Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Noobs have finally done it

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
mat567010 wrote:
Thechaosmagician wrote:
DarkLordJordan wrote:
Yes, Celestia is a challenge. And here's an example of why the people who have EARNED the right to be there get annoyed with lower level wizards: I'm a level 58 Necromancer. I had a quest to obtain 3 items from enemies in the Science Center. I had fought 11 of them and only obtained 2 items - I counted. That's how quests in Celestia tend to work. At the end of a battle, when the 2 enemies I was facing had less than 100 health and I had around 400, I was about to cast Scarecrow and end the battle. A low level wizard jumped in, bringing in another enemy. My spell killed the two initial enemies, and then the new one promptly killed me the next round. The low level couldn't heal me and was immediately killed himself, so the whole battle was for nothing. If this were an isolated incident, no big deal. But it's happening WAY too much.

I have no problem with low level wizards going to Celestia to look around and satisfy their curiosity. I don't even mind them joining battles if they practice a little common courtesy. A few tips:

1) ASK before jumping into someone else's battle. Personally, I think that's just the right thing to do whether you're a level 7 or a level 57.

2) Do your best to take care of yourself - Don't expect the other wizard(s) to heal you. Sometimes it's all we can do to keep ourselves healed in a battle.

3) Never waste another wizard's trap on a small spell! Enemies in Celestia gain pips so fast that it's a lot more difficult to build a spell with traps and blades as you can in other areas. That's why it's a lot more annoying when they're wasted.

4) Also, please pay attention to any battle advice the higher level wizards give you. I know that sounds patronizing, but I learned a great deal from watching higher level wizards when I first started out.

I will say that some of the grands in Celestia are being pretty mean to lower level wizards without even giving them a chance. I've seen a lot of namecalling outside of battle, when the lower levels were just looking around. We can't expect them to be courteous to us if we don't set the right example ourselves. Those of us who are adult players, or even older kids, need to remember that the people we're being mean to may be younger kids. Would you want someone to be needlessly rude to your child, or your little brother or sister? A little common courtesy from all of us, regardless of level, would go a long way.

Tatiana Nightshade
Level 58 Necromancer

Please read and think upon this message which is 100% TRUE

that Grand masters are WAY too mean to lower level who are only curious of the new world.
i mean seriously
we were ALL beginners once and we all know how exciting it is for a new world to come out.
so grand master need to stop acting like such snobs and set a good example for the younger players.

Samuel Duskmancer-Level 60 Legendary Necromancer
Samuel Dragonsword- Level 60 Legendary Diviner
hey your wrong grand masters are not mean they only get anoyed thats why the complain
and any way loer players need to be pashient and level up to go to cl
why should they even go there when thire not ready?

that reason would probably:

1, a lot of grands talk about cl, so it makes the lower levels anxious.

2, just ignore them, ask them to go, whatever! just be nice. remember: "do unto others as others would do unto you." in other words, suck it up.

and 3, cl is awesome. when the test realm came out, i nearly peed my pants i was so excited, so they want to go a.s.a.p.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
Thechaosmagician wrote:
DarkLordJordan wrote:
Yes, Celestia is a challenge. And here's an example of why the people who have EARNED the right to be there get annoyed with lower level wizards: I'm a level 58 Necromancer. I had a quest to obtain 3 items from enemies in the Science Center. I had fought 11 of them and only obtained 2 items - I counted. That's how quests in Celestia tend to work. At the end of a battle, when the 2 enemies I was facing had less than 100 health and I had around 400, I was about to cast Scarecrow and end the battle. A low level wizard jumped in, bringing in another enemy. My spell killed the two initial enemies, and then the new one promptly killed me the next round. The low level couldn't heal me and was immediately killed himself, so the whole battle was for nothing. If this were an isolated incident, no big deal. But it's happening WAY too much.

I have no problem with low level wizards going to Celestia to look around and satisfy their curiosity. I don't even mind them joining battles if they practice a little common courtesy. A few tips:

1) ASK before jumping into someone else's battle. Personally, I think that's just the right thing to do whether you're a level 7 or a level 57.

2) Do your best to take care of yourself - Don't expect the other wizard(s) to heal you. Sometimes it's all we can do to keep ourselves healed in a battle.

3) Never waste another wizard's trap on a small spell! Enemies in Celestia gain pips so fast that it's a lot more difficult to build a spell with traps and blades as you can in other areas. That's why it's a lot more annoying when they're wasted.

4) Also, please pay attention to any battle advice the higher level wizards give you. I know that sounds patronizing, but I learned a great deal from watching higher level wizards when I first started out.

I will say that some of the grands in Celestia are being pretty mean to lower level wizards without even giving them a chance. I've seen a lot of namecalling outside of battle, when the lower levels were just looking around. We can't expect them to be courteous to us if we don't set the right example ourselves. Those of us who are adult players, or even older kids, need to remember that the people we're being mean to may be younger kids. Would you want someone to be needlessly rude to your child, or your little brother or sister? A little common courtesy from all of us, regardless of level, would go a long way.

Tatiana Nightshade
Level 58 Necromancer

Please read and think upon this message which is 100% TRUE

that Grand masters are WAY too mean to lower level who are only curious of the new world.
i mean seriously
we were ALL beginners once and we all know how exciting it is for a new world to come out.
so grand master need to stop acting like such snobs and set a good example for the younger players.

Samuel Duskmancer-Level 60 Legendary Necromancer
Samuel Dragonsword- Level 60 Legendary Diviner

I dont care that there curious they shouldnt be there!!!!!!!

oh, so youre perfect, you know everything, and you have never been curious? oh, thats right, yes you have been curious.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009

The word Noob is a derogotory term meant to belittle and insult, I believe it should be blocked from the chat as any other mean spirited word would be. It comes from the term Newbie, as you say, which is short for New Boy. Which was used in boarding schools and the military to say 'I can't be bothered to learn your name'. It shouldn't be used to refer to anyone, it is just mean.

Um, I think you go TOO deep into this word. NEW=NEWBIE=NEW PERSON!!!!
It should not be blocked, cause we would just find another way to say it. There is no point! I have read all of your posts, trust me I read every new one I see on this thread, and many of you have different opinions. A lot of you that do not agree with me are lower levels while probably level 30 and above (Most of them) agree with me. Well all of you lower levels will get to our level one day and then see how WE feel. I know you don't know, but I have an idea! In the tutorial Merle Ambrose HAS to explain the point of traps blades and all of that.

James Skull Wielder
~Legendary Necromancer~

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
maxitola2009 wrote:
dream2dust wrote:
hunteray09 wrote:
Well yeah. Noobs have finally taken over the spiral. Wearing gear that is not for their sort of level, messing up things like wasting feints in higher worlds, and have just been plain annoying. I know many grands and legendarys agree with me while some people will try to fight back. Well don't beacause you are probably a low level wizard and don't know what you do to us that make us mad! Really though there SHOULD and HAVE to be a level limit. There are noobs all over showing off their celestian badges, gear, pets, etc. I am plain tired of it! They think they are awesome! One person even thinks it's unfair that us higher levels have the ability to go to celestia! He hates the moon school cause they use it in pvp and he can't! We have GAINED this. So stop saying it is "unfair" cause it is fair! Plz KI make level arrangements to worlds and gear PLZ!

I do believe this is one of the most immature post I've read on here. REAL people pay with REAL money to buy crowns to obtain the Celestian pets and mounts that they get from the crowns-shop which is available to ALL players; not just the legendary wizards. I think a lot of the upper levels have gotten extremely territorial over the new world, and have forgotten that they too used to be a curious "noob" at one point in time. I've personally haven't had any problems with any initiates, adepts, or magus wizards joining battles, but I do have a problem with high-levels acting smug to the curious wizards who just want to see Celestia. Also, I have yet to see anyone with badges or gear from Celestia who were not level 48 or higher.

-Jessica SkullSlinger
Legendary Necromancer

Incorrect. While we all were once noobs, who ever said we were all curious? When I first started playing, I didn't go to high level worlds I couldn't reach, and I always did some side quests so that when I earned my way to the higher worlds I could be of help to people. I also tried to listen to better or more experienced people when they told me to do something. Now, take a person that is the exact opposite of me, and you have what we grands and legendaries are complaining about. I understand your grief, but you're taking this post the wrong way, because we are not territorial.

THANK YOU! You are all taking this post the wrong way! I don't HATE noobs or wish they couldn't play cause we were all once a noob. I think this battle has gotten out of hand though....

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:
maxitola2009 wrote:
dream2dust wrote:
hunteray09 wrote:
Well yeah. Noobs have finally taken over the spiral. Wearing gear that is not for their sort of level, messing up things like wasting feints in higher worlds, and have just been plain annoying. I know many grands and legendarys agree with me while some people will try to fight back. Well don't beacause you are probably a low level wizard and don't know what you do to us that make us mad! Really though there SHOULD and HAVE to be a level limit. There are noobs all over showing off their celestian badges, gear, pets, etc. I am plain tired of it! They think they are awesome! One person even thinks it's unfair that us higher levels have the ability to go to celestia! He hates the moon school cause they use it in pvp and he can't! We have GAINED this. So stop saying it is "unfair" cause it is fair! Plz KI make level arrangements to worlds and gear PLZ!

I do believe this is one of the most immature post I've read on here. REAL people pay with REAL money to buy crowns to obtain the Celestian pets and mounts that they get from the crowns-shop which is available to ALL players; not just the legendary wizards. I think a lot of the upper levels have gotten extremely territorial over the new world, and have forgotten that they too used to be a curious "noob" at one point in time. I've personally haven't had any problems with any initiates, adepts, or magus wizards joining battles, but I do have a problem with high-levels acting smug to the curious wizards who just want to see Celestia. Also, I have yet to see anyone with badges or gear from Celestia who were not level 48 or higher.

-Jessica SkullSlinger
Legendary Necromancer

Incorrect. While we all were once noobs, who ever said we were all curious? When I first started playing, I didn't go to high level worlds I couldn't reach, and I always did some side quests so that when I earned my way to the higher worlds I could be of help to people. I also tried to listen to better or more experienced people when they told me to do something. Now, take a person that is the exact opposite of me, and you have what we grands and legendaries are complaining about. I understand your grief, but you're taking this post the wrong way, because we are not territorial.

THANK YOU! You are all taking this post the wrong way! I don't HATE noobs or wish they couldn't play cause we were all once a noob. I think this battle has gotten out of hand though....
agreed beacuse we can't finnish it beause we yell at each other
i know low level stared it
and i know ALL of us want to end it and i think i know how to make it stop
( i said this once ) train them

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
Firefan02 wrote:
You can't equip/wear gear if you are not the appropriate level.

I really wish people would stop using "noob" it is rude. Every single one of us started at level one. Many things people complain about are PLAYER behavior issues. A rude, inconsiderate player is just that. Give me their wiz and it will be nice.

Megan

I know right! It's like they're yelling at they're past selves!
Sarah Moonglade 50 storm :x

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009

You were once there level, too! So, quit complaining! YOUR acting like the noob!
~~ Sarah Moonglade 50 Storm Those who complain will be alone forever. ~~

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
nutsop wrote:

You were once there level, too! So, quit complaining! YOUR acting like the noob!

I am not lonely at all. I have a great family and tons of great friends. We all complain about things so don't act like you have never. that is just calling yourself lonely.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
nutsop wrote:

He never said that low levels were noobs, he said that low levels who enter higher leveled worlds were the noobs.

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
Well, i'm not sure what to say, because there are two sides to this conflict. First of all, there are some VERY rude "noobs" that purposely annoy you, and then there are the sweet, curious kind that just want to help, and have no paticular knowledge of what they are doing. I know the many people think that it is not wise, even me, to go to a world such as Celestia when you are, as for example, level 10. However, the new students are very curious, and they want to see what new magic awaits, perhaps it excites them as it interests me!
I have a possible reason why new students want to show off some powerful or rare things, such as pets, cool looking robes, and things they have bought from farming in dangerous worlds. Whoever or whatever started this "noob" business, or the dishonor of the new students because they are weak and unable to do much with their power, it may have effected them to try to make themselves look better. I truly hope that people will stop making fun of their fellow students, because in order to level up, you sometimes need friends, and when this novice has no friends because he/she is a noob, it becomes harder to level up.
I'm sorry if somebody has already posted something similiar to this, but i didnt read the whole topic because it seemed very long.
-Luna0616, Mary Ravengem, Balance, Death, Sun, Star, lvl 56.

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:
DouDou123 wrote:
You know how many ppl like you always say that? And we will fight back! Just becuase your Grand or Legendary doesn't mean your the "King of the World" either. Its descrimination and rude. You started off as a low level wizard. You are just starting something that should've stayed sealed. According to the Gittysbhurg address, "All Men Are Created Equal". And thats NO difference i repeat NO difference in a game. It does not matter wat kind of person you are. I agree it might be annoying but your putting it in a state like your throwing a tantrum! You don't need to be harsh! This game is supposed to by Fun Excting and yes filled with Nice People. And how do you know how low levels feel like? How do you know they just want to wear a Celetia Badge for pride and not to show off? You know what? Almost all high level wizards are the same. Most of you are never nice to lower level wizards. It's wrong and mean. I just can't stand it. And any wizard with enough crownz can by a Celetia pet in the Crown Shop! THe Sea Dragon, Spiny fish! I just don't understand why high levels have to be like this. *shakes head* :? :? :?

It seems you did not read my new post on this topic. IT IS OK TO EXPLORE. I don't care. Most of you are nice. But there are some pretty rotten ones that ruin my day and I take it out on all lower levels. ( I shouldn't. ) Yes buy crown items and all of that you guys are getting the wrong idea! Some people do not know how to fight or are just plain annoying! Some are immature like saying things that I will not repeat. Also we have two other problems: Battling and plain jealousy. Ok for battling there are rank 9 and 10. A new person joins it brings another and they can't help and end up dying or fleeing! They waste traps, feints and all of that! Then they jealousy. Someone on the message boards said it was not fair we were in celestia and he wasn't. We GAINED this! We worked so hard for it and to have someone say they should make it for all levels?!?! He also said they should take out the moon school cause he was not a high enough level and could not have it. IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU! You want to go to cl? Then get there with quests! Port to a friend and explore. I am fine with that! But plz do not joon battles!

James skull wielder
legendary necromancer
~Death is the future life is the past~

This is what I've been trying to get through my brother's head. It's not all about you. He is level 25 (in Pyramid of the Sun) and just waits for his friends to come online and take him to Celestia. He actually got there once, in the Floating Land. The friend he teleported to removed him, as he was extremely annoying, and ruined their traps. He now has his location marked in the Celestia Base Camp. He goes there all the time and gets into lots of battles. He thinks Celestia shouldn't have to be gained access to and everyone should have it. When I question him about how Novices will beat Rank 9's he says: Legendaries will help. When I ask him how they will beat any bosses he says Legendaries will help. I think it's just about time that he learned that Legendaries are actual people, not minions that can be summoned whenever someone wants them. Anyway, back on topic. I agree with both of you on this. I am fine with people exploring Celestia. i am fine with them getting into battles, as long as they ask first and don't waste traps. The part that bugs me is when they ruin traps and act like they are amazing strategists just because they teleported to their friends and "helped" them defeat a few monsters. I have seen people in the Base Camp yelling "Who wants help with _____?!" when they are level 14 or so. And it is possible to go through the game without teleporting to worlds ahead of where you are at. No quest in the game requires you to go to a place you haven't gained access to, or are extremely close to gaining access to.

Alex Dragonbreaker Legendary Storm

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
nutsop wrote:

He never said that low levels were noobs, he said that low levels who enter higher leveled worlds were the noobs.

Exactly, they are the most annoying inconsiderate ppl in the game. They ruin traps on weak spells and just wont leave!

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
mina5182 wrote:
Firefan02 wrote:

I really wish people would stop using "noob" it is rude. Every single one of us started at level one. Many things people complain about are PLAYER behavior issues. A rude, inconsiderate player is just that. Give me their wiz and it will be nice.

Megan

I agree with you Megan it is rude to call ppl noobs :)
yea it is rude but they are noobs too just say you were a noob

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
hold on what if you were low on health and your only life friend was like level 20 heres how it would go
guy in cl: hey i need to be healed and fast!

20 life:sry i cant go in cl non grands were banned

guy in cl:oh great i was owned

20 life: not my fault

guy in cl:noob

20 life: if i was there you wouldent be calling me noob

guy in cl: ill do it next time noob

*23484848 trys later*
guy in cl:ugh

20 life:how did it go?

guy in cl:i got owned :(

see my point

also what would be the point in subcribing if you could not go to other worlds

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I am almost always game to help a low level character, but they being in high leveled areas is truly annoying. Since I do not want to turn off port, I have resorted to the practice of only friending level 45+ wizards who I have actually observed in combat. Unfortunately, other low leveled characters must suffer from the actions of their poorly behaved ilk.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 57 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 51 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 58 Ice

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
Cinder234 wrote:
The only low lvls i appreciate in celestia are the ones who know what they are doing. :?

you have a point there, Cinder234. i would hate it if someone just jumped in and didnt know what to do and ruined everything and got rewards they dont deserve. but i would somewhat welcome a lower level ( note that i didnt say noob, cause noob means you are NEW to something, someone could have a grand and lower levels, like me) if they knew how to fight. although i really dont like the idea of a lower level getting rewards ahead of their level. it feels like they're just free-loading off of higher levels. lower levels in a fight, who know what to do, could be a real lifesaver. they could heal you if they're life or have sacrifice. or you could flee, heal, then port back to them.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
DouDou123 wrote:
You know how many ppl like you always say that? And we will fight back! Just becuase your Grand or Legendary doesn't mean your the "King of the World" either. Its descrimination and rude. You started off as a low level wizard. You are just starting something that should've stayed sealed. According to the Gittysbhurg address, "All Men Are Created Equal". And thats NO difference i repeat NO difference in a game. It does not matter wat kind of person you are. I agree it might be annoying but your putting it in a state like your throwing a tantrum! You don't need to be harsh! This game is supposed to by Fun Excting and yes filled with Nice People. And how do you know how low levels feel like? How do you know they just want to wear a Celetia Badge for pride and not to show off? You know what? Almost all high level wizards are the same. Most of you are never nice to lower level wizards. It's wrong and mean. I just can't stand it. And any wizard with enough crownz can by a Celetia pet in the Crown Shop! THe Sea Dragon, Spiny fish! I just don't understand why high levels have to be like this. *shakes head* :? :? :?

i feel your pain dude. grands and legends who act like that are just spoiled brats who feel the world should go the way they want it too. by the way, you spelled Gettysburg wrong, xD

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
Akiyamakun wrote:
Dizzywood55 wrote:
OMG. I FOR SOME REASON NEVER GET ANNOYED BY NOOBS :O. I let my brother come who's level 28 or 29, but I'm wondering if that counts as "annoying noob"? Also, my sister is Marleybone, level 32 also comes. Does that count? But, still, noobs in Celestia?! -_-
I'm gonna go nuts knowing that noobs are thinking "OMG, I have Celestian gear, now the grandmaster and legendaries wanna be my friend! :D " And then we get annoyed having noobs being all like "PLZ BE MY FRIEND!" I seriously wish wizard101 would have certain levels in certain worlds. AT LEAST NOT PPL LEVEL 1-10 IN MOOSHU OR HIGHER! "sigh"

Austin Flame : Grandmaster Necromancer

in this game, noobiness is not decided by level. I am deeply sorry all you menu chatters out there, and some of you are actually not bad, but... in this game, the definition of noob is someone who doesn't have normal chat, and doesnt know what to do. you know who i mean: the level 1-10s that only use rank 1 spells.

the word "noob" means that someone is new to something. they have never experienced something before. NOT that they're dumb, stupid, or doesnt have a "normal" chat. at least that's one of my definitions for it. the other means you are snobbish, rude, and you're immature little brats,which most grands seem to be. having text or open chat is normal for us, sure, but to non-chatters out there, their way of communicating is normal for them, so who's to say what's normal and what isnt?

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
IvoryJade wrote:
Just for the record, it's just as unfair to us GMs to say that we are all mean to the newer players as it is for us GMs to complain about the "noobs".
I try not to be mean to "noobs". I help them if they ask. I friend them if I like their attitude, and I unfriend them if I start feeling used. I have several GMs and a couple Legendaries who have the same mindset as I do. I do abject, however, to "noobs" friending us and then using us to level up, when we had nobody to do that for us...the only exception I have to that personally is when a friend asked me for help in Krokotopia and I went and l leveled up faster than I should have. Which I paid for in Dragonspyre and got my character stuck. Let me tell you, that was a nightmare. She's still stuck.
I just wish people could show respect for each other here. I have no objection to "noobs" sightseeing. I think a simple quest like we get for Grizzleheim might solve that problem, as another person posted earlier. If you are a "noob" (which I think the better description of a noob would be more like a pesky kid sibling that's underfoot) try to respect the more advanced players. Ask before you port, and ask before you jump into a battle, and stay if you do port into a battle. If you can't use these simple guidelines, at least apologize to the GM that you're causing problems for!

you said it all. those are my thoughts too! at least most of them anyway.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
pattimae wrote:
Well I am not a noob but have defended their right if they pay to go anywhere they are able to. I say it is a lot of work to get to Celestia and agree that people whether a high or low level are annoying at times.
I tend to ignore what people think and do my own thing. But Celestia is a world in which a lower level should not want to be in anyway. If a person is a good player it really makes no difference what level they are. Being a higher level does not make you a better player so it stands to reason that being a lower level does not make you a bad player. It isn't the level it is the player!
hunteray09 wrote:

you said it all too the guy who quoted the NOOB who started this post! i only have one grand, one magus, the rest below level 25 (i think). i actually WORK for the money to get subscriptions and seeing as this is supposed to be a game where people have the right to go anywhere in the game, we deserve to go where ever we please, so long as the sub lasts. or if you bought an area.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
Igloogirl3 wrote:
Firefan02 wrote:

He is referring to the clothes sold by the lady next to Zeke.

those clothes are also sold in the bazaar. anyone, no matter what the level, who had the money to pay for it can wear it. so what if they look like someone who really can go to CL or some other world when they want? its just clothes.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
luna0616 wrote:
Well, i'm not sure what to say, because there are two sides to this conflict. First of all, there are some VERY rude "noobs" that purposely annoy you, and then there are the sweet, curious kind that just want to help, and have no paticular knowledge of what they are doing. I know the many people think that it is not wise, even me, to go to a world such as Celestia when you are, as for example, level 10. However, the new students are very curious, and they want to see what new magic awaits, perhaps it excites them as it interests me!
I have a possible reason why new students want to show off some powerful or rare things, such as pets, cool looking robes, and things they have bought from farming in dangerous worlds. Whoever or whatever started this "noob" business, or the dishonor of the new students because they are weak and unable to do much with their power, it may have effected them to try to make themselves look better. I truly hope that people will stop making fun of their fellow students, because in order to level up, you sometimes need friends, and when this novice has no friends because he/she is a noob, it becomes harder to level up.
I'm sorry if somebody has already posted something similiar to this, but i didnt read the whole topic because it seemed very long.
-Luna0616, Mary Ravengem, Balance, Death, Sun, Star, lvl 56.

i have said this before but i will say it again. you said it! i agree with what you said.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
milo10000 wrote:
hunteray09 wrote:
DouDou123 wrote:

It seems you did not read my new post on this topic. IT IS OK TO EXPLORE. I don't care. Most of you are nice. But there are some pretty rotten ones that ruin my day and I take it out on all lower levels. ( I shouldn't. ) Yes buy crown items and all of that you guys are getting the wrong idea! Some people do not know how to fight or are just plain annoying! Some are immature like saying things that I will not repeat. Also we have two other problems: Battling and plain jealousy. Ok for battling there are rank 9 and 10. A new person joins it brings another and they can't help and end up dying or fleeing! They waste traps, feints and all of that! Then they jealousy. Someone on the message boards said it was not fair we were in celestia and he wasn't. We GAINED this! We worked so hard for it and to have someone say they should make it for all levels?!?! He also said they should take out the moon school cause he was not a high enough level and could not have it. IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU! You want to go to cl? Then get there with quests! Port to a friend and explore. I am fine with that! But plz do not joon battles!

James skull wielder
legendary necromancer
~Death is the future life is the past~

This is what I've been trying to get through my brother's head. It's not all about you. He is level 25 (in Pyramid of the Sun) and just waits for his friends to come online and take him to Celestia. He actually got there once, in the Floating Land. The friend he teleported to removed him, as he was extremely annoying, and ruined their traps. He now has his location marked in the Celestia Base Camp. He goes there all the time and gets into lots of battles. He thinks Celestia shouldn't have to be gained access to and everyone should have it. When I question him about how Novices will beat Rank 9's he says: Legendaries will help. When I ask him how they will beat any bosses he says Legendaries will help. I think it's just about time that he learned that Legendaries are actual people, not minions that can be summoned whenever someone wants them. Anyway, back on topic. I agree with both of you on this. I am fine with people exploring Celestia. i am fine with them getting into battles, as long as they ask first and don't waste traps. The part that bugs me is when they ruin traps and act like they are amazing strategists just because they teleported to their friends and "helped" them defeat a few monsters. I have seen people in the Base Camp yelling "Who wants help with _____?!" when they are level 14 or so. And it is possible to go through the game without teleporting to worlds ahead of where you are at. No quest in the game requires you to go to a place you haven't gained access to, or are extremely close to gaining access to.

Alex Dragonbreaker Legendary Storm

wow your bro is really annoying. your right, legends and grands arent just minions to just be summoned up whenever he wants. take heed of this, lower levels who act like this.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
I agree with the people who believe that noobs shouldn't be able to go to the high worlds. I'm a level 52 Death Grandmaster and i have experienced this stuff. They are really annoying trying to show of everything thing have barely managed to get from all of the worlds higher then they can go to. In the commons they beg people that in exchange for taking them to Celestia or another world, that they will give free mounts and stuff like that. It's super annoying. I believe that a way to help is that KingsIsle Entertainment (the people who makes this game) should make they worlds basically have a lock. The people can buy they world but cant go there until they have finished the world before that one. That way us grands and legends don't have to worry about being pestered to take the younger people to the worlds. I hope the people agree with me cause we are gonna need a lot of people to make KingsIsle Entertainment fix this problem.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
hunteray09 wrote:

I have an idea. In the tutorial Merle Ambrose will explain the idea of traps and blades and all of that. There can also yes, be a level arrangement but not in the way you think. Like level 20 they can go to cl if they port. level 10 they can go to dragonspyre or something k? Problem fixed?

i have a solution for this NOOB and for anyone else who thinks like him. why dont you guys just make a novice level wizard. no non stat gear, no pets, and no house/dorm decoration items. and when you get called NOOB by the very grandmasters and legendaries you were, dont say that you have a grand or legend. you'd understand how the rest of us feel then. who agrees with me?