Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best jade gear, that doesn't cost crowns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2014
I am a max wiz, and I want jade gear, but I don't want to spend crowns on jade gear. Wt are the closest things I can get to the actual jade gear? Pls put gear and accessories.
Ty for your time, Zachary.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I might suggest that you do some research on wizard101 central. There are many posts about gear combinations, and I'm sure one of them will have what you need. I honestly don't think others should do the research for you. Half the fun is finding out for yourself what works for you.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Jade Gear simply is high resist gear. Someone wrote an article on items with high resist that can be bought from the bazaar. If you search the forums you will find it. Just search for "high resist gear".

As with many things, there are trade-offs. I suggest you might want to put together sets of gear that can offer high resist (and even immunity) to single classes of schools, and then work on a set that offers high resistance across all schools. To accomplish this, you will need to use the clothing sets to switch them in quickly before going into battle. Don't forget pets either. Pets are an important component in high resist, and you will likely need several different pets to craft single school immunity.

It does work well, I use it all the time. As you get higher level you can also craft some gear with high resist, and then start mixing and matching earlier sets to achieve a good balance. It is ok to forego a little immunity to gain something like higher critical and damage. Good luck.