Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why dont they have a hair salon in Marleybone?????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
23
Yea i have a level 80 storm who doesn't look so hot.. so i made a noob guy with good looks, got him to warlord at lvl 16, and it's just chill time now. I still use my storm for farming for money for my noob guy but other than that i don't use him.

Explorer
May 25, 2009
90
I SO agree with you here. But this has been posted quite a bit, as RavenLady said. Unless like, hundreds of people agree, thousands even, maybe. But its a very low chance of this happening.

Illuminator
Feb 25, 2009
1485
RavenLady is right. Here is a link for the Headmaster's Announcements. This topic can be found there by Prospector Zeke. You may also find other useful information there as well.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/listTopics/game/1

Survivor
Jun 15, 2011
36
Yes! This would be awesome, especially if they were to add new faces and hair styles! I thought the Pirate101 ones looked cool too.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
22
It's not fair that you can't change your eyes and hair whenever you want. Sometimes people don't like the eyes and hair they pick, and they put allot of effort into their character. For example: I do not like the eyes and hair i picked on my character, but my character is a level 70. That isn't fair at all!
There shouldn't be a filter and open chat. Everyone should just automatically be able to type whatever they want (Except for bad words!). Please! Please! Please do my ideas! They will give many more players!

Survivor
May 28, 2012
1
I would also love to change my wizard's eyes,hair and mouth. I am tired of the features I picked at the beginning of the game. Now that I am level 90 I am tired of them but got to much invested in this wizard to delete it.

Adherent
Feb 07, 2011
2915
sorry, but ki has stated on many occasions that the ability to change our looks will not happen.

that said, i feel the same way about my life wiz (who is level 48). the green hair seemed like a good idea at the time, though i hate it now... because i've put too much time and effort in to delete her, i've accepted that i will spend the rest of our time together finding hats that cover up her hideous mop.



as for the chat, i disagree with you.

i am over 18 and have open chat on both accounts, but this is a family game: it needs to be safe for everyone, including families with little kids. i don't have children, but many of my in-game friends do, and i'm more than willing to pay for the privilege if it means keeping the spiral safe for little wizards.

the tiered chat system is fine as it is, and i don't see ki changing that, either.

-von

Squire
Jul 18, 2010
568
I wish i could change my death wizard's hair to the long hair down...... I would love this feature soooooo much It could be probably something around 2000-5000 gold. I want to have open chat like that too, but the gift card pets get me everytime with those spells

Defender
May 03, 2009
153
Yeah! I have a death student and she has purple eyes and purple hair, but now that I am Promethean I'd like my character's looks to be like a death student's.

Scarlet Hawk
Promethean Necromancer

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
22
TwistR24 on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
I would also love to change my wizard's eyes,hair and mouth. I am tired of the features I picked at the beginning of the game. Now that I am level 90 I am tired of them but got to much invested in this wizard to delete it.
Thanks. Share this idea with your friends! Share it with everyone on wizard101 by just shouting it out also! Please!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4930
Dr Von on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
sorry, but ki has stated on many occasions that the ability to change our looks will not happen.

that said, i feel the same way about my life wiz (who is level 48). the green hair seemed like a good idea at the time, though i hate it now... because i've put too much time and effort in to delete her, i've accepted that i will spend the rest of our time together finding hats that cover up her hideous mop.



as for the chat, i disagree with you.

i am over 18 and have open chat on both accounts, but this is a family game: it needs to be safe for everyone, including families with little kids. i don't have children, but many of my in-game friends do, and i'm more than willing to pay for the privilege if it means keeping the spiral safe for little wizards.

the tiered chat system is fine as it is, and i don't see ki changing that, either.

-von
Agreed!
(And yes, KI has stated over and over that there will be no changes to our faces. I'm still hopeful on hair. )

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
3
I really like this idea, even if it takes them a while to do updates to where we can change hair and face. I think it's well worth the wait. I'd definitely be willing to stop playing for a week, or a month if they could change it. If they do they should make a hair cut place in wizard city. Also, another idea I have is I think it would be cool if we could have like book bags and purses and stuff to carry around. We're going to a wizard school after all! Where do we keep out text books? They should be able to do stuff like give us extra storage room in our back pack. Or if we could carry around shields that you can buy in the crowns shop that gives us some extra resist points. I don't mean to ramble on but I also have a good idea for a mount. How we have seraph wings and fairy wings, it would be cool for underwater place for us to be able to grow like a mermaid tail. Please use these ideas, thanks!

Armiger
May 10, 2010
2081
Dr Von on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
sorry, but ki has stated on many occasions that the ability to change our looks will not happen.

that said, i feel the same way about my life wiz (who is level 48). the green hair seemed like a good idea at the time, though i hate it now... because i've put too much time and effort in to delete her, i've accepted that i will spend the rest of our time together finding hats that cover up her hideous mop.



as for the chat, i disagree with you.

i am over 18 and have open chat on both accounts, but this is a family game: it needs to be safe for everyone, including families with little kids. i don't have children, but many of my in-game friends do, and i'm more than willing to pay for the privilege if it means keeping the spiral safe for little wizards.

the tiered chat system is fine as it is, and i don't see ki changing that, either.

-von
Actually VonAwesome, you should get your facts straight!

KI has said they are going to think about the ability to change our looks, however, the ability to change our names will never be considered.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
22
Scarlet Hawk on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
Yeah! I have a death student and she has purple eyes and purple hair, but now that I am Promethean I'd like my character's looks to be like a death student's.

Scarlet Hawk
Promethean Necromancer
Thanks! Please share this with friends and give shout-outs! We will all make Wizard101 more fun and enjoyable together!

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
22
Stormgem307 on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
I wish i could change my death wizard's hair to the long hair down...... I would love this feature soooooo much It could be probably something around 2000-5000 gold. I want to have open chat like that too, but the gift card pets get me everytime with those spells
Thanks! Please share with friends and give shout-outs! We will all make Wizard101 a better place together! By the way that's not a bad idea with the gold.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
22
Dr Von on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
sorry, but ki has stated on many occasions that the ability to change our looks will not happen.

that said, i feel the same way about my life wiz (who is level 48). the green hair seemed like a good idea at the time, though i hate it now... because i've put too much time and effort in to delete her, i've accepted that i will spend the rest of our time together finding hats that cover up her hideous mop.



as for the chat, i disagree with you.

i am over 18 and have open chat on both accounts, but this is a family game: it needs to be safe for everyone, including families with little kids. i don't have children, but many of my in-game friends do, and i'm more than willing to pay for the privilege if it means keeping the spiral safe for little wizards.

the tiered chat system is fine as it is, and i don't see ki changing that, either.

-von
Thanks! Please share with friends and give shout-outs! We will make Wizard101 more fun and enjoyable together! By the way it's okay.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
12
I have invested to much time to delete my level 70 wizard. I believe that if wizard101 adopted this idea then, they will gain more players and get the players they lost because of this issue back again. I always have to find hoods to cover my hair that I chose and now regret it. I also wear the hood in attempt to cover my eyes. It would be more fun if we could customize our character anytime we wanted.

For the chatting aspect of the game, I believe that all players should get the 18 plus chat. I think this because in games like Club Penguin and Animal Jam, you are allowed to say everything including funny faces like: O.o and :3. In these games they filter out bad words and ban you are a day or so. I don't think a player should ever get banned forever. This would also encourage people to play the game and get people back that quit because of this problem. I think if wizard101 accepted this idea then they would make more money from people getting membership. :)

Wizard101 this is a very good idea and you should defiantly put this into the game.

From,

Katie DarkBlade :3

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
9
I think it would be cool if Wizard City had a "Salon" or something like that so you could change your character's hair and eyes! I wish they had more hair styles because the hair and eyes aren't very pretty.... Also wouldn't it be cool if your wizard could have a job somewhere and "Work" and earn gold? I don't know if these are the best ideas but.... Anyone have any ideas

Elizabeth Willowshade
Ice Wizard

Survivor
Dec 08, 2011
15
puppers3000 on Mar 31, 2013 wrote:
I think it would be cool if Wizard City had a "Salon" or something like that so you could change your character's hair and eyes! I wish they had more hair styles because the hair and eyes aren't very pretty.... Also wouldn't it be cool if your wizard could have a job somewhere and "Work" and earn gold? I don't know if these are the best ideas but.... Anyone have any ideas

Elizabeth Willowshade
Ice Wizard
I agree with you that there should be a Wizard City Salon! They could add it into the Shopping District into one of the unused buildings. And there should be a larger variety of eyes and hair.
It's so unfair that we're not allowed to edit their looks afterwards! It's totally unfair, and I don't see any good reason behind it.
And if we aren't aloud to change their features, then we should at least be able to edit their hair! In real life people change their hairdo and hair color, so why can't our wizards?
We should be able to edit our wizards eyes and hair!

Though, happurp, I don't agree with the no-filtered chat. I've seen people be mean without the open chat, and I'm sure it'd be worse without a filter on chating.

-Kaitlyn Shadowshade, Ice wizard

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
22
puppers3000 on Mar 31, 2013 wrote:
I think it would be cool if Wizard City had a "Salon" or something like that so you could change your character's hair and eyes! I wish they had more hair styles because the hair and eyes aren't very pretty.... Also wouldn't it be cool if your wizard could have a job somewhere and "Work" and earn gold? I don't know if these are the best ideas but.... Anyone have any ideas

Elizabeth Willowshade
Ice Wizard
Thanks! Please share with friends and give shout-outs! By thew way that isn't a bad idea!

Survivor
Aug 08, 2012
13
KrisKris333 on Mar 29, 2013 wrote:
It's not fair that you can't change your eyes and hair whenever you want. Sometimes people don't like the eyes and hair they pick, and they put allot of effort into their character. For example: I do not like the eyes and hair i picked on my character, but my character is a level 70. That isn't fair at all!
There shouldn't be a filter and open chat. Everyone should just automatically be able to type whatever they want (Except for bad words!). Please! Please! Please do my ideas! They will give many more players!
I agree with you completely, I think people should have the option to change the hair and eyes of their character. I think that many people didn't realize that when they made their character, the looks would stay forever. Many of my friends in real life didn't know that the hair color they made when they first created their wizard, would stay like that throughout the game.Some people also get bored of the way their characters look, and would like to change it. I think this is a very good idea and I hope Kingsisle does it .

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
22
mia7745 on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
I agree with you completely, I think people should have the option to change the hair and eyes of their character. I think that many people didn't realize that when they made their character, the looks would stay forever. Many of my friends in real life didn't know that the hair color they made when they first created their wizard, would stay like that throughout the game.Some people also get bored of the way their characters look, and would like to change it. I think this is a very good idea and I hope Kingsisle does it .
Thanks! Please share with friends and give shout-outs!

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
56
My wizard is female with a long brown ponytail hairstyle and for years I have wanted to change it to loose, long black hair. I was thinking that it would be awesome if KI created some kind of "hair-switcher" elixir in the crown shop or open a hair salon. Of course, both of those would cost crowns. (Hopefully gold!!! :P) I am totally happy with my own, but there could be a face changer, too. Does anybody else have a tragic backstory (heehee) or just like the idea?

Marissa BattleFlame
Adept Theurgist

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
6
Can we get a like hair place in the shopping district? I have a lot of friends that agree with me cause i hate the hair i chose.

Administrator