Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why dont they have a hair salon in Marleybone?????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
26
I totally agree!!! I've always wondered if I could change my hairstyle becuase I don't really don't like the color of my hair. Or the style. And if KI does do this, I think they should make the price reasonable, like 500 gold to change the style, and 500 gold to change the color. Or something like that. Please, KI, please do this because everyone has been wanting it!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,

Paige Rainbowleaf lvl 35 Life Wizard

A+ Student
Feb 25, 2009
1527
This has come up several times in the past. It is not going to happen. The only option you have to change the hair style is to create a new wizard.

Professor Greyrose has commented on some of the posts in this matter and will tell you the same thing. Once your wizard is created, that is what is stored in the data servers, and also on your computer.

The only things that are changable is the items you place on your wizards. Even this is stored in the servers but has been allowed for by the developers. In the event an item is lost, they are able to track it through your account.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
36
I think this is a great idea because when I first started off I was like well I like red hair so I will give my ICE wizard red hair. But now having almost beat that character I realized that I want to make a family of girl wizards and I want there hair to be based of their school but now I'm going to have that with all my wizards but my first one. So in the end I think this would save a lot of people from when they were just anxious to start the game and weren't thinking about how hey would feel about there characters later in the game

Great Ideas,
Courtney Greenthistle lvl 64 thaumaturge

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
27
I don't really think this is needed. It would be too much work for something so simple. It doesn't make a difference whether there is or isn't a barbor shop or not or what your hair looks like.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
356
Imahippie10 wrote:
I totally agree!!! I've always wondered if I could change my hairstyle becuase I don't really don't like the color of my hair. Or the style. And if KI does do this, I think they should make the price reasonable, like 500 gold to change the style, and 500 gold to change the color. Or something like that. Please, KI, please do this because everyone has been wanting it!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,

Paige Rainbowleaf lvl 35 Life Wizard
it would have to be crowns and i do see the problem with changing names but not with looks.

Defender
May 21, 2011
104
maceygrey123 wrote:
Hi i'm Grace DaisyHunter level 70 Fire wizard. And I want to say that Wizard101 should really get a salon. ( sorry if i spell that wrong ) I made this character and wanted pink hair and a pony tail, but now I really want long straight hair. :( I really think a lot of wizards would like this. And I quote from a friend that replied to my idea: "That would be nice. I really want my hair to change too!" Lots of wizards pick different hair styles and colors thinking that there is no reason for a certain hair style, but a lot of people have clans and such and have long hair as a rule so they pretty much get exclusive. I know it is probably hard and all for you to be making all this but I think a lot of people would like it.
Please comment and support for this idea! :D
Thanks,
Grace DaisyHunter


Lol I made a post like this but it also came with something else lol!
Its a great idea and i think KI should think about adding it to the game.
Also maybe it should come with a new sort of side world like, GH or Wysteria. Maybe it could be like a city world and the monsters could be trucks and cars I:, it was just an idea to come with the hair salon, maybe next door could be a barbers shop or something, because it would be hard for KI to add it to WC or something. Anyway, i think to add on with it maybe you can put a streak in your hair? like a streak of pink or something!
Also, this it a new sort of hat idea, a har that you can see the top of your head with? like maybe a hat that is invisible? or one that is sort of a crown that goes around your head that you can see the top of your head. Also we need more hair styles, maybe like one like bellatrix lestranges hair! (from hp!!!!!! sort of curly, frizzy and a layer of one side sort of pinned to the top! crazy ish hair!) Also (this is the last thing lol) maybe you can but make up in w101! so you can change that face of your char or make skin darker of paler!
Peace out and keep wizarding101!
-Taylor Skywalker - 70 Storm
-Taylor Icewalker - 15 Ice
-Taylor Firewalker - 15 Fire
-Sydney Pixie - 7 Life
:)

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
3
If they do make salon/barber shop what would the inside look like monica frostflame level 44 fire

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
272
Many, have been asking for this feature... Which it could help KI if this feature was available for low cost crowns... 5000 crowns per different hair style, that's about $10.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
17
I would like having my hair changed. my life has light blue hair, my myth has purple,and most of my wizards have the same hairstyle. i think it would be nice to have a change. Many high leveled wizards might appreciate this because having the abiliity to change their look might add new interest to the game. and for people like me who started so quickly they just went with whatever regret that desision later because it isnt very fitting for the wizard. it could be located in the dye shop or have its own location in one of the unused buildings in the shopping district. or they could be sold as bottles of hair dye and harstyle numbers in the crown shop. the cost would have to be semiaverage or nobody would buy it. i really do think this is a good idea,and if nobody had posted it i would have.

Destiny Ashstone
grandmaster theurgist
lvl 54

Survivor
May 03, 2009
1
Although everything you're saying is reasonable and cool to do, the design you first chose at the begining is sort of special, like meeting a strange imaginary friend. Or think of it like how you were made. It was the decision of the domaince and recessive genes , which you cannot change it. It is what makes YOUR character unique and cool.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
4
Okay, so I am new to the message board and stuff. I have never actually posted something like this before... I now that this has been posted before and sorry that you have to re-see it. I think that the more people that say this.... the more Kingsisle Will want to do the idea. So thanks for the people who are supporting this idea :) You guys rock! :D

~Grace DaisyHunter

A+ Student
Feb 25, 2009
1527
If you will do a search on Hair styles, you will find that this has been suggested as far back as 2009. It still has not been changed and not likely to be. I for one think it is a waste to add something like this to the game. It just adds more data which is downloaded to your computer. I really don't want excess data like this on my computer.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
8
I thought of this cause we always have the same hair. I was wondering fr those who are tired of the same hair there should be like a hair salon place to change or dye hair different!

Anyone think the same?

Daniel Angleward 70 balance

Survivor
Sep 12, 2011
2
I tottaly agree with you.

~Hunter ShadowHorn lvl 70 Pyromancer

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
44
darkjohns wrote:
Imahippie10 wrote:
I totally agree!!! I've always wondered if I could change my hairstyle becuase I don't really don't like the color of my hair. Or the style. And if KI does do this, I think they should make the price reasonable, like 500 gold to change the style, and 500 gold to change the color. Or something like that. Please, KI, please do this because everyone has been wanting it!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,

Paige Rainbowleaf lvl 35 Life Wizard
it would have to be crowns and i do see the problem with changing names but not with looks.
no one would buy it if it was for crowns KI would just waste time and money for the salon if it was crowns but they could have seasonal ones which could be crowns and a neat idea

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
514
klaeb2 wrote:
I thought of this cause we always have the same hair. I was wondering fr those who are tired of the same hair there should be like a hair salon place to change or dye hair different!

Anyone think the same?

Daniel Angleward 70 balance


Sorry, you're late to the party. Although I agree with you and the others.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
356
sammy1191 wrote:
darkjohns wrote:
Imahippie10 wrote:
I totally agree!!! I've always wondered if I could change my hairstyle becuase I don't really don't like the color of my hair. Or the style. And if KI does do this, I think they should make the price reasonable, like 500 gold to change the style, and 500 gold to change the color. Or something like that. Please, KI, please do this because everyone has been wanting it!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,

Paige Rainbowleaf lvl 35 Life Wizard
it would have to be crowns and i do see the problem with changing names but not with looks.
no one would buy it if it was for crowns KI would just waste time and money for the salon if it was crowns but they could have seasonal ones which could be crowns and a neat idea
k that's you opinion but when you look at it change your hair is like stichting you clothles which cost crowns

Adherent
May 20, 2010
2899
Agreed that it would be nice to change hair style, and KingsIsle can be motivated to it by charging a nominal Crowns fee (say 500 Crowns) for the service.

Face and skin color shouldn't be changeable, though, since it isn't as easily done in real life as hair is.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
4
That would be great! I'd love to change my hair style, also, could we maybe have curly hair? (If possible)
Heather Ash, level 41 Theurgist

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4938
A lot of people have posted this. Go to the Weekly Feedback posting and post it there. :)
By the way, I love the idea, and just posted it to the feedback.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
1556
klaeb2 wrote:
I thought of this cause we always have the same hair. I was wondering fr those who are tired of the same hair there should be like a hair salon place to change or dye hair different!

Anyone think the same?

Daniel Angleward 70 balance


That won't work. Your computer and KI's system has already saved the data. Also, once you reach level 45, the gear doesn't even show your hair!

Survivor
May 24, 2009
46
i made this suggestion awhile back, and no one is asking for name changes or faciel changes, just hair styles and colors, thats all, you still keep your name and faciel appearence, but you get your hair changed to a new one, that is all people, nothing more, so STOP asking for requests to change your faces and names , give it a break, are you guys afraid to show your wizards faces in wizard101, what are doing, running from the wizard police, did you comit some crime in the game, did you rob the wizard city national bank or something and need some plastic surgry to make a get away, sheesh. :?

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
272
This would be really awesome, changing hair styles and colors.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
1
I think W101 should let us wizards or (witches) let us change our hair color (or hair style)! When i was about 9 years old i had made that curly pig tail hair thingy and i really want to change it now but i cant :( . So please Comment that you feel the same.

- Kelly

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
124
my wizards face is in eternal frowning i need to change it S-O-O-N!