Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Announcing Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I can't wait for Wintertusk! Fire wizards are goimng to own the place!javascript:emoticon('');

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
Ok, first of all, I just wanna say... EPIC!!!
Oh, and second, what about the new spells? I hope they're like, you know epic lol. A good idea for the new storm spell would like a giant octopus( I hope I spelled that right ) and it's tentacles hit all the players and do like 1000 damage or something ( and stun if you be nice :-)). Oh, I have a lot of other ideas but I'd rather not say them cause it would be LONG .

Wolf Stormblade lvl 60 storm wizard.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
Do you have to finish grizzleheim to get to wiintertusk or is it a level thing please tell :D just wondering

Alex IceCrafter
Lvl 42 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
MORGANTHES PROPHECY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"she will be holding a horn" grandmother raven is EVIL! oh no oh no oh no oh no people be warned don't trust her

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
there should be a mermaid world and they should have a poition that turns you into a mermaid when you go underwater istead of your wizard body

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
Jacobmount wrote:
Do you have to finish grizzleheim to get to wiintertusk or is it a level thing please tell :D just wondering

Alex IceCrafter
Lvl 42 Thaumaturge
yes you have to complete gh and idk if its a level required thing

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
just 2 more hours! 8) :D i think any way this will be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
Survivor
Feb 23, 2010
how could you do that wizards 101 that is the worst aprils fools joke ever! i am sooooo mad! you so count down to make us think the new wold is coming and all you do is put a pet rock shame on you :(

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
rebecca1767 wrote:
how could you do that wizards 101 that is the worst aprils fools joke ever! i am sooooo mad! you so count down to make us think the new wold is coming and all you do is put a pet rock shame on you :(

ok some of us stuck at work and cant play lol can you give us a lil more ? and pet rock huh you get a pet rock ?

Survivor
Oct 29, 2010
Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
I just cannot wait for Wintertusk! :D :D :D :D I bet it's gonna be so cool!

Gilroy Raven, Lvl 17 Journeyman Conjurer, Current world: Krokotopia

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
warchild975 wrote:
rebecca1767 wrote:

ok some of us stuck at work and cant play lol can you give us a lil more ? and pet rock huh you get a pet rock ?

A pet rock that will always learn may cast taunt at teen like like first gen fierce hounds always get spritely.

:(

Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
I agree. I was very excited with the countdown only to find out it was not the new world but a pet 'rock' that you have to buy in the crown shop. Very disappointing.

Tara Iceheart - Legendary Ice

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
wow this new world is sort of like how celestia was announced it is a very popular topic. Also What is the qualifying level for this world and is it a requirement to beat,
sincerely, Ryan Spellblade :D

Survivor
May 23, 2009
mackenlytheoutback... wrote:
mayday94 wrote:
As long as Wintertusk does NOT give tiny amounts of experience like Grizzleheim, I'm happy.

I hear ya!! I reached a level 60 without stepping foot in GH!! That world was kinda a waste. It gave hardly any xp points and it didnt give you any new spells from it! I understand that they want everyone to enjoy it but the lower levels have plenty of things to do without it! keep raising the level cap because at this point most people have several wizards that are 60 and are now waiting for the next world to raise the cap. It does not say anything about raising the level cap I think alot of people will be upset if it does not!

ya i know what your saying i am a level 60 myth and i havent even gone to grizzhilem other than to get that quest for seeing the one guy off my quest sheet................and i agree with you they definetly need to raise the level cap th 70 WITH new spells!

Survivor
May 09, 2010
A pet rock? I am not amused... :x If you're going to play a (terrible) April Fools joke like this, the least you could've done is make the Pet Rock something above a level 40.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
Survivor
Sep 11, 2009
I can't wait for the new world, but I hope their will be a level increase :) I am level 50 and when i get to 60, i hope i wont be stuck and have to wait for another world to come out. so please have a level incease. answers would be great if there will be any lvl. increase!!!

Autumn Stormriver Lvl. 50

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
warchild975 wrote:
rebecca1767 wrote:

you dont get a pet rock they are offering one for sale! This is so annoying! we have all been thinking wintertusk was coming to day and they offer a PET ROCK! GRRRR!

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
ok i understand this wont be elegible to every one well also what level do i have to be? i would love to know