoke screen.
Cheats:I will lend my power! and summons another fragment of hades if you hit Hades or Anubis

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
This is a joke )
Dat Boi The Destroyer Type:Meme Rank:over 9,000
Health:1
Cards: Goku,Air Horn,Snoop dog,Bork god
Cheats:every time you kill him he comes back with more volume and health.....

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
Aphophis lord of chaos species:Snake/God rank:Divine above Dominator/Boss type:
Health:150,000
Resistances: 100% 50% 80% 60% 55%/
Boost: 100% 30% .0000001%/ 50%

intro text: "Face me general of Ra I will strike you down!"
death text: "I live as long as the sea of chaos bubbles!"
"Come out Ra and face me!" And cast Storm snake for 5,000 dmg if you use a hit
"May the winters of death agonise you!" And uses Climiclysm for 2,000 dmg if you use a ice hit
"Burn in the Duat!" and cast Rageing Bull for your heal if you heal and cast a 90% weakness on all enemys
"None oppose my enemy!" And cast Iron Sultan if you use a balance spell
"the sea of chaos will comsume you!"and cast tempest with 7 power pips if you use a storm spell
Cards: Leviathan, Smoke screen, Snake Chamer, Sand worm, Rebirth, Mana Burn, Tempest, Avenging fossil, Super Nova, Beguile,Ra
Death Cheat: "Ha i'll be back!,now Set will finish you"
Set The God of chaos Rank:Dominator School:
Health : 50,000
Resist : 100% 100% 100% 50%
"Pass my wall wizard!" cast a -100% tower shield that can only be destroyed perm by shatter
"I will burn your cities" Cast rageing bull if you shatter his wall for 2,000 damage
"i will heal in the Duat!" Cast Rebirth For all your health with a 1,000 absorb
"a snake will aid me...!" summons 3 Stone vipers when he is halfed in health
Cards: Snake Charmer, Shadow trickster, Scorching Scimitars, Raging bull, Fire Blade, Epic, Vengance, Ra
Stone Python School:
Health 25,000 Resist: 99% every class
"SSsserve our mastersss"cheat cast beguile every 3 rounds
"The earth aids usssss"cheat cast rebirth and earthquake when you blade or shield
"Set will give us great power" cast Snake charmer, Super nova, efreet whenever you use a trap/spear
"We are minions of aphophis" cast Sand worm, Gaze of fate if you hit all
"Set is gone but aphophis is back!"if you don't kill set/minions in 60 rounds you re-battle aphophis with no cheats or Set minion unless he lives for 100 rounds

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
Samuel DreamVault Species: Wizard Type:
Health 1,000,000
Resist 100% 50% 25% power pip chance 100% shadow pip chance 35% 100% accuracy
1."Don't play with swords" Cast triple steal charm when you blade(protection passes though)
2."Ooh i'll take that"Cast triple steal ward when you shield
3."you dare trap me!" copies trap onto team
4."i heal with the gods!" cast rebirth for the damage you do (unless you win)
Cards: Snow angel, -90tower shield, wooly mammoth, 100% incomeing damage aura/bubble, epic, tempest, iron sultan, snake charmer, smokescreen, lord of night call of cuthulu
Intro message: Only a million can kill me!
death message: my minions will kill you
Ra species: Pharoh God type:
Health 500,000
Resist 0-100%
1."Your cards weaken you!" Whatever school the card you used is he is immune till you use something else
2."My Equal is back" if you take 50 rounds too kill Ra you re-fight Samuel DreamVault
3."You better be a god" cast Gaze of fate, Rageing bull, and supernova after 45 rounds with the effect of critical and balance blade
4.comes back to life with 250,000 health and the same cheats not this number 2 or 4
5."i made this spell myself!" Cast "Calendar of the end" 1000-4000 dmg -90 accuracy school triggered by sheilding