Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Item Requests

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 15, 2013
oxJennaxo on Mar 27, 2019 wrote:
Hi,

I'm a snap happy little wizard and would like to be able to show the pictures that I have taken on frames in my house. Maybe able to add them to different colored, sizes or designed frames so they can be put up to look at and be of interest. eg, Have pictures of friends on the walls or favorite scenes or places.
Hoping this might be possible in the near future.

Many thanks
Jenna
There is another post about this and I made this suggestion a while back. Be sure to find it and comment there as well. I agree, there needs to be a framing shop.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Not a request for a new item, but for the beautiful Spiral Vine Rug to be made available again. I was lucky enough to get one from daily assignments but would love to have it on my other accounts too and would likely farm for many more than that!

Spiral Vine Rug (not to be confused with the Vine Spiral Rug from the Immortal's Lore pack) - vibrant green vines in a pretty circular rug. I love this item!

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
Jeremy Firestaff on Sep 8, 2018 wrote:
I want all of the art in the spiral available! There is a lot of great art, I'm sick of being limited to the same old things. I want my Winter Wind Tower to have icy, holiday inspired art, not Darkmoor art. Make it all available! I also hope there will be a framing shop so that you can develop and frame all of your photomancy photo's!

Also, I love the animated columns in all of the teachers rooms in Arcanum. For example, the death column has ghosts rising in the middle, those are all really cool.

More furniture in general and bookcases prefilled with books and décor.

I want a wall mounted, flat, BIG screen TV where we could change channels and watch ranked matches and tournaments!

The HUGE spiral in the Arcanum is awesome, I'd love to be able to put one in all of my homes!

A new TC for house magic that allows you to move an item 25 units. So often I can't center something in a specific spot. Having this TC would fix that!

Chandeliers! Our homes need ceiling lights!

More characters for our home. I love the Djinni's in Mirage, I want them all! It would also be nice to have all the original teachers as well as the new!

All of the school trees in Ravenwood!

The blimps in Marleybone, I think it would be cool to have these floating around.
Hi, I love the idea of a framing shop - being able to deck your house out with your own pictures and really personalise them. I like to be different so pictures that I take and be able to put on the walls would be great :D IDEA!! A wall paper of one picture - a feature wall, would be awesome!.

Jenna

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
Victoria FireHeart on Mar 27, 2019 wrote:
Not a request for a new item, but for the beautiful Spiral Vine Rug to be made available again. I was lucky enough to get one from daily assignments but would love to have it on my other accounts too and would likely farm for many more than that!

Spiral Vine Rug (not to be confused with the Vine Spiral Rug from the Immortal's Lore pack) - vibrant green vines in a pretty circular rug. I love this item!
oH ME TOO, I missed out on getting it! there are so many things that I've missed out due to being so sick and not being able to get on. I've been a member since 2008. Please make these available again thank you!

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
I would like to see the lab seen in the Katzenstein's Monster spell. To be more specific, the table on which the monster was created as well as the monster itself.

Defender
Feb 03, 2012
Hello! I'd love to have a Housing item Vault! It would help me clear some backpack space as those are the taking up the most space. I'd also love the furniture from Barkingham Palace.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Mackenzie Moondrea... on Apr 1, 2019 wrote:
Hello! I'd love to have a Housing item Vault! It would help me clear some backpack space as those are the taking up the most space. I'd also love the furniture from Barkingham Palace.
I love the idea of a housing vault!! Right now I'm using the Arcmum Apartment as a vault. And the Barkingham stuff is cool.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2019
Hello, my wizard just started dragonspyre and I've noticed that in some of the buildings there are some cracks in the wall. (one of the buildings that has this is the ring shop I think) It would be cool it there was a "wall hanging" category item, where when you put in on a wall, it would look like there's a crack in the wall. this could be good for ruins, making your house look older, and it would probably have a lot more creative uses.

Thanks for reading!

-Timothy ShadowHammer

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
I would love to buy some of the new trees and flowers now decorating the updated wizard city, especially the trees in the test realm.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
This is just an idea that I wanted to put out there for anyone reading this and can maybe make it happen if they think it's a good idea
When you finish with khrysalis you graduate from Ravenwood schools. You get a really cool graduation outfit. and are off to Polaris

I think it would be awesome if we could display this outfit on a rack or as a wall hanging in our homes/Dorms

so what do you think can this be done. Is it a good idea
Thanks for reading

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
Hi, Everyone

Wondering if it would be possible to have available in crown shop or crafting, a PVP battle ring to put at our houses.

Many thanks

Jenna ox

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
ok where are the new housing items at for the spring update?

Defender
Feb 03, 2012
I really wish there was a Wisteria Castle that you could get for Gold!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Mackenzie Moondrea... on Apr 25, 2019 wrote:
I really wish there was a Wisteria Castle that you could get for Gold!
There is! Look fir the Wysteria Villa in the Crown shop, then click on the Gold icon to buy it for Gold! It is rather pricey though... let's just hope you have 100,000 Gold to spare.

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I would like the to see the type of tree from husk from empyrea part 2, and I just saw the new trees from firecat alley. I think that tree would be an awesome fire tree.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Anyone know what the new furniture items added in the new update are? I'm decorating a house and want to know if there's anything neat!

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Lookit Light on Apr 29, 2019 wrote:
Anyone know what the new furniture items added in the new update are? I'm decorating a house and want to know if there's anything neat!
I'm looking for them too. I have looked online but can't find anything.

Explorer
Aug 26, 2015
New house items:
Pile of potions: once per day, allow restore mana, health and energy. Crowns shop, 2500 crowns, limit 1 per location (house).
Tapestry vault: allow save all tapestry and use it as "spiral door" and select one and port location. It can be craft. Crowns shop: 1995 crowns. Toshio npc.
No limit in space, vault can save one of each tapestry (as music player item).Limit 1 per location (house).
Potion vendor in house (refill mana and health potions).
Snack vault: allow save 999 snacks of each type. Crowns shop 1995 crowns,limit 1 per location house.It can be craft.Doctor purreau npc.
Elixir vault: allow save potions and elixir, from gift list and backpack. Crowns shop 1995 crowns, limit 1 per location (house). It can be craft. Doctor purreau npc.
Pet vault: allow save 100 pets. Crowns shop 1995 crowns,limit 1 per location(house).It can be craft. Doctor purreau npc.
Craft bundle of fun: need all 8 minigames for craft. Toshio npc.
Maps for all houses.

Explorer
Apr 15, 2012
I would like to see a treasure card vault. As with other vaults one per house (one indoor & one outdoor) and the ability to hold multiple copies in one item slot as opposed to 90 feints taking 90 slots.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2011
I'm not sure if this has already been suggested, but what about the oval shaped crystal cabinet in Kathrine Rockhammers shop in the Shopping District? Or the rectangle cabinet with the floating crystals. The effects are so pretty.

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
As a player now for over 10 years since 2008, there are some suggestions I would really like to make. I am one of those housing decorators, but I'm also loving gardening, As the game is now, you can not have a beautiful property and garden at the same time. I also purchased two of the new bundles, The Fantastic Fairytale Bundle. This is a huge property, yet limited to the amount of housing items allowed. I would first love to see Wizard 101 up the item count for the housing items in large area's, and then also seperate the Gardening plants from actually being counted as housing items. As it is now, you either have a bare yard, with nothing but growing plants, or you have a gorgeous landscaped property. This is hard on decorators even more since castle magic was added and we want to add more special effects and themes. Please since you have seperated the castle magic count from the housing items, can you please seperate the gardening aspect of the game to the amount of space each home has for gardening such as the purchased bundles, and for the count on the houseing items to 500 as well as gardening to 500. Thank you!.

Please also come out with more furniture sets to match the new bundles you have created, such as the Fairytale Bundle. I don't know about the rest of you, but coming up with furniture for the Gingerbread house has been difficult choice.

Since we are on the subject of the new Bundle, please fix the area with a patch for a way to get to balconies and put windows where the outside windows are, and also a nasty glitch I found that you can not add walls downstairs without them landing upstairs instead in the Main house. Thank you.

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
juliashadowheart15 on Nov 13, 2017 wrote:
sorry, i'm still wishing (yeah, it's endless) ... new wallpapers! And the ability to put wallpaper on areas in some houses that dont currently allow it.
I would love to be able to put wall paper on the castle blocks on the inside including the wooden ones!

Survivor
Mar 20, 2015
FionaDawn62 on Jun 16, 2019 wrote:
As a player now for over 10 years since 2008, there are some suggestions I would really like to make. I am one of those housing decorators, but I'm also loving gardening, As the game is now, you can not have a beautiful property and garden at the same time. I also purchased two of the new bundles, The Fantastic Fairytale Bundle. This is a huge property, yet limited to the amount of housing items allowed. I would first love to see Wizard 101 up the item count for the housing items in large area's, and then also seperate the Gardening plants from actually being counted as housing items. As it is now, you either have a bare yard, with nothing but growing plants, or you have a gorgeous landscaped property. This is hard on decorators even more since castle magic was added and we want to add more special effects and themes. Please since you have seperated the castle magic count from the housing items, can you please seperate the gardening aspect of the game to the amount of space each home has for gardening such as the purchased bundles, and for the count on the houseing items to 500 as well as gardening to 500. Thank you!.

Please also come out with more furniture sets to match the new bundles you have created, such as the Fairytale Bundle. I don't know about the rest of you, but coming up with furniture for the Gingerbread house has been difficult choice.

Since we are on the subject of the new Bundle, please fix the area with a patch for a way to get to balconies and put windows where the outside windows are, and also a nasty glitch I found that you can not add walls downstairs without them landing upstairs instead in the Main house. Thank you.
I have to agree with this. I've been a player for 4 years now i think. Not as long as 10 but still. I enjoy the game very much. Especially the decorating option. It's basically my favorite part of the game. Now the problem is that i have a lot of properties that are huge and have even when upgraded to the limit, not enough item slots to decorate properly. It's a big problem that takes away a part of motivation for me to play the game.

I wonder why it was decided to make these houses so big if you can't put enough items in to decorate properly. Houses like Amber Estate, Sultan's palace, Battle mage keep among others are too big for the amount you're allowed to put in there. You can decorate half the house and then the rest is bare.

The same goes for the huge gardens that come with it. They are lovely, but they are empty and waiting to be filled with items, which i can't place because there are not enough item slots.

The gardening is also a problem. Please separate the gardening items from the castle inventory. And please up the limit to 500 minimum for the bigger castles.

The decorators of this game will thank you!

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
MistresstoPet on Jun 28, 2019 wrote:
I have to agree with this. I've been a player for 4 years now i think. Not as long as 10 but still. I enjoy the game very much. Especially the decorating option. It's basically my favorite part of the game. Now the problem is that i have a lot of properties that are huge and have even when upgraded to the limit, not enough item slots to decorate properly. It's a big problem that takes away a part of motivation for me to play the game.

I wonder why it was decided to make these houses so big if you can't put enough items in to decorate properly. Houses like Amber Estate, Sultan's palace, Battle mage keep among others are too big for the amount you're allowed to put in there. You can decorate half the house and then the rest is bare.

The same goes for the huge gardens that come with it. They are lovely, but they are empty and waiting to be filled with items, which i can't place because there are not enough item slots.

The gardening is also a problem. Please separate the gardening items from the castle inventory. And please up the limit to 500 minimum for the bigger castles.

The decorators of this game will thank you!
I started playing in 08 and decorating my houses is my favorite part of the game. I wish they would rise the item limits as well. The castle inventory needs to be separated by house items, pets, house guests, garden, magic. They really need new types of house items like holiday besides christmas, new school packs.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2015
Can we get the green runners from bartleby spiral door room in rug size? They are so pretty!