Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 84 questing storm deck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
I am a level 84 storm, and I need some help on making an effective deck for soloing battles. My deck hold 64 card total, it holds a max of 8 storm cards, and a max of 6 non-storm cards. These are the cards I have:

I have all the storm spells for my level other than the storm aura and insane bolt.

I have train elemental blade, reshuffle and elemental trap.

I have trained life up to satyr.

I have trained death up to feint.

I have trained sun up to colossal.

I have trained ice up to tower shield.

I have trained vengeance as well.

I need help on a mob deck, for street fights, and I need help for a boss deck, for boss fights. Thank you for helping.

Survivor
May 17, 2010
Hey bud, I'm a level 105, here's some tips. I'm assuming you're in avalon, maybe azteca, correct me if i'm wrong. anyway, my ideal deck would be

Mobs(no storm mobs)
-1 sirens(this is your main kill card)
-1 tempest(this is generally if sirens doesn't come up, or if you have pips. can also be used if they have 100-200 health left if sirens/lord didn't kill)
-1 storm lord(the stun is great, and it's good damage at low pip cost)
-3 colossal, one for each hit
-1 stormblade(once you get sharpened blade, change this to two)
-1 elemental blade(^^ same as above once you get sharp)
-2 healing currents(generally better than life school heals unless you have mastery)
-1 or 2 towers
-1 windstorm (it's easier than trapping on both individually
NOTE: if there are storm mobs, simply insert a mass prism or two, and work as you usually would.

BOSS DECK
Same as mob deck, with a few additions
- 1 feint(when you get potent, make it 2)
-1 storm trap (potent=2)
- 2 more tower shields, total of 4
-1 darkwind(useful for the extra damage, not 100%nescessary though)

hope this helps
-Angel GhostBlade- 105

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
I did the game on my Storm solo as well (she is maxed out now) and will be glad to share my deck set at your level; I prefer a small deck setup to get what i want faster.

Mob Deck -
6 colossal
4 Tempest, 2 Storm Lord, 1 Kraken
3 Storm blades, 2 Sharpen Blade, 1 Elemental Blade
2 Auras (get the storm one when you can)
2 Storm traps
Storm Cat (from my pet)

I enchant Healing Current with Primordial TC and fill my side deck with those in case a heal is needed (I enchant a bunch at a time on Unicorn Way).

For a Boss deck I add 4 Towers and/or school specific ones based on the Boss and minions, one less Tempest add Sirens and one more single hit (highest damage you have) and a Feint or two.
Side deck i put 50/50 enchanted Current and tc Storm blades (8 each or so).

Hope this helps to give ideas; I find everyone has a unique set up based on trial and error and personal style. I do love the enchanted Current, I don't need to wear a Life Amulet for a decent heal.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
Guys, thanks for all your help. I appreciate your time and efforts. See you guys around the spiral!