Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Item Requests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2015
diggybee on Jun 29, 2019 wrote:
I started playing in 08 and decorating my houses is my favorite part of the game. I wish they would rise the item limits as well. The castle inventory needs to be separated by house items, pets, house guests, garden, magic. They really need new types of house items like holiday besides christmas, new school packs.
Yes it would also be nice if they separate building blocks from the castle inventory. But most of all I hope for a bigger items limit. 500 at least.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Keira DragonGem on Apr 6, 2019 wrote:
I would love to buy some of the new trees and flowers now decorating the updated wizard city, especially the trees in the test realm.
me to they are cool

Survivor
Jun 30, 2019
Been working on decorating around my castle recently, and i think it would add a very nice level of customization to be able to adjust the lighting in different rooms. Some of the ideas i have for decorating are a nice work, but when finished it just does not seem right due to some of the harshness of some of the lighting throwing off, or completely negating the look i'm going for.
Some sort of light adjuster in the placing object menu (or anywhere really) would be phenomenal.

Another way to go would be if their was a touch of reality in housing to where the default lighting most places was low and light sources, (such as candles, fires, etc) would provide light depending on where you place it.

Either one or both of those ideas, or maybe even some other idea would be nice to have i think, and just to add another touch of your own personal look to your castle.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
i would like to have the fire fountain from the wild in avalon.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
i would like to have house guests of the ones in aquila

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
For whatever reason, there does not seem to be a Large Whopper Multi-Tank. I can't see why that doesn't exist. Sure, it would be colossal, but that would be the point, right?

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Jan 7, 2016 wrote:
Hello,

In your travels throughout the Spiral, have you ever seen something neat and thought "I want that for my house"?

If so, please post your requests here for items in game that you'd like to see converted to housing items.

When you make your request, please be as specific as possible. Describe the item clearly and include the world and area location where you saw it in game.

It is also very helpful if you take a screenshot of the item and also of where you are standing on the map when you are looking at it. You can send those screenshots attached to an email titled "Housing Item Request" to community@wizard101.com.

While we cannot guarantee your requests will make it in to the game, we will absolutely review each request.

Thanks!
I would LOVE to own a house guest/housing item of that two-headed dragon from Aquila!

Survivor
Mar 31, 2019
Maybe add outdoor trees that resemble the school trees? they would make for great decoration for the school specific houses. Speaking of which, maybe add some sort of shadow house?

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
SpooyBoo on Sep 16, 2019 wrote:
I would LOVE to own a house guest/housing item of that two-headed dragon from Aquila!
that would be awesome

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
2 items....

1. a balance school teacher portrait. the other schools have a teacher portrait, but not balance.
2. when fighting malistaire the undying in the graveyard at darkmoor, there's a picture on the wall that's like a spiril blueish purple that malistaire and silvia walk thru. that be cool to have.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
is there a way to get cerberus from the last aquila dungeon? make him into a house guest.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Jan 7, 2016 wrote:
Hello,

In your travels throughout the Spiral, have you ever seen something neat and thought "I want that for my house"?

If so, please post your requests here for items in game that you'd like to see converted to housing items.

When you make your request, please be as specific as possible. Describe the item clearly and include the world and area location where you saw it in game.

It is also very helpful if you take a screenshot of the item and also of where you are standing on the map when you are looking at it. You can send those screenshots attached to an email titled "Housing Item Request" to community@wizard101.com.

While we cannot guarantee your requests will make it in to the game, we will absolutely review each request.

Thanks!
yes I always wanted that huge Gobbler king right outside the final boss of Colossus Boulevard I don't mean the smaller one I mean the huge one that you can see upstairs if I had that at my house I would go insane and would love it so much. Lets not forget Rhinos. when I saw Rhinos in Zafaria they looked perfect for a house guest but you can't get them which is kind of a bummer and it would be awesome if we could have them as a house guest. I hope you can get back to me on this. Thank You!

Survivor
Jul 10, 2013
I personally would like to put house guests like Lord of Winter (My favorite spell) and maybe The Gods (Poseidon,Zeus,and Hades.) They'd make great house guests.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
There is a throne in that dungeon with the White and Dark pendragon in Avalon where King Artorius is just before you go back to where the dragons are. I would like that throne to be released in the game.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
The blue and purple house type things in tyrian gorge. Also the trees by them. I will send a picture.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2015
these aren't really housing items. But i would really vote for a thowback thursday for the midday estate, Darkmoor manor and serpentine escape houses.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
I'd love to be able to change the sky-boxes in our homes, for example, in my Wysteria Villa, if I could change the sky to nighttime to add more ambiance, or even the Mirage Bundle's sunset sky texture would be amazing.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I want items from the Catacombs in our house! I've seen things from there that I would LOVE to have! I'm thinking...

Druidic Arch: those arches that you can find in the Catacombs. Think of the Ley Lines, except without the portal.

Druidic Runestone: the runestone that keeps Galen the Traitor imprisoned.

Druidic Emblem: Those strange symbols on the Catacombs walls that seem to glow when you get near them.

Drudic Symbol: Same as the Druidic Emblem, but those larger ones on the ground

Corrupted Knowledge Crystal: Some of those odd Knowledge Crystals scattered on the walls and floors would be really neat!

Amber Orb: I would enjoy one of these.

Menhir: Those big stone pillars that hold up the Druid Prison.

Ancient Shelf: That shelf that you get the spare Amber Orbs from.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
So we have Spring globes, and we have Winter globes— we even have Sparkle globes... why not a Fall globe? For the longest time, I've thought about this, and I've thought 'How cute would it be if we had a Fall globe that dropped orange leaves— similar to the Spring globe that drops pink cherry blossom flowers?'. I think it would be a nice addition to the globes, especially considering that we could have all the season in stow now? The design within the globe could be the two Doodle mascots within the game, playing with the fall leaves. I would just love to have a globe that drops orange leaves to add to the ambience of fall when the season rolls around. ~

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
This isn't really a housing item request per-say, but I still think it would be a great addition to the game, although, it may be difficult to achieve? Maybe? Maybe not? But I, and I'm sure many other wizards would too, love to see the possibility of a day mode and a night mode being added? Or at least, some type of castle magic that turns the surrounding environment into day or night mode. I think that decorators like myself would really enjoy it since it adds so much mood and ambience to certain houses. If not day and night mode, then maybe afternoon and evening mode? All in all, I just think that something like a sky's horizon could really impact the setting of a home, and also gameplay overall. It could also be very cool if the game had it's own clock that it worked off of to make this day-night/afternoon-evening thing work. I know it sounds complex— it may or may not be, I'm not really sure— but it's a suggestion that I'm making and would love to potentially see in the game in the future! ~

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
I would love to see more interactable... interactionable?... I think it's interactable. I would love to see more interactable furniture in game. Maybe, chairs and sofas the wizards can actually sit on, closets and drawers that open and have clothes in them already, windows that open and close, etc. I think that having that aspect could really change the housing scene, and I also think it would be pretty popular furniture.

Another hope that I would have is that with this furniture comes an easy, or at least manageable way to get it. Either with gold or farming for it from a certain boss? Again, this furniture would be really nice and it would be even nicer if more people could be able to play with it and access it.

Some furniture examples I would like to see are:
1. Toilets with moving lids
2. Chairs and sofas that wizards can sit on
3. Closets and drawers that open and close with clothes in them already
4. Windows (with curtains, maybe?) that open and close
5. Maybe even light switches??

So yeah, that is all! More interactable furniture, please! ~

Survivor
Dec 14, 2014
Oh wow where would I start! Housing is my favorite. I would love some just flat water surface housing item or maybe a brook. For Castle Magic would love some sounds added such as; brook, water, crickets, rain on a tent, any nature sounds. Would also be cool if we could remove certain sounds that are so annoying such as the magic effect tc (but just love the eye popping effect it gives). Removing the ability for an x to be pushed would be nice as well. Like if we wanted to remove the ability for someone to use an item. The biggest thing I would love is to have a potion vendor at my door at my house. This would make it easy to fill potions and return to a fight. I would even be willing to pay some crowns to purchase such an item.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
I've suggested this before, but I'm going to suggest it again, and with photos this time! Again, I'm recommending that some of the botanicals from Khrysalis is added, especially the trees and flowers! They're so beautiful and would look great in homes as well.

I'm also recommending something new that I haven't before--I think the flower bridge from Azteca is so beautiful as well, the one near the Yaxche. I love it! I also the petal portal in the Cloudburst Forest that leads to the Floating Mountains in Azteca; if that item was added in as a portal or as a new potential spring item, then it would be amazing! Would love to see the addition of new spring housing items, and I think that the flower bridge and the petal portal, along with the Khrysalis botanicals would be a great addition; hopefully, if they were to be added, they could be added for gold and available to everyone, but yeah! ~

Survivor
May 22, 2014
I recently purchased the frost lology dungeon and it is for really low lvl wiz I am max can you plz make this higher lvl or return crowns back to my char. the minions are only like lvl one thank you

Survivor
May 22, 2014
I recently purchased the frostbite dungeon and it is for really low lvl I am max please fix this I have no use for this
the minions are like a lvl one can you change and make the minions higher or return my crowns
ty