Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ravenwood Commons

TopicRepliesAuthorViewsLast Message
Grizzleheim Daily Assignment Issues
0 1230
duoing with my friend help
1 1777
2 4798
4 2747
New world?
0 942
Do members get free crowns?
3 4737
Armor breaker bug/annoyance
0 2452
0 2375
9 5821
The Arcanum
4 5284
Grizzelheim Furniture Shop
3 3834
3 4290
Should I come back?
5 3748
New Skeleton Key Bosses
18 22221
What school should I start with?
3 3735
3 3417
I got a "No shatter" gem?
2 4724
Level 84 questing storm deck
3 5831
Daily House Reward Lootables
5 19490
Has my account been hacked?
2 3028
5 5086
Most Awesome School
0 1223
0 1257
Azteca seems quick and easy
5 5121
4 3617
Messages New Messages Locked Topic New Locked Topic
Hot Topic New Hot Topic Announcement New Announcement
Sticky Post New Sticky Post Moved Topic KI Important Moderator Post
You Posted in Topic