Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 08-06-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
braineeakman wrote:
Well, my idea isn't so much a quest as it is a completely new addition to Wizard101. Here's my idea...

Create something (a billboard, book pedestal, etc...) in every town center (the commons, regents square etc...) that allows wizards to team up with other wizards for any of that world's towers and dungeons. It will elimate that whole "waiting around, just hoping someone will walk up that needs this dungeon too" scenario and shave time off questing. Wizards can use it to join/create teams for any particular dungeon/tower for a quest, or just to find other people to farm with!

Here's an example...

I need to do sunken city, but none of my friends are online. what am I to do? just wait around near the sigil hoping someone will run up? no! go to the commons and look in the billboards. From there you can select which dungeon you need, click it then see a whole list of other wizards who need/want to do it too. Then you can create or join a team of wizards who all want to do your dungeon, once the team is full you will all be ported to the sigil and you're ready to go! It a great way to help wizards team up for a common goal! :D

hope you enojoyed my idea!

sincerly,
Valdus DeathWielder- grandmaster necromancer
Willaim StormForge- master diviner
Edward WillowWhisper- master theurgist
William DarkHeart- grandmaster sorcerer
Dakota DarkFlame- journeyman pyromancer

I think this is one of the best ideas i have heard of on the message boards! I have had several quests in the past that i have needed to wait for someone to come to the sigil for, and would be in Dragonspyer instead of Mooshu right now if i had gotten those quests done sooner. Also the few times one of my friends is on, they are busy with their own quests. Kings Isle, please consider the idea. Many of wizards could benafit from this.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
If anyone has been following this continuing quest idea, just to let you know, i am changing "insert name of new character 1 here" into Bob. This isn't exactly what I have in mind for a name but whatever. Only so that it's less confusing.

PreQuest: Infiltrating the Crabs
Given by: Bob
The Quest "A Special Ocasion":

1. Bob, "Unfortunetaly, I did not know that today was the crustacian's holiday! There preparing everything and as soon as I came in here, they prepared to fight!"
Bob, "You'll have to defeat some of them before you can get to the King Crab.
Bob, "The King Crab is their boss. Defeat him, and they perish!"

2. New Goal: Defeat the King Crab

There will be 12 floors on this tower. The first two floors will be the easiest type of crustacian. the third floor will be a medium type of crustacian. The fourth floor will be a floor to get Health. The fifth floor will be to get Mana. The sixth floor will also have a medium type of crustacian. The seventh and eighth floor will have a Hard type of Crustacian. The ninth floor will have more Health Whisps. The tenth floor will have more Mana Whisps. The eleventh floor will have King Crab on it. The twelfth floor will have Lord Barker (mind controlled) and Mr. Lincoln (mind controlled) with Bob being heald prisinor in the back. Also, the crustacian's types are Moon (astral magic) and have Moon spells.

3. King Crab, "How dare you defile us on our precious holiday! Maybe I can make you our feast!"

4. Goal Complete: Defeat King Crab

5. Lord Barker (mind controlled), "Hello there young wizard. Morganthe's plan is ingenious!
Mr. Lincoln (mind controlled), "Yes, without us, it will be really hard for wizards to complete quests! That way they wont level up and there will be less wizards to defeat Morganthe!
Lord Barker (mind controlled), "Oh, did you really have to say that? Now he knows her plans! No matter, they wont be useful to you when we destroy you!

Lord Barker is from the Ice School and has 9000 health. His spells are Weakness, Balanceblade, Bladestorm, Hex, Curse, Feint, Elemental Shield, Elemental Trap, Elemental Blade, Fire Shield, Frost Giant, Colossus, Ice Wyvern, and Icezilla.

Mr. Lincoln is from the Balance School and has 8500 health. His spells are Weakness, Hex, Elemental Shield, Spirit Shield, Elemental Trap, Spirit Trap, Elemental Blade, Spirit Blade, Power Nova, Hydra, Power Play, Spectral Blast, Balance Blade, and Bladestorme.

6. Lord Barker, "Oh thank you young wizard. Now I can make sure everyone has a swell time in the Pet Park!"
Mr. Lincoln, "Yes, I thank you too young wizard. What if someone needed to get their training points back. I can't imagine how dissapointed they were!"

7. Goal Complete: Defeat Lord Barker
Goal Complete: Defeat Mr. Lincoln
New Goal: Talk to Bob in the Crustacian Tower in The Phantom Zone, in Celestia

8. Narrorator, "You see that Bob has tape over his mouth so you take it off him.
Bob, "Thank you young wizard. Meet me back outside so I can give you your reward.

9. New Goal: Talk to Bob in The Phantom Zone in Celestia.

10. Bob, "Thank you once again for getting me out of there. Now that the King Crab has been defeated, the crustacians should not be any bother anymore. Thank you.

Quest Complete!
Reward:
8000XP
1600 Gold
King Crab's Amulet (Amulet - 1 Card - (insert name of new moon spell here)

Leads to: Getting To Know Astral Magic

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Quest: Catalog delivery

The new issue of the Crafting Annual has been published, and the Marleybone Post Office needs assistance delivering copies to all of the subscribers. The wizard must deliver copies to all Recipe & Component vendors in all realms, with a reward for each completed realm (allows the quest to grow with the wizard, like the History Books and other similar quests). An appropriate reward would be a housing item or pet food recipe, imho.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
PreQuest: A Special Ocasion
Given by: Bob
The Quest "Getting To Know Astral Magic":

1. Bob, "You did not know the type of magic those crustacians were using? Oh, you've never seen Astral Magic before. Here, let me give you one Astral Training Point."
Bob, "Also, you'll be getting +1 Training Point and +1 Astral Training Point every time you level up 2 levels."

Reward: +1 Astral Training Point

2. Bob, "There are three schools in Astral Magic compared to the seven schools in Spiral Magic. The three are Sun, Moon, and Star.
Bob, "When you fought Prostpector Zeke, he was a Sun Type, right?, at least thats what the crustacians were saying.
Bob, "Also, the crustacians were Moon Type. The only one you haven't seen yet is Star Type. Go talk to Malistare and he should be able to tell you what to do with that Astral Training Point.

3. New Goal: Talk to Malistare Drake in The Tower in Celestia

4. Malistare Drake, "So, you got an Astral Training Point. Well, when you entered Celestia, did you see the three tents up in the center?
Sylvia Drake, "The yellow one has the instructer of Sun Magic. The blue one has the instructer of Moon Magic. The orange one has the instructer of Star Magic.
Malistare Drake, "Go talk to each of them and browse through the selection of Astral Magic you can choose from. Then, use your Astral Training Point to get one of them.

5. New Goal: Talk to Sun Instructer Fred in Celestia
New Goal: Talk to Moon Instructer Frank in Celestia
New Goal: Talk to Star Instruter Joe in Celestia

6. Sun Instructer Fred, "Yes, I think Sun Magic is the best but of course that's just my opinian. Sun Magic has the best attacking power and can easily kill many enemies.
Sun Instructer Fred, "The best card in Sun Magic can do up to 2000 damage without blades traps and so on. This is a good choice but go and check out the others."

7. Moon Instructer Frank, "I prefer Moon Magic due to the defence. It can do damage but it can mostly put defence on you.
Moon Instructer Frank, "Because of this, you can put lots of things on you that can defend you plus you'll be able to attack them too.
Moon Instruter Frank, "Although it can't d much damage, the best card in Moon Magic can can do 900 damage. It might take a little longer to kill the enemy but at least they wont kill you!

8. Star Instructer Joe, "I think that Star Magic is better than Sun and Star magic because it's basicly both of them put together! It can defend very well and attack very well.
Star Instructer Joe, "The max damage Star Magic can do with it's best card is 1500 and it can also heal instead of defend. It can heal up to 500 PER TURN.
Str Instructer Joe, "I say that this is the way to go but it's your choice!"

9. New Goal: Use Astral Training Point to get an Astral Magic Card

10. New Goal: Talk to Malistare Drake

11. Malistare Drake, "Ah, so you chose to work on the (insert name of type of astral magic wizard chose). I think it's a good choice.
Malistare Drake, "You will be getting many Astral Training Points throughout you journey hre in Celestia.

Quest Complete!
Reward:
3000XP
1000 Gold
Astral Robe (Robe - 400 Health, 350 mana, 1 card - Balance Shield)

Leads to: A Friend in Need

Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
falma i would inqlued a robe called robe og sparkaling doom and everyone in the land gets 420 gold and 3400 crowns

i am matthew black hoood lvl64

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
braineeakman wrote:
Well, my idea isn't so much a quest as it is a completely new addition to Wizard101. Here's my idea...

Create something (a billboard, book pedestal, etc...) in every town center (the commons, regents square etc...) that allows wizards to team up with other wizards for any of that world's towers and dungeons. It will elimate that whole "waiting around, just hoping someone will walk up that needs this dungeon too" scenario and shave time off questing. Wizards can use it to join/create teams for any particular dungeon/tower for a quest, or just to find other people to farm with!

Here's an example...

I need to do sunken city, but none of my friends are online. what am I to do? just wait around near the sigil hoping someone will run up? no! go to the commons and look in the billboards. From there you can select which dungeon you need, click it then see a whole list of other wizards who need/want to do it too. Then you can create or join a team of wizards who all want to do your dungeon, once the team is full you will all be ported to the sigil and you're ready to go! It a great way to help wizards team up for a common goal! :D

sincerly,

............................................................................................................................................................
:) I believe that teams would be a great idea. There has been times where i needed help on quests and could not get the help i needed, Or i would have my friends helping me and then they would die and would be stuck by myself in a battle :) so yes i agree with your idea for teams ;)

as far as my quest idea goes ,I really would like to see more quests avalible in the commons/first world of wizard 101.I believe that it would be awesome if you made hard quests or intermediate quests shall we say for those players that would like to visit their home world. I would make the prizes new furniture items and pets. I have been waiting to see new furniture items for a bit now :) You could use the same charachters with your own awesome quests.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
sord9275 wrote:
this is and idea i thought of there should be around 5 more wizard levels and when you get to that you get something that everyone knows hey thats a ultimate wizard like floating or something
kingsisle is already making the lvl go up to 60

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Linkfan010 wrote:
Here's one quest! (Must speak with Professor Ambrose and must be level 50 or more, plus defeated Drake.)
1: Ambrose : Are you ready for your biggest challenge yet? Then Meet me at your Professor's tower.
(Questing player goes to it's Professor's tower.)
2: Ambrose : Lets have a fight. When you win, your ready to go to a new world.
Watch out! I'm powerful, so beating me won't be so easy!
(Professor Ambrose's health is 10,000 and is max rank, and is your type of magic you are, plus has a spell to change type of magic spells. When Professor Ambrose is defeated,)
3: Ambrose : Good job! You are the greatest wizard in the spiral. Now here's a card. Narrator : Professor Ambrose gives you a spell card.
Ambrose : This card changes your (Insert Wizard's type) cards to any kind. This causes 8 pips, and is a life type. Use it if you need help.

*Player earns 1,000,000 exp, 1,000,000 gold, and 200 mega pack Items.*
That's my Quest idea.
um even though you are defeating ambrose i think thats WAY WAY WAY to much of everything maybe like 5,000 xp 4,000 gold and maybe 4 snack packs

Survivor
May 31, 2009
rewd70 wrote:
ambrose: young wizard you have finally mastered your skills but i must again ask you for favor

storm teacher:to help our friends in celestia we must first find the spiral key.

narrator:you shake your head to agree
ambrose:the problem is sylvia,malistairs wife,was the last to see it i need you to use this portal to talk to her about where she put it
narrator:a portal opens up behind ambrose.you notice the portals color is multi colored. very strange

narrator:after defeating the king sheet ghost.sylvia thanks you and tells you she left the key in the death school tree

rewards:a badge(ghost whisperer) spiral key to celestia and 4000 xp and gold

sryy couldnt remember storm teachers name 8)
you get the celestia spiral key after you defeat the ware house XD

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
PreQuest: Getting To Know Astral Magic
Given by: Malistare Drake
The Quest "A Friend in Need":

1. Malistare Drake, "I have a friend named Todd who contacted me and told me that he's being held hostage in The Ghost Zone."
Malistare Drake, "It would mean a great deal to me if you could go to The Ghost Zone and find out where he is."
Sylvia Drake, "It would also help you get Astral Training Points along with helping us all find out where Morganthe is."

2. New Goal: Locate The Ghost Zone in Celestia

3. New Goal: Talk to Ned in The Ghost Zone in Celestia

4. Ned, "Oh, hello young wizard. Actually, I do know where Todd is He's being heald in a tower all the way on the other end of the street.
Ned, "It's being blocked by a couple gates though so it'll be a little be fore you can get there. I'll be glad to help you though!

Quest Complete!
Reward:
3000XP
1500 Gold

Leads to: The Crabs Are Back!

Survivor
May 31, 2009
iissaaaacccc wrote:
after you beat rattlebones the person who gives you the quest gives you a quest to fight malistare in the start of firecat alley and his health is 10067 and once you beat him immeditly you get the normal lord nightshade spell and then the reward is 9000000 experiance and 9000000 gold and 99999999999 crowns and
ok well thats totally unfair cause you have to beat malistare at the very end and that xp is not even real and for someone that just beat rattlebones is far far far far far far far far from defeating malistare and way to much gold and quests dont give crowns and thats WAY to many of everything not even grands get nearly that much gold and xp

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
PreQuest: A Friend in Need
Given by: Ned
The Quest "The Crabs are Back!"

1. Ned, "There are four other directions that the street goes. Each one leads to a tower."
Ned, "As you can see, the crabs are back here on the street so my best guess is that there spawning from each of those towers.
Ned, "Go to each of the towers and fight your way up to the the bosses of the crabs. Once you do that, they should stop coming. Let's start with the first one.

2. New Goal: Locate Tower 1 in The Ghost Zone in Celestia

Kingsisle can decide what's in the tower up to the boss....

3. Queen Crab, "So you made it past my minions? The're nothing compared to me. Prepare to face you doom!

4. New Goal: Defeat the Queen Crab in Tower 1 inThe Ghost Zone in Celestia

5. New Goal: Pull Gate Lever

6. New Goal: Talk to Ned in The Ghost Zone in Celestia

7. Ned, good, as you will see if you go to the gates, the first gate is up.

Quest Complete!
Reward:
5000XP
1400 Gold
+1 Astral Training Point

Leads to: The Second Tower

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
reese705 wrote:
why do you make dragonspyre so hard for wizards we always lose to bosses and its not very fun losing at all maybe make the bosses less harder and less health that would make it more fun and better for all wizards and why make life so weak life wizards only have fifth attack spells you should start making more spells for life
yea i know why does dragonspyre have to be hard most of all are the dungeons,bosses,and mostly gauntlets

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
braineeakman wrote:

Here's an example...

sincerly,
ok i gotta admit that is totally awesome :) , hey can it do gauntlets in dragonspyre like the fleshless tower?

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
i got an idea for a quest (you have to finish ravenscar to get quest and be lvl 45 or up
step 1: (talk to ambrose and he will say) "hello young wizard i got news from grizzleheim and bjorn ironclaws said to bring an advanced wizard so go talk to bjorn to see what is it about."
step 2: (talk to bjorn and he will say)"thank you for coming on this dangerous task there has been a secret cave in the frost titan's tomb meet me there and lets see whats going on."(it is a dungeon so be prepared.)
step 3: (go there and talk to bjorn )"excelent now looks like those wolves are taking frost crystals defeat those raging wolves and get those crystals back."
step 4: (after doing that you go talk to bjorn)"excelent that should do it, hmm these crystals are drained we need to find charged ones defeat the crystal collecter and get that crystal"defeat the boss and return to bjorn .
step 5: (bjorn will say)"hmm lets see who is leading the theft of the crystals give me a moment"(talk to him again and he will say)"i don't believe it!The leader is snorri oysterbloom from our camp that traitor you must go there and defeat him."(go there and you will see a mystical barrier blocking the door talk to bjorn again and he will say)"curses that barrier ill think of another way."
step 6: (bjorn will say)"there is two barrier gaurdians that protects the barrier's off lever defeat them and pull both levers for the barrier to shut down after that return to me."
step 7: (after doing that talk to bjorn and he will say)"great now defeat snorri oysterbloom to end the theft of the crystals"
step 8: ( after that talk to bjorn)"excelent you stopped a theft of crystals thanks for the help i appreciate it."

XP:6000 Gold:879 Furniture:Grizzleheim Shield Equipment:Soulbrand
This is written by Jeremy Thundervault-Master Pyromancer
hope you liked it :-) see ya

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Quest name Find the Brothers

you get this after you beat malistare

Quest giver Gamma

Gamma: young wizard i need your help you see there are 6 brothers that are inroled here at ravenwood. They are the son's of malistare and sylvia. we cant find them any were. go ask zeke if he has seen them.

Zeke: the Stonebrothers you say i know were they are

Locate
Daniel Mythstone-Death wizard- in DragonSpyre

Daniel Lifestone-Life wizard- in MooShu

Daniel Stormstone-Strom wizard- in Wizard city

Daniel Icestone-Ice wizard- in Celestia

Daniel Firestone-Fire wizard- in Marlybone

Daniel Deathstone-Myth wizard- in Krokotopia

after you find them you get called back to Gamma

Gamma: Thank you for finding them now i can send them to Celestia to fight the evil there.

1000gold a summon spell* and a cool wand

* the spell is called summon a Stonebrother the brother you get deppends on your school

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
this isnt anything like this but i think you should put in more promcinol codes because that would be more fun for exp a list of hybrids and how to make them or more commercials with them on it ive been playing for about 6 months and i hvent seen one yet or be emailed jsut plz make more codes

Survivor
Feb 18, 2010
                   "Rebirth"
Step 1.) you report to Merle Ambrose's office to find he's pacing back and forth and repeatedy murmuring "oh dear, oh dear" you then go up to him.
Merle Ambrose: "Sorry young wizard, I did not notice you there, but it appears someone or something has broken into my office and stolen a powerful potion, would you do me the favor of retrieving it for me?"

New Goal:
Step 2.) you accept the quest!
Merle Ambrose: "the only clue I have is this sheet of folded paper reading C.D. on the front… it truly confuses me, the only person I could think of is Cyrus Drake, how I hope it's not him, please take this letter to him maybe he has an idea that could shed some light upon this situation.

New Goal:
Step 3.) You show the folded paper to Cyrus Drake and he nods his head while observing it. Once done he looks at you. He then says, "if you'd "open" the paper, you'd see it's a letter, these are my initials and I indeed wrote the letter, but upon a students request not knowing it's purpose, please go to the Death tower, you might find him there.

New Goal:
Step 4.) In the tower you only find a Wraith prepared for battle, you know he won't say anything unless beaten so you proceed into battle. After winning-
Wraith: "Seeing as you've defeated me, I'll proudly speak, I was merely summoned to stall you, the true person behind this is Malorn AshThorn, but he doesn't appear to be his normal self, I believe he was headed to the Necrpolis, Sylvia Drake should know more, speak to her."

New Goal:
Step 5.) After completing the dungeon in Necropolis, you speak to Sylvia.
Sylvia Drake: "yes, he was in fact here but he's left already, told me he intended on reviving my husband, Malistaire. Please stop him, he doesn't know what he's getting himself into!"

New Goal:
Step 6.) You enter Malistaire's Dungeon  in place of Malistaire, you instead find Malorn AshThorn.
Malorn AshThorn: "Your too late, the potion is still working on him, He won't be back to his normal strength for quite sometime, if you want to get to him, first you must defeat me!"

New Goal:
7.) After defeating Malorn Ashthorn who has 5,000 He goes unconscious, you then go to malistaire, the potion has finished yet though so he only has 7000 life.

New Goal:
8.) After defeating malistaire  awakens.
Malorn: "Where am I? How'd I get here? Why are you here?
After explaining what happened to him he says he remembers being under a spell, he says in his sleep he heard Malistaire tell him he must continue on the death school. He then asks you to take him to the Headmaster so he may apologize.

9.) you report to the headmaster's office with Malorn beside you. After Malorn explains everything to Ambrose he seems disappointed that the potion's gone but is still somewhat pleased to see Malorn is safe.

You recieve 400 gold, 3,500 xp, and the "Noble Hero" badge.

Not exactly sure if I went by the number limit, sorry if I didn't! :/

Jonathan ThunderThorn
~lvl. 50 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
PreQuest: The Crabs Are Back!
Given by: Ned
The Quest "The Second Tower":

1. Ned, "The second tower is the next place we have to go. The lever on the top floor should be able to unlock the second gate. Meet me inside."

2. New Goal: Locate The Second Tower in The Ghost Zone in Celestia

3. Diego the Duelmaster (mind controlled) Tip, "I am the duelmaster and you truely think you can defeat me in my own dungeon? Well, you're dreaming!
Lady Oriel (mind controlled) Tip, "Me and Diego are an unstoppable force. Come in to our dungeon at your own risk."

4. New Goal: Defeat Diego the Duelmaster in The Second Tower in The Ghost Zone in Celestia
New Goal: Defeat Lady Oriel in The Second Tower in The Ghost Zone in Celestia

5. New Goal: Talk to Ned in The Second Tower in The Ghost Zone in Celesta

6. Ned, "Oh good, now that your here we can get to defeating the Prince Crab. I'll try not to get capture this timed!"

7. New Goal: Defeat Prince Crab in The Second Tower in The Ghost Zone in Celestia

8. Prince Crab, "You defeated my parents!? How dare you! I'll show you not to mess with the Royal Crustacian Family!"

9. Goal Complete: Defeat Prince Crab in The Second Tower in The Ghost Zone in Celestia

10. Diego the Duelamaster (mind controlled), "YOU defeated the Prince Crab? I, I don't believe it!"
Lady Oriel (mind controlled), "Well, I guess we just wont underestimate you."

Diego the Duelmaster is from the Balance School and has 9500 Health. Kingsisle can deside the spells.
Lady Oriel is from the Life School and has 9000 Health. Kingsisle can also decide the spells.

11. New Goal: Pull the Lever in The Second Tower in The Ghost Zone in Celestia.

12. New Goal: Talk to Ned in The Ghost Zone in Celestia

13. Ned, "You have done very well young wizard. Two down, two to go."

Quest Complete!
Reward:
9000XP
1800 Gold
Lady Oriel's Robe of Rejuvination (Robes - 600 Health, 400 Mana, 1 Card - Dryad)

Leads to: The Third Tower... Not Complete

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
Field Trip
REQUIRES: Final Countdown

1. Arthur Wethersfield: "Wizard, could I ask for your aid?"

2. Arthur Wethersfield: "Our students come from all across the Spiral, but more often than not our students only see their small part of the Spiral."

3. Arthur Wethersfield: "I've spoken with the Headmaster, and we both agree that a series of field trips would broaden the students' horizons."

4. Arthur Wethersfield: "The Headmaster and I also agree that you, young wizard, would make an excellent guide."

5. Arthur Wethersfield: "So what do you say, young wizard? Are you up for it?"

6. Talk to Mr. Lincoln

7. Narrator: "Mr. Lincoln hands you a list of ten students who have signed up for the field trip."

8. Talk to Arthur Wethersfield

9. Narrator: "There is a small group of students standing near Arthur Wethersfield."

10. Arthur Wethersfield: "Here are your students. Let's quickly go over the destinations and get started."

REWARD: 50 XP, 100 Gold

----------------------

Field Trip II
REQUIRES: Field Trip I

1. Narrator: "Arthur Wethersfield gives you a list of destinations: Pyramid of the SUn, Krokosphinx, and Tomb of Storms."

2. Talk to Professor Winthrop in Pyramid of the Sun

3. Narrator: "Professor Winthrop tells your students about the Pyramid of the Sun and the Krokotopian expedition."

4. Professor Winthrop: "Didn't you come with ten students? I only count seven."

5. Talk to Shalek the Wise in the Krokosphinx

6. Narrator: "Shalek the Wise shares the stories of the Krokotopians with your students. At the end of his story you count, and find one student missing."

7. Talk to Kaji'Rae in Tomb of Storms

8. Narrator: "After a moments thought, you decide not to your eyes off your students. You share about your adventures here, and make your way to the exit."

9. Talk to Arthur Wethersfield

10. Arthur Wethersfield: "An excellent first outing! Please take this!"

REWARD: 100 XP, 1000 Gold

-----------------------

Missing Students
REQUIRES: Field Trip II, Step 4

1. Professor Winthrop: "I think I saw a few students slip up the stairs to the Palace of Fire."

2. Talk to Lieutenant Standish in the Palace of Fire

3. Leiutenant Standish: "I did see some young wizards pass through. They were taken by Desert Golems to the Throne Room."

4. Defeat Prince Manu Nirini

5. Prince Manu Nirni: "You will pay for your insult, wizard!"

6. Narrator: "Behind Prince Manu, you see the three runaway students. They appear no worse for their capture."

7. Talk to Arthur Wethersfield in Wizard City

8. Arthur Wethersfield: "Thank you for finding the missing students. Their parents will be relieved, and so am I!"

REWARD: 100 XP, 300 Gold, History of Magic

-------------------------

Kidnapped Student
REQUIRES: Field Trip II, Step 6

1. Shalek the Wise: "We seem to have misplaced one of your group. Harsan Bar'khour might have seen something."

2. Talk to Harsan Bar'khour

3. Harsan Bar'khour: "I saw a Sokkwi Brawler take a student by the arm and towards the arena."

4. Harsan Bar'khour: "I am sorry. It all happened so fast."

5. Talk to Ako in the Arena

6. Ako: "Wizard! Bort Malletmane claims you cheated when you fought. He's taken a wizard to draw you out."

7. Defeat Bort Malletmane in the Arena

8. Narrator: "When Bort Malletmane falls to the ground, a handler at the edge of the arena releases your missing student."

9. Talk to Arthur Wethersfield in Wizard City

10. Arthur Wethersfield: "Thank you for returning the student! You have the instincts of a true mentor."

--------------------------

Field Trip III
REQUIRES: Field Trip II

1. Arthur Wethersfield: "Our last field trip was so popular, twenty students have signed up for another."

2. Arthur Wethersfield: "Would you guide again, please, young wizard?"

3. Narrator: "Arthur Wethersfield hands you a list of enrolled students. You read the names and students raise their hands."

4. Talk to Walter Chaplin in Royal Museum

5. Narrator: "Walter Chaplin seems overjoyed to share the stories of the museum with your tour group."

REWARD: 50 XP

Private Eyes
REQUIRES: Field Trip III

1. Sherlock Bones: "I wonder if you'd consult with me, young wizard, on a case. Please meet me at my office at 221B."

2. Sherlock Bones: "I wouldn't worry about your students. There are guards and security all around."

3. Meet Sherlock Bones at 221B Barker Street

4. Narrator: "Sherlock Bones details to an amazing escape from Parkhurst prison. Bones suspects wizardry is involved."

5. Narrator: "You offer to bring the evidence to Merle Ambrose for his opinion."

6. Sherlock Bones: "Thank you, wizard. Now we should be getting you back to your tour."

REWARD: 50 XP, 100 Gold

Not Again
REQUIRES: Private Eyes

1. Clancy Pembroke: "Wizard, I'm ashamed to say I've lost your tour group."

2. Clancy Pembroke: "I was retelling the theft of the Dogstar Diamond, and a student, Velma, I think, said something."

3. Clancy Pembroke: "A moment later the whole group broke for the door. Slippery things, wizards."

4. Clancy Pembroke: "I daresay they are making for Newgate Prison, thinking they'll solve the case."

5. Look for Clues in Newgate Prison

6. Narrator: "You find a broken wand. Nearby are hung some pictures of a ballroom. Some of the pictures have been taken."

7. Talk to Sherlock Bones

8. Narrator: "You show Mr. Bones the photos you found in Newgate Prison."

9. Sherlock Bones: "That's Knight's Tower. It is Meowiarty's old residence. We favored him for the Dogstar Diamond."

10. Sherlock Bones: "However, we searched Meowiarty's place high and low when we pinched him. He doesn't have it."

---------------------------

If At First
REQUIRES: Not Again

1. Sherlock Bones: "If we've found no clues in Newgate, perhaps I might suggest knocking on some doors?"

2. Defeat Shakes O'Leary

3. Shakes O'Leary: "Do you have it? Pops wants that bowl, and he wants it bad."

4. Defeat Timmy Icepick

5. Timmy Icepick: "Kids? What kids?"

6. Defeat Willie Marks

7. Willie Marks: "I don't know nothing about no kids, but Pops O'Leary wants some black water bowl."

8. Talk to Sherlock Bones

9. Narrator: "You tell Mr. Bones what the local criminals revealed."

10. Sherlock Bones: "Perhaps O'Leary has your students."

Try Again
REQUIRES: If At First

1. Sherlock Bones: "We need to know more. Ask Croaky about this bowl."

2. Talk to Croaky at Digimoor Station

3. Croaky: "The black bowl? Pops O'Leary is looking for the Maltese Bowl."

4. Croaky: "The Maltese Bowl is a gold and diamond bowl hidden beneath black paint."

5. Croaky: "Rumor is it was stolen from far away and shipped to here."

6. Talk to Reed Treever

7. Reed Treever: "Good catch, wizard. I did help some folks from far away to ship an item here."

The Stuff Dreams are Made Of
REQUIRES: Try Again

1. Reed Treever: "The Maltese Bowl was mailed to Mssrs Spade and Archer. Check the post offices."

2. Talk to Andrew Coleman

3. Andrew Coleman: "I do have a package for Spade and Archer."

4. Andrew Coleman: "As best I can tell, there's no one by that name in the city."

5. Narrator: "Andrew Coleman hands you a heavy wrapped package."

6. Talk to Sherlock Bones

7. Narrator: "Sherlock Bones unwraps the package. Inside is a heavy black bowl."

8. Narrator: "With a flick of a knife, Mr. Bones peels back some of the black coating."

9. Sherlock Bones: "Not gold... lead. Very interesting."

-----------------------------

Bait and Switch
REQUIRES: The Stuff Dreams are Made Of

1. Sherlock Bones: "Let's see if we can trade this for your missing students."

2. Find Pops O'Leary in the Ironworks

3. Narrator: "Pops O'Leary greedily takes the statue from you. He scratches the black coating."

4. Pops O'Leary: "It's fake! Get him, boys!"

5. Defeat Pops O'Leary

6. Narrator: "Despite his defeat, there are no signs of the missing students."

7. Talk to Sherlock Bones

8. Sherlock Bones: "Disappointing. Maybe we've come at this the wrong way."

-------------------------------

Where Are You?
REQUIRES: Bait and Switch

1. Narrator: "Sherlock Bones restudies the photos you found in Newgate Prison."

2. Sherlock Bones: "Maybe your students saw something we have not."

3. Sherlock Bones: "Knight's Tower is now the home of Jacque the Scratcher. Visit and look around."

4. Defeat Jacque the Scratcher

5. Jacque the Scratcher: "You! You vandalized my home! You will pay, wizard!"

6. Narrator: "You notice the chandelier has been taken down and a large crystal removed."

7. Talk to Clancy Pembroke

8. Narrator: "As you approach, you see your tour group."

9. Clancy Pembroke: "Look! Your students found the stolen Dogstar Diamond! Brilliant!"

10. Clancy Pembroke: "Meowiarty did steal it after all and hid it in plain sight!"

------------------------------

Going Home
REQUIRES: Where Are You?

1. Clancy Pembroke: "Well thank you, young wizards, for your fine detective work!"

2. Clancy Pembroke: "However, I'm sure you have a schedule to keep."

3. Talk to Arthur Wethersfield in Wizard City

4. Narrator: "You release the students and tell Professor Wethersfield about the trip."

5. Arthur Wethersfield: "You've done Marleybone proud. Congratulations!"

6. Arthur Wethersfield: "Word will get around. Students will flock to travel with you."

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009

Field Trip IV
REQUIRES: Field Trip III

1. Arthur Wethersfield: "Wizard, the tours you have guided have become very popular."

2. Arthur Wethersfield: "Would you be willing to take another group to visit Moo Shu Emperor?"

3. Arthur Wethersfield: "Duncan Grimwater will also take a tour group."

4. Talk to the Emperor in Moo Shu

5. Narrator: "The Emperor, grateful for your help, speaks to your student group about Moo Shu."

6. Talk to Su Lee in Moo Shu

7. Narrator: "Duncan Grimwater's students are here. They look terrified."

8. Su Lee: "Duncan's gone! We were in Ancient Burial Grounds, and he lit some candles for light."

9. Su Lee: "And then he just disappeared."

Look, Don't Touch
REQUIRES: Field Trip IV

1. Su Lee: "I will take the students home. Can you look for Duncan Grimwater?"

2. Light Candles in Ancient Burial Grounds

3. Defeat Tomugawa the Evil in Spirit World

4. Narrator: "You find Duncan's hat. He must have wandered deeper into the spirit world."

5. Talk to Tan Keng in Jade Palace

6. Tan Keng: "Lost in the Spirit World? That is not good."

------------------------------

Spirit Search and Rescue
REQUIRES: Look, Don't Touch

1. Tan Keng: "We should ask the Nature Spirits if they can find your missing peer."

2. Talk to Oakheart in Jade Palace

3. Narrator: "You make your request of the Nature Spirits."

4. Wavebringer: "We are clean! We will find wizard!"

5. Mossback: "We will ask our kin."

6. Oakheart: "We will look. Our vision is clouded by our kin still cursed by the oni."

7. Defeat 10 Diseased Water Spirits

8. Defeat 10 Polluted Earth Walker

9. Talk to Oakheart in Jade Palace

10. Mossback: "We look, but do not find. Wizard is beyond our vision."

----------------------------------

Spirit Search and Rescue II
REQUIRES: Spirit Search and Rescue

1. Tan Keng: "The nature spirits are limited to only where nature and spirit meet."

2. Tan Keng: "The spirit world is larger than nature alone. Ask the new monk of the Shrine of Spirit."

3. Talk to Sesshu Nedaki in Kishibe Village

4. Sesshu Nedaki: "Although the Oni are defeated, the Imitsu cling to hopes of glory."

5. Sesshu Nedaki: "The Imitsu have stolen the shrine incense. Can you reclaim it from them?"

6. Collect Shrine Incense from Imitsu Defouler

7. Talk to Sesshu Nedaki

8. Sesshu Nedaki: "Thank you, wizard. I will ask the spirits about your lost friend."

---------------------------------

Spirit Search and Rescue III
REQUIRES: Spirit Search and Rescue II

1. Sesshu Nedaki: "I have been told a small death is lost near the Tree of Life."

2. Narrator: "You consider, Duncan is a death student. A small death may be him"

3. Look for Duncan in Spirit World near Tree of Life.

4. Defeat Oni No Death

5. Narrator: "You find Duncan Grimwater hiding at the edge of the field of combat."

6. Talk to Duncan Grimwater in Triton Avenue

7. Duncan Grimwater: "Thank you for saving my life. I can never repay you!"

REWARD: 500 XP, 1000 Gold

-------------------------------

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
I have an idea for regnald baxby the bige game hunter he should give a "Hunt of the quest" where inevry world he sends you onj a quest to deafet 3 hidden bosses and the same in the next world and the next and the next
example
regnald baxby:Hello wizard, i have recently spoted a "blank" in "blank" and he need's to be deafeted and have a tag put on them so i can put them on my "tagged" list so get to it.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2010
kinglime123 wrote:
i have an idea there should be a quest from the biggame hunter to duel some specaial monstors or something

i like this idea, for those wizards that are having a harder time leveling up they should be able to get quests from the biggame hunter and get level up points. ive been finding it harder to level up my first character, at level 24, and am getting frustrated with the game because i cant seem to level up to get better cards to beat higher level bosses and monsters. I would look forward to seeing this idea put through for all areas in the spiral.

MoonSpirit1991

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
Head Master Ambrose "Pardon me young wizard, but it seems several of your fellow wizards are having a bit of trouble"
Level 15+ quest
Defeat 8 Evil Sprites, bring back 4 sets of Death Wings
(could be one of those scenarios where you defeat the evil sprite but did not collect a set of wings, only those at random)
After collecting the 4 sets of wings, you take them to the myth school and the teacher asks you to gather some water from the pond in wizard city. Take the water back to the myth school he combines the two and you take the sprinkled wings to the life teacher and she blesses them.
Take the now called Life Wings to the life teacher.
Reward xp, New Card with 25% restore health you can use on other wizards, and a Sprite egg.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
About crafting. My idea is a reverse of transmutation card. Using the gem cutter table won in DS. The player would go through a quest to break a diamond back down into the ore it was made from. then the player would be able to reverse transmute other crafting items such as iron springs back into scrap iron, black pearls back into black lotus. I would think that the loss of one base ingredient could be acceptable. Thus it takes 15 ore to transmute a diamond and to reverse transmute the diamond back to ore one would get no less than 14 ore, would be nice if it were an even exchange though.