Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2012
A:Dwyorgon sends you on a quest to Darkmoor because i think i remember him saying he grew up there and also, he is the death teacher and the closest person to the portal that leads to darkmoor.

My Question:What was your favorite world?

Defender
Mar 10, 2014
Brittany Ghostleaf on Nov 8, 2015 wrote:
A:Dwyorgon sends you on a quest to Darkmoor because i think i remember him saying he grew up there and also, he is the death teacher and the closest person to the portal that leads to darkmoor.

My Question:What was your favorite world?
grizzlehiem

what does the spell dr. von's monster do?

Survivor
Aug 23, 2015
Fred Frost on Nov 10, 2015 wrote:
grizzlehiem

what does the spell dr. von's monster do?
death spell swap health does 900 damage swap half to health and add -30 charm cost 9 pips accuracy 85%.

Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marelybone, Mooshu, and Dragonspyre all of these have a furniture shop but which worlds have a furniture shop but not a castle (home buying) shop?

Explorer
Jul 22, 2015
NikSoulSword on Nov 11, 2015 wrote:
death spell swap health does 900 damage swap half to health and add -30 charm cost 9 pips accuracy 85%.

Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marelybone, Mooshu, and Dragonspyre all of these have a furniture shop but which worlds have a furniture shop but not a castle (home buying) shop?
I believe Polaris because it looks as if it's deserted and only inhabited by the penguin people. I have not yet been on
the test realm, so I can only say "believe" .

From the looks of Polaris, it has no buildings whatsoever.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2015
Backintime6097 on Nov 14, 2015 wrote:
I believe Polaris because it looks as if it's deserted and only inhabited by the penguin people. I have not yet been on
the test realm, so I can only say "believe" .

From the looks of Polaris, it has no buildings whatsoever.
I was referring to which ones have a furniture shop and a housing shop (where you can buy the house no need to craft it) but i'll accept it. you didn't input a question so i'll say 1.
in some of the early years of wizard 101 the 2 final quests for spells were unlocked at 48 and 58
what levels are the ALL previous spell quests unlocked? (Blades, Prisms, Minions, Shields, monsters the whole 9 yards)

Survivor
Aug 23, 2015
NikSoulSword on Nov 16, 2015 wrote:
I was referring to which ones have a furniture shop and a housing shop (where you can buy the house no need to craft it) but i'll accept it. you didn't input a question so i'll say 1.
in some of the early years of wizard 101 the 2 final quests for spells were unlocked at 48 and 58
what levels are the ALL previous spell quests unlocked? (Blades, Prisms, Minions, Shields, monsters the whole 9 yards)
Too hard? Ok here's an easier one Which TEACHER organized the Zafaria Student Exchange Program?
<REALLY BIG HINT

Survivor
Oct 22, 2014
NikSoulSword on Nov 20, 2015 wrote:
Too hard? Ok here's an easier one Which TEACHER organized the Zafaria Student Exchange Program?
<REALLY BIG HINT
Dalia Falmea.
Ok, here's one. What's the boss that helps Miowarty that you have to face in Big Ben?

Survivor
May 30, 2011
marie8531 on Dec 5, 2015 wrote:
Dalia Falmea.
Ok, here's one. What's the boss that helps Miowarty that you have to face in Big Ben?
Agony Wraith.

At what level do wizards get the spell "Fire Elemental"

Samantha NightGarden

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
SandySoniaCog on Dec 9, 2015 wrote:
Agony Wraith.

At what level do wizards get the spell "Fire Elemental"

Samantha NightGarden
Level 28!

Who is the ravenwood teacher that was previously tricked by a criminal and sent to newgate?

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 51

Explorer
Jan 15, 2013
lifedude2002 on Dec 10, 2015 wrote:
Level 28!

Who is the ravenwood teacher that was previously tricked by a criminal and sent to newgate?

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 51
A: The Storm professor, Halston Baelstrom, of course!

Q: What is the boss you have to defeat before you learn the Fire spell Scald? (Kind of trick question XD)

Survivor
Sep 03, 2013
ChrissyFlower on Dec 10, 2015 wrote:
A: The Storm professor, Halston Baelstrom, of course!

Q: What is the boss you have to defeat before you learn the Fire spell Scald? (Kind of trick question XD)
A: Why, Sir Meowiarity, himself!

Q: Who is the person who narrates our story.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2014
Lydia says that part of the narrators contract said that they would stay anonymous. No one except KI knows the answer to that question.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
Jared Fireblood on Dec 13, 2015 wrote:

A: Someone.
Q: How much health does the storm Morganthe have?

Defender
Dec 31, 2014

Answer: Grandmother Raven
Question: What is the name of the Tier 1 Storm Robe from Barkingham Palace and how much universal attack does it give?

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
NikSoulSword on Nov 11, 2015 wrote:

I'm going to make a guess here, but I'll say all of the worlds released after Dragonspyre (aside from Wysteria). I know Grizzleheim has a furnirture shop, but the only castle sold there is a recipe. The same probably applies to Celestia, Avalon, and Azteca. Maybe there are some worlds out there that have just a furniture shop and no castle shop or crafter selling a home.

Just saying.

Anyway, there's this spell called dragonblade that I know exists. What school gets it at what level or point of the game?

Hero
May 07, 2015

a: grand mother raven lol

Survivor
Dec 05, 2011
there are like burns in it from all the wizards casting their spells in class and not controlling them properly

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
To Kingkreeper17 - 24,902.

To George Washington - Barkingham Fog Coat and it doesn't give any.

To Kathey3553 - Dragonblade is non-learnable, but learns Balanceblade at level 12 which is a slightly weaker Dragonblade.

My Question - Which world are the Walrusks originally from?

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
Blaze Sandblade on Jan 5, 2016 wrote:
To Kingkreeper17 - 24,902.

To George Washington - Barkingham Fog Coat and it doesn't give any.

To Kathey3553 - Dragonblade is non-learnable, but learns Balanceblade at level 12 which is a slightly weaker Dragonblade.

My Question - Which world are the Walrusks originally from?
Incorrect, the Barkingham's Fog Coat is actually the Tier 3 Storm robe, the Tier 1 Storm Robe is called Royal Uniform of Whirlwind and it gives 2% universal damage.

Answer to your question: The Walrusks are from Walruskberg, Polaris probably. I haven't been paying attention to the story much.

Question: What cheat attack do Luska Charmbeak and Ervin the Barbarian have in common?

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
George Washington on Jan 5, 2016 wrote:
Incorrect, the Barkingham's Fog Coat is actually the Tier 3 Storm robe, the Tier 1 Storm Robe is called Royal Uniform of Whirlwind and it gives 2% universal damage.

Answer to your question: The Walrusks are from Walruskberg, Polaris probably. I haven't been paying attention to the story much.

Question: What cheat attack do Luska Charmbeak and Ervin the Barbarian have in common?
Answer: The cheat the two share is the casting of Skeletal Dragon. Luska will do it if you attack him without being inked first. Ervin will do it if you fizzle. They are both painful.

Question: Under a bridge in Walruskberg is a graffiti painting done by a Penguin. What is depicted in this painting?

Survivor
Jan 26, 2013
I must say that some of us are still in our lvl thirties and don't know the answer to higher level questions so I'll start back with another question: where do the schools of life, death, and myth come from?

Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
From Mind, Body and Spirit
Also all were formerly (and currently) taught by the Drakes.

My question:
Where, in Khrysalis, do mobs experience a massive health drop after constantly adding health to mobs before?

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
Defender
Jun 09, 2015
Tyler Skyspear on Jan 31, 2016 wrote:
What is Malistare's last name?
easy drake i don't have a new one though

Survivor
May 12, 2010
Malistaire's last name is drake of course! duh! (More Like Malistarie Gone Drake!)

I don't know if this is allowed but, I Have 2 questions!

Question 1: If a new school was added what would it be? Light? a Combo? or a Combo named Galaxy?

Question 2: What Made The Spiral Go CRAZY! I don't mean Malistarie,or Morganthe, I Mean Something, Bigger!

The Main Evil! Who Made Them want to destroy the spiral? Grandfather Spider? Or is it something eviler? Like a

Giant Shadow Monster?