Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is there no pet shop in marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
Wait.... Where is it (I am actually kidding, please reply seriously)

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
Actually, there is a pet shop in Marleybone, just follow these instructions.
1. Go to MARLEYBONE.
2. Go to DIGMOORE STATION.
3. Go to the right and there will be a STAIRCASE THAT GOES DOWN, but it's sort of hidden.
4. Go DOWN it and ENTER THE DOOR.
5. Then over to the RIGHT, there will be a person.
6. Go talk to him, HE IS THE PET MERCHANT.
(I hope all this helped, good luck in the spiral, and have fun.)

Explorer
May 06, 2010
Mario7709's little brother says : Their is a pet shop in Marleybone a secert shop me and my brother have a blue cat thug, a wooden contrust, and a wooden golem they are pretty cool.

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
There is a pet shop Marleybone, if you go down the stairs behind the mayor in Digmore Sation. :)

Survivor
Oct 27, 2010
there is in digmore station(OR how ever you spell it)right in the door behind the mawor on the right

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Guys, theres a Secret Shop in Diggimore Station, its near the Mayor of Marleybone. You should see steps leading down to a door. Enter it, then you should see a creepy frog, I believe. :-P He sells Cat Thug, um.. Storm Ironwork, and Life Golem. ( Life Golem looks like Haunted Minion in Trition Avenue )

Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
Foomie wrote:
HarryPotter9128 wrote:
I have been wondering that.i mean,we could have cats and rats there,birds...all kinds of real-life related animals.by cats i mean like the small ones found for zeke's quest.
Ithink that there should be a pet shop in every world. In wizard city there is a whole shopping district with every shop. In krokotopia there is every shop. I think there should be a shopping district in every world so there would be new cool stuff for that world.
there is NOT a pet shop in krok juest people who sell pets

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
foogo1 wrote:
Actually, there is a pet shop in Marleybone, just follow these instructions.
1. Go to MARLEYBONE.
2. Go to DIGMOORE STATION.
3. Go to the right and there will be a STAIRCASE THAT GOES DOWN, but it's sort of hidden.
4. Go DOWN it and ENTER THE DOOR.
5. Then over to the RIGHT, there will be a person.
6. Go talk to him, HE IS THE PET MERCHANT.
(I hope all this helped, good luck in the spiral, and have fun.)

PS- on the left there is a minion sacrificing trainer- for all those people with minions- especially myth(lvlrequirement-25 :( )

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
There is one, go inside of Digmoore Station and go near the Mayor. Then you will see a flight of stairs next to him. Go down then you will find him, he sells Blue/Black Cat Thugs and Clockwork Golems

Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
if you go to Digmoore station where Mayor Pimsburry is go a little bit farther you see some stairs that lead you to a door go in there is a trainer and pet seller hope this helps

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
HarryPotter9128 wrote:
I have been wondering that.i mean,we could have cats and rats there,birds...all kinds of real-life related animals.by cats i mean like the small ones found for zeke's quest.

they do have a pet shop in digmore station behind the mayor down the steps that sell wood golem, bronze golem, and a cat thug for 3000 each

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
to find the pet shop in marleybone go to digmoore station then go forward and take a right so you see stairs going down then inside there is a guy who sells pets and a guy who trains minion spells. hope this helped

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
You guys posting where the pet shop is don't seem to realize he made this thread waaaaay before the MB pet shop was made.

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
PrincessLily wrote:
Instead of a Pet Shop, I wish they had a Library where we could go and get Treasure Cards instead of going back to Wizard City or Krokatopia.

sadly, the story line wont allow it. marlybone does not practice magic, so a store with treasure cards would go bankrupt quickly and misrebly

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
There is a place to buy pets in MB, it's underneath Digmoor Station, on the right and down the stairs.
The guy there sell two type pets; :D a Cat Thug and a Wind-Up Mec/Man.
I hope this helps!

Marissa SparkleSinger lvl 40 Life
Marissa Rainbow Crafter lvl 31 Storm
Marissa DreamCloud lvl 31 Myth
Marissa Pearl Blossom lvl 32 Fire

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Someone might have posted this already; I didn't read through all the answers. There actually is a pet shop in MB. It's in Digimoor Station. It's on the right as you're heading to the checkout counter, down some stairs. They have like a cat thug pet and a wood golem pet, and I think they have like a brass or something golem pet. Hope that helps!

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
There is a pet shop in marlybone but it is underground in reagents square i believe . When you find the underground place there is a guy standing there he is the pet vendor i don't remember where it is but if you can find the underground place you will see hope this helped

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
:P well there is a hidden pet shop u just gatta find it but it only has 3 pets

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
ltlthunder wrote:
Valmere wrote:
peter0722 wrote:
we can have rats as pets

But then the rats might take offense. XD It would be interesting to have an Ambrose pet... or a mini-me...

rats will always take offense! lol
but i agree with that assessment that there should be a pet shop in marleybone i want a different pet and now have to wait to get to mooshu for one it sux having to wait.
there is a pet shop in digmoore station where the stairway beside the mayor goes to. I balance kid (like me) would love the spells down there

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
HarryPotter9128 wrote:

There is a pet shop but there no rat or cats. You can buy a wood golem, medal golem, or a cat thug (none give cards)

oran dusk breath

lvl 58 fire

Explorer
Apr 17, 2010
irishfanpro wrote:
because the main species there are animals but they should have a pet shop

Marleybone does have a pet shop its in digmoore station but they only have three pets.

Alexandria
Lvl49 Ice

Survivor
Sep 05, 2008
There is a pet shop in Marleybone. In the Digmoore Station by the Mayor, there is an underground door. Go there and there is a card trainor (all spells have to do with minions) and a pet vendor that sells a Cat Thug, Clockwork Golem, and a Wooden Puppet.

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
Guys. come on. There's a pet shop in marleybone in the station, but by the room under the mayor.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
i dont know why .they have it in mooshu, krokatopia wc and celestia i dont know why thy wouldnt have it in marlebone