Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Item Requests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
well its not stuff iv seen persay but like spells iv seen been used like dragon and storm lord and king artorius even a statue of my own wizard

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
What i would love to see is a special flower pot that allows you to have a plant on display rather then growing it, sometimes i like to look at my plants.

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
I am unsure if there was a comment for this, but I was hoping to see a desk with the Balance symbol on it. And also a plaque with the Balance Symbol on it.

Thanks for your time and giving us a chance to speak for what we wish to see in shop, Prof. Greyrose!

(I Love Balance, Death, Life, Myth)

~Kayla Griffin Lvl 92, Esmee Deathblood Lvl 37, Jacqueline Lifefriend Lvl 39, Isabella Fairytail Lvl 31

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
I'm looking forward to more Shinobi Dojo type items, maybe make Class specific variants, the Class houses are a bit sparse with what the other Crown homes have. (specifically Dueling arena and some type of neech, like a daily gathering) I have my Dojo in my storm house now, before that throw I never went to it other than for my crafting beaches, i didn't have a reason to go there other than to look at it.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2015
It would be wonderful if the Jewel and Seed vaults carried more than 100 of these items after all 100 seeds or jewels shouldn't really take up that much space and it would just be great since almost everything I kill gives jewels and seeds in upper level worlds and that's where my backpack is always starting to overflow and I have no room in my shared bank or vaults for more. Please at least let them hold 500 seeds or jewels because I like to try and keep a variety of everything only to go and search and find because I am full and overflowing I sold or fed to my pet exactly what was needed. Thanks in advance Fallon ShadowRider

Explorer
May 25, 2016
I'm a Doctor Who fan, so I'd love it if I could have the red Telagraph Box from Marleybone :D

Survivor
Apr 02, 2017
I would love it if you could have a kraken-themed fountain, or a dragon one. It would also be amazing to have statues of creatures from spell cards, thank you!

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
I would like to be able to look through the giant telescope and see the Spiral skies, in the Wizard's Watchtower.
I believe that is the purpose of the place?
To surveil?

Survivor
Jul 03, 2013
I've only gotten up to Wysteria, but I'd really love to have a closet or wardrobe to hold outfits! You know how we can create clothing sets and quickly access them through a sticky key (Ctrl 1)?

What if we had a old set of clothes from level 10, but now you're level 50 yet you don't really want to sell it and you have no more use, but you can put it into the wardrobe like an extra backpack just for gear?

---

And it'd be awesome to have pet items other than crumbs, and I'd like to see more things you could do with your pets and mounts! What if you could place a pet bed in your house and if you place a pet near it, it runs over to the bed and sleeps?

Survivor
Aug 11, 2011
Housing items I would Like to See:

First I would Like to See a Portal able to link your characters Homes with, maybe Start it bank and then place it with another character, or a Door like world Door but it will link all your Homes you have Marked when Place it.

With this I would Like to see in your Options to Allow all your Characters to set items in each others homes. so you didn't have to constant use Shared bank.

Would Like to See Super Sized Floor Tiles (Equal to 4 Ex-Large ones) so you don't have to put 20 together to make a castle floor.

I would Like the Castle Tours to Organize Homes by the Number of Pieces in it, Tired going into Empty homes on tour. maybe pick Ranges ... Near Empty, Max a Small home can Have, Max a Castle Can Have & Number Above Normal. I would also Like if Home that gets a Certain number of Negative Votes it is Removed from Tour.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Jan 7, 2016 wrote:
Hello,

In your travels throughout the Spiral, have you ever seen something neat and thought "I want that for my house"?

If so, please post your requests here for items in game that you'd like to see converted to housing items.

When you make your request, please be as specific as possible. Describe the item clearly and include the world and area location where you saw it in game.

It is also very helpful if you take a screenshot of the item and also of where you are standing on the map when you are looking at it. You can send those screenshots attached to an email titled "Housing Item Request" to community@wizard101.com.

While we cannot guarantee your requests will make it in to the game, we will absolutely review each request.

Thanks!
Please please please add athames, wands, and other weapon items for display!!!! I would love to show off all my new items and new equipment I have accumulated from boss battles!!

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
PLANT-ALL for the gardens! and huge purple flowering trees.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
I would just love to have the "Stump worm" from Grizzle for my garden. Thx muchly :)

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I recently found a life house that is beautiful, the problem is I am a fire student. When I port into my house it has a great big life green leaf on the bottom of the ground, and a ugly life tree that pops up every once in a while and makes a noise. I was wondering if there was a way the game could change the green life leaf . I am fire so maybe the game creators could make it that we could buy the fire flame burn school sign with gold or crowns, and get rid of the ugly tree that pops up. Just because I am fire doesn't mean I don't want something pretty. The same for storm or ice. It could just be the sign of the school that you would change on the ground when we enter the house.
I also would not want that ugly life tree that pops up, maybe you could let us put what we wanted up there. I also have a wooded cottage. A unicorn showed up there every once in a while, but where is showed up I couldn't put any thing in that area. Could just think about this idea.
thanks very much.

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I would like to be able to change the life leaf symbol in the life house into the fire symbol. When you port to this house there is a great big green leaf on the bottom of the ground. I was wondering if maybe we could buy the symbol from our school with crown or gold. The symbol would have to be big enough to cover the green vines around the leaf also.
I also would like to get rid of the life green tree that is currently living there. I was wondering if we could get rid of him or change what lives there.
thanks.

Defender
Jul 26, 2012
The Tempest Classroom in Pigswick Acadamy, Wysteria has really neat looking pillars that are perpetual waterspouts (that is, a twister made of water). I always though these looked neat and would love to see these "waterspout pillars" added as housing items.

Perhaps they could be a bit larger than the ones that are in the Tempest classroom though. More along the lines of other available housing pillars and columns like the painted columns from Krokotopia.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2016
Defender
Dec 30, 2011
Hello,

In your travels throughout the Spiral, have you ever seen something neat and thought "I want that for my house"?

If so, please post your requests here for items in game that you'd like to see converted to housing items.

When you make your request, please be as specific as possible. Describe the item clearly and include the world and area location where you saw it in game.

It is also very helpful if you take a screenshot of the item and also of where you are standing on the map when you are looking at it. You can send those screenshots attached to an email titled "Housing Item Request" to community@wizard101.com.

While we cannot guarantee your requests will make it in to the game, we will absolutely review each request.

Thanks!
This has bugged me for the longest time. I look longingly at my Dalia's Warm and Cozy Bed, wishing that I could lay in it, if only virtually. I wish I could sit in chairs or on couches, or maybe even wipe the grime from my dirty boots on a rug. Perhaps I won't have to wish much longer...

So I have two ideas for whatever you guys at Kingsisle could do for this.

One:

Create a pack containing only interactive furniture, and put it in the Crown Shop. A comfortable bed you could lay in, a chair or two you could sit in, a couch you could relax on, and whatever else comes to your brilliant minds. To escape inappropriate usage of these interactive items, you could only allow ONE Wizard per bed, chair, couch, etc. Wizards could put these interactive furniture pieces into their Castle and impress their friends, and their Wizardy behinds could finally feel something besides the rough saddle of their Mounts.

Two:

Create a Castle that comes with interactive furniture. You did it with the Avalon Castle Plot; it comes with a ton of cool Castle Blocks to get the builder started. So why not do it with interactive furniture? Quite like the Castle Plot, Wizards could move the interactive furniture around, and even pick stuff up and move it to a different Castle. Never again will I and many Wizards like me strive to lay in our virtual beds and sit in our virtual chairs, to no avail.

So there you have it. Of course, you don't have to go through with this idea, but I think it would be an innovative way to improve the quality of Castles all across the Spiral! Thank you for your time!

-Alia SparkleGrove

Survivor
Dec 31, 2012
Hello,

Thanks!
This isn't very specific sorry, but i just want to be able to buy a full book case instead of having to craft one. That's all i think.

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I would love it if we could have pictures of our teachers that we could hang on the wall. I'm fire, I would love to hang a picture of Dalia on my wall in my house. I think other people would love to have there teachers pictures on the wall also. We could buy these pictures in the bazaar .

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
alia550 on Jun 16, 2017 wrote:
I would love it if we could have pictures of our teachers that we could hang on the wall. I'm fire, I would love to hang a picture of Dalia on my wall in my house. I think other people would love to have there teachers pictures on the wall also. We could buy these pictures in the bazaar .
Potraits of all the ravenwood teachers already exist in game, they are crowns items but they also drop in various places, check the wiki.

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
AngelBby325 on Jun 4, 2017 wrote:
I think bunk beds would be nice for hotels.
That would be amazing! i have a hotel right now and bunk beds would be an awesome addition!
-Alia SparkleGrove

Defender
May 11, 2009
I think there needs to be an increase in the number of housing items, i bought bric-a-brac elixirs for both the inside and outside of my house and I have maxed them both out, houses are getting bigger and bigger but the item count still stays the same when so much more could be fit into houses. I like to pack a lot of detail into my houses, and with the addition of castle magic, space seems even more limited. Also, how about fishing in The Red Barn Farm? Its practically the only house without fishing now. I've been a member of the game since the release of Dragonspyre and would love to hear back

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
An African Love Knot, which I suppose in the spiral would be called a Zafarian Love Knot.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Khrysalis fire place. All the other fire place have no bottom or no fire.