Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Item Requests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 24, 2011
I would like to see a Tournament Sigil like there are for ranked and practice pvp and derbies. Now that tournaments cost gold, It would be a nice touch to get your 4v4 group together in someone's dorm and sign up on the tournament pedestal. Thanks!

Survivor
Nov 05, 2009
Not really an item but a House idea. I think it would be neat to have a house that's like a mini version of the Arcanum and some of the unused doors could lead to the yard and other parts of the house. A space themed yard would be really awesome.As for were we would get this house the part with the tree in the Arcanum has a second floor that has a unused door that would make a good spot to put somebody to sell it if they don't have plan for that door yet.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2016
Hi, Wonderful time on Wizard101,
I would like to see a magical silver box to put in your house. Then we could play the shock the lock, and
other games on the timer for fun. There doesn't have to be a prize it'd just be fun to play in your house.
Thank you.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2012
jaden990708 on Aug 14, 2016 wrote:
Hi, I have an amazing new house idea and I'm sure everyone will love it. On the outside when you first enter there will be a dark starry sky complete with colorful little lights flying all around to represent little fairies there could even be a dragon circling the top of the castle too. Also when you look up at the sky you could see a few constellations as well. The land could have some trees here and there with lights wrapped around the trunks. In addition to the trees there would be colorful glowing plants all around such as Mushrooms, Flowers, Bushes to name a few. There could also be a river flowing around the castle with a bridge leading you inside. On the inside the castle can be filled with many rooms (Including: A Dungeon, Hidden pathways leading to (hidden) rooms, A Library (Like in Beauty and the Beast), A tower room) There should also be multiple floors with spiral staircases to get you from one to the other. I really hope you guys decide to use this idea, I definitely think that lots of people will love this.
Does anyone else think this is a great idea?

Survivor
Sep 28, 2015
The equilibrium school in wysteria i would LOVE to have those pillars near the entrance.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
Whisps are my #1 request, it would be nice to have a place you can always get to quickly if you need to replenish and I can't think of anything better than your castle to do that.

Also if it were possible (and I'm not sure it is) some kind of teleporter that would allow you to teleport to ALL the houses you own, as in the ones that your other characters have. I know I can get to these houses by all my characters by porting to a friend that has ported to the original character. But it would be nice to have access to all the houses you have bought at the same time and without having to wait for a friend. Especially for fishing purposes.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2013
Since Polaris is a new world, why not add some Polaris furniture packs in the crown shop? It seems like the furniture would be really cool.

Saffron Moonwalker Lvl 50 Balance Wizard

Survivor
Dec 23, 2014
can the bank be made a movable item? or is it possible for us to have an "additional" bank, like the gravulum lodestone, where we can buy and place it at any location but still have access to the same thing? because for the bigger houses it's quite a chore to have to travel all the way to the inside of a house to access our bank.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2016
I have two requests. I'd really like to be able to get a giant spiral, like what is in the headmaster's house where Gamma is. I would also like to suggest letting the daggers be displayed like the wands, since some of the look really awesome. I think that letting the daggers be housing items would be easily doable and it would be something every player would be able to use, whether they had crowns or gold or not.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
A way to change the appearance of 'the bank' to better fit our house or decor.

How about some more 'interactive' items.

I'd love a dance ball that makes the wizard dance when it is clicked on. Maybe other wizards could dance too.

Explorer
Apr 30, 2010
The statues in Bastion in Khrysalis, the blue and red orb ones. They'd be pretty big but you could scale it down. I'd love to see these, and might even spend crowns on them if that's the cost if/when they make it ingame.

Delver
May 12, 2012
Suzne on Jul 31, 2016 wrote:
Dear KI,

Would you PLEASE add the following to the decorations? The "furniture" tab in the Crown Shop has had the same decorations in it since I started playing over 4 years ago. That stuff is getting REALLY old.

1. TREES!! You have phenomenal trees in this game in many worlds, yet they aren't available to players to use in decorating their homes. How about some of the green Oak Trees from WC and some Weeping Willow Trees (found in WC and MS!) Except for the Elm and Maples, there are no WC trees - (unless you count those hedgerows and small bushes).

While on the subject of trees - how about some fruit trees and fruit bushes? I create blueberry, raspberry bushes and apple trees, as well as, "fire trees," but I would love to see some actual fruit trees for all those Red Barn Farm houses I have (ten of them).

2. ANOTHER HOUSE FOR GARDENING - I would LOVE to see another house that "plants like." I already have Red Barn Farms coming out of my ears and 2 Evergreen Botanical Gardens. I would change out the Red Barns in a heartbeat. I'm sick of looking at them even though each one is decorated differently.

3. KITCHEN ITEMS - What will it take to get some new food items? Pirates has more than Wizard does - single pots and pans (even if they don't fit on the stoves), pitchers, fruit baskets of all kinds, etc? If I put one more bowl of tomatoes and lettuce on a table I will scream.

4. PETS - can we PLEASE get either some new pets that feature the characters from GH and WT (ravens, boars, wolves, bears) and MB (dogs and cats) OR can you please create some of the animated characters that are available in packs from Khrysalis and Polaris? While I hate those nasty bugs, they are funny and I use them in some of my houses. I LOVE the Penguoins from Polaris - what a great idea! I would love to see more of these (you don't have to use Bread Crumbs or chase them all over the place!) We have multiple GH and MB houses, but no one to occupy them.

THANKS KI!
Suzanne
I totally agree with you on all these but NUMBER 3 TELLS IT ALL OMG! I see lettuce and tomatoes, lettuce and tomatoes, LETTUCE AND TOMATOES! I really want the food P101 has! I logged onto P101 for the first time in 8 months last week and I was like omg all the food! Today in the Bazaar I saw 2 baskets of apples and I was like YAY! I bought it right away and then just as I was about to close out of the Bazaar tab, I saw something called gigantic slice of cake and I was like screaming I was so happy! The slices are bigger than the normal Wizard City cake found in the Wizard City Furniture Shop its prob as big as the W101 8th Celebration b day cake It's chocolate cake with pinkish purple frosting and has whip cream/white frosting (I can't tell which) and a raspberry on top! It looks purely absolutely awesome in my birthday room of my house!!!! I love it! It was only 1000 gold too! I looked it up on W101 Wiki and this is what it said "This Item was released as a Daily Assignment chest reward during the Wizard101's 8th Birthday Celebration in September 2016." Which means, it is really rare! I didn't do the daily assignment on Wizard101's birthday because I was busy, so like oml I can't believe I got it!

I really hope KI adds more cool kitchen items! (I love food)

~ Allison Dragongem

P.S: One of my friends said that she wanted a pizza housing item, which it would be really cool if KI arranged the toppings to make faces like one of a Wizdoodle character and then a gobbler and so on! :)

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Food bowls for the pets? They could go up to them and eat or something.

I feel sorry for the pets. They all flock around the wizard but get no pat or anything.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2015
I am pretty well satisfied, But I would like to comment on that " Sonic Spring.. There are a lot of good things I would like to craft, but can't because you can only get one sonic spring per all of your Telegraph BOXES events. or they should have an regent or regents you can collect to craft some. You have to wait so long for the telegraph BOXES to appear before you can get one if your lucky. Thanks . KI is the best. You have accommodated us all and I thank you for that I am a newbee a liitle over a year and I LOVE IT. I would like to thank the people who made the henchman and minions they are AWESOME

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
Delver
Jun 14, 2010
Castle blocks that I can put wallpapers/ floor coverings on. So when I try to renovate that space under the loft of my wooded cottage by putting a wall there the blocks can match the wallpaper instead of looking weird.

Defender
May 27, 2013
Something I would really like: the black teleporter, which would link properties between characters on the same account. As of now, we have to use a friend to help us get from one character's gauntlet to another character's fishing retreat (and so forth) that are all on the same account. In short, it's a bit of a pain. If we pay for these different things on the same account, then it should be easily usable by all characters on that account. Black (or whatever special color scheme) teleporters would make it easier for us to use our investments to the fullest.

And the construction shed, for all of those spare building parts.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Fandango739 on Oct 11, 2016 wrote:
Something I would really like: the black teleporter, which would link properties between characters on the same account. As of now, we have to use a friend to help us get from one character's gauntlet to another character's fishing retreat (and so forth) that are all on the same account. In short, it's a bit of a pain. If we pay for these different things on the same account, then it should be easily usable by all characters on that account. Black (or whatever special color scheme) teleporters would make it easier for us to use our investments to the fullest.

And the construction shed, for all of those spare building parts.
Yes. I'd love some of my wizards to be able to drop things off at the property too! I'm always running out of space in the Shared Bank and then my other wiz has to go get it to free up the space immediately (or asap.)

I can see where there might be problems but really not in most cases I'd think.

Along with this it might be nice to see an option in which friends - only friends for which this option was enabled - were allowed to use our houses if we were not on. But, they should not be allowed to drop off items on the land since that could quickly be misused and many people 'friend' people they just met.

As far as the idea I came in to post: I'd love to be able to let my wizard sit in a chair, swim in a pond or whatever. That would be nice. Especially sitting in a chair because the view is so amazing in some of your houses, KI, that I just want to sit and look at them. It's not the same with my wizard fidgeting in front of me. :)

Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
I really have been wanting all the trees from wizard city because the closest we have ever got to this is the elm tree which is more fall tree and from Avalon - Adam Mist Staff Level 104

Explorer
Jan 27, 2013
In Dragon's Maw, that Dragon with the big ball of fire is pretty cool......

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
A teleporter that was smaller or more attractive or fit in with the furniture might be nice.

Huge and neon colored and glowing doesn't really fit some decors.

But I do love the teleporter as a function. I won one in the daily and it's great, thank you.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2016
medium sized sleeping animals would be kinda cool :) and more npc's

Survivor
Nov 01, 2016
a new loading screen and into would be great to see :) don't get me wrong i do like them but it would be nice to see a change? like maybe instead of one load screen in the game maybe it could switch through different ones when you load into an area? :)

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
I would love to see Qyburn Stellagaze's desk and his blue sprial aura he has in the middle of his office in the Astral school in the Arcanum. These would be beautiful housing items and I would love to be able to use them in my home. :D

Taryn DragonHeart 110

Survivor
Aug 21, 2015
Speaking of housing items. It would be nice to have stairwell rugs to change the look of the stairs I. hope I'm phrasing that correctly. In my death house I love stairs in the death house which are old wood looking and it fits because you can change the floor and walls, but it would be nice to change that look of wood to something else. Hmm might be too much though lol Just a thought . Thanks