Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Lucas Rain on Oct 8, 2014 wrote:
I want to be able to fight bosses from the game at my house if I have a battle circle. To unlock an opponent, bosses should start dropping spirit cages so you can add their essence to your guardian barracks (new housing item, holds up to 3 bosses). When in decoration mode, select on the barracks which boss you want to appear. Major end-of-story bosses like Malistaire and Morganthe shouldn't be available though.
I think that be cool but I rather have one of the major bosses like from water works of h elephant tower in my house. because i think that be more fun to have then some boss nobody thinks about.

Survivor
May 03, 2012
I'm back for bosses!
A Fire boss, Storm Boss, Life Boss, Death Boss and myself and my pet, who cheats.
:
Name: Glen's Efreet
Species: Efreet
Health: 18,000 Respawn 9,000
Cheats: When you cast a shield on him he automatically removes it and casts a 0 pip Scald to all enemies and when you cast a charm on yourself he casts a 2 pip Mana Burn that removes your charm as well as actually getting rid of the amount of mana that depends on how many pips you have. Same with all of my bosses.
Spells: Enhanced Efreet, all healing spells, all 10, 9 and 8 pip spells, Fireblade, Sharpened Blade, Colossal, all Shields, all fire, storm, life,death and ice spells, Balanceblade.
:
Name: Glen's Leviathan
Species: Leviathan
Health: 20,000 Respawn:10:000
Spells: Enhanced Leviathan, all healing spells(except Pixie and Minor Blessing), all 10,9,8,7 pip spells, Stormblade, Sharpened Blade, Gargantuan, Colossal, all Shields, ALL school spells (except and), Balanceblade.
Those are the first two you pass, but be careful! Me and my Night Hawk might show up!
Alex Dreamglen Promethean Pyromancer Level 90(aka Hothead)

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
hi people
yay this is my first post

my boss would be awesome

name: God
school:
species: storm lord
health: 8995
natural attack: 1000 damage per pip (30% accuracy)
Boost: plus 800% all damage
Spells: all spells, all spells, buff spells, all healing spells, tower shield, feint
Minion-- name, Tempest Guardian, school, , species, water elemental
Minion spells: all healing spells, tower shield, buff spells, feint+potent trap, all buff and debuff spells
Minion starts with 8 pips(power)
Cheats:

*If 4 people are in the battle, natural attack has 60% accuracy

*all spells he plays have a colossal, potent trap, sharpened blade, or whatever the healing buff is on them

*Mastery of healing spells

*guaranteed crit on all spells played by him

*If you cast a spell that doesn't do over 10,000 damage on him, he heals for 5000, and casts 3, 90% tower shields on himself. Afterward, he says "NOT STRONG ENOUGH!" if it kills him, but is not over 10,000, a minion spawns and heals him for 5000, as well as placing 3 90% tower shields on him. The minion has 5000 health.

*He spawns the minion every 25 rounds

*If you cast an aura spell, he says "OH, REALLY?" and casts supernova on that person for double the normal damage. He will do this until all of the auras are gone on the other side of the field.(your side)

*If you have 14 pips, power or not, he uses mana burn on you for double damage than normal. he repeats this if you still have 14. He says this when this happens: "The bigger they are, the harder they fall!"

*casts earthquake every 6 rounds

*If his minion dies, he casts an earthquake that does a base damage of 3000

ok im done
still happy this is my first post

# RULES

Survivor
Sep 29, 2014
Name: Burning Scarecrow
Says:" I Protect this home for my salvation."
Creature:Scarecrow
my level: 16
Class: Death
Health:5,900
Minion: Cript Walker
Spells: Deathblade, Deathtrap, Lifeshield, Ghoul, Vampire, Gold Skeleton, Wraith, Kraken, Frostcat, Amplify.
When you defeat him: Sorry for the pain, you may enter.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2013
I think that is such a cool idea! You really know your stuff!

I am Emily DeathBlossom, and I am level 44

Name: Shadow Roar

Class: (Death)

Health: 6,575

Species: Kraken: Colored Black

Cheats (if I were over level limit): 1. If healed 3 times, says, "No fair, my heals count!" then heals up 5,000 health. 2. If attacked over 1,500 health, says "Too much damage, HEAR ME ROAR!!!!" then attacks with special self attack (appears in center and roars out black mist, hitting you with 2,000 damage).

My boss is probably unbeatable, but there are others pretty good. Hope this was an entertaining beast .

Survivor
Dec 15, 2013
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
I have a question:

Does absolutely EVERYONE have to do this? Even a level 6 noob who has only done Unicorn Way and Triton Avenue?

Also, would this stay active if the house gets showed off in Castle Tours?

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
thepiratefan on Nov 4, 2014 wrote:
I have a question:

Does absolutely EVERYONE have to do this? Even a level 6 noob who has only done Unicorn Way and Triton Avenue?

Also, would this stay active if the house gets showed off in Castle Tours?
it would be cool if it would

# RULES

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
NAME: collusus of ice
SPECIES: colussus
CLASS: ice

HEALTH: 6,000
CHEAT: says "ICE IS NICE" and then throws an icicle that does 800 damage

Sabrina Winterbladeice level 23

Survivor
May 21, 2014
School:
Health:8'486
Species:Collosus
He protects your plants to, from pests!

Defender
May 17, 2014
Name: The Shadow Hound
Species: Ceberus (?)
Cheat: Every five rounds he Says "Tick tock goes the clock,woof roof goes to pooch." and attacks you with two wraiths, then puts an tower shield on him.
Health: 6580.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2014
Fiona Griffingrove on Feb 2, 2014 wrote:
Name/Title: Empress of The Underworld
Species: Nirini
Attacks: Deathblade, Feint, Spirit Shield, Infection, Plague, Ghoul, Banshee, Vampire, Skeletal Pirate, Wrath, Scarecrow, Lightning Bats, Troll, Poison, Beguile
(If there are multiple players, she will have Animate instead of Beguile)
Heath: 5,000
Resist: 80% to and
Boost: 50% to and
Entrance Speech: "You have the nerve to challenge me? Very well. Prepare to become another one of my eternal servants!"
Death Speech: "Y-you...y-you daft spellslinger! M-my servants will hear about this! I s-shall rise again!"
Death Animation: Grips her chest, and stumbles to the ground.
Cheat: After death speech, she summons a Death Incarnate minion to avenge her. Immune to Beguile.

I think I did well in creating my boss
Ohhhhhhhh boy, I remember this post. I'm surprised I could still even find this post. Well, I think I can make a better boss now that I've had more experience in Wizard101.

Name: Nefertiti of the Nirini
Species: Krok
School:
Health: 8,995
Weaknesses: +30% to and
Resistances: Immune to and -30% to every other school
Power Pip Chance: 75%
Cheat: Whenever the opposing player uses a spell, she laughs and says "Is the grip of Death already too strong?" before casting Dr. Von's Monster, regardless of how many pips she has. Does not work if the opposing player's pet casts a healing spell through a skill such as Spritely.
Spells: Sharpen Blade, Deathblade, Spirit Blade, Death Trap, Spirit Trap, Curse, Feint, Dark Pact, Dream Shield, Spirit Shield, Tower Shield, Spirit Armour, Balanceblade, Deathspear, Age of Reckoning, Bad JuJu, Vampire, Wraith, Poison, Scarecrow, Skeletal Dragon, Dr. Von's Monster, Avenging Fossil, King Artorius (), Lord of Night, Chimera
Beginning Speech: "Ah, my lord/lady... do you know what you're going up against? I am the greatest beauty Krokotopia has ever produced and the most fearsome pharaoh they have ever seen. Do you still wish to challenge me? Very well... I promise you a swift defeat."
Defeat Speech: "Ah-ha! Outfought. I suppose I shall take my leave now and let you pass. Please do come back sometime, my lord/lady."
Death Animation: Stumbles and fades into a fog of grey smoke.
Drops: Treasure Card Versions of the cards in her deck
Gives the badge "Sweet Shadow of the Night"

Annnnnnnd, that's about it. I think I did a much better job creating my new boss.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
(Ok I'm making a new one)
Wait, I have a question; Why can't you make it over rank 7 or make it have more than 8,995 health? It would be too easy for higher levels to defeat.... So, I'd say if your level 70 or higher, you can make it up to rank 11. But that's just me, if that's okay. It should also have up to 12,995 hp.

Name: Guardian Dragon
Species: (Fire?) Dragon
Rank: Rank 11 boss (If I'm not allowed to do this please pretend this says Rank 7 Boss)
Class: Fire
Health:12,995 (Same as above, 8995)
Cheats: If you use a blade or trap or etc., she says "Use your pure strength!" removes the charm, puts a 45% fire trap on you, and uses a Fire Dragon.
Revives at one third of health after you defeat her once, saying "I must satisfy my master!"
Opening Dialogue: " An uninvited guest? My master won't like that. Leave or I'll have to force you!" (You get to choose to either leave or battle)

Defeated Dialouge: "Fine, go ahead. You must be worthy. Just don't do anything to upset my master..."

Survivor
Aug 18, 2012
The Tempest on Nov 1, 2014 wrote:
hi people
yay this is my first post

my boss would be awesome

name: God
school:
species: storm lord
health: 8995
natural attack: 1000 damage per pip (30% accuracy)
Boost: plus 800% all damage
Spells: all spells, all spells, buff spells, all healing spells, tower shield, feint
Minion-- name, Tempest Guardian, school, , species, water elemental
Minion spells: all healing spells, tower shield, buff spells, feint+potent trap, all buff and debuff spells
Minion starts with 8 pips(power)
Cheats:

*If 4 people are in the battle, natural attack has 60% accuracy

*all spells he plays have a colossal, potent trap, sharpened blade, or whatever the healing buff is on them

*Mastery of healing spells

*guaranteed crit on all spells played by him

*If you cast a spell that doesn't do over 10,000 damage on him, he heals for 5000, and casts 3, 90% tower shields on himself. Afterward, he says "NOT STRONG ENOUGH!" if it kills him, but is not over 10,000, a minion spawns and heals him for 5000, as well as placing 3 90% tower shields on him. The minion has 5000 health.

*He spawns the minion every 25 rounds

*If you cast an aura spell, he says "OH, REALLY?" and casts supernova on that person for double the normal damage. He will do this until all of the auras are gone on the other side of the field.(your side)

*If you have 14 pips, power or not, he uses mana burn on you for double damage than normal. he repeats this if you still have 14. He says this when this happens: "The bigger they are, the harder they fall!"

*casts earthquake every 6 rounds

*If his minion dies, he casts an earthquake that does a base damage of 3000

ok im done
still happy this is my first post

# RULES
this is not a possible boss everyone would die in the frist second so this boss is to overpowerd

Survivor
Nov 29, 2011
Ooooooooh... This looks like fun!

Name: The Golden Guardian
Species: Mantis (Golden Colored)
Health: 1,000
School:
Boost: 10% to , , and
Resist: 90% to , , , and
Cheat: No cheat because I'm nice

Opening Speech: "Welcome to my lord's home. Are you on the guest list? No? A shame. I shall have remove you from here by force, trespasser!"

Closing Speech: "You fight well, stranger. My lord appreciates all who can defend themselves well. Go on in. I'm sure he'd like to meet you."

What do you think? Would you be able to defeat my guardian?

Survivor
Dec 05, 2010
Well i don't agree with this. Most people will never come or talk to you again. Plus my friends listen to me so if yours don't they are jerks. Sorry but it's the truth. Kaitlyn EarthBlossom

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
(name player make that fits the word restrictions)
Species: player picks(school's element colors)
Rank: depends on owner's level(rank1=lvl1-9,rank2=lvl10-19,rank3=lvl20-25,rank4=lvl26-30 ...)
Health: depends on rank of boss(500 rank1, 750rank2, 1000 rank3, 1500 rank4, ...)
school of magic:owner decides (the 7 basic lvl of schools are any lvl unlocked, astral schools are lvl 50 and up, is for lvl 95 and up)
Boost: opposite of chosen school( is , ,)(, ,andare like for example takes more from and ) ( is ) 30% boost
resist:60% of all matching schools
cheats:set to self attack every round with element it is(1pip=50damage,2pip=125damage,3pip=250 damage...)

Says anything from choices of speeches players have as option for speeches (but some form must describe the cheat the boss has)

I hope guys all like my ideas for a at home boss and thanks for reading

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
matty960 wrote:
OK!
My level: 45
Name: Flame Flyer
Species: Sunbird
Class: Fire
Cards: All spells!!
Cheat: Whenever you use any spell except a one-hit kill, Flame Flyer automatically regains full health without taking a turn. Also, any Fire spell cast by you will result in a 10,000 damage Efreet with the weakness at 99% to everyone. Lastly, if you defeat him (which probably won't happen), he will come back with 70,000 health and 3 draconian minions, each with 25,000 health.
Boost: None
Resist: 95% to everything except Ice, and 99% to Ice.
Health: 8,995
You'll never beat my boss!
I don't think they would add that because its way to overpowered but i'm not dogging on you i'm just telling you that you may need to down size a lot for it to be able to defeated in battle

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
Jacob - Level 71 Balance

Boss:

Burned Devastator
Health: 12,000 (Sorry going against the rules)
School: Balance
Species: Golem/Colossus (An orange metal colossus, covered with flames of balance)
Cheats:
Every 4 rounds he will remove all traps and blades placed on him and say "Missed your chance, fool!"
If he survives with only 10% of his health left he regens health slowly (about 200 health every round) and says "No, I will guard my master with my life!"
and casts a powerful RA that hits with 2,215 damage.
If another wizard is to join the duel, the other wizard gets a death dispel, life dispel, and there school dispel on them EVERY round. And finally on round 3 he will cast a Chimera that defeats the other wizard and kicks them out of my house . And shouts out "NO teamwork allowed"
Every 3 rounds he will cast a +20% damage amplify on himself.

and finally, on round 18 he will cast a sabertooth tiger spell that ignores all armor and pierces through with 200% and does 13,337 on the wizard and yells "BEHOLD MY FIERY WRATH" and the wizard is booted out of my house.

Hope you guys like my boss, He's not too OP. It's beatable.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2011
Honestly, if you put your house on the castle tours list then don't think this is a good idea. Because you agreed to let people come to that house in the first place. But, if you didn't then 'd think this would be a great idea but you would have to turn it off before putting it in the castle tours section.

Explorer
May 09, 2011
My New Bosses (You will still die a horrible death, don't worry) GAUNTLET!!!

1. Thunder Snake (or not)
Has 1600 HP
Can cast all storm spells up to level 33
Can heal w/ Sprite
(This is kind of a nooby boss, and like I said in previous posts, I will specify what bosses I want people to fight. For wizards 15-25)
2. Evil Snow-destroyer
Has 5980 HP
Can cast all Ice spells up to level 58
Can heal with Sprite and Pixie
(For wizards 25-35)
3. Skeletal Deranged Freak
Has 6350 HP
Can cast all Death spells up to level 68
Can heal with his Drain spells, which he will cast 60% of the time
(For wizards 35-45)
4. Flame Elf of Fire
Has 7000 HP
Can cast all Fire spells up to level 68
Can heal with Sprite, Pixie, and Thunder Snake helps him, so he can also use Unicorn
(For wizards 45-55)
5. Cursed Scorpion
Has 10000 HP
Can cast all Life spells up to level 98
Can heal with Satyr, Pixie, etc. (He's life. What do you expect?) Has Evil Snow-Destroyer as a minion
(For wizards 68-75)
6. King Cyclops
Has 50000 HP
Can cast all spells in game
Can heal with anything + has every boss from before as a minion, and when you kill one the remaining boss (random order) hops in.
(For wizards 100-Unknown)

And if you somehow survive all that...
7. Snakehead
Has 219047142865387610 HP
Can cast all spells in the entire game
Can heal with anything, and has every boss from before as a minion (#6, #5 and #2 together are an unlucky combination...) Also has a level 1 myth minion that can only cast a Humongofrog that deals no damage but uses up any kind of trap. And he's on your side.
Well, good luck with that. <3
Quinn Goldenslinger level 64
Malorn Ashthorn level 41
Tarlac Swiftsword, level 33
If you somehow beat this I will send you away and you have to go through it all over again. Love you guys.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
stormymastermind on Nov 21, 2014 wrote:
Honestly, if you put your house on the castle tours list then don't think this is a good idea. Because you agreed to let people come to that house in the first place. But, if you didn't then 'd think this would be a great idea but you would have to turn it off before putting it in the castle tours section.
You could steal have it in there the boss would just be in active while the tour in place and people aren't right there when you in you own house there in some kinda looby

Survivor
Feb 13, 2014
oh yeah my boss will be epic...............
-__- if theyll let me do this

name:krokotopian bodyguard

species: krokotopian krok

class: () and ()

size: the of the trolls in cyclops lane

spells: all of the spells and the and all of the spells and all of the spells

health: 8400
s
says: when you use any storm spells she says " i will turn you to stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " then she uses the medusa spell and stuns every one on thats battling her for 8 rounds and then she summons 3 krok minion

death: she will go into the ground and then come out as a yellow medusa.

cheat: when you kill her she will come back as a yellow medusa and she will have 4200 health

2cnd species: yellow medusa

2cnd spells: same spells as first spells

2cnd health:4200

2cnd death holy light will shine on her and she will fall onto the ground and burn

2cnd says: hahahahahahahahaha!!!! i am in my true form now michael myth stone will be proud then summons my character michael myth stone and my charcter "says whats this intruders" then uses earthquake spell.

size: the cyclops in cyclops lanes size

Survivor
Aug 23, 2014
name;shock ill fang. class;storm.health;8888.species;vampire.says;you are none of less students planning to see my master thous shall be in a body of pain.spells;kraken storm trap,storm blade,storm wyvern, stormzilla,tempest,triton and storm lord. no cheats

Survivor
Feb 13, 2014
im gonna redo my boss

so

1. species:skeletal krok
  2. health: 1420
  3. type:
  4. says when dies: "ha!!!!!!!!!! you fool" now you will reach my true form
  5. cheat: comes back to life as a krokotopia prince

1. 2cnd species: krok
  2. 2cnd health: 8780
  3. 2cnd type:&
  4. says when dies: you have done it now my master will be here any second
  5. 2cnd cheat summons michael myth stone

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
Here is mine. I'm 48 ice.

Name: Frost Giant King
Health: 8,500
Cheats: When someone damages him he puts a -90% tower shield, casts frost giant when a shield is put up

Hope this is tough enough lol