Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Announcing Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
I can't wait. I'm a legendary ice already and I cant wait for new pets!! :)
Wizard101 is fun already and a new world will be extra fun!!

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
atleon2 wrote:
Wow this is soo exciting! I just have one question; none of my wizards have finished grizzlehein and only one of them are a little close. So, am i going to have to complete GH first?

Andrew ThunderBlade Legendary Diviner
Andrew RedFlame Legendary Pyromancer
Andrew DeathCaster Legendary Necromancer

Yes you have too.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
We're very excited to tell you about the upcoming Wizard101 World: Wintertusk!

Wintertusk will complete the epic storyline that began with Grizzleheim and will offer new things to do, and areas to explore for all levels of young Wizards.

Along with Wintertusk, we will also be launching new spells and new level 58 class pets* for each main school of focus. We will also be bringing back the underwater area of the Crab King in sunken Triton Avenue, to tell a story about life in Crab Alley after the departure of Selena Gomez.

Have a sneak peek at Grandmother Raven, and for those of you following the story, Grandmother Raven's appearance will solve many outstanding mysteries of the Spiral!

*look for new quests from your Professors when this arrives in the Live Game!

Professor, I disagree we should have to finish GH to enter. I really don't like worlds that aren't part of a main storyline ... why do we need them?

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
I cant wait for Wintertusk! The whole Morganthe Prophecy thing is just an amazing story line. Please raise the levels up to at least 70.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
if you boost the level cap you should have grandmother raven give us the new cards

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
Excited about the new world but will the quests give more xp than GH because GH didnt give a lot

Survivor
Jan 18, 2010
Awsume will we have to complete grizalhim to unlock this world?

Plez respond,
Nicki :D :-D

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
That sounds exiting. DOes that mean that we have to defeat boss and go threw dungans? I just want t ohave puzzles whlie you play. i do not like that we have to do that kind of stuff. Can we please have puzzles? Plaese?

Survivor
May 01, 2010
StarsongKY wrote:
Professor, will we still be able to earn our new school pets even if we've already finished our level 58 spell quests? And might there be some surprising results if we hatch them with each other and our other (level 48) school pets?

I hope your top Ice students (like me) are getting new Wyverns!

- Sierra Starsong
Legendary Thaumaturge
Grandmaster Artisan & Gardener
Yea i mean a lot of my friends are asking this question and i couldnt wait to get efreet when i got to the lvl

Ledgendary Pyromancer Devin Shadowalker

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
Along with wintertusk i heard that here will be some new pet additions... i know one of them will be a humongofrog... look at the newest commercial it shows the wizard having it as a pet.. DEAD GIVE AWAY :P

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
WOOW!! WOOW!!

people we are forgetting about the slight noobish people like i not grandmaster i wish that worlds dont just think of grandmasters it is kinda unfair i am a lvl 22 fire wizard i wish like lvl 25 and over at least, cause i like getting new spells so i reckon we should well THEY ( Kingsile People person what ever you call 'em ) would let us get awesome new spells!!! lvl 20 to 30 club! in krok meet me in the oasis on banshee realm at 10:00 NSW time!

So NO! noobs or grandmasters

Cody Nightflame lvl: 22

MOTO: 'BELIVE'

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009

I was excited about the pending release of Wintertusk (WT) but based on the recent controversy surrounding the new amulets and matters arising out of these discussions; I was forced to rein in my enthusiam for the release of this new world.

I have 6 legendary wizards and I am currently trying to finish up GH on the two that haven't bothered with GH. I breezed through that world in two days. I could do it in less time but I have to work.

Now my question is, Will Wintertusk present a reasonable challenge to Legendary wizards?

I am not asking KI to pre-empt themselves by giving too much info too early but i think this is a sufficiently reasonable question at this point. I don't want to get worked up over this new expansion only to find that it's easier than Mooshu!

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
Survivor
Feb 22, 2011
eioofh wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:
Okay this is my second post following my earlier fangirl outburst...
First, I LOVE IT!
Second, I'm so happy to hear about another world! I was hoping there would be more to Grizzleheim, lol wish granted!
Third, a few questions. Will Grandmother Raven be on our side or will she be like the majority of the ravens we have dealt with in the past (somewhat evil)???

Lol, I was I too excited by your last comment that I didn't look down more.

Since Grandmother Raven helpid create the spiral with Bartleby, I guess if she were to be evil she would be corrupted or charmed. But I hope she isn't and hope that she is on our side.

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice.

ok, i pretty sure she would be good, because like that last guy said (cant remember name), she helpd make teh spiral wit bartleby... that just clicked with me too
Daniel Firethorn, (i cant remember what i am ) i think initiate necromancer 8)

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
DracosLoveAstoria wrote:
i will be furious if they dont increase the level cap, since that would mean i cannot do anything when the new world comes out cuz i will loose out on xp if xp bar doesnt come back so it better be back. sry for sugh grrr but i see people saying they think there wont be a new lvl cap and that would be ridiculous to not be cuz us legends wont be able to do anything more cuz we dont want to miss out on the xp the new stuff will offer, i havent even got to finish cl yet before i reached legendary! SO NEW LVL CAP PLEASE!!!

Please stop whining and complaining. There will NOT be a a Level Cap increase with Wintertusk. Wintertusk is a side world, and as such does not require a Level Cap increase. The areas difficulties will most likely range from Level 45 - 60.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
I have one thing to say,yeeeeessssssss I hope we get to defeat bosses that arent 1500 in health.I hope fire will get like a awsome spell also,if morgathe is there i hope she looks the same as in celestia.In celestia morgathe looked awsome.

level 60 fire Jacob dragonsword,

p.s. wizard 101 is awsome

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
i so cant wait, i had maxed out me Death on the first quest in the Science Center and still have some to go but not going on with them cause i dont wanna lose my XP, Come on Winterstusk

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I can't wait for wintertusk, and add me, my name is alyssa moonriver lvl thirty five ice wizard and i will gladly accept :)

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Southsister wrote:
I'm SO excited to hear about this. I can't wait!
this will probly be the best ever :) i wonder what levl you have to be t go there

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Why would you need levl increse it's hard enofe to get to 50 let alone 60 . 8)

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010

I im exicted about this new world im just wonduring if we get new spells and it be cool if they made a new school like Earth but thats just my opinon

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
i cant wait for every thing what are the new spells and class pets well see ya wizards cant wait

sincerly
legendary thuergist benjamin earth haven