Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What other 101 games would you like to see?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
I'd love to see Cowboy101 because I really think cowboys are really awesome, plz consider my idea KI

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Here is what I want to see

Astronaught101
Fairy101
Midevil101
Balance101
Rockstar101
Celebrity101
Actor101
School101 (not as lame as it sounds )
Teacher101(again not as lame as it sounds)
Ninja101
Werewolf101
Vampire101
Satyr101
Monster101 (ROAR)
Adventure101
Pet101
Insect101 (eww, creepy crawly feeling)
And Scuba diver101

I don't expect any of these to be made, I just wanted to come up with a list XD
Angela Dragonstone level 86

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
Aemort on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
None. Wizard101 was nice enough on its own, Pirate101 was just plain out unnecessary.
---
Mindy Fireblood, Level 22 Pyromancer
That's not a good idea. Businesses need to grow, and when wizard101 is too old they'll need to make another game.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2011
Unwizard101: The evil twin of Wizard101.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
I have a few ideas for some new games that you could maybe come out with.

1)Demigod101
students can choose from:
Zeus, sky
Posidon, Water/ Storm
Hades, Death
Hecate, Magic
Artemis, Moon/Ice
Hephestus, Fire
Iris, Life/Rainbows
Aphrodite, Love/Balance
Ares, War/Minions/Myth
Travel to Olympus, Greece, Rome, Earth (where you start)
fight Mythical Monsters
watch the Greek Myths take place getting reenacted.

2) medieval101
different Kingdoms with different specialties (ex: ice could snow a lot, fire could be near a volcano)

3) Jedi101
i mean, come on, who wouldn't want to use the force every once in a while?
you could go to the worlds they mentioned in Star Wars (teaming up with Disney could be an AMAZING business move)

4) Feary101
A twist off of Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream" in the Never-Never.
you could choose from Seelie Court (mainly good) or Unseelie Court (mainly bad). half-blood or full faery (not fairy) Instead of magic, we use glamour and fight trolls, goblins, red caps, and other fey. There cannot be any iron (fey die if they are touched by iron) and Oberon is the head of Seelie while Mab is head of Unseelie. Seelie is summer and Unseelie is winter.
The worlds you could go to are the Never-Never, Wyldwood, Earth, and maybe some other places!

@Kingsisle please look at these and consider creating any or all of these.
@Random peoples of the internet, perhaps a petition?

Have a beautiful day and remember to smile!

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
I have seen this before on the boards and i though it was a awesome idea. You could make a wizard and go to a different school, learn different types of magic along with having a whole new story line

The schools could be something like

School of wind/sky
Similar to myth in the idea of shield removing and stuff

School of stone(earth/rock) idk
Similar to fire where damage is overtime

School of water/ ocean/sea
Similar to life (healer)

School of the sun(celestial magic school)
Similar to balance in blades

School of morbid
Similar to death

School of legend
Similar to storm (power house)
School of space/astronomy
Similar to ice hight health

Just a thought

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
like assasin101 or vilain101 where you get the villains side of the story and why they are bad. Caleb Hawlktalon

Explorer
Jul 15, 2011
I don't want to burst your bubble, but I don't think KI is going to create a Wizard102. And it would just be a copy of W101.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2012
I'm just using common sense, but most likely there won't be a "cowboy101" or "knight101" because there are already worlds in the spiral that are centered around these themes ( being Avalon in W101 and the cowboy world in P101). They are good ideas, but I highly doubt that they'll be implemented.

I really like the idea of detective101 though. You could start off as a general detective who hasn't chosen a class yet until the tutorial (like unicorn way in W101) is finished. Then you could choose what "department" you want to be a part of. I think that there should be around 4-7 departments to choose from. One of the departments could specialize in interrogation, one could specialize in lab work, another department could focus on catching the criminal, etc. However, in order to advance in the game, all the departments usually have to work together to solve the cases.

You could get cases the same way you get quests in W101 and P101--walking up to a person and talking to them. I don't think there would be as many cases in detective101 as quests in the other games, because cases would be much more complex and take a lot more time. There could still be side quests/cases, but the main focus would be the bigger cases.

Now you're probably wondering, "Where is all the fighting?!" Well, when you have to catch the criminal, there could be some fighting there, and then inbetween cases, there could be some small fights in alleys against weaker gangsters and other less important criminals. The battle sequence is up to KI to figure out, but I would recommend a "street fighter" fighting style.

Anyway, I hope you liked my idea. KI, I am not expecting you to use my idea, but please at least consider it.

Colin GoldenStone, lvl 23
David DuneStrider, lvl 51
Allan IcePetal, lvl 39

Survivor
Aug 21, 2011
Hmmm that does sounds interesting..... I am sure the wizards would love to have that ability to choose. Exellent idea

Explorer
Jun 30, 2013
Those are some cool ideas. I like Demigod101. Although I think KingsIsle teaming up with LucasArts and Disney is a bit unlikely...

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
ninja101

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

Explorer
Jun 30, 2013
What about Kingdom101? You can become a Knight, a Witch, a Warlock, etc. Maybe you need to make peace with the other kingdoms and defeat a coming evil?

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Alura BH on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
Dragon101! You get to chose if your a fire dragon, levithain, frost dragon, skeletal dragon, Dracanion (Myth), and Earh Dragon. Not all of them are actual 'Dragons' but some how related
I mean Earth and for balance, (sorry you guys that I forgot you) a Burrowing Dragon. (A dragon that lives underground)

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
Here are my top 5:

1.Roman101

2.Wildwest101(or cowboy101)

3.Knight101

4.Secret101(you can be a detective)

5.Wystria101

Monica Shadowshield lvl 20

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
@BBallpro: I would totally play Gumshoe101, especially if it had a pulp novel feel to it: fedoras, dames, stool pigeons, mobsters, number runners, rum runners, heiresses, Studebakers, mah-jongg parlors, and Pullman cars. :)

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
LadyJGal on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
I have a few ideas for some new games that you could maybe come out with.

1)Demigod101
students can choose from:
Zeus, sky
Posidon, Water/ Storm
Hades, Death
Hecate, Magic
Artemis, Moon/Ice
Hephestus, Fire
Iris, Life/Rainbows
Aphrodite, Love/Balance
Ares, War/Minions/Myth
Travel to Olympus, Greece, Rome, Earth (where you start)
fight Mythical Monsters
watch the Greek Myths take place getting reenacted.

2) medieval101
different Kingdoms with different specialties (ex: ice could snow a lot, fire could be near a volcano)

3) Jedi101
i mean, come on, who wouldn't want to use the force every once in a while?
you could go to the worlds they mentioned in Star Wars (teaming up with Disney could be an AMAZING business move)

4) Feary101
A twist off of Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream" in the Never-Never.
you could choose from Seelie Court (mainly good) or Unseelie Court (mainly bad). half-blood or full faery (not fairy) Instead of magic, we use glamour and fight trolls, goblins, red caps, and other fey. There cannot be any iron (fey die if they are touched by iron) and Oberon is the head of Seelie while Mab is head of Unseelie. Seelie is summer and Unseelie is winter.
The worlds you could go to are the Never-Never, Wyldwood, Earth, and maybe some other places!

@Kingsisle please look at these and consider creating any or all of these.
@Random peoples of the internet, perhaps a petition?

Have a beautiful day and remember to smile!
All good ideas except idk about Aphrodite being balance.... thinking and judging about beauty? Is that really equal?

My favorite idea would have to be jedi101. Although its quite unlikely, KI, Disney, and Lucas Arts teaming up would be so awesome!

Survivor
Jun 05, 2013
I would totally love to see Kingdom101 (previously mentioned)

Krokotopia101 where you are a crocodile (LOL)

Mermaid101 where you can be a good mermaid or an evil mermaid

whoever thought up Wizard102 thats a great idea too...

RockStar101 where you become famous and have lots of fans!

Mythology101 you are a character in Greek of Egyptian mythology and you defeat mythological monsters and try to save the world

But I think Wizard101 is the best!!!

Survivor
Jan 14, 2011
There's already a pirate101 (although I don't think it's that famous).

Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
Survivor
May 10, 2011
element101-master fire earth water or air
desert101-be a mummy, a pharoah, a builder, or a mytholegy teller
celestial101-be a marshan, neptunian, ect
ninja101-be a human ninja, a ninja monkey, a ninja cat,
pet101
fairy101
dragon101-become a dragon!!!
midevil101
morph101-morph into whatever

Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
I would LOVE the idea of Ninja 101. How about a connection to Wizard101 and have Astral 101
JoshuaGoldGem
"Ask why not"

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
Ambrose101 Where you are a Headmistress or Headmaster of Ravenwood School of Magical Arts. And you learn from the greatest sorcerers of all magic school, and the death school is still in the circle. Malistaire teaches you like rarely anything but the more you visit his classroom the more you dislike him. At the life school Sylvia is happy to teach you anything. The rest of them teach you everything and at lvl 50 you are basically the headmaster, but that is not all. you do your first tutorial, and then lots of wizards come, and at lvl 90-100 your time ends, but you can still visit the work in your school and visit the new headmaster.

Hannah MoonStone, lvl 30
"Live life the fullest, like every day is your last."

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
First off, and I dont mean to bum you out W102 wanters, but it will never happen. There would be too high a cost for too little profit. Second I would love to see a game called TransDimentionalist101. Maybe your thinking: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! A BIG WORD! However I assure you it it not the case. TD101 Focuses on the life of a mutant man/woman that finds he/she can travel through realities and joins a school to hone his/her abilities. There would be 2 kinds of people and only one character available. like there are 6 wizards available. This is clearly an older game modified for teen ages.

Type 1: Gangsta. Simple: You get clothing that boosts you health and uses a motorcycle to perform multidimensional travel represented by this symbol: . They attack with stun guns and arrows. They have tough guy themed gear

Type 2: Masterminds. Represented by the symbol: they use solely their mind to create rifts in the dimensional fabric and can repair them. They attack with magic and their minds. They have magic and brain themed gear

Hope you enjoyed this little idea, and like I always say: Don't forget to have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

VDC

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
Wizard 1000 with ,,,,,,,, and pure, extreme, and at level ten you get a choice of changing the story line to teleporting to Azteca and being a legendary wizard at level 75