Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ambrose's element?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
What if ambrose's element is enchantment? I mean, it is a type of treasure card right? So why not have his element be the only other type of treasure card that we think is not a school? It could either be that or all of them combined! Now that would be really cool! Just amagine all the cool spells are in his spell deck if he has one. It would be really cool if we could even wear the clothes he has if you are a high level! It would even be ok if you had to pay crowns. Please quote and tell me your idea about this! :D

Survivor
May 23, 2009
miker01 wrote:
pckls wrote:
maybe he could be storm... he looks like one... or life or death... why would malister want to destroy him?

other: do you think malistare might be the myth teacher in disquise? he is always acting so negativly and has no actual proof he can use myth.
actulley,at one point in the game you have to duel cyrus drake and he has 5000 health.
Malstaire is the old death teacher. Now he is retired! :P He is also cyrus drake's brother! :-)

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
lookthat1 wrote:
Well every professor focusses in one element. I was wondering which one Ambrose uses. I think that he can use most of the spells there is and maybe even some neve before seen ones. What if he knows an eighth element!? What do you guys think?
\
i say it's astronomny i got this idea from gamma because she posted a comment saying so on a comment exactly like this one.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
pckls wrote:
maybe he could be storm... he looks like one... or life or death... why would malister want to destroy him?

other: do you think malistare might be the myth teacher in disquise? he is always acting so negativly and has no actual proof he can use myth.

acually when you go to fight malistaire in dragonspyre you learn that cyrus drake(myth teacher) and malistaire are brothers

Historian
May 28, 2009
Well, KI has just relesed the new secondary astral school. On the headmaster's clothes, It has some stars on it. If the new schools is sun, moon and stars, i guess his star!

Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
IanTheAwesome wrote:
Ambrose is a poser!!!???

I think your right, Ambrose doesnt do magic, he just dresses up like a wizard and says "Hey, you there, new wizard person, I cant seem to take the evil lord myself, and I know you are much younger and less exprienced then me, but, I want YOU to go take down the evil lord for me, k thanks."

Acctually,he IS a real wizard,becasue if you wait long enough,he will have his staff float in the air,so that's proof he is a wizard

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
You may find this post interesting:

HeadmasterAmbrose wrote:
I was apprenticed to a program long, long ago that fostered a cross-discipline approach to Wizardry. At various times I have spent a few centuries devoting myself to the study of each of the different magic schools. Currently I am studying the Astral magics, a school of thought that is barely recognized and little known.

You see, at Ravenwood, we teach the core essentials of both the Inner and the Outer triangles of Wizardry: the External magics, which deal with manipulating the forces of Nature (Fire, Ice and Storm) and the Internal magics, which deal with the elements that compose one's self (Mind, Body and Spirit ... or, as you know them, Myth, Death and Life.) I am currently researching a third triangle, one that we know little about, but seems to be quite puzzling and immensely powerful; the Astral magics. These deal with the manipulation of the universe itself, the Sun, the Moon and the Stars; those heavenly bodies which are bound by (and make up) the Spiral itself, the inner workings of the great machine which makes the Universe tick... much like an old (but perfectly maintained) timepiece.

Oh, my! That was a bit long winded, and I seem to have lost my train of thought. What was your question, again?

https://www.wizard101.com/site/posts/list/2471.ftl

ambroses magical class is astral is says so right in this quote above

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I like to think that ambrose knows every spell in every class and can always use power pips for any spell

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
John23 wrote:
Lol.Very funny guesses....i would say hes in on malistares plan and he just wants you to run into malistare...lol :D

hey malistair is my dad so be nice

Survivor
May 02, 2009
K i think his is Myth cause in one of these post things and Ambrose said Myth is the best advantage so you can have monsters to fight for you. Thats why he gets you to do the work because he is used to it

Survivor
May 02, 2009
iop777 wrote:
lookthat1 wrote:
Well every professor focusses in one element. I was wondering which one Ambrose uses. I think that he can use most of the spells there is and maybe even some neve before seen ones. What if he knows an eighth element!? What do you guys think?

Or maybe he doesn't know an eighth element! Get real. Think about the spells that your using right now. Ice, fire, myth, life, etc. Ice is simply a compound of hydrogen and oxygen in a frozen state. Fire is heat and light energy caused from a chain reaction of a fuel, oxygen, and heat energy. Myth isn't even an element, it is just a non-proven fact which is thought to be true by the stories spoken of it. Life is just a state of any organism. None of the spells used include any such element. If Ambrose had an elemental spell, it would be the first element not the eighth. A better way of specifying the spells would be as magical ____ card. For example, you might say you have a powerful magical ice card. But yeah, my opinion of Ambrose having an eighth type of magical card is that he doesn't. He probably just uses life or balance cards based on his level of intellect, leadership, and friendliness. Life or balance would keep him balanced, and leaders have to be balanced.
Thats funny how much time you put in this we know there not elements its a game for fun to get away from all the hard times in life so we have FUN! Do you know that word fun its a state that happens when you dont get all smart no one wants to be freinds with a know it all. P.S. they are about to have a new school. Talon MistSheild Level 47

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
IanTheAwesome wrote:
Ambrose is a poser!!!???

I think your right, Ambrose doesnt do magic, he just dresses up like a wizard and says "Hey, you there, new wizard person, I cant seem to take the evil lord myself, and I know you are much younger and less exprienced then me, but, I want YOU to go take down the evil lord for me, k thanks."

hahahahaha
thats so true

Survivor
May 04, 2009
zoromon42 wrote:
i believe mr. head master guy posted something saying he dabbled in all of them but is now studying the little know astral school cool huh

Kilajula wrote:
Malistaire wouldn't even need magic. He'd just have to walk up and steal his cane. Then BAM, headmaster stuck on the floor and can't get up. "Hand over Wizard City and you shall get your cane

lol mr. head master guy needs life alert

lol yea he does and he is just random and he sont do anything! Is that staff a cane or something for that guy???

Survivor
May 04, 2009
iop777 wrote:
lookthat1 wrote:

Or maybe he doesn't know an eighth element! Get real. Think about the spells that your using right now. Ice, fire, myth, life, etc. Ice is simply a compound of hydrogen and oxygen in a frozen state. Fire is heat and light energy caused from a chain reaction of a fuel, oxygen, and heat energy. Myth isn't even an element, it is just a non-proven fact which is thought to be true by the stories spoken of it. Life is just a state of any organism. None of the spells used include any such element. If Ambrose had an elemental spell, it would be the first element not the eighth. A better way of specifying the spells would be as magical ____ card. For example, you might say you have a powerful magical ice card. But yeah, my opinion of Ambrose having an eighth type of magical card is that he doesn't. He probably just uses life or balance cards based on his level of intellect, leadership, and friendliness. Life or balance would keep him balanced, and leaders have to be balanced.

actually merle is sometimes ok when he revived my player... when i accidently deleted her those were sad times !!! But now i am OK

Survivor
May 04, 2009
iop777 wrote:
lookthat1 wrote:

WAIT merle is STORM thats why his colors are purple and yellow

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
Aessa422 wrote:
Kilajula wrote:
I believe Ambrose, given his age, has a great knowledge of all the schools. I wouldn't go so far as to say he has mastered them considering he would stand in for Malistaire after his unprovoked leave. If anything, I would say that Headmaster's favorite school is Myth. How have I come to this conclusion? Well I happen to believe he has a full deck of Ninja Pigs.

I bet gamma has more knowledge but meh :P

I really did think he was myth though.. Something about him shouted myth..

Maybe it was he who got the library to sell free ninja pig cards as he wanted more O_O

He could have thousands of ninja pigs hidden in another world :P

(Take Over The World Ambrose!! The Ninja Pigs Are Counting On You!!!!!)

Lol i wonder how we got on to the subject of Ambrose liking ninja pigs

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
iop777 wrote:
lookthat1 wrote:

Ugh big words. Its a kids game Ambrose can be whatever he wants to be. Serioulsy you sound like my sience teacher trying to explain to me why fire is hot, she makes it a lot more complicated then it really needs to be.
You know i'm just kidding right? But srsly Ambrose could be all of them, so if people think he looks like a myth so what?

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
emomike567 wrote:
pckls wrote:

acually when you go to fight malistaire in dragonspyre you learn that cyrus drake(myth teacher) and malistaire are brothers

You learn that way before ds.

Explorer
Mar 28, 2010
It seems most likely that he would be balance, but when he teleports it is just sparkles and no symbols. Plus, balance is more from Krokotopia. Like others have said, he probably mastered them all.

~Allison Dawnblood, Level 50 Diviner

Explorer
May 22, 2009
I think balance. My reason for picking balance is just that he just looks like one.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
I think he's life but maybe his second school was fire, ice, balance, myth, etc. thats maybe why he and malistare don't get along but still there's a chance that he might be a different school. Taylor Swift ( balance and storm level 27) See ya in the Sprial

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Why do these things about Ambrose's origin and meaning always get out of hand. Ambrose is NOT a poser. Headmaster Ambrose is a computer graphic voiced by a hired voice over and written by writers of Wizard101. He is not real therefor making that he is not a secret bad guy or malistair in disgiuse or a lazy wizard with no main school but a made up character. I really don't think KI gave his character an element. For there is no record put into the script or plot saying his element. The End.

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
apprenticepeter wrote:
Good point. The game doesn't say his class. Maybe a supierior one that no one else knows.
i know his school hes a mage as in a magic user that can do any thing with a flick of there hand depending on there rank.

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
Kilajula wrote:
Are you kidding me? If Ambrose were a poser, why would Malistaire be plotting so grossly to simply "crush" him? If he were such a pushover, Malistaire wouldn't even need magic. He'd just have to walk up and steal his cane. Then BAM, headmaster stuck on the floor and can't get up. "Hand over Wizard City and you shall get your cane back! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

But no...it's clearly not that easy. Plus, if he keeps it a secret, that's another form of power as knowledge is power. I'm serious, your teachers weren't joking when they said that. Don't worry Headmaster, there are those of us here who do understand, and vouch for you!
If he was a poser and malistare took his cane, he wouldnt hand over the city he would just say: STOP HITTING ME WITH ME OWN CANE!