Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

8 Pip Spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 19, 2009
Explorer
Jul 19, 2009
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Ice: YETI 80% 640-660 DAMAGE (A yeti appears out of some trees and slams the opponent with a shard of ice :) and HE MUST HAVE ICY FEET :))
Fire: Coal 75% 70hit 500 over 3 rounds ( Fiery rocks appear arround apponents feat)
Storm: Sea's wrath 65% 800 hit all (waterTHEOCEAN is shown calmly then the scene darkens while sea creatures attack the opponent)
Myth: Alien Invasion 80% 40 then550 (A spaceship comes down and parks on the middle of the battle and an alien comes out and a yellow laser emits from its eyesDOES 40 then a bigger alien comes out and shoots you with the beam.)
Balance: Hourglass 80% (An hourglass appears in the middle of the battle then dissapears and does nothing then next round all the opponents get hit 1000.(PEOPLE CAN REACT THATS WHY ITS HIGH))
Life: Constriction 90% (The floor of the battle turns all green then some vines wrap around the opponent and hit 40 and do 400 over 3 rounds)

These are 8 pip spells maybe they can be learnt at lvl 50. UNLESS WIZARD101 WANTS TO RAISE THE MAX TO 100 lool then you can learn this at 52!

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
kobekopy86 wrote:
I believe that there could be 8 pip spells that can be learned after a hard quest in grizzleheim.
My thoughts are:
Storm- Hurricane 780-820 damage all enemies
Fire- Burner 800 over two rounds to all enemies
Life- Samaurai 670-710 damage
Ice - Frozen Fiend 630-690 damage
I havent thought of the 8 pip spells for Myth, Balance or Death but i'm sure I will soon.
Just putting in my ideas.
Sincerely
Brandon ThunderSword
Lvl 44 Master Pyromancer Fire/Death/Life

I like the life spell :D

Survivor
Feb 25, 2009

ok here's one

myth-medusa pops out of the ground and poison spreads from her then the snakes in her hair strike out at all enemies and does 500 damage and then 400 damage over 3 turns

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
emleatherman wrote:
Death: A Gaint Mailistare comes out and shoots lasers from his eyes. Myth: A Cyrus Drake comes out and talks evilly to them.
Balance: Cookies shoot out from all sides and melts on them.

LOL love the malistare and cookies idea!

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
thunderbird120 wrote:
kobekopy86 wrote:
Proman1355 wrote:
kobekopy86 wrote:
I got the others :D

Balance- Fizzle Blast(global) -30% accuracy to opponents +15% accuracy to friends
Myth- Ceburus(damage and steal) 400 damage all enemies, steal all positive wards and charms and put them on the opposing friend.
Death-Soultaker(steal) X spell with 120 per pip convert half to health.

The death one would be overpowered :). It does more damage than heck hound( non item card ) AND it steals AND it has higher accuracy. Isn't fire supposed to do a lot more damage than death?

Heck hound is a spell learned at level 18. Soultaker would be like a level 55 spell. See the difference?

I know this forum is about 8 pip spells but all i really think the game needs is a one opponent powerful 7 pip move say like storm does 920-1000 death does 650 flat damage life does 700 myth does like 800 ice does 610 fire does 850 balance does 750 just an idea

A. that is so unfair to ice cause ice is stronger then life, B should they make one ice and one life attack that hits all that is stronger then the other schools? it only seems fair
Ice isnt stronger than ice here are both the 6 pip spells centaur is 595 max collosus is only 540 max plus life has better accuracy

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
Ready for something really long-winded?

Fire: Divine Wrath
Damage: 900 fire damage to all enemies + 25% fire damage trap
Graphical description: 6 fiery angels descend from the high heavens, toting flaming swords and shields. They form a circle in midair, and point their swords at the target. A giant beam shoots from the center of their circle, dealing intense fire damage.

Ice: Diamond Dust
Damage: 700 ice damage to all enemies + 200 Ice damage over 2 turns
Graphical description: A large block of ice forms in the center of the combat circle. It fractures, and the shards of ice float around the circle for a few moments before priming on a target and shooting at it, dealing intense ice damage and leaving behind a DoT.

Thunder: Ocean's Fury
Damage: 1000 storm damage to all enemies + Stun
Graphical description: Combat circle fills with water. It rises up and coalesces into a large sphere around the target, remaining so for about 3 seconds before flying into the air and slamming down onto the target.

Life: Nature's Whim
Damage: 750 heal to all friends or 750 life damage to all enemies
Graphical description: A woman with dirt for skin and grassy leaves for hair, wearing a green leaf robe, rises from the ground. If she decides to damage enemies, the ground around them grows plants which strangle the enemy, dealing damage. If she decides to heal your team, she will thrust towards the target a wall of green energy. As it moves towards the target, the ground underneath it will grow flowers.

Myth: Kampe
Damage: 800 Myth damage to all enemies + remove one positive charm
Graphical description: Kampe, prison guard of Greek mythology, descends from the heavens. She has a green reptilian body, has four legs, and has the torso of a human woman. In each of her two arms she carries a great sword, with which she slices her opponents.

Death: Lord of the Dead
Damage: 840 Death damage to all enemies, convert 1/4 to health.
Graphical description: Lord of the Dead is to Hades as Storm Lord is to Zeus. A pale man with black flames for hair rises from a great pit in the earth sitting on a throne carved from bone. He rises, and reaches out towards the target, and pulls life force from their chest. He relinquishes the life force to the caster in the same way as Wraith.

Balance: Star Death
Damage: 250 Balance damage to all enemies followed by 650 Balance damage to all enemies and take all positive charms
Graphical description: The star for Power Nova appears in the battle circle, and starts to pulsate wildly. After a moment, it explodes like a super nova, dealing 250 damage to all enemies. The debris left behind collapse into a massive black hole, which sucks away the positive charms of enemies and deals 650 balance damage to each.

Jacob DeathBringer, Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
boyboy19 wrote:
Life - 6 pips Heal all freinds in till full health with a beam of light. :D

Death - 0 pips to swith death to life. :-D

Fire - X dumps a pot of blue fire on all enemys it does exact 600 damge if resiest it does 450 if boosted it does 650 :-)

There already is a death to life spell for 0 pips

Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
Here is Mine!

Storm-Thunderbird 1700-1800 Damage to all opponents
Fire-Inferno 700 damage to self 1800 Damage to all opponents
Ice-Ice Bear (Giant Polar Bear) 1200-1350 Damage to all oponents plus stun
Death-Hellhound 800 Damage to all opponents and convert half to health
Myth-Cerberus 80,120,1400-1650 Damage to all opponents
Life-Pegusus 1300-1425 Damage to all opponents plus 500 absorb to all friends.
Balance-Not sure what it should be but 1400-1525 damage plus -50% To next spell

Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
Oh ya
Devin Griffinstrider lvl 46 Storm/Myth/Life master diviner A.K.A. Savior of the spiral.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
armorlad wrote:
Oh ya
Devin Griffinstrider lvl 46 Storm/Myth/Life master diviner A.K.A. Savior of the spiral.

how about: balance: destruction golem: a large desert golem rises from a large sandy pit. it takes its sword in both hands and jams it into the ground, causing a large amount of sand to surround the enemy and crush them. it deals 750-875 damage to one enemy
life: pegasus: a blinding light appears in the middle of the battlefield, and a bueatiful pegasus walks out. it neighs lightly. then it rises into the air and produces a ball of light which it throws at the enemy. it deals 775- 850 damage to one enemy.
death: medusa: a light mist surrounds a dark figure in the center of the battlefield. the figure turns around -- it is medusa-- and the snakes hiss violently. the snakes enlarge and all bite the enemy. deals 800-875 damage to one enemy.
myth: griffen: the collosium appears in the center of the battle field. in the center of that is a large griffen. it roars loudly to the sky, them slashes his claw down to deal 150 attack, then pounces on the enemy dealing 825 damage. affects all enemies
ice: yeti: a icy cave appears. a loud roar/yell can be heard from distance. a yeti appears with a ice spike in his hand. he chucks it at the enemy which freezes him. the ice melts, dealing 725- 800 damage to one enemy.
storm: storm chaos: lightning strikes everyware, and tornados swirl around the enemy. a large ball of wind appears in the center,which explodes with a flash of light. it deals 925-1000 damage to one enemy.
and, finally
Fire: dragon titan: the stone sculpture of the great spyre in DS appears. the stone begins to crack, and the sculpture come to life: it is the dragon titan( or whatever that guy is called). he stands to full height, leaps up and withhis sword on fire, shoots a wall of flame from the sword dealing 850-925 damage to one enemy. sooo... whatcha think?
Alex dragonrider, level 50 sorcerer, savior of the spiral

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
I think the new spell for death should definitely be a headless horseman.
He could take his sword and slash across all enemies. Werewolf sounds cool too.

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
The storm and fire ones are waaaaaaay too much.
Lucas Drakebloom
Ice wizard
Mastermind
Level 38

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
tannerr7 wrote:
I think this would be an ok idea....if it did it to all enemies cuz 8 pips is alot
I dont know the correct number-number thing....just guessing
Ice: An abominable snowman(yeti thing) comes out and does something to all...........550-600

Fire: Volcano appears lava bursts out and about 600-650 to all

Myth: That pyramid thing(there symbol) appears and zaps them through the eye thing to all............530-580

Life: A forest appears and A LOT of animals(deer,bears,birds,etc.) come and attack all................................590-640

Storm: Idk give me ideas people lol

Death: Idk..

Balance: Same...............idk...............

My ideas!!! I think there good lol

KAITLYN ICERUNNER
LVL 47 ICE WIZARD!!!!
-<3-
That makes no sence, ice and life are the two lowest-attack schools and they do more than a fire move and a myth move?

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Proman1355 wrote:
kobekopy86 wrote:
I got the others :D

Balance- Fizzle Blast(global) -30% accuracy to opponents +15% accuracy to friends
Myth- Ceburus(damage and steal) 400 damage all enemies, steal all positive wards and charms and put them on the opposing friend.
Death-Soultaker(steal) X spell with 120 per pip convert half to health.

The death one would be overpowered :). It does more damage than heck hound( non item card ) AND it steals AND it has higher accuracy. Isn't fire supposed to do a lot more damage than death?
it actually does the same as heckhound, but I agree.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
boyboy19 wrote:
Life - 6 pips Heal all freinds in till full health with a beam of light. :D

Death - 0 pips to swith death to life. :-D

Fire - X dumps a pot of blue fire on all enemys it does exact 600 damge if resiest it does 450 if boosted it does 650 :-)
that resist is unfair.

Defender
May 24, 2009
tannerr7 wrote:
I think this would be an ok idea....if it did it to all enemies cuz 8 pips is alot
I dont know the correct number-number thing....just guessing
Ice: An abominable snowman(yeti thing) comes out and does something to all...........550-600

Fire: Volcano appears lava bursts out and about 600-650 to all

Myth: That pyramid thing(there symbol) appears and zaps them through the eye thing to all............530-580

Life: A forest appears and A LOT of animals(deer,bears,birds,etc.) come and attack all................................590-640

Storm: Idk give me ideas people lol

Death: Idk..

Balance: Same...............idk...............

My ideas!!! I think there good lol

KAITLYN ICERUNNER
LVL 47 ICE WIZARD!!!!
-<3-
myth is stronger than life it is the 3rd strongest school

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Ice - Giants tease A big dragon comes out ( this is the giants way of teasing the dragons) and shoots fire and the enemies freeze. 600-650 damage plus 100 damage each turn.

Fire- Dragons decive. A big triton comes out and hits every enemy for 100 damage for each person envolved in battle so in other words up to 800

Storm- Electrical chair. One enemy gets put in a chair and gets killed no matter how much health. 50%

Myth- Ah the great myth the pvp kings/queens they need more praise. Their move is: Disaster it does 200 damage each disaster ( Its like 2012. Shattering ice, tusnami, and Fire tornado

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
Balance: Quick Sand (Stun enemies for 5 rounds and 500 damage to all enemies.) Sand apears and enemies sink in.
Fire: Boiling Point (1,000 damage to all enemies and 35% fire blade for all allies.) Red bubbles boil enemies.
Ice: Mount Everest (980 damage to all) Mount Everest apears and an avalanche hits all enemies.
Storm: Storm Twister (1,400 damage to all) Tornado apears with lots of lightning coming out. Shocks all enemies.
Death: My Minion (1,200 damage to all enemies) Black Living Puppet apears and hits all enemies with staff.
Myth: 2012 (400 damage then 1,300 damage to target) Earth apears then explodes on selected target twice.
Life: Mega Vines (1,000 damage to all enemies and 800 health to all allies and Absorb to all allies.) Vines apear and smash enemies. Then turn all green and heal.

I did balance first because BALANCE RULES!
Myth: 2012 (OMG MYTH!)

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
I thought of a few possible many pip spell forms for myth because in my opinion, there are not enough mythical creatures in the Myth School (thank you life and fire for taking centaur, satyr and dragon) but these are just what they may look like.

Griffin
Hypogriff
Fenrir (big wolf monster)
Scylla (woman from waist up, six headed wolf from waist down)
Chimera (really hard to describe; look it up)
Echidna (half woman half snake, very fierce looking warrior)
Ogre
Wyrm

The damage most likely would be a double hit like 100, then 700 to each enemy (ish). Its up for debate but these are just my thoughts.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
kobekopy86 wrote:
I believe that there could be 8 pip spells that can be learned after a hard quest in grizzleheim.
My thoughts are:
Storm- Hurricane 780-820 damage all enemies
Fire- Burner 800 over two rounds to all enemies
Life- Samaurai 670-710 damage
Ice - Frozen Fiend 630-690 damage
I havent thought of the 8 pip spells for Myth, Balance or Death but i'm sure I will soon.
Just putting in my ideas.
Sincerely
Brandon ThunderSword
Lvl 44 Master Pyromancer Fire/Death/Life

i can tell you are a storm student arent you. if KI put that spell in the game storm would take over. ok look at the life for example, 8 PIPS FOR 670-710 DAMAGE TO ONE ENIMIE, while storm takes 8 PIPS TO DEAL 780-820 DAMAGE TO ALL ENIMIES! THAT IS CRAZY! you need to lower the damage a lot to storm and a little to fire its kinda high. but other than that life and ice are not bad. very creative. :-) :-) :-)

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
emleatherman wrote:
Death: A Gaint Mailistare comes out and shoots lasers from his eyes. Myth: A Cyrus Drake comes out and talks evilly to them.
Balance: Cookies shoot out from all sides and melts on them.

Seriously?

Okay, how about these.

Storm: Thunder: 800 - 920 and Stun for 1 turn
Fire: Blaze: 760 over 3 rounds
Ice: Ice Blast: 680 and Stun for 1 turn
Life: Complete Heal: Heals anyone completly no matter how much health they have.
Myth: Double Strike: 360 + 360
Death: Zombie: 600 and heal half
Balance: Elemental Blast: 200 Fire + 200 Ice + 200 Storm and puts a Weakness on the Wizard it hit.

Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
armorlad wrote:
Here is Mine!

Storm-Thunderbird 1700-1800 Damage to all opponents
Fire-Inferno 700 damage to self 1800 Damage to all opponents
Ice-Ice Bear (Giant Polar Bear) 1200-1350 Damage to all oponents plus stun
Death-Hellhound 800 Damage to all opponents and convert half to health
Myth-Cerberus 80,120,1400-1650 Damage to all opponents
Life-Pegusus 1300-1425 Damage to all opponents plus 500 absorb to all friends.
Balance-Not sure what it should be but 1400-1525 damage plus -50% To next spell

i'm sorry, but these spells, for 8 pips..... REALLY FAIL. they are INSANELY OVERPOWERED. with blades and trap most of these spells would be hitting 5000 at the least

Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
SnowBoy wrote:
Ice: YETI 80% 640-660 DAMAGE (A yeti appears out of some trees and slams the opponent with a shard of ice :) and HE MUST HAVE ICY FEET :))
Fire: Coal 75% 70hit 500 over 3 rounds ( Fiery rocks appear arround apponents feat)
Storm: Sea's wrath 65% 800 hit all (waterTHEOCEAN is shown calmly then the scene darkens while sea creatures attack the opponent)
Myth: Alien Invasion 80% 40 then550 (A spaceship comes down and parks on the middle of the battle and an alien comes out and a yellow laser emits from its eyesDOES 40 then a bigger alien comes out and shoots you with the beam.)
Balance: Hourglass 80% (An hourglass appears in the middle of the battle then dissapears and does nothing then next round all the opponents get hit 1000.(PEOPLE CAN REACT THATS WHY ITS HIGH))
Life: Constriction 90% (The floor of the battle turns all green then some vines wrap around the opponent and hit 40 and do 400 over 3 rounds)

These are 8 pip spells maybe they can be learnt at lvl 50. UNLESS WIZARD101 WANTS TO RAISE THE MAX TO 100 lool then you can learn this at 52!

yeah i would like that! (i'm balance) and btw the only defense from that would be tower shield (oh yeah!)