Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Mackenzie Moondrea... on Oct 15, 2019 wrote:
A Candy land! Do we have a candy land yet? Something food related.
YES!! my sister and I were talking about this on a Feeback Friday a while ago. *crosses fingers*

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/feedback-friday-1-8-16-8ad6a41c52163912015222bc93332eb1?page=3

There are some fun details in that post. I just hope that the gingerbread house in the fairy-tale bundle isn't the only such house we can hope for. Our idea was that we'd get a Gingerbread House "castle" that a fun yard and surroundings and would be a spacious (more than two rooms) place we could call home.

So maybe they could just come out with another more elaborate but just as pretty house - one that looks and feels like the Gingerbread House housing object - so a two story cottage with the second story being the attic. A nice finished attic with a window looking out on the woods to the rear :D

we'd said "and the Ginger Bread House could have a Gummey Gazebo in the yard (made of gummy Dots - the light shines through like stained glass and inside the gazebo is a kaleidoscopic rainbow of color & light)"

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
And thats how celestia is created

Survivor
Nov 24, 2017
I would want a world that has a new magic school like Ravenwood, that would make things interesting on how they use their magic and how the story gets affected.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
Hmm. This is a big post to put up but I would like to see a type of volcano world. I would be have great intrest in it even if it seems like a dragonspire 2 type thing. I don't know maybe i'll get another idea and I may add a new post. I do like the idea of a volcano world. Just saying.

Survivor
May 01, 2009
I'd really like to see Aquila as a fully fledged zone rather than just a simple dungeon hub.

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
MagicLand- a place where all wizards go from all over the spiral to explore magic or learn magic and also a place with allot of magical creatures and knowledge .
Also a place where all wizards gather to discuss at important times .

Survivor
Dec 20, 2017
I would really like to see a pirate 101 kind of world in wizard 101 this would be so cool and plz,plz,plz make a spell called the crossover like lets say you use trition then when they are showing the spell on the field a portal opens a a pirate101 character comes out attacking the boss/minion etc..and sorry this one is really important can we make a level 100 potion i really think that would help players and if you feel like this is really op then you can make it like you have to be a level 50 plus to use it.thanks for reading and please take these ideas into consideration plz.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2016
I second the idea for a Pirate101-themed world in Wizard101.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
RSkllbrkr on Jan 15, 2020 wrote:
I second the idea for a Pirate101-themed world in Wizard101.
Such a thing actually DOES exist already, believe it or not. During the Five B.O.X.E.S. event, the Mooshu Telegraph box dungeon takes you to Skull Island, where you fight notable Pirate101 enemies like Cuttroats, Buster Crab, and even some Armada Marines.

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Lookit Light on Jan 15, 2020 wrote:
Such a thing actually DOES exist already, believe it or not. During the Five B.O.X.E.S. event, the Mooshu Telegraph box dungeon takes you to Skull Island, where you fight notable Pirate101 enemies like Cuttroats, Buster Crab, and even some Armada Marines.
Oh wow I didn’t know!!

Survivor
Mar 09, 2012
Perhaps a plant world, where nature is king or the hanging gardens of Babylon where different cultures/ languages come together. A shadow realm would be interesting. A world based off the the library of Alexandria, or the ancient greek cityHalikarnassos. A realm that draws inspiration from myths and legends like a world of fay where all different types of fay were banished except the few fairies that have escaped.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2012
I'd love a world that had a similar style to Pirate101

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
i'd like to see one addressing global warming and vanishing species that way its kinda being a teaching format and informing younger and older people .. you can do quests to save a polluted world gone wrong from trash plastics vanishing species etc ..

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
or then again something based on the golden compass book tv series

Survivor
Nov 20, 2015
I would be ok with a world extension of some sort. During the underground quests there was a set ( I think it was the four horseman?), that had you going back to level appropriate quests in previous worlds. That would be really cool to have a hub of some sort where we had to go back and finish off hidden remnants in all of the worlds before a re-surge undoes all of your hard work, maybe Cabal-related?

Maybe the Ice Titan needs to "accidentally wake up" in Grizzleheim? Good place for an extension? Also it would tie in the world better to the rest of the Spiral? You could also involve Professor Greyrose and her home world as part of the story?

I know it would take a lot of planning, but how about a storyline and extension where Belladonna Crisp begs you to come back to Wysteria because you could tell by her tones the first time that she KNEW you was a legit wizard.
Also open up those schools for new spells? Since they mirror the seven schools of Ravenwood, the mechanics would be the same just a different skill-set.

That's all I have for the moment, I'll post more later...

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I have an idea for a Wysteria expansion!

My mind flashes back to Halson Balestrom when we learn new spells: "Soon enough, I'll be sitting at a desk while you teach this class!"

What about if we DID teach? Maybe, I dunno, Beladoona Crisp is impressed by how far we've come (She'd probably say it was a fluke, ignoring the fact that we're Bartleby's Scion.) and invites us to spend some time sharing what we know with her students?

Just a thought.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2015
It would be cool to have a place like I saw when I had a wizard101 dream. Land bridges with grass on them. The dream was kind of a canyon-like place with tall grassy cliffs. There was a land bridge that was kind of thin-ish and flat. It would have rolling hills and as for monsters, there would be squirrel looking monsters. That would be cool.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
Western / Last Frontier / Wild West themed world! I think this would be an interesting new style.

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Survivor
Jul 07, 2014
Make a pirate world, the final boss could be something like a kraken, or evil mermaid, or pirate legend.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2019
Something a bit techno...similar to the celestia beginning areas with computers, aliens and whatnot. let's give the little green guys a shot.

Explorer
Dec 31, 2015
Xannibolt on Dec 13, 2019 wrote:
Not sure if this is something anyone has recommended but what about a world where every NPC is a bad actor/actress portraying past NPCs like the Wizard City and stuff like that?

Doesn't have to be a main world or anything, just a small world with a few quests.
Lol, is this a joke?

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
I would love to see a world set in a fantastical location with Deserts and Oasis' Such as Australia or New Zealand , called Ahn Su Ra.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
I would like to see:
1) a literature world, filled with characters from famous works of literature.
2) a surrealist/wonderland/oz type world
3) a dark carnival world with creepy clowns and optical illusions
4) an apocalypse world with destroyed buildings and a steampunk vibe
5) a bug world where you are bug size and the grass and stuff are huge.
6) an Everest/Himalaya type world with yetis, snow, goats, yaks, etc.
7) western/farm/ prospecting world (maybe where Zeke is from?) with lots of farming type drops.
8) a swamp world with lots of rivers,boats, fishing drops

Defender
Oct 15, 2009
Space world. Ability to float in zero G around like swimming underwater.