Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Disappointment in Rude Players

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2011
if yeah like i could befriend your muchkin an i could look out for him as i have done so with my nephew
i have a max out death student known as tiffany deathtamer

an i have a life student an ice student there not max out yet lol one is in mooshu the other is in dragonspyre my mom also plays she has a fire student an life student an a storm student i kind of forgot where her fire student an storm student are at but her life student is in dragonspyre lol it wont be long before she out of dragonspyre

but me an my mom can keep yeah little guy from the meanies or anything else if you like

Explorer
Feb 23, 2015
I encounter rude people rarely. They are few and far in between, but that does not change the negative impact they leave behind.

If someone is served a fantastic bowl of soup only to discover a drowned fly at the bottom of it, they don't remember the soup. They only remember the fly.

I once encountered a player so nasty towards everyone around them that they went out of their way to bypass the censor to call people names by combining sounds from unfiltered words.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2014
I don't know if this is about this topic but when I was in a battle ( in zafaria the minions was about tree thousand life) a wizard join my battle and flee and I had to defeat 3 minions.

Roslyn fairy bright

Ice Level 82

Explorer
May 20, 2012
just tell your son not to take it personally because he doesn't even know that other person. good luck in your decision making

Survivor
Jun 06, 2015
There are a lot of rude and disrespectful people in the game, one time I was farming Glad with my sister for the Alpha and Omega Ring, and my friend teleports to me. I ask him if he could leave nicely, but he said no and wouldn't leave, he also kept taking away my fire traps and my +180 fire trap, I ignored him and deleted him off my friends list and he finally agreed to leave, so he fled and once again came back with dungeon recall, so me and my sister had to leave and do another battle.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
True. When I was like level 10 (pretty weak), I teamed up with 3 other players for the Five B.O.X.E.S. event and right in the middle if the battle 2 people ran of an I and that level 15 or something like that (also not that strong) Fire wizard were left to battle a rank 3 (hard for my level) Helephant and 3 Firesnakes. I'm not as young as a lot of other players, but I was hurt. Even if we were losing the battle, I would stay so I could at least maybe help my teammates and get hit so they won't get hit.

Alexandria Dreamcatcher,

Survivor
Aug 17, 2014
Rachel greenweaver
i am a woman of 54 years old with a ice charater that will be happy if i can give the rude one to leave me alone and let me play.So if you want i would love someone to be able to play with that is not disrespectful and that is a team player,also someone the will not stand infront of the pvp rank spot looking for someone that is weaker then he is just to distroy them for arena tickets.This is the reason for anyone to collect piercing armor you must get them with arena tickets,and those outfits are expensive like 2000 arena tickets apice.Will help each other out send them my way. Also i have a balance and storm that is lvl12 a storm fire lvl12

Survivor
Jun 22, 2012
llemarrajade on Sep 19, 2009 wrote:
I'm a parent and game with my 8-year old son. We've enjoyed our time on Wizard 101, but I'm likely going to cancel my subscription. Tonight, my son was heckled by another player who had open chat. As a spoiled sport this individual proceeded to cast 0 level spells on himself and allow my son's character to die. While I understand that this is a game and no one has to follow any code, players should remember that little kids could be on the opposite end. My son's feelings were very hurt....He couldn't understand why someone would treat him so poorly.
Hate us cause they ain`t us. Words of wisdom.

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
leopoffoith on Oct 5, 2015 wrote:
Rachel greenweaver
i am a woman of 54 years old with a ice charater that will be happy if i can give the rude one to leave me alone and let me play.So if you want i would love someone to be able to play with that is not disrespectful and that is a team player,also someone the will not stand infront of the pvp rank spot looking for someone that is weaker then he is just to distroy them for arena tickets.This is the reason for anyone to collect piercing armor you must get them with arena tickets,and those outfits are expensive like 2000 arena tickets apice.Will help each other out send them my way. Also i have a balance and storm that is lvl12 a storm fire lvl12
i wouldnt mind helping you but i dont think we would be able to meet
im almost 14 and i haz lvl 75 lvl 40

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
proplayer508 on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:
Hate us cause they ain`t us. Words of wisdom.
Want to clarify your statement? I would love to know exactly what you mean.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2012
BrynnerOfReign on Dec 3, 2015 wrote:
Want to clarify your statement? I would love to know exactly what you mean.
Yes I guess that can be taken the wrong way but what I mean is that rude players generally wont like nicer players. So, I mean they don't like nice and curtious players because they aren't one so I am sorry if this caused any confusion.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
I wish there was a place to privately practice our spells, experiment with a deck of spells or try-out our gear, etc., outside of questing.

In other games that I've played, I really liked that there were "training dummies" (NPC's) that allowed players to do this.

In Wizards101, if this was available, it would let gamers play around with their spells, deck, gear, etc. while avoiding the low level areas (like Unicorn Way which is popular for higher-level wizards trying out their spells).

Training dummies would:

A. Minimize the amount of higher level wizards monopolizing enemies from questing wizards in lower level areas,
B. Avoids "testing wizards" from experiencing interruptions from unexpected joiners who flee or destroy blades.

The Diego training ground would be a good place to have training dummies, or some other area close to Wizard City... maybe this could be an addition to homes?... summon an NPC to battle against on their PVP arena?

What do you say, KingsIsle. I think we need this.