Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What other 101 games would you like to see?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 08, 2009
Mythographer on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
You know what I think would be great? Two things:

Wizard101: The Pigswick Chronicles - take on the role of a Pigswick student.

AND!

Wizard102: An expansion on Wizard101 where you import your 101 characters and they're made a bit older, then you work to earn your doctorate in your chosen school.
I like the idea of the Pigswick Chronicles!

Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
I would love to see Vampire101 or Fairy101!!! How cool would that be?

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Ninja101 sounds better than P101 by a loooooong shot. Pirates are good but they can't beat those sneaky ninjas

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
popcicool7777777 on Mar 27, 2013 wrote:
I was disapointed by Pirate101. I think Kingsisle should stick with Wizard101 and update it.

No offense, my dear Pirates!
I totally agree. I HATE Pirate101. Wizard101 is wayyy better, although some may disagree.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
I didn't like pirate101. I liked Merle Ambrose better than the guy who are tricking you with the ship...
I would like magic in 101 games, so fairy101 sounds cool...

Jonathan Frogheart - Archmage Thaumaturge of the astrals
Novice Fairy

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Kingsisle already has two games; Wizard 101 and Pirate 101. But what if Kingsisle had a new game? Me and my cousin were playing Pirate 101 and I liked the new style of combat. It kind of made me get thinking. The moves my companions were doing, as well as my friends. The abilities that seemed so stealthy. Then, the word 'ninja' went into my mind. I then said "Wouldn't it be cool if there was a Ninja 101?" to my cousin. I kind of liked the idea. I was thinking the combat wouldn't be turn based, and instead you had to run around throwing your weapons at them without getting detected. This would make boss battles a little more exciting. And the PvP, everyone can win. Even a master level 5 against a slow-learner 50, the level 5 could possibly win. I am having a hard time thinking of classes for it, so you guys can decide. The world you start out in would be Mooshu, as there it seems like a great place to train a ninja. You would then go to Celestia after that, then Krokotopia, then Monquista, then Valencia, then Azteca, then, finally, Marleybone. If you play Pirate 101, you would recognize Monquista and Valencia. I like my idea a lot, but that doesn't mean you will like it. So please leave some constructive critisism, with or against, and hopefully, Kingsisle will look at this and use some of my ideas for a third game. Thank you for reading!

Survivor
Nov 12, 2012
I think that's a good idea, I think they should have like a Medieval101 or something like it.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Spark of the land on May 19, 2013 wrote:
Kingsisle already has two games; Wizard 101 and Pirate 101. But what if Kingsisle had a new game? Me and my cousin were playing Pirate 101 and I liked the new style of combat. It kind of made me get thinking. The moves my companions were doing, as well as my friends. The abilities that seemed so stealthy. Then, the word 'ninja' went into my mind. I then said "Wouldn't it be cool if there was a Ninja 101?" to my cousin. I kind of liked the idea. I was thinking the combat wouldn't be turn based, and instead you had to run around throwing your weapons at them without getting detected. This would make boss battles a little more exciting. And the PvP, everyone can win. Even a master level 5 against a slow-learner 50, the level 5 could possibly win. I am having a hard time thinking of classes for it, so you guys can decide. The world you start out in would be Mooshu, as there it seems like a great place to train a ninja. You would then go to Celestia after that, then Krokotopia, then Monquista, then Valencia, then Azteca, then, finally, Marleybone. If you play Pirate 101, you would recognize Monquista and Valencia. I like my idea a lot, but that doesn't mean you will like it. So please leave some constructive critisism, with or against, and hopefully, Kingsisle will look at this and use some of my ideas for a third game. Thank you for reading!
Ninja has been suggested. I do not like the mode of gameplay in Pirates, however. If any new game is set up as such, I won't be playing.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
How about Knight101? What kid doesn't want to be a knight when they grow up? It spawn could be placed on Avalon. It would show a new part of it though, and the story behind it is, a dark knight has captured the book of power (Some magical item) that he would bring to open a dark hole in the spiral! You (The knight) would have to go threw many worlds to find him and stop him. There would be six schools or types of classes. Knight (Can take heavy damage, but can not deal it out) Templar (Can heal other players) Rouge (Very high dodge and miss, these will act like a fizzle in wizard101) Barbarian ( Can deal large amounts of damage, but can not take it in) Spellsword (Uses magic and a sword) Monk (Can weaken enemies). Each attack would take up Stamina, this would be given from potions, or a new idea, Regeneration Wells. Regeneration wells refill your stamina and life, thus ending the problem of waiting long periods of time trying to collect life. For PvP and PvE, it would not be like either one of their past games. Like the original post it would be a 3-D feel to it, but would be a one on one type of battle. Their would be a max of 4 people on the players team, 6 on the enemies team (PvP four for both teams). It would be turned base. Each player would be able to attack in the same round (much like wizard101), but have the pirate101 3-D feel (Much like the new Pokémon game, except knight101 style! Of course it is different attacks and such). Each class will have its up's and down, but I liked how in pirate101 you were from on of the realms in the spiral, so I would like if it they brought that back. For magic, their will be a concept like pirate101, were we will have only a few schools, and they all change a small amount (Like how storm protected you, and gave you buffs). These schools would be (Would heal and are for Templars), (Uses attacks and deals damage over time, and are for Spellswords). There would be trainers for each schools. Knights would have a Bear from Avalon named Sir. Gavan. Templars would have a Cyclops from Aquila named Talus. Rogues would have a Crane Master from Mooshu named Wuhan Su. Barbarians would have a Wolf from Grizzlehiem named Yogsmar. Spellswords would have a Cat Illios from named Fram. Monks would have a Monkey from Monquista named Brother Juleo. The worlds in the game we would travel to are Avalon (Starting world), Illios ( A world we have heard before, and seen people from it, but never been their), Ligio (A world full of cold climates, mountains, and the people their are goats, yaks, birds, and more), Mooshu (A world that will keep coming back in every game), and Darmona ( A world that we have seen before, in a way. This world has been in spiral gates in Pirate101, it is a dark creepy world, full of undead, ruin towns, and more. This is the place were you will confront the dark knight (Also were he gets away!). I know it will be a long time before they make a new game, but I hope they use my idea.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Madison118523 on May 19, 2013 wrote:
I think that's a good idea, I think they should have like a Medieval101 or something like it.
yes, i would play medieval101 too~ the combat-style from pirate would be better-suited to something like that.

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
Lol I was about to suggest wizard101 from Harry Potter...
Can there be a Demigod101? I would actually love KI If they did...

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
I got a better idea! How about Dragon101? I dragons and would to think about playing as a dragon and it would be cool! You could build a den, find friends, and other dragon related stuff! Relpy if you think this is a good idea.

Monica 27
" The Dragon Wisperer"

Survivor
May 05, 2012
I think Wizard101 is the best game KI made yet.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Jack fire flame on Mar 27, 2013 wrote:
What about Ninja101?

Jack FireFlame
Level 29 Sorcerer
That is a brilliant idea!

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
Ninja101 would be super awesome! It could be like naruto and have Sharingans and stuff :D.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I disagree, we already have Wizard101 and Pirate101. We don't need more. I also disagree with the idea of Ninja101.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I beta-tested Pirates and, while I liked it well enough, I could never like it as much as I do Wizards. :)

Fairy101 sounds pretty cool... as long as they didn't all look like cookie-cutter Disney characters, I could get behind that idea. Medieval101 (I think someone mentioned this once before) would be pretty sweet, too.

-Dr. von Awesomestein the Undying, Esquire

Survivor
May 19, 2010
I believe there should be a ninja 101 game because in wizard 101 there are always sitings of ninja pigs. So mabye as you level up you recieve better equipment and skills. And you can by ninja pigs as pets or samuria cows. And you can have special elemental powers like and or light in other words. My final idea for it is to have weapons like nunshucks, samuria swords, throwing stars, and kamas.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
OK what if they combined all of these things and made a HUGE game called adventure 101

it would be so big it would take you several years to finish

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
What's next? Everything 101? Just leave it the way it is.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2010
yah that would be cool. mabey like a baby101 or a chef101 or babysitter101 or farmer101 or monster101 etc.

-Amber Rainbowtamber lvl 18

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
RavenLady777 on Mar 28, 2013 wrote:
I'd pass on the two animal versions, but would absolutely play Fairy101, If it was set up like Wizard and not Pirates. I do not like Pirate101 at all.
Yes, I feel the same... even though I don't like fairies I would at least try it. (Like i did with Pirate101, I stopped when it requires payment because I already do Wizard101)

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
I have come up with some ideas for if this was to happen.

Characters would kind of look like the sprite spell, but you can be different colors, of course.

A part of the storyline could be that the fairy warriors have gone to help the wizards, and YOU have been elected to train as a fairy warrior because they are running low on fighters back home!

There is an evil guy who is trying to use the fairies magic and combine it with his own so he can rule the spiral.

That's all I've got so far!

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
Fairy101 sounds awesome! I think that Ninja101 is cool, as well. I love both W101 and P101 I just like P101 a little more.

Alyssa Fairyheart
Level 80

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
Destiny Windgem on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
I have come up with some ideas for if this was to happen.

Characters would kind of look like the sprite spell, but you can be different colors, of course.

A part of the storyline could be that the fairy warriors have gone to help the wizards, and YOU have been elected to train as a fairy warrior because they are running low on fighters back home!

There is an evil guy who is trying to use the fairies magic and combine it with his own so he can rule the spiral.

That's all I've got so far!
yeah or the fairy spell and the evil guy could be malistiar striking back

dragonsteel50 lvl 37 "Master your deck and you master the game"