Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Top 10 Ways You Know You’ve Been Playing Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
4
I've had a dream once that I was defeating the last quest on the game and I woke up like: O: I have to get on Wizard101 and tell everybody I finished the game!!!! And then my happiness was gone when I found out I was still lvl 54.

-Nicole Mistbright lvl 54 wizard.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
18
sound like I've been play W101 haha.

Caitlin LegendBright

Defender
Feb 17, 2011
100
DeathWalkerSkull on May 4, 2014 wrote:
1: Never leave the computer.
2: Pale as a vampire.
3: Don't go outside.
4: Don't talk much outside Wizard101.
5: Act like a Necromancer.
6: See undead.
7: Have build graves in my backyard.
8: Have started plating.
9: Like the dark.

And # 10: Stay up all night and day without any sleep!
I feel you on #9, i always get yelled at for being in the dark. I love the dark so much, i can see pretty good in dark places.

Defender
Feb 17, 2011
100
sparkleeden on May 17, 2014 wrote:
Once i was walking along the street and i saw i horse that was black so i went to the owner and said can you gift me.

Also when i was five i had a dream while camping and i was on a place called skull island ( off of pirate 101) and there were skeletal pirates, frogs, and walking sharks. I think i may be psycic if i see that and three things were right.
One time i was sleeping and i had a dream about wysteria, didn't know it was wysteria, and i saw everything that was in wysteria. I think i'm physic for games since i see stuff like that for other games i play.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2014
2
you know you play wizard101 too much when oh wait you can never play to much wizard101! best game ever!

- thomas level 29 death
-thomas level 22 balance
other accont a lvl 93 lvl 65 lvl 56 lvl 56 lvl 42

Defender
Feb 17, 2011
100
superxdeathxwizard on Jun 22, 2014 wrote:
you know you play wizard101 too much when oh wait you can never play to much wizard101! best game ever!

- thomas level 29 death
-thomas level 22 balance
other accont a lvl 93 lvl 65 lvl 56 lvl 56 lvl 42
So true! My mom says i play it WAY to much, but i always say to her"You can never do to much of anything"

Defender
Feb 17, 2011
100
Destiny IronSword on Mar 8, 2014 wrote:
When you call your friends tabby cat a fire cat

Or when you you get called down to the office of your school and expect to get a quest.

And you argue with your geography teacher that Egypt is actually Krokotopia.
I was studying the world with a friend and then my friend quized me and i said africa was zafari, egypt was krokotopia, and greece was aquilia, XD

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
415
Okay this is the best forum thingy I have ever commented on.
Okay, you know you have been playing too much wizard101 when you say, "I will stop playing in 30 minutes," and you look at the clock and it says you've been playing for 2 hours.
Another one: if you daydream about Wizard101 and make up characters that save the spiral together.
Here's the last one: If you have ever dreamed about working at Kings Isle when you grow up or quitting your job and working there. (I want to be an engineer so when I grow up I will try to get a job at KI.)
I hope I didn't repeat anything somebody already said.
-Myrna Dragoncloud, level 48 and soon to be

Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
3
your addicted when you know every spell in wizard101 just by hearing it, so like me .
and when there is an event you beg your parents for crowns.
and when you research the wiki for 1 hour trying to find the perfect pet, or farming easy bosses for seeds.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
24
For me, it's probably:
1. Humming along to the caliburn / avalon battle theme. (It's so darn catchy!)
2. Drawing spellcasting animations / spells / wizards
3. Pretending my hockey stick is a wand and pretending to cast stuff
4. Constantly demanding to be called "Morganthe the Umbra Queen"
5. Cursing someone to be attacked by a whole horde of aztecosaurs

Courtney Dawnpetal Level 74 (Secondary: & )

Survivor
May 09, 2009
10
How about you stay up till midnight just to read all of these posts...........I might be guilty. x looks at clock x.

10 you hum the w101 theme
9 you have spent over $500 on wizard cards

8 you spend all your crowns on hoard packs
7 while in school use a whole piece of paper writing about w101
6 have learned to type faster because of text chat
5 skip meals just to play w101
4 tell your parents that you will go to bed in 5 minutes but take about an hour
3 try to get your friends to play w101
2 wait to your homework on the bus or at the bus stop
1 have dreams about w101f

Rachel Thunderbreaker Level 69
Rachel DDragon rider Level 52

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
30
carterma on Sep 19, 2009 wrote:

Does anyone else find themselves humming the music in the Commons and not even realizing it until someone else asks, "What's that you're humming?"

Yes

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
30
TitanOfFire on Sep 24, 2009 wrote:
You know you've been playing Wizard 101 too much when your friends from Wizard 101 don't understand your references to Wizard 101. :?
tell me about it...

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
30
4. you have dreams about wizard101
3. you can draw perfect spell symbols... and you do it all over your binders and classwork
2. you know how to play the wizard101 theme song on the piano (or whatever you play)
1. you daydream about Wizard101 being real life

this is my top four of personal experiance.... I'm considered a nerd at school... well my friends do anyway.

oh, my bro added this one: you know you've been playing wizard01 too much when your friend asks you for help and you reply "which quest?"

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
9
Here's another couple: You stub your toe on a coffee table and look around for the red ball to see how much damage it did.
When you're feeling sick, you look around for your potions.
When you're playing go-fish, You are surprised to see there was no casting animation when your friend gave you that 3 of clubs you needed.
You walk up to a door, waiting for it to take you outside, but you are disappointed to see that it doesn't work like that in real life.
You wait for the notice to pop up saying to press X to bobble your bobblehead, but nothing happens.
When you're pacing your room, you are dismayed to see that you cannot re-arrange your furniture with a few hand-swipes.
You wonder why your pet dog, buster, isn't following you loyally by your side.
You're playing cards and you don't understand why you can't enchant your 9 of hearts.
When you hold anything shaped vaguely like a staff, you hold it like you would in-game.
You find yourself sketching casting animations in the sand during a day at the beach.
You get into a tense argument with someone and tilt your head, listening for that catchy battle music.
You have some cool knick-knacks, and you drive around looking for the bazaar, so you can sell them.
You talk to someone, and you don't understand why there is no chat box above their head.
You see a shark and scream, "LOOK OUT! PISCEAN!"
You find yourself dreaming about battle-strategies.
You look in your pockets, trying to find a gummy firecat to feed to buster, your dog.
You pass by a pet-obedience school, wondering why they aren't being shot out of cannons.
That's just a few.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2010
5
For me, it's quite simple, really.

10) You are really upset when Error 07/12 pops up on your screen
9)
You start dreaming about Wizard101
8)
You find yourself in embarrassing situations where people hear you hum Wizard101 music
7)
You start shopping for Wizard gear at your local mall
6)
When you are grounded, you still think of that cool Mastery Amulet you JUST got
5)
You call pigs, piggles
4)
You research or play the game 24/7
3)
You keep on opening the game launcher for new updates, to find out nothing's there
2)
You turn life into a game field and somehow tend to "Fizzle"
1)
You dance the "Bee Dance" away for hours both in game, and in real life

Gotta love the classic "Bee Dance"
~Marissa Iceriver Level 77

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
2
well I knew when I bought a hot spot and started making my husband drive everywhere so I could keep playing in the car. helpful hint: don't try this with a wireless mouse, it is useless when it ends up under the seat

Survivor
Jun 01, 2014
25
I asked my Grandma for like two cards for 2 months and a pet and she gave me 20 cards and all different and all different pets and all for two months.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2014
25
Again a thing is when you play it too much is that
1.when you see animals you call it a spell
2.When you get hurt you say or think "I wish i had a pixie,Satyr,or potion"
3.You hum music of Wizard101 a lot
4.When your in a dungeon and almost done and you have to leave you get really mad.
5.You have dreams about spells.
6.You daydream or imagine yourself at the max level sometimes.
7.You see spells all around the street when you walk around.
8.You'll randomly yell stuff like "DANG IT I FIZZLED" ect..
9.When you get off the computer and out and about you will play Grub Guardian or Blox.
10.When you go to a store your main purpose is to look for a card for wizard101 and look for a good pet.

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
107
Here are mine. Some are for the lols, and some can happen. Well everything can happen but why would anyone do 1 or 5 and others? Here it goes:

1. You run into a car on purpose to battle it, but wonder why you got ran over.
2. Run into a fire hydrant because you thought it was a health wisp.
3. Try to teleport home from the mall.
4. Beat up your cat and turn it into the police.
5. Beat up your boss because you think he will drop Jade Gear when he gets defeated.
6. Talk about nothing but Wizard101.
7. Have over 10 different accounts.
8. All your dreams are about Wizard101.
9. Wish the game was real.
10. Beat up anyone dress in black robes because you think it is Malistaire/Morgathe.
11. Read every single post of this thread.
12. Get at least 1 wizard to max level in 24 hours or less. (CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!!!! Haha, just kidding)
13. Make 1 of these lists.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
354
brobrostorm on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
I asked my Grandma for like two cards for 2 months and a pet and she gave me 20 cards and all different and all different pets and all for two months.
Gotta love Grandmas

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
354
1. If you take a long break from Wizard101, you go crazy when you get back on (guilty)
2.Hum the Commons theme... pretty much all the time...
3.When you hear stuff that wizard101 has referances of, you think it was from wizard101.
4. You expect to catch dekois and whatever-cudas when you go fishing.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2013
12
You know you've been playing Wizard101 too much when you hear the sound that the spells make but you realize that the sound is off.

Hunter Wildforge, Transcendent

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
107
dragon princess on Jul 24, 2014 wrote:
Here are mine. Some are for the lols, and some can happen. Well everything can happen but why would anyone do 1 or 5 and others? Here it goes:

1. You run into a car on purpose to battle it, but wonder why you got ran over.
2. Run into a fire hydrant because you thought it was a health wisp.
3. Try to teleport home from the mall.
4. Beat up your cat and turn it into the police.
5. Beat up your boss because you think he will drop Jade Gear when he gets defeated.
6. Talk about nothing but Wizard101.
7. Have over 10 different accounts.
8. All your dreams are about Wizard101.
9. Wish the game was real.
10. Beat up anyone dress in black robes because you think it is Malistaire/Morgathe.
11. Read every single post of this thread.
12. Get at least 1 wizard to max level in 24 hours or less. (CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!!!! Haha, just kidding)
13. Make 1 of these lists.
I have more . Here it is:
Oh yea, I plan to do 13 at a time because 1. My first list had 13 and 2. 13 is my favorite number (don't judge me)

1. You see a stick and go "OMG MISTWOOD!!!!"
2. Spend over $500 dollars at a time.... on crowns.
3. After you log off of the game, YOU STILL HEAR THE MUSIC!!!
4. You are afraid of the dark (more specific (sorry if I spelled wrong) you are afraid of the night) because you think Lord Nightshade will swoop down upon you and steal your soul. (nightmare fuel... you're welcome )
5. When it's really hot outside you thank/blame the pyromancers.
6. When it's really cold/snowing outside you thank/blame the thamaturges.
7. When it's raining outside you thank/blame the diviners.
8. Wonder why your pet isn't following you everywhere.
9. Draw your wizards and their pets.
10. Draw the school symbols on everything.
11. Try to cast Medusa on everyone you hate.
12 Hum the music of the game non-stop.
13. KI makes a brand new world... all because of you.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
8
When you buy crowns in your sleep o. o