Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Top 10 Ways You Know You’ve Been Playing Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
9
hmm here is a few

1. waking up in the morning and the first thought that comes to mind is " got to get on wizard "

2. having a nightmare that you cannot defeat the boss that you were originally going to do that night.

3. ending a call with someone because you're in a battle.

4. playing the game 12 hours or more a day. ( should be a job right?)

5. trying to collect every single badge in game

6. when you're parents or anyone related to you talks to you, and you cannot hear them because you're so into the game ( happens every time)

7. telling everyone at work they should make a wizard101 account.

Wolf Shadow hunter

Survivor
Jan 28, 2014
11
  1. Referring to yourself by your wizard's name.
  2. Calling a teacher you despise Malistare, Morganthe and/or, Cyrus.
  3. Calling your favorite teacher by the name of your favorite W101 professor or calling them Merle Ambrose.
  4. Learning how to draw your school's symbol.
  5. Getting attached to a character in W101. It happens to the best of us.
The sad thing is, all of the things I've listed applied to me.
*lies down*

-Fiona GriffinGrove Level 17 Student

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
186
I don't have a list- I have a story.

So, you get stuck on a boss in Azteca, on your 30th character, and you hire a therapist to get you through it, and the therapist asks you, "What do you dream about" and you reply, "I dream about W101" and the therapist asks you "How many times have you dreamed about the game" and you say "fifth ty or so times" and the therapist tells you to stop playing, but you don't listen and go to a friend, who tells you to get a cat, and you get a red/orange cat (like a firecat) and name it something from the pet scroller list, and you start feeding it human food, and when your friend asks why you say, "so it'll get to Epic" and your friend starts getting worried about the cat particularly because it is fat off of all the human food, particularly because your house is a mess because you've filled it with reagents, having quit your job for playing and LARP, and then your friend takes the cat to a pound, and when you go there to pick it up again you forget that you're not in MarleyBone, and you start asking all of the animals about the krokonomican.

And no, I don't think anyone's done all of those things, but I've thought about them

Haley MoonHeart, Innate Shadowmancer

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
7
1- whenever someone walks through a door, when I'm behind them you run to get the door before it closes so you don't end up in another realm ( may sound silly but it happens to me all the time)
2- you play at LEAST 2 hours a day no matter what
3- even if its snowing outside for the first time in years, your playing wizard101
4- you run home from the bus everyday and can already hear the ravenwood music
5- your purpose in life is to play wizard101
6- you hug a tree and get splinters for moolinda woo
7- your friend finally pries you away from the computer screen and asks you if you want to plant something and you reply: sure let me get my ninja fig seeds!
8- you've played long enough when you see your friends dog you instantly think: heck hound!!! ( that spell has killed me five times in a row )
9- you have become the best typer in your technology class because of texting so much in the game
10- you know 101 ways to fix your computer from experiencing tons of crashes while your playing wizard101
11- your walking across the street, Then freak out when you remeber a mob could apear from anywhere
12- your science teacher has been trying to explain The solar system, but you keep arguing its called the spiral and consists of the worlds:
Wizard city
Krokotopia
Marleybone
Mooshu
Wysteria
Grizzlehine
Dragon spyre
Celestia
Zafaria
Avalon
And Azteca
- Michelle spirit whisper lvl 81

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
7
Sparkleunicorn1 on Nov 27, 2010 wrote:
If you tried to make a piano play the music in the commons.
I actually figured out how to play it on the piano And violin. It took me about three seconds, i've heard it at least 10,000 time, same with the ravenwood theme, wysteria theme and district of the stars theme (dunno about that last one, I don't spend much time in celestia)
- Michelle spiritwhisper lvl 81

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
7
A meuseum diretcor is taking you on a tour and you were the entrance to big ben is. Later the same director is talking about how the dinosaurs died, and you Say the dinos if azteca secretly lived (bonus points if you mention they were attacked by a meteor strike)

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
7
Your math teacher asks what a square root is, and you start naming the stats of the square root pet snack

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
2
I walked into my local pub with my wife and daughter and ordered a mana potion!

Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
23
I love this game too much. When I'm not playing I strategize what I'm going to do when I get back on. I also get really mad at some characters, as if they could hear me.
I think it would be funny if this happened:
Social Studies teacher: Alright class can anyone tell me who Cleopatra was?
(person raises hand)
Student: I think you mean Krokopatra.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
5
people sure got some crazy ideas for this I love this game but I'm not that obsessed

Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
22
"Dreaming about leveling up" XD<--- comedy gold at its finest XD

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
23
General Jack Squat on Nov 20, 2013 wrote:
Here's a few I'm guilty for.
1. Crossing the street thinking you got lucky that you didn't get pulled in
2. Picking up a stick and saying "I got a staff"
3. Playing all day and night
4. Saying "Hold on" to your parents so you can finish you dungeon
5. "Where's the quest arrow when I need it?"
6. Thinking that if you ever met a genie in real life, your first wish would to be in Wizard101
7. Wishing you had a Spellbook to tell you want to do
8. Wanting the pets in Wizard101
9. Wanting the game to be real.
10. Having dreams about the game

To much. To much gameplay.

-Wolf (Better than Mason Mythflame)
Ok I am guilty of #2 because oddly enough my brother picked up a giant piece of metal and I twirled it like I was casting a spell with a spear.lolz

Sincerely Robert Nightwhisper lvl 87 wizard

Well. Well. Well. So long. Farewell. Until we meet again.

-Chuck Quizmo Paper Mario 64

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
23
carterma on Sep 19, 2009 wrote:

Does anyone else find themselves humming the music in the Commons and not even realizing it until someone else asks, "What's that you're humming?"

All the time.

Sincerely Robert Nightwhisper lvl 87 wizard

Well. Well. Well. So long. Farewell. Until we meet again.

-Chuck Quizmo Paper Mario 64

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
23
Rhemas on Jul 20, 2011 wrote:
I got one, you put off dinner because you are in a dungeon and you are "almost done"

Rhemas
Done it a million times.

Sincerely Robert Nightwhisper lvl 87 wizard

Well. Well. Well. So long. Farewell. Until we meet again.

-Chuck Quizmo Paper Mario 64

Survivor
May 02, 2012
43
purdueman71 on Nov 28, 2009 wrote:
has anyone else find themselves saying the made up cuss words in the game? i've said it to some people who don't play and the give me weird looks while i laugh my head off. i find it fun to randomly call other people in my school names of the differnet creatures and characters in the game and they don't have a clue what i'm calling them. i've once accidentally put my wizard's name and school on an important school paper and the teacher had no clue whose it was. my typing speed haas gone up thanks to this game and text chat.
So has my typing speed! LOL.

Brooke LionHeart

Level 47




Andrea DragonTamer
Level 44

Explorer
May 21, 2012
83
IamLezul on Nov 8, 2009 wrote:
OOOOh! AND when u have dreams that ur in a crazy hard dugeon! AND, when you've been playing sooooo much and then you log off, YOU CAN STILL HEAR THE MUSIC!!! This happens to me sooooo much! LOL
so im not the only one. thats good to hear that its not just me.

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
209
for fizzle my main wizzle XD

Amber Raven Song 95

Survivor
Jan 10, 2013
13
Ways you know when your playing wizard101 too much: when your wizard is casting the spell, you try to cast it with them. You buy at least one gift card a month. every time you see a building you think " wheres the sigil?" when you get hurt you think, its okay, let me go get some pips/ same with mana.

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
77
When you start having dreams about meeting your friends from W101 that you've never met in real life.

-Calamity Deathbringer, Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
5
When you randomly doodle your W101 school's symbol on tests at your IRL school. ( I once drew a on my S.O.L test! ) -Nicholas Griffinward Grandmaster Conjurer.

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
160
1. humming the worlds music.
2. you had a wonderful time with your BFF and your membership expired you were so ANGRY
3. pet so cute/pretty you wanted to draw it
4. drawing the games logo
ah id have anymore

ps. only 1% of the people i know play w101.

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
160
Courtney2834 on Feb 3, 2014 wrote:
1- whenever someone walks through a door, when I'm behind them you run to get the door before it closes so you don't end up in another realm ( may sound silly but it happens to me all the time)
2- you play at LEAST 2 hours a day no matter what
3- even if its snowing outside for the first time in years, your playing wizard101
4- you run home from the bus everyday and can already hear the ravenwood music
5- your purpose in life is to play wizard101
6- you hug a tree and get splinters for moolinda woo
7- your friend finally pries you away from the computer screen and asks you if you want to plant something and you reply: sure let me get my ninja fig seeds!
8- you've played long enough when you see your friends dog you instantly think: heck hound!!! ( that spell has killed me five times in a row )
9- you have become the best typer in your technology class because of texting so much in the game
10- you know 101 ways to fix your computer from experiencing tons of crashes while your playing wizard101
11- your walking across the street, Then freak out when you remeber a mob could apear from anywhere
12- your science teacher has been trying to explain The solar system, but you keep arguing its called the spiral and consists of the worlds:
Wizard city
Krokotopia
Marleybone
Mooshu
Wysteria
Grizzlehine
Dragon spyre
Celestia
Zafaria
Avalon
And Azteca
- Michelle spirit whisper lvl 81
yup I agree on 12. I keep telling its the spiral but its the solar system. idk the spiral had 8 planets and a sun!?

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
160
youre music teacher askes you what a whole note is you say its a ... wizard101 music

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
1
Meh the yellow arrow gets me all the time

Survivor
May 04, 2011
45
I actually did have a dream about w101 before XD and sometimes I SWEAR I hear that wizard101 login music at school! o. o