Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why dont they have a hair salon in Marleybone?????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I agree, I'm tired of my long hair that is completely non existent in real life. Of course I know it's a bunch of pixels and any physical appearance means nothing at the end of the day, but I do like to have some freedom with my character. A lot of people have been saying how this will do nothing to help the game, and you know, you're right. It doesn't help anything. But the Transformations don't either and we don't seem to have a problem in that field....

Survivor
Jul 15, 2011
I agree! I think it would be cool to be able to change your hair color. But it would have to come at a cost, crowns or gold.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Yes, yes yes. This has bee posted at least a dozen times. KI doesn't seem too intent on developing it. At least not right now.

I guess there's a lesson here... be careful how you create your wizard 'cause you're kind of stuck with how they look. :)

Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
That is a good idea. maybe even different hairstyles and facial features could be added to the game. We could change either at will according to how we feel at the moment or just too be able to do something different.

Could more names be added to the list to choose from also. We know you guys are particular of certain words being put together. It could be held as a contest and you guys get to pick those you like at your discretion.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
It could be an addition to the dye shop. Please KI do this because I realy want to change my looks :)

Defender
Sep 29, 2010
I'm sure if KI made changing your hair style/color cost crowns, I'm sure they would do it, I would certainly pay to have my hair style changed.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
plz make it happne ki i dont like my ugly hire

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
I'm so sick of my pony tail. Having the same hair style for 3 years makes you SICK OF IT! We need it so badly, we could pay gold or crowns for it, I don't care I just want it! They could put it in the dye shop and rename the dye shop "touch ups" or something, that be cool. The End-

Explorer
Dec 25, 2010
Oh I agree. I want new features. I'd even pay for it with crowns if it was cool enough. Maybe black with purple streaks in it?

Or new faces! Oh I so support this!

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I so agree. On my other account, I have a pink ponytail. I now wanna change to black long hair. They should also have A name and school change.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Oh I also think it should be 500 gold each.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
school change? naver happne 1 abuse 2 take all spells and change 3 have all spells so am sorry no :?

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Hello, people like me want to change their hair, on my ice wizard i failed my hair. I think in the dye shop we should be allowed to change ONLY our hair. I do not see anything wrong with that. Anyone agree or disagree?

Jessica Sparklegem lvl 70 ice
Jasmine Fireblade lvl 70 fire

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Here is the problem. Hair is linked to your wizard as much as your beginner robes. If you don't like it wear a hood. Greyrose would say the same.
At least you have interchangeable equipment! I say we need wigs thou. wigs we can stitch. The wigs come in 4 hairstyles and 7 colors.

Best!
Valdus Darkcaster

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
hair salons in which you can change your hair color and style

Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
Great idea and i totally agree with it.I have even had a crowd surrond me and a friend when we started talking about if they had a place to change your hair dye shop.Everyone would love it,Even the noobs (and i meen this in the nice way)! so plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz PLZ kingsisle plz put in a hair saloon or a part in the dye shop for hair shape and colors plz!

From,Corwin Trollleaf,Grandmaster life wizard

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
Hello Wizard101, my name is Lucas SwiftStone and I would like to suggest a great idea. A Wizard101 hair salon! I know many players, including my friends who really don't like their hair style for their character or their hair color. Well I would like to help fix that. You could open a hair salon in the Shopping District and let wizards dye their hair a different color and change the hair style and looks. If you could please consider this and reply back to me, that would be wonderful.
Thank you! :D
Lucas SwiftStone
Transcended Storm Wizard

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
This has been suggested a number of times. I REALLY hope KI decides to do this eventually

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Tons of times this forum goes up... No times has it worked. If ya dislike your hair then put a hood on.

Now we should be able to have wigs that we stitch with anything. Less choices for wigs though... LOL

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Really, why did you choose that hair style if you don't like it? That is what I never understand about this idea.

This idea will likely not happen because your face helps identify you. How? Let's say that you have two friends named Blake. They are both level 80's and are of the fire school. If they both put on the same clothes, the only way to tell them apart would be to look at their facial features. If you added a shop that allows you to change your hair and/or face, the two could change their faces to the same thing. Then how could you tell them apart?

While I realize that your post only asks for the ability to change your hair, that will only make the forum flooded with threads saying "We can change our hair, why not our faces?"

Survivor
Oct 05, 2008
i think this is a great idea i have pink hair (it was my favorite color at the time) and i hate how it looks. i also hate the styles i always use the long straight hair there should be new hair styles to try. :D that would be so cool but you can't get them at the starting window. so there only available to wizards who can afford them

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011