Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is there no pet shop in marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 08, 2010
you are all wrong. there IS a pet shop in marleybone. when you see the mayor, go past him and down the staircase behind him. there is a frog that gives spells and a dog that gives pets (cat thug, wood golem, and brass golem) i hope this helps

Survivor
May 16, 2009
HarryPotter9128 wrote:
I have been wondering that.i mean,we could have cats and rats there,birds...all kinds of real-life related animals.by cats i mean like the small ones found for zeke's quest.

Believe it or not there is a pet shop it mb. :-) I can tell you how to get there. Just go to the Digmoore Station. Next, go left and the first left turn into a house go in. And there will be a shop with a Clockwork Golem, Cat Thug and I forget the last one sorry, And also there will be sap minions for pips or health. Also btw for the minion spells they take off a weakness or plague but take off a blade. The blade is the school you're boost goes on. And you have to learn the type that the minion is. So learn the free one and there you go :-D :-D

Dylan StrongBlood level 60 Pyromancer
Ryan StrongBlood level 37 Sorcerer
David StrongBlood level 11 Conjurer

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
There is a pet shop in marleybone. It is off the right side of digmoore station when you zone in. it is down the stairs. They sell cat thug, bras and wood golems.

Samuel Sandflame

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
The pet shop in Marleybone is in the doors behind Mayor Pimsby in Digmoore Station.There's a dog and a frog.The dog sells 3 pets.A Cat Thug,a Wooden Golem,and a Clockwork Golem.The frog sells cards for your minion and to sacrifice your minion for health.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
Back to the main topic this post is to old.There is a pet shop in Marillybone.Its with the move tutor!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
there is a pet shop in marleybone. When you go to Digmoore station, there is a staircase behind mayor pilmsbury. go down that and you with go through the door and enter a little room. There is someone there who sells pets.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2008
PrincessLily wrote:
Instead of a Pet Shop, I wish they had a Library where we could go and get Treasure Cards instead of going back to Wizard City or Krokatopia.

i TOTALLY agree

Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
I don't know if anybody has said this but... There is a pet shop in Marleybone. I think it's in Digmoore Station.

Logan ShadowSpear, level 35 Death Wizard.

"Do or do not, there is no try."

Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
There's a pet shop in downstairs Digimoore Station. The hound there sells a Wood Golem, a Cat Thug, and a Brass Golem.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
Actually, there is a Marley Bone pet shop!!! Go to Digmoore Station and behind Mayor Pimsbury there is a passage that leads to the pet shop. Once you get in you will see a frog named Croaky to your left and a dog named Howard Angleton to your right. Howard Angleton sells 3 pets: the wood golem, brass golem, and a cat thug. The pets cost 3075 gold each. The pets also take 5 minutes to hatch. Croaky on the other hand, has spells to train. The spells are: Ice Sacrifice Minion for 350 health, Fire Sacrifice Minion for 3 pips, Storm Sacrifice Minion for 4 pips, Life Sacrifice Minion for 450 health, Myth doesn't have a spell!!! Boo! Hoo!, Death Steal 300 health from Minion, and Balance Sacrifice Minion for 500 health.

Samantha Moonstone Lv. 31 Ice
ICE IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Even though it seems the weakest :-( )

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
HarryPotter9128 wrote:
I have been wondering that.i mean,we could have cats and rats there,birds...all kinds of real-life related animals.by cats i mean like the small ones found for zeke's quest.
there are pets ther have to look hareder ok

Survivor
Mar 06, 2011
There actually is a pet shop in marleybone, it is in the air-dales hideaway thing in digmoore station. Justin Owlthorn Level 23 (or somewhere around that general area)

Survivor
Feb 02, 2011

But then the rats might take offense. XD It would be interesting to have an Ambrose pet... or a mini-me... LOL! an Ambrose pet xD too funny!

Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
HarryPotter9128 wrote:
They actually DO HAVE a pet shop! Its located in Digmoore Station on the left side before you see any of the blimps. The mayor stands right next to it. Take the stairs lol. I found that out when my friend tryed to use them. I noticed them before, but didnt think they actually worked xD Hope that helped :D

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
HarryPotter9128 wrote:

There is one!

Go downstairs behind the mayor and there are two people. One is a secret trainer that gives you spells for your minions. The other guy gives you three different pets. A clockwork, a wooden puppet, and a humpbacked cat that flips a coin.
I hope this helps!!!!

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
Hey everyone, just to know, there is a pet shop in marleybone! go down the stairs behind mayor pimsbury and you will see two people

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
There is a pet shop in digmoore station but its hidden

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
robrua wrote:
there is a pet shop
lol ya it is in digmore station as said above its a pet shop underground it sells a mini wood golem a mini clockwork golem and a cat thug each cost 2500 there is also a trainer there that will teach you a spell for your minion there is also a secret place in krokotopia it is in the store area you will find a telleporter behind them and you must wait until both obelisks are charged up then you can use the teleporter and there is a trainer and a pet shop there to i think :-D

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
There actually is sort of a pet shop in the basement of that plane station but they only sell two pets, which are the golem and clockwork golem.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2008
replying to fleur, yes you can get pets in marleybone for example a street sweeper, or the seraph pet! :D there awesome pets but the drop rate is low.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
HarryPotter9128 wrote:

there is a pet shop in marleybone

Survivor
May 09, 2009
littleturtwig wrote:
HarryPotter9128 wrote:

there is a pet shop in marleybone

i don't get how some people can't find it!
No offence to those peeps i'll tell them where it is
Go to digmore station behind the mayor is stes( or near the mayor.)
Go the steps, inside you will find 2 people.
The one on the right has three pets

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
The dogs wouldn't like it. The cats and rats would be mini-versions of the evil thing ! But it would be VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY funny to have humans as pets. Wizards, prefarable.