Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What world is you're wizard from?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 31, 2015
Hemi58 on Sep 4, 2017 wrote:
'Death rides on a Swift Cloud'
So that's the perosn I saw while I was walking threw the gardens of castle darkmoor. I found you!

Explorer
Dec 31, 2015
sun girl1122 on Apr 8, 2017 wrote:
I'm gonna change Cheryl's story.

Cheryl shadow was born In Polaris. since she was around ice and snow basically all the time, she most became accustomed to ice magic. one day she put on her marleybonian fabric snow coat, her dragon skin boots, and her mooshu cap, and her blue and white bow and spear, and she headed outside to go to hunt for some food. as she was trekking through the freezing snow, she saw what looked like a flicker of light, and then there were more, and then a portal formed. then a girl, with black, and her hair was pulled in a ponytail, and she was wearing a armor like outfit and boots. and about the age of a teenager, stepped through, and then she started talking franticly. "come on! we gotta go!" the girl said fast. "why?" said Cheryl. "i can't tell you now, just follow me!" said the girl. then reluctantly, Cheryl stepped through the portal, and was in an office, she still had her outfit from before on, so she grabbed a lighter robe and boots. then she saw a old bearded man sitting behind a desk. "great job, miss fallon star!" said the bearded man. "thanks, headmaster ambrose, I was worried that wouldn't work!" said Miranda. then headmaster ambrose turned to Cheryl, "why hello there, what's your name?" he said. "um-um-um che-cheryl shadow." Cheryl said, as she studdered a little bit. "well, miss shadow, I have some shocking news: one, your the daughter of the legendary wizard Miranda jade song. and two, your a wizard." said headmaster ambrose. "really? the stories I've heard of her said she is one of the best wizard's of all time!" said Cheryl. "but wait, where is Miranda?" Cheryl said. "no one knows, one day she left wizard city to head to different worlds, and she said something about going to a land of pirates." said fallon. the end. part 2 coming soon!
I know you are rank hero but you don't have to have billions Messages on 1 typ of messege

Explorer
Dec 31, 2015
Dr Von on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
(some days later...)

Sestiva sat at her desk, trying to concentrate on the day's lesson: enchanting a Leviathan with Astral magic. But she couldn't focus- there was darkness in the air that she couldn't ignore; her lack on concentration had already resulted in several humiliating fizzles in front of the class that, in turn, had only made it more difficult to think. It was a vicious cycle, and she couldn't control it- or her mounting frustration at being unable to stop it. She'd spent so long learning to harness her inner thunder, and had thought herself on the verge of a breakthrough. But today, she was a far cry from her usual, collected self.

"Is everything all right, Miss Stormblade?"

Professor Balestrom hovered over her shoulder, staring at her. "This isn't like you," he observed, staring at the scorch-marks on her desk. "In fact, I haven't seen you fizzle like that since you were a little wizard- whatever is the matter, my dear?"

She didn't reply right away, but she didn't have to. All of a sudden, the building shook, as though a novice conjurer had attempted- and failed- to cast an Earthquake inside the classroom. Balestrom rushed outside, followed by Sestiva and several of her classmates, and it appeared that the other classes were all doing the same.

Nothing ever stopped Professor Drake from teaching. Fire, wind, a giant meteor explosion... He'd taught through all of them. So the fact that his class- whom Sestiva knew, from Patrick, had been writing an exam at the time- had come outside was a clear sign that something was very wrong.

The sky turned a greyish-green colour, and the skies suddenly opened. Sestiva didn't mind rain- prism practice was all it was. But this wasn't ordinary rain- this stuff was a deep red in colour, and every glob hit the ground with a sickening plop that echoed through the entire campus.

Great galloping Storm Lords- it's raining blood!

(to be continued...)
A archon!
Its... It's... It's you!

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
Grace, Level 73: Grace is from Dragonspyre, but moved to Wizard City when she was 10 to study Necromancy at Ravenwood. She spends most of her time in Caliburn and Caer Lyon, Avalon, but her house is on a remote island occupied by the undead.
Autumn Willow, Level 34: Autumn was raised in Mooshu. She moved to Wizard City to study Theurgy two years ago. She has her own house, but stays in Mooshu when she's busy.
Ryan Soulhunter, Level 23: Ryan was born in Marleybone, but moved to Krokotopia at an early age. She moved to Wizard City a year ago to study Sorcery, and while she has a house, she currently lives in Grizzleheim.
Saffron Goldflame, Level 15: Saffron also hails from Dragonspyre, but moved to Wizard City at a young age. She grew up on Firecat Alley, but now lives in Ravenwood, studying Pyromancy. She occasionally spends a few nights in the Oasis in Krokotopia.
Destiny Star, Level 14: Destiny is from the Floating Islands in Celestia, but she moved to Wizard City a few months ago to study Divination. She has a dorm in Ravenwood, but practically lives in Krokotopia.
Heather Winter, Level 12: Heather is from Earth. When her family received Ambrose's summons, they sent her to Wizard City a few weeks ago. She currently lives in Ravenwood studying Theurgy, but she spends a lot of time on Colossus Boulevard with Mindy Pixiecrown, often staying there with her instead of returning to her dorm.
And that's my characters' home worlds/backstories. :)

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I wrote the first backstory for my wizard a long time ago but I don't really like it anymore, so I'm rewriting it.

Anyways, Amy HexShade is the daughter of a former pirate from Skull Island (who may or may not be the uncle of my Pirate101 character), and a former dancer/songstress originally from Mirage. Her parents got stranded in Khrysalis, met each other, fell in love, and had Amy. Despite being born in the spiral though, she and her family fled to Earth to escape from the Shadow Queen's wrath. She was really young at the time (roughly under a year or so), so she retains no memories of Khrysalis prior to her returning many years later on behalf of the Council of Light.
Eventually, Merle Ambrose and Gamma discovered Amy's existence and had her enrolled in Ravenwood when she was just about nine years old...and thus, her journey as a Necromancer began.

As of now, Amy is in her early twenties and adventuring through Empyrea to save the Spiral.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
mythgal45 on Nov 28, 2017 wrote:
Grace, Level 73: Grace is from Dragonspyre, but moved to Wizard City when she was 10 to study Necromancy at Ravenwood. She spends most of her time in Caliburn and Caer Lyon, Avalon, but her house is on a remote island occupied by the undead.
Autumn Willow, Level 34: Autumn was raised in Mooshu. She moved to Wizard City to study Theurgy two years ago. She has her own house, but stays in Mooshu when she's busy.
Ryan Soulhunter, Level 23: Ryan was born in Marleybone, but moved to Krokotopia at an early age. She moved to Wizard City a year ago to study Sorcery, and while she has a house, she currently lives in Grizzleheim.
Saffron Goldflame, Level 15: Saffron also hails from Dragonspyre, but moved to Wizard City at a young age. She grew up on Firecat Alley, but now lives in Ravenwood, studying Pyromancy. She occasionally spends a few nights in the Oasis in Krokotopia.
Destiny Star, Level 14: Destiny is from the Floating Islands in Celestia, but she moved to Wizard City a few months ago to study Divination. She has a dorm in Ravenwood, but practically lives in Krokotopia.
Heather Winter, Level 12: Heather is from Earth. When her family received Ambrose's summons, they sent her to Wizard City a few weeks ago. She currently lives in Ravenwood studying Theurgy, but she spends a lot of time on Colossus Boulevard with Mindy Pixiecrown, often staying there with her instead of returning to her dorm.
And that's my characters' home worlds/backstories. :)
I meant Thaumaturgy but I wrote theurgy. Give me an award for being the smartest wizard lol.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Gavin Nightwhisper was born in Zanadu, Empyrea. When he was young his parents died in a shipwreck, so he had to live in a foster home in Marleybone. Eventually, he was adopted by a wealthy family. He got to see the great Moodha of Mooshu, the pyramids of Krokotopia, and the vast deserts of Mirage. His parents were traveling zoologists, so he had to move to Waterfront, Zafaria. His parents worked at the zoo. He had an interest in sun magic and started practicing. As he practiced sun magic, he found it wasn't what he was looking for. His family moved, once again, to Zigazag, Krokotopia. Here, he took interest in balance magic. He took lessons with Professor Alhazred. But again, he moved. This time his family moved to North Guard, Grizzleheim. Here, he took interest in animals and life magic. He decided to train at Sivella Academy, in Valencia. He lived in Valencia by himself for a year or so until a war started. He was forced to leave Valencia and live in Darkmoor, where his parents lived. He finally found his passion in death magic. He went to Ravenwood and took lessons from Professor Dworgyn and went on to save the spiral.

Gavin Nightwhisper lvl 125

Wolf Skullsword lvl 96

Survivor
May 11, 2015
Madison FirePyre was born in The Labyrinth, Dragonspyre. She used to live alongside the lava river that runs through The Labyrinth. As she got older, she met awesome new friends and decided to reside in her home which is now her Fire House. She sees her friends on a regular basis and is nice to everyone even though she does encounter trolls. No matter what level you are she tries to be kind and loves everyone. :)

Madison FirePyre level 70

Survivor
Nov 23, 2015
Calamity Singer :
Calamity Singer comes from unknown origins, all she knows is that her parents were interspiral traders and unfortunately were lost in a tragic accident. At only the young age of three, she was sent to live with her godparents in Dragonspyre. There, she was taught all about the art of Necromancer and how to control its powerful magic. She began to grow more and more stronger as the years went by, much to her godparents fear and distaste. When she was only fifteen, she was disowned by him and left to fend for herself. To this day, she still hasn't found her true home and goes from location to location in hopes to find out more about her past and her true identity.

Alura Caster:
Alura was born in Marleybone to a very large and loving family of explorers. She grew up traveling from place to place, whether it be Krokotopia, exploring the great pyramids or it be Celestia, learning about the ancient history of the land that once floated above water. Her love of wizardry and magic sparked when she saw a wizard who attended the School of Magic in Wizard City save her father from an evil man whose name she never learned. Much to her parents protests, she ended up attending that same school. You'll always find her in the Wizard City library, reading books about storm magic and the history of magic.
Fallon Glade:
Fallon was born in Polaris, growing up in the cold and always loving watching the freezing snow gently fall around her or skate around on the frozen lakes with her siblings. Her parents had died when she was only thirteen, leaving her to care for her little brother and sister. At the age of eighteen, she was invited to join the School of Magic in Wizard City, which meant leaving her siblings behind. Much to her protest, her siblings insisted and she went, never once regretting her choice. Unfortunately, she lost contact with her siblings when she moved from Polaris, but she now studies ice magic at the school.

I might do my other three later!

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Andrew Spiritmender was born in Caer Lyon, Avalon. He had a good life and went to school. He was very independent so he just did his own thing most of the time. One day, his parents has him go to The Wild and get some goods from the Leprechauns. He has never been there before, but he loved it. He liked nature, the plants, and the animals. On his way home, he ran into a kind owl who was a Theurgist. her name is Gladia GreyWing. He talk to her and she showed him the Satyr spell. He was amazed at how she could summon the creatures and heal. She told him that she would teach him if his parents let him. He asked his parents if he could learn and they let him. He took lessons every other day and he learned fast. He could cast the spell, Life Hawk (spell i made up) within a week. Gladia was proud of him and enjoyed teaching him. One day, Andrew came home from a lesson and wanted to practice. He casted Vine Boa (another one i made up) and it ruined his room. His parents weren't happy so they told him he couldn't learn anymore. He was really sad about not being able to learn life magic. Many years later, he was ready to go off on his own and practice Life Magic. He made plans to go to Sivella Academy but the war started so he couldn't. He decided to go to Ravenwood and learn from Professor Wu. He went on to save the spiral.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2015
Vanessa Deathhunter was kidnapped by the Morganthe minutes after she was born, she then lived with the Morganthe in Khrysalis, but was one day kicked out and sent to Ravenwood to learn. She now resides in the atheneum in Dragonspyre, working her way up to finally make it to Khrysalis again.

Vanessa Deathhunter. Level 49 Death.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2016
kittykatty6636 on Jan 4, 2017 wrote:
Oh... Yes hallo there. I was born in Northguard, Grizzelheim. I have moved into a new home since then, but still thinking about moving back...
~Scarlet Silversword, level 35 Magus Necromancer
Oh my! Hello there my good wizards! I'm Victoria Roseblossom! Pull up a chair, I'll get the tea ready! So, I was born in Regents Square, Marleybone! Nice to meet you, kind friends!
~Victoria Roseblossom, level 35 Magus Theurgist
Get your own posting place Victoria!

(Disclaimer:
Scarlet and Victoria are nice friends. Just imagine Scar with a Russian accent, and Vic, a British accent.)
~ Scarlet AND VICTORIA!
here is everyone of my wizards.
Victoria Roseblossom (level 88 ) was born in Chelsea Court, Marleybone. She currently lives in Caer Lyon, but doesn't visit often because she's busy fighting monsters at the bottom of a deadly lake in Azteca.

Scarlet Silversword (level 42) was born in Walruskberg, Polaris. She still lives there, but is currently exploring Dragonspyre.

Artur Crowblossom (level 42) was born in Regents Square, Marleybone. He is taking up temporary residence in Dragonspyre while trying to save the world.

Tatiana Pearlblood (level 30) was born in Darkmoor. She lives in a manor there, and is currently fighting through Mooshu.

Gilroy Drakewielder (level 28) was born in the Crucible in Dragonspyre and went to the academy close by. He had to move when the dragon titan's army attacked. He's currently trying to take the Krokonomicon back from Meowiarty in Marleybone.

Lucas Battleforge (level 17) was born in Wintertusk. He lives there still, but is busy getting lost in Krokotopia.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2012
Jordan Willow was born in Colossus Boulevard, and while he had learned much of thaumaturgy before pursuing his real dream, theurgy. At the time of his quest, Unicorn Way had been under Rattlebones' control, so his pursuits at learning Life Magic were deterred. He had headed to Mooshu and was amazed by the world. He spent many years training before he could be declared an honorary Theurgist. He spent a short time in Krokotopia, and had learned about the wonderful school of balance as well, before deciding to reside in Wizard City once more, being enlightened and accomplished in his studies.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2011
Erica is from Mirage and grew up there as a baby. She later got a letter from Headmaster Ambrose saying that she was a wizard with high potential and that she needed to attend the school of Dragonspyre as soon as possible.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2014
Kane NightTail Grew up hiding in the marshes of Darkmoor hiding from those who inhabit the Castle. One Day a figure came from the shadows and introduced himself as Dworgyn (Sorry If I Spelled that Wrong) a Death Teacher from Wizard City and put Kane under his wing teaching him the ways of Death Magic. Soon he met his friends Jacob and Tanner who they all made a decision where one day they would return and go back to Darkmoor and defeat the evil being who haunts the Castle.

Explorer
Nov 18, 2010
Taylor Ashstone, a life wizard, is believed to have been born in a world yet unknown to in the Spiral - The Plains of Terrabia. The plains are destitute colonies outside of the United Kingdoms of Terrabia. Whilst the people of the Kingdom prosper in wealth and have free use of magic, the people living outside in the plains are poor and are banned from using magic. I was born to a mother who had to give me away when I was born. She wrapped me in a blanket and placed me into the ashes of a burned down tree which had been struck by lightening. That's where my skills of both Life Magic & Storm Magic originate.

Whilst leaving the Kingdom to find Zeke the Prospector, a rich Enchantress passed me, a newborn baby, and seeing nobody else around, took me back with her into the Kingdom. Whilst I grew up in the kingdom, with money and power, I never forgot about where I came from or the people living in poverty in the plains. One day I hope I can return to the plains and free the people there so that they can master their magic once again. And to find my birth mother.

Explorer
Jul 12, 2016
Jeffrey Dragonheart is a wizard who ended up getting raised in grizzleheim: I wasn't wizard born, I had non-magic parents who lived in a world that isn't part of the spiral; once I was no longer a baby, they decided I wasn't worth keeping anymore, they kicked him out of their house like I was ... nothing; after a day of roaming the spiral, I was kidnapped by a group of grendels, that was how I ended up in grizzleheim; shortly after, the grendels had me in ravenscar as their prisoner, that was where they were ambushed by the bears, they rescued me and I ended up with them; Baldur Goldpaws took me in and raised me as his cub for 6 years; after that, headmaster Ambrose and his owl Gama found out about me, and the strong dedication and potential I picked up from being one of Valgard Goldenblade's protégés, and 2 days later, the letter came: "dear Jeffrey dragonheart, hundreds have told me about the dedication they've seen it that you have, it is my extraordinary privilege to apprise you that you've been accepted at ravenwood school of magical arts in wizard city". signed Headmaster Ambrose. that was how I became a Ravenwood student; the last thing Valgard Goldenblade told me before I left was "I'm so proud of you my great warrior; remember, stand by your allies, learn well, and never run from a battle".

and that's my backstory of how i became a wizard

Hero
May 07, 2015
malorn drake and savannah drake (they're siblings, hence the same last name). no one knows quite where they were born, but every one knows they're malistaire's and Sylvia's children. savannah grew up to be a powerful life wizard at the school of ravenwood, while malorn left the spiral, for a time, to train under Voldemort himself. he did come back, though.

to be continued XD

Hero
May 07, 2015
miranda jade song was born in dragonspyre. she lived there for six years, until malistaire and the dragon titan destroyed her home. she came to wizard city, and being good friends with the fire professor, enrolled in the school, and became a fire wizard.she currently resides in polaris. she worked for morganthe for a time, before she eventually defeated morganthe. she is working in the land of polaris.

scarlet song was born in mooshu. she is great friends with everyone in mooshu, because of her friendly and goofy personality and helpful nature. she is a great gardener and potion maker. one day, her parents sent her to wizard city, to learn theurgist magic. she is great friends with all of my characters, except, for some reason, malorn. she is currently questing in krok.

jennifer storm was born in wizard city. no one knows quite who her parents were, but she was raised by halston balestrom. she is still fairly new to the storm school, so she does make mistakes. she is very clumsy. she is living in wizard city until she can get her own island.

Hero
May 07, 2015
kestrel dune wasn't originally named that, she was kestrel quincy. her parents were pirates, but they eventually retired to the land of grizzleheim. she was trained in some life magic, but it didn't seem to fit her. she eventually gave up on life magic. she was, one day captured by the coven, to be trained as a member of their group, but her parents and valgard goldenblade rescued her. a week later, she got a letter from ravenwood academy..

here is what happened when she got the letter...

"mother?" kestrel asked, walking into the kitchen with a big grin.

"sweetheart! I'm glad your here! our father and I have been thinking, and we want to know.. how would you think about becoming a wizard, like we're going to be?" her mom said.

"a wizard? that sounds awesome! much less dangerous then a pirate..." kestrel said, earning a slight glare but a big grin from her mother.

just then, a letter zoomed through the open window, and into mom's hand. "its here!" yelled mom, and dad came into the kitchen.

"the letter? its here! finally!" dad said, mom handed it to kestrel and she teared the envelope open.

"please answer these questions, we can figure out the type of wizard you are!" said the letter. kestrel answered all the questions, and it waited a moment before saying "balance!"

"I'm a balance wizard!" kestrel said, grinning.

a few days later, the quincy family changed their last name to dune and went to wizard city to study magic. kestrel's dad became a fire wizard, kestrel's mom became a life wizard, and kestrel, of course became a balance wizard.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2016
Autumn Griffin grinned, staring at the letter.

"I've been accepted into the Ravenwood School of Magical Arts!" she exclaimed to no one in particular. Because, of course, she lived by herself.

She had a small, lovely apartment in Marleybone, and a garden, awaiting the day her parents would come back. But it had been months, in fact, years, since they had. So Autumn Griffin had taken it upon herself to go to Ravenwood.

When Autumn Griffin went to Ravenwood, she had to do a test. She thought, at first, it would be a test to see her skill level as a wizard. But it was actually a test for what school she was. Autumn was puzzled at first to see the odd questions, but it soon dawned upon her that it was a personality test.

So she answered as honestly as she could, and that day she became a life wizard.

Autumn Griffin still visits that lovely apartment in Marleybone every day, still waiting for her parents to come back and see what she had accomplished.

But she considers giving it up sometimes and moving into a new home...

Survivor
Oct 26, 2017

Grizzleheim was where Reed Stone was born. He was raised by a variety of Water Sprites in a small fairy town known as Lake Eden. Although his parents never lived to the day he was four, Reed was a very positive child. He never thought the death of his parents as a reminder to be sad. Instead, he liked to focus on happy things like adventuring and learning magic. He loved to explore the Roughland Forests and befriend any mystical creature he came across.

The Water Sprites, whom he considered family, taught him to be a Diviner at such a young age that they sent him to Wizard City before he was fourteen. Even though Pigswick Academy offered Reed a brilliant scholarship to their school, Reed understood the Storm branch of Diviner Magic much more than he did with the Chaos branch.

Today, Reed is studying Thunder Cyclone Equilibriums in Floating Mountains, Azteca. He often visits his sprite family in Grizzleheim, and lives his life to the fullest, fighting to save the spiral.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2017
Dakota and Scot
Although they were the youngest and came from a large family of twelve, Dakota and Scot were the first to learn magic in the Dragonblade family.
After growing up in a wealthy household in Central Avalon, the twins wanted to be the first to fend for themselves of their siblings. For their entire life, they had everything handed over to them and were given no work.
“Maybe we should apply for a school or something,” Scot suggested one morning.
Before they knew it, they were accepted into the two best magic schools in all of the spiral.
“I got into Ravenwood!” Dakota exclaimed, happily.
“I was accepted into Pigswick Academy!” Scot shouted with joy.
Even though Dakota and Scot were sad that they couldn’t go to the same school anymore, they promised each other that they wouldn’t let the well-known educational rivalry get to their relationship as siblings.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

“I am getting very worried about the twins,” said Mr. Dragonblade, “and I am very suspicious as to where the twins exactly are. The first thing that I’ll do tomorrow will be to contact Professor Ambrose and Headmistress Belladonna to find out why we haven’t heard back from them since they left.”
“That’s a very good idea, father. We should have called after the first year that they had been gone,” said Lauren.
“Why aren’t you calling them today? You should call them right now! Who knows? They could be dead,” Morgan yelled.
“Alright, already! Enough shouting! I will give them a call right now then. Let me go get the phone, erm, okay.” He said as he grabbed the homephone from the counter.
Ravenwood Headmaster Office, Gamma speaking.
“I was just calling to ask about my son, Scot, yes. Oh, and Dakota, she – uh, they came, erm –“ the father was cut off by the speaker.
Hello Mr. Dragonblade. We’ve been waiting to hear back from you.
"Thank you. Where "
Dakota and Scot have been dead for five years, sir.

Hero
May 07, 2015
I've actually since deleted Jennifer, but made a new wizard!

ethan dragon was born in, well, dragonspyre! he is basically a dragon that transformed into a human. here is what happened.

ethan was originally a dragon named arangon, with striking red scales and, strangely, emerald green eyes.

he was part of the original family of dragons, that fought in the war between the titans. one day, he was fighting one of the giants, when ethan was badly injured by that giant.

his clan thought it better, until the war was over, to send him someplace safe.

on a small island, in which what is now known as grizzleheim, they sent him to a cave, which they enchanted so that only dragons or people in the school of fire could find or enter.

lots of years passed, and one day, one of the last possible relatives of came to ethan, and he told him something.

"young arangon, I have word from the clan. after the titan war, there are few dragons left, I'm afraid." the dragon said

ethan stood up, the claws on all four feet making a soft click on the floor (he is still a dragon, atm).

"what? that's not possible!" ethan said.

"it is, I'm afraid. but me, and the last remaining members, have decided to, use a special enchantment on you."

"what enchantment?" ethan said, shaking slightly.

"nothing terrible... but its a enchantment that turns you... into a human."

ethan couldn't say more, because the dragon had casted the enchantment on him.

there was a great flash of light, and when it faded, where arangon the dragon had once stood, was ethan the human.

he had bright red hair, pale skin and bright green eyes. he was wearing a red and black cloak and boots. from when he was injured, he had a scar over his left eye.

"now, young arangon. we have already chosen a name for you." the dragon said.

"and... what is that?"

"it is ethan dragon, my friend. and, now, we are sending you to ravenwood school."

and a few days later, ethan was studying at ravenwood school, as of course, a fire wizard.

Explorer
Dec 31, 2015
Since you already know most about my wizard already and i am now focusing on my balance wizard now my balance wizard john legend spear will prob be the main focus of my posts so make sure to check out the post where he came from and give it a quote or charm and ill write more and prob change my avatar lol