Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Announcing Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
proffesor can all levels go wintertusk and will it stay on wizard 101 forever unlike the selena gomez quest and if it is not a full world make it like that so wizards can get more xp and harder enemies or enemies as good as them!

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Let's review GH:
Area 1 - Level 20 - Savaarstad Pass
Area 2 - Level 25 - Vigrid Roughland
Area 3 - Level 30 - Mirkholm Keep
Area 4 - Level 35 - Nidavellir (Quest wise. can go in anytime)
Area 5 - Level 40 - Ravenscar

Considering that GH is required to be completed to play in Wintertusk, I would assume you have to be at least Level 40-45.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
I 'heard' that you will have to be a level 50 but don't hold me to that. lol

Tara IceHeart - Legendary Ice

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
alienforce0320 wrote:
You should make Crab Alley permanent and also bring back the Selena Gomez questline and when you finish it, you do the other questline.
Crab Alley was so fun and was the Selena Gomez quest line i wish you would bring her quest line back ad then do the new quest line. :)

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Explorer
Jun 01, 2010
WOOT WOOT i just completed grizzleheim on both of my characters now to wait for wintertusk :DD :D :D

Level 60 Necromancer ~Blaze Hexstaff~

Level 60 Pyromancer ~Blaze~

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
I cant Wait To Go To WinterTusk!!!! :D

Justin SoulGiver
Adept Pryomancer
Level 21

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
samaster wrote:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We finally get to learn our new lvl 68 spells. :) :D :D :D I wonder what the pets will be like. Especially before cl we only had 61 pedigree pets. Maybe now there will be 87 pedigree pets (I'm adding 13 cause thats what it was in Dragonspire).
Remember Morganthe's prophecy: The mirror shall break, and the HORN (Grandmother Raven is holding one) shall call! From the shadows i strike and the skies shall fall!!!!!
I hope Storm gets a spell like a black hole :D :D :D :D :D
That would be so awesome.

Taylor DragonTamer lvl 58 myth

61 plus 13 equals 74 not 87.

Survivor
May 15, 2009
samaster wrote:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We finally get to learn our new lvl 68 spells. :) :D :D :D I wonder what the pets will be like. Especially before cl we only had 61 pedigree pets. Maybe now there will be 87 pedigree pets (I'm adding 13 cause thats what it was in Dragonspire).
Remember Morganthe's prophecy: The mirror shall break, and the HORN (Grandmother Raven is holding one) shall call! From the shadows i strike and the skies shall fall!!!!!
I hope Storm gets a spell like a black hole :D :D :D :D :D
That would be so awesome.

Taylor DragonTamer lvl 58 myth

First the best pet in celestia has a pedigree of 72 (sea dragon). Second they never announced that they will be reseasing the level cap so we might still be at level 60. Finally, idk if grandmother raven is evil or not but I would just LOVE to fight morganthe since you never get to fight her in celestia.

Austin RubyFlame Lvl 60 Fire/ Austin SpiritCaller Lvl 60 Life

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
Survivor
May 07, 2009
I just love to hear that Crab Ally is coming back :D. I was really sad when Crab Alley was gone. I really really REALLY enjoyed being able to swim there. I have unlocked the Grotto in Celestia, so I can swim there, but it is not the same as Crab Alley. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valerian Willowcrafter level 51 ice

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Very Exited!
Two questions though....
1. Do we have to be a certain level to get there, or beat grizzleheim, or get in when we want to?
2. We keep adding new worlds, why? Is there more to the story after finishing off Malistaire, or is it just for the fun and adventure?
Thanks!
-Zachary Thunderstone, Adept Pyromancer
" One who truly desires power must walk the path of peace, for violence has no mind."

Survivor
Nov 08, 2010
Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
??YAY i havent played in a while and this will bring me back!

??????... The song of life... LOL

Survivor
Sep 27, 2010
Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
Grandmother Raven helped create the spiral with Bartleby so there's absolutely no way she could be one of the evil Ravens. P.S. I love this preview when will the test realm be out? Or when will the world be out in LIVE GAME? :) :) :) :-) :-) :-) :D :D :D 8) :D :D :D 8)

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
I can't wait until Wintertusk comes! Will we have to finish Grizzlehiem before we can go to Wintertusk? Well i'll be waiting for Wintertusk to come, i'll be sooooo excited!!

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
Survivor
May 07, 2009
Ok! This is my second reply to this announcement! I just have one request: Please Please PLEASE, bring back crab alley as soon as possible. I am extremely excited for the new quests. You can take as long as you want for Wintertusk, but please, bruing back crab alley as soon as possible. Having unlocked every world(except Wintertusk, of course) Crab Alley is my favorite place in the whole game. Even if you take a long time on Crab Alley, thank you for bringing it back soon. :D 8)

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
I would like to know when this world is coming out because i am level 58 thaumaturge and i was wondering if i still get my pet even though i am past 58 and will the levels then go to 70 and there will be a 68 spell?
-Isaac Jadestone

Survivor
May 14, 2009
I rly rly rly rly!!!!!!!! want this new world to come out i am gonna tear it up i have been legendary for a couple of months now and i am so rdy for this new world

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
i see all over the message board about wintertusk but what about the new spells and pets i mean is every school getting a new spells and pets and if we didn't do the level 58 quest yet do we still get the old spell quests like for forest lord because if i don't get forest lord i am really going to be mad

Survivor
Feb 08, 2011
christopher62597 wrote:
Is Wintertusk going to be exactly like Grizzleheim or will it be completly different, cuz if it were exactly like GH it'd be boring. Peace
cool :)

Survivor
Sep 02, 2010
Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
I'm so xcited to see the new world plz plz plz plz show us the new pets i love seeing the new pets!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D