Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Arcanum

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2010
So, we now have a new "Ravenwood" area for those Wizards who have reached level 108 called The Arcanum. Now what? It has been totally inactive and no updates except for being able to reach the School Teachers to learn spells we can already learn in Ravenwood.
There are so many doors besides the Schools which everyone is wondering what lies behind.
Come on Kings Isle, open up new things to do and learn in The Arcanum and whet our appetites.
How about making new Shadow Spells which we can use as a Secondary School?
The potential here is fantastic so why not do something with it?

Gorman Soulsinger Death level 110

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The Arcanum teaches spells you couldn't learn in Ravenwood. It opened up more school spells to secondary schools as level 100 spells in April. I'm sure more will unfold over time, the Arcanum is still pretty new.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
There wasn't fishing in Dragonspyre when they first launched fishing. Now there is. There weren't Rank 3 fishing lures when fishing was first launched. Now there is

The Arcanum is no different. They'll roll out additions as they're completed. Some new spells will probably be tied to the next world and the new level cap that comes with it. Maybe there's a new school that will be tied to the next story in this arc.

You're right, the potential is fantastic. Now all you need is the patience to wait for it to unfold. It's coming, it's just not all ready at this particular moment.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
Obviously the next world updates will allow you to train new spells.... It literally just came out... and they let you earn spells you COULDN'T learn at Ravenwood.

Survivor
Oct 30, 2011
The Arcanum is an interesting place and something tells me more will unfold there. New spells and new doors i am sure will be unlocked their soon.