Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome Wizards! Please introduce yourself here

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Welcome Wizards! Introduce yourself here to the Spiral.

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
Hello Sparck
Here is all you need to know about my wizard

My Wizard Andrew Golden Coin was born in Avalon and raised by leperechauns thats was they nicknamed me Golden Coin because they were very fond of their gold coins. As a child I dreamed of being Artorius' wizard but the former wizard told me that I needed a certificate from a school of magic since to monk's were forbidine to teach magic at those times so I was enrolled in Dragonspyre but two weeks later the dragon titan attacked and I escaped with some other students on a Dragonspyre Galleon. The ship then crashed in Valencia where we stayed to learn about art and I became an artist forgeting magic. Then a Marleybonian magician came to perform infront of us students and brought back my need for learning magic. I waved goodbye to my fellow Dragonspyre students and went to Pigswick acedemy but then was impressed by the behaviour of students and teachers (That giant purple sea creature often burbed and the gobbler constantly farted) Anyway Wysteria taught me nothing but cheats. I needed to know real magic so I ventured furthur into RAVENWOOD. Were I learnt real magic.. Anyways I got my certificate and headed back to Avalon but when I arrived a knight came told me that Artorius died. Sadly I headed back to Ravenwood. Nowadays I am master of balance (according to Alhazred) and have an important quest to save the spiral from the evil magician Malistare. I also enjoy training my piggle, fishing, crafting, gardening, walking, fighting, questing and talking to NPC's.

Why don't you tell us about you Sparck your creature type and your sister. I am curious.
Andrew

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
So what classifies as "new"?

Those of us who have been here a while don't get to introduce ourselves?

Steven Ghoststalker

Community Leader
Hello! I am Michael Wildflame, twitter handle: @mwildflame.
I am the site manager for Legends of the Spiral so I am looking forward to working with you!

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Sparck on Jul 26, 2018 wrote:
Fine Greetings

I have been playing this game for a good long time. The past ten years of this games have been quite an amazing chapter to your new place of employment! A lot of ups and downs - but that’s anywhere.

I have had so many wizards over the years, but because I am a bit of a perfectionist, I tend to delete them if they don’t give me a cool feeling, or even if I don’t like my wizards name. (No matter what level ) I do have a max wizard that is death, but he is only maxed level so I can stay up to date with the storyline. I have done my share of gardening, fishing, and house decorating, these tend to be my favorite things to do in the game. Pet training and PVP aggravates me too much so I really only pet train when the double pet XP for members happen. PVP is a thing of the past for me.. unfortunately.

You may find that are times on the boards I might be a little passionate about a topic.. no name calling or anything but sometimes defensive about my opinion.

Nice meeting you and good luck!

Survivor
Jul 17, 2016
Hello. My name is Noah DarkRider, feel free to call me Noah.

I began playing this game after i saw my cousins play it. I started as a myth wizard and then played balance. I stopped playing till 2016 and i came back as a fire wizard. I am currently leveling a balance and a life and im working on gear sets for my wizards.

I'm a chill person, i like to play games, make music, make fun of juju spammers. All that fun stuff. If you have any questions Im on Twitter and Discord under the same name (Noah DarkRider). It was nice to meet you sparck and hopefully i will meet you in game to show you the power of fire and myth.

Yours Truly

Noah DarkRider

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
Hiiii! Im not really new but does anyone wanna start a new wizard together and do a full playthrough together! We can speak through twitter, My twitter handle is @phoenixartzz I may be making a storm wizard but im not sure yet, Just anyone let me know, Can the person preferably be from the Uk to avoid timezone issues, and id hope this person is in their early to mid teen years because I don't want to play with people too much older than me! Im not sure if im even allowed to post this here but I don't know where else to post it

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
returning player here~ been around since 2011, though i've been gone for more than a year and it's probably a different crowd on the boards these days.

now, me? i'm von: adult player (on paper, at least), kid at heart, bad fan-fic writer... my sense of humour is a bit warped, but i'm a blast at parties.

my many wizards all have their unique personalities and backstories, and you'll probably find me hanging around dragonspyre (because malistaire is the best, and no one can convince me otherwise) or lurking in the bazaar, searching for neat stuff.

my main wizard is balance, but i'm currently taking my storm wizard through mirage. perhaps our paths will cross at some point.

-von

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Dr Von on Jul 28, 2018 wrote:
returning player here~ been around since 2011, though i've been gone for more than a year and it's probably a different crowd on the boards these days.

now, me? i'm von: adult player (on paper, at least), kid at heart, bad fan-fic writer... my sense of humour is a bit warped, but i'm a blast at parties.

my many wizards all have their unique personalities and backstories, and you'll probably find me hanging around dragonspyre (because malistaire is the best, and no one can convince me otherwise) or lurking in the bazaar, searching for neat stuff.

my main wizard is balance, but i'm currently taking my storm wizard through mirage. perhaps our paths will cross at some point.

-von
Welcome back Von!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Since Dr. Von broke the ice...

As you might have surmised from my Avatar name, I am a BIG fan of Science Fiction literary, television, cinematic, you name it and I'll watch/read it. I also happen to like trains with my model railroad awaiting an empty bedroom. I am also an author with five (soon to be six) small press published books to my name.

My family and I started an account back in '09, each family member had one wizard and the kids alternated controlling number six. For various reasons I stopped playing in mid-2010 after my first wife passed. My two sons kept playing and eventually convinced me to come back to the game with a new account so we could quest together instead of logging off so the other family members could play. Now I quest on a regular basis with my now grown children. I've been back for 2 years now and just about have my (recreated) first wizard through Khrysalis.

He is a Theurgist and I'm looking forward to maxing him out. I have started a a Necromancer just so I could experience the new revised opening sequence, though I do not plan to advance him much further until I have maxed out my first wizard.

Steven Ghoststalker 106
Christopher Ghostalker 6

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Hmmm I'm a returning player. Started back in 2008 as a storm but kinda quit in 2009. I've came back in 2016 after seeing the wizard101 commercial (actually forgot about the game before seeing it). Became hooked on the game once again and maxed out my storm within a month after coming back. Decided to make another character (life and almost done with her). I don't stay on wiz as much as I use but when I do get on, I'm usually lurking in the commons, farming for codes wands, gardening, or questing on life lol

Gabrielle Dreamstone
Rylee Rainbiwcaster

Survivor
Jun 03, 2018
Hi I'm Laura Rose. I'm an journeyman thaumaturge and I'm on my way to Krok. I'm here for advice on how to become a master of ice! If you have any tips which would help me like gear and pets I would be very grateful. Thanks!

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
make friends early, don't go solo. Some of the friends you make may be higher level wizards who can help you later in the game with harder bosses. Sometime team ups are not in a timely manner and you can call on a friend to help you immediately . Friends will help you get teams together to do dungeons like waterworks, Mount Olympus, and Darkmoor. Your friends will give you tips and advice during the game, and give you a fun experience through out your journey in wizards 101 !!!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
alia550 on Aug 9, 2018 wrote:
make friends early, don't go solo. Some of the friends you make may be higher level wizards who can help you later in the game with harder bosses. Sometime team ups are not in a timely manner and you can call on a friend to help you immediately . Friends will help you get teams together to do dungeons like waterworks, Mount Olympus, and Darkmoor. Your friends will give you tips and advice during the game, and give you a fun experience through out your journey in wizards 101 !!!
This is lovely advice, especially to new players!

I do a lot of stuff solo but I have lots of friends and love making new friends too. Even if you enjoy the game solo or go it alone because you're a nightmare to quest with like me (I'm so slow and enjoy picking up reagents, celebrating level ups with pet training or gardening, falling into silver chests, listening to every word of the dialogue, pottering off to help a friend mid-quest etc...and that's before we count getting pulled into battles I don't need or getting lost because I have no sense of direction haha) having friends makes the game so much better! It's nice to be able to chat to people even if you're not battling together and I like that we can ask each other for help on dungeons we're struggling to complete. It's not meant to played in isolation...we're all on the same team

Survivor
Jul 20, 2018
Hello ya'll, I'm called Nellwind. I have a question about membership. When does the membership take place and does it come with crowns or are those purchased separate? If I need to move my question please let me know.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
nellwind on Aug 11, 2018 wrote:
Hello ya'll, I'm called Nellwind. I have a question about membership. When does the membership take place and does it come with crowns or are those purchased separate? If I need to move my question please let me know.
welcome to the spiral :)

you can buy a membership anytime: it starts as soon as the payment is approved (you or your parents will need a credit card, paypal account, or debit card with the visa/mc logo on the front) and will automatically renew until you cancel it.

there are 3 memberships to choose from: 1 month, 6 months, or 12 months. member perks can be found here:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/membership

you can also purchase crowns to unlock areas as you level up. buying a zone with crowns gives you access to that zone forever. more info here:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/crowns

memberships and crowns are purchased separately, though you can buy bundles online or in stores that let you choose either 1-month membership or 5000 crowns.

if you do choose a membership, keep in mind that it will auto-renew unless you cancel it.

welcome, and happy travels!

-von

Survivor
Jan 19, 2018
when are you going to meet me at the wizard101 library

Survivor
Aug 29, 2018
Hey so I bought a month membership of wizard101 and it wont let me go into any zones and its saying i don't have a membership. any ideas as to why that is happening?

Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
Hello, I am Madison SkullDust. Currently level 45 wizard of the Death School. I am not new to the game but have not played in 8 years and just returned... I’m looking for some friends to add because I don’t remember a thing from this game. I started playing when I was very young, when Wizard101 made its debut, played for a good 2 years and then forgot all about it. It seems like you all know a whole lot... so I’m sorry if I sound a little less intelligent.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am in world Sydney LifeGarden. I played the game for a week and fell in love with it so I am trying the membership. I am here to play the game and be respectful I am an adult and may have family playing on and off

Explorer
Mar 08, 2015
hello! I am an experienced wizard, and have been playing since 2013! I have many wizards and enjoy playing the game every day

have fun in the spiral new wizards

Wolf LegendSword-LvL 125 Wolf LegendSword-LvL 8
Daniel BattleShade-LvL 125Wolf LegendSword-LvL 6
Blaze NightRider-LvL 125 Sloan Bear-LvL 1
Michael ShadowStaff-LvL 125 Marcus WildStaff-LvL 1
Blaze NightFlame-LvL 125 Patrick Star-LvL 1
Carlos GhostDust-LvL77
Blaze MythRider-LvL 77

Survivor
Nov 24, 2009
Well i guess you can count me as a new wizard even though i was here from launch. I played till i capped out at 100 and this was years ago close to 5 i say. I made friends here that are still friends to this day that's 10 years KI lol ty for bringing true friends into my life in and out of the game.But like i was saying im new again just started playing a few days ago cause one of my friends said hey why not go back to wizards so we can reek havoc on the spiral. I laughed good and hard cause the nerd in me knew exactly what she was talking about and instantly made me miss the game..So ty KI for an addiction to the magical wonders of the spiral and all it has to share...My main wizard is a death wizard with life mastery im trying to get the full jade gear but currently only have the hat and boots.So im farming a lot and always willing to help another in need.Antonio Dragon-heart at your service.I like to collect fish pets and what ever else catches my eye and that includes new friends..Most of the people i play with are around my age 43 lol yep im an old gamer but we are a lively folk and would haply lend assistance where needed......Well that's all from this noob old wizard smile be blessed and never let the magic fade or be forgotten........

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
Sparck on Jul 26, 2018 wrote:
Greetings!

I am Nathan Darkhorn, One of the community leaders for "Wizard101". I've been playing wizard101 since 2010. I have a level 125 123 80 12 and a level 100 .

A couple of things I love to do in the game are the teamup kiosk, PVP, and looking at some of the amazing houses that wizards have decorated!

I'm looking forward to seeing you in the spiral and battling alongside you

All the cheers,
Nathan Darkhorn

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
Hi Everyone,

I'm Amber. I have max wizards of every school. My favorites at the moment are balance, storm, life, fire, and death. Hehe...

Anyway, I have been playing a really long time with my kids and without. Some of my favorite things to do in Wiz are tackling difficult new challenges and helping new players.

I have made some amazing friends in this game and in the community.
Once in a while, I stream on Twitch for myself or for the "Wizard101 Community" which is a really fun fan group that I am also an Admin for on social media.

I hope I run across you on your adventures in the Spiral, especially if you need a hand with a Boss or Dungeon that is giving you a struggle. I will always be happy to help when I can.
Amber Ravynsong

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Heyas I'm Alura HawkHammer and would like to say hello! Im level 63 at the moment and have loved the help from everyone here.