Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Item Requests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2018
Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
Survivor
May 15, 2014
a Piggle Bank to store gold in. The amount depends on your characters level/gold max and changes as you level up. A classic piggle pink bank as well as additional colors, one for each wizarding school. I think it'd be a great crown shop/decor collectors item, I think an Astral piggle would be the cutest! You could even make IRL piggle banks now that piggle plushies are a thing. I also think piggle slippers would be just adorable.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
After so many years of not being able to effectively trade between players, specifically housing items, the addition of guilds allowing for people to donate high value items is amazing, the only problem is the fact we cant take items out. It would be AMAZING to be able to remove items that we want out because trying to trade for scroll of fortune items via bazaar is horrible considering how often you end up losing the items.

Survivor
May 20, 2018
Interactive ravenwood School tree to give you a daily reward each day

Survivor
May 20, 2018
Interactive pet garden housing item will be nice to have in the game

Survivor
Mar 30, 2013
Had an idea to housing gauntlets. Maybe adding a challenge mode to the gauntlets maybe not change the rules but add a clock a time limit, or clock limit to boss fights. In return maybe make certain items gear mount snacks easier to obtain if completed it elected amount of time also why have gauntlets out on tour other then to share with others so in that thinking locking gauntlets should be up to each house owner every player should be able to enjoy all benefits of house tours and what it brings KI limited gauntlets to its on branch in tours so why are they not unlocked for all to use or as said past leaving it up to each home owner.. really like to hear more on this subject!!!

Survivor
Nov 02, 2011
Astral School Banner!
Like the ones we have already for all schools including Shadow but for Astral schools as well

Survivor
Jun 21, 2022
I tried to make a topic about this but didn’t realize it already was one. Maybe that’s why it was rejected? I don’t know. But I would like more portals. We don’t have enough of them, and I believe there can be more variants than the kens we have. Also, I would like there to be an increased amount of bric-a-brac elixirs for houses. Maybe increase the price a bit after 3. Would be very nice. I also would like more Balance, Life, Death, and Myth related items. Fire, Ice, and Storm have a lot, but there can always be more of the other 4. Back to the portal thing. Instead of Opals being used for the White portal, Onyx is used. I would like to see a black portal that could represent death to be added using opals. Maybe even add school variant portals (for fire have the portal be on fire, for storm have electricity shooting off the portal, etc)

Survivor
Dec 22, 2011
It’d be cool if we could craft or buy full furniture sets instead of having pieces. Bedroom sets (wardrobes that are openable, beds, nightstands that you can open, maybe a few decorations like lamps that you can activate), kitchen sets (tables, chairs, food, openable cabinets, sinks and counters, dishes, etc), full bathrooms with stuff like closets with maybe some towels inside, and not just a sink, towel and bathtub. I know you can already craft this stuff already but it’s never a full set. I think it’d be cool to, for example, have a full set of each of those things for bumbler or burrower furniture sets. Right now there’s tables, chairs, nightstands, and beds, with some dishes, but not full kitchens, no bathroom stuff, etc.

Maybe it takes the fun out of decorating for some people, but it might make it easier for others, I don’t know.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2011
Another thing I think that’d be cool is if we got trophy housing items from other activities besides Deckathalon and Tournaments. Getting a trophy from placing top 3 or just in the fishing leaderboards for the week, from winning a certain amount of Pet Derbys, from placing top 10 or 3 in the houses for housing decorating (but only once per person, so if one person has multiple houses in the leaderboards the house the highest up would get a trophy). Maybe from completing the Beastmoon bar or if there’s a leaderboard then if you place in the top 3 or 10 you get a trophy. I think it’d be cool to add more verity to the different trophy options. And as someone who wants to collect trophies but doesn’t have the money to get through Deckathalon and no one seems to do Tournaments anymore, which I hope gets a revamp for rewards so people will do it again, I think it’d be nice to have more options to choose from.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Jan 7, 2016 wrote:
Hello,

In your travels throughout the Spiral, have you ever seen something neat and thought "I want that for my house"?

If so, please post your requests here for items in game that you'd like to see converted to housing items.

When you make your request, please be as specific as possible. Describe the item clearly and include the world and area location where you saw it in game.

It is also very helpful if you take a screenshot of the item and also of where you are standing on the map when you are looking at it. You can send those screenshots attached to an email titled "Housing Item Request" to community@wizard101.com.

While we cannot guarantee your requests will make it in to the game, we will absolutely review each request.

Thanks!
i love wizards