Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2013
3
Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
75
My question, Did ares have a healing cheat? If so, what was it?

Survivor
Feb 06, 2015
28
Epic Mrman67 on Feb 13, 2016 wrote:
My question, Did ares have a healing cheat? If so, what was it?
I don't believe so

My question is: Does Azteca fall in the wrath of Morgathe?

Survivor
Jan 16, 2013
8
Answer: No, Azteca wont fall. You will destroy Xibalba, but the sky will turn to scary and icy pieces will fall to Azteca.

Question: What mythology/story is Winged Sorrow based on?

Survivor
Feb 06, 2015
28
James MoonBlood on Feb 26, 2016 wrote:
Answer: No, Azteca wont fall. You will destroy Xibalba, but the sky will turn to scary and icy pieces will fall to Azteca.

Question: What mythology/story is Winged Sorrow based on?
Actually Azteca dies because you fail to destroy it
Even though that you can still go to the world Azteca has ice crashing down on it so we consider it destroyed.

Sorry that you misunderstood it.

-JasonFrostBreeze

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
381
James MoonBlood on Feb 26, 2016 wrote:
Answer: No, Azteca wont fall. You will destroy Xibalba, but the sky will turn to scary and icy pieces will fall to Azteca.

Question: What mythology/story is Winged Sorrow based on?
The spell, Winged Sorrow, is based off of the Harpy, found in Greek and Roman mythology.

Speaking of allusions, here is my (hopefully simple) question. What is the Imperial Palace in Polaris based on?

Best of luck!
S.S.

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
111
Shannon Skybreaker on Feb 28, 2016 wrote:
The spell, Winged Sorrow, is based off of the Harpy, found in Greek and Roman mythology.

Speaking of allusions, here is my (hopefully simple) question. What is the Imperial Palace in Polaris based on?

Best of luck!
S.S.
I think it is based off of a palace in Moscow.

On which level of the big ben dungeon is the stray cat?

Survivor
Jun 22, 2013
13
gamemaster wrote:
The Krok slayer is earned by killing 500 Kroks I think,and that's the grandfather tree...

The 8 worlds are as following:Wizard City,Krokotopia,Marleybone,MooShu,Dragonsypre,Celsia,unknown former Gobbler world,and unknown former Krok world,only 4 are accessible,a 5th coming after official launch!

Question:Who's the most powerfulest boss in the 1st world?
Well now, it is Malistaire The Undying but back in 2008 it might have been baron mordecai (only appears at halloween) if not then Lord Nightshade or Wormguts in Sunken City

You can pick the correct one

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
1570
kathey3553 on Mar 19, 2016 wrote:
I think it is based off of a palace in Moscow.

On which level of the big ben dungeon is the stray cat?
The stray cat can be found on the twelfth floor of Big Ben.

Who was Professor Falmea's predecessor as Professor of Fire Magic at the Ravenwood School of Magical Arts?

Survivor
Aug 23, 2015
42
ugh i know this but i just cant place the name. i do know that he is a Krok much like Alhazred.

TO THE MARKET!!!(math question)
in wizard city the reagent seller
How much will it cost for
2 Peridot
6 Rubies
4 Sapphires
3 Amethyst
(HINT: ALL THE ITEMS LISTED COST 15 GOLD EACH)

Survivor
Jul 15, 2012
2
exp613 on May 19, 2016 wrote:
The stray cat can be found on the twelfth floor of Big Ben.

Who was Professor Falmea's predecessor as Professor of Fire Magic at the Ravenwood School of Magical Arts?
Professor Memphis was the predecessor of Professor Falmea.


What was the name of the only character ever introduced from Mirage? and the only character ever introduced from Weirwood? (Really big hint: They are both located in the same world.)


also, side note: MOTHER WU REPRESENT

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
437
sunspark3157 on Jun 3, 2016 wrote:
Professor Memphis was the predecessor of Professor Falmea.


What was the name of the only character ever introduced from Mirage? and the only character ever introduced from Weirwood? (Really big hint: They are both located in the same world.)


also, side note: MOTHER WU REPRESENT
Nalia

What is the p101 version of Shoshun Village called?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
1570
Adam's question: I'm not sure that count's as Wizard Trivia, but do you mean Sujimura Village?

Sunspark: Adam is right Nalia DuneStrider. Beatrice Wildwind is your character that is from the Weirwood. Also there is another person from Mirage that has said she is from there. Qismah.

Nik: That would cost 225 Gold.

As for my next question: Who is the secret boss found in Mount Olympus?

Survivor
Aug 23, 2015
42
If I'm right its Airs. she's a boss you can skip[ if you solve her chess puzzle.

Foreshadowed Updates:
In some areas NPCs mention a certain world.
Which Worlds are mentioned that are not part of the Spiral...yet?

I believe there are 6 worlds that are mentioned total
some in Wisteria others in the level 100 area.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2011
49
The one person from Mirage is- Nalia Dunestrider.

The only *thing* from Weirwood is Beatrice Wildwind!

My question :Why is Dworgyn so attached to his lantern?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
1570
PIandPIE on Jul 5, 2016 wrote:
The one person from Mirage is- Nalia Dunestrider.

The only *thing* from Weirwood is Beatrice Wildwind!

My question :Why is Dworgyn so attached to his lantern?
Dworgyn likes his lantern because it was a gift to him from his one and only favoritest Uncle!

Why do all the teachers stand in front of their desks instead of behind them?

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
6
exp613 on Jul 7, 2016 wrote:
Dworgyn likes his lantern because it was a gift to him from his one and only favoritest Uncle!

Why do all the teachers stand in front of their desks instead of behind them?
This is probably because there are actually no chairs behind their desks! They must have legs of steel... well, everyone except Lydia Greyrose.

How many spells does Loremaster drop? List them!

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
11
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't "the wierwood" a name for both the wyrd and the wild in Avalon i think I remember one of the npcs calling it that, any way it would make since cause Beatrice's species are in the wild.

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
156
Megmooo602 on Aug 2, 2016 wrote:
This is probably because there are actually no chairs behind their desks! They must have legs of steel... well, everyone except Lydia Greyrose.

How many spells does Loremaster drop? List them!
Loremaster drops fifteen spells after this new update including; Athena battlesight, Brimstone revenant, Catalan, Deer knight, Goat monk, Handsome fomori, Hephaestus, Keeper of the flame, Krampus, Lord of knight, loremaster, Luminous weaver, Ninja pigs, Samoori, and Queen Calypso.

How many children does Old Cob have and who are they?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
1570
Old Cob has 3 children that we know of to date: The Rat, The Scorpion and The Bat.

Who is the Arcanum's Astral Scholar?

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
156
exp613 on Aug 12, 2016 wrote:
Old Cob has 3 children that we know of to date: The Rat, The Scorpion and The Bat.

Who is the Arcanum's Astral Scholar?
Qyburn Stellargaze, if I remember correctly.

In what world do we look for the blue oysters?

Survivor
Aug 16, 2016
1
Answer: MooShu. Question: Will we ever get a graphic update?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
1570
xKingJordans on Aug 25, 2016 wrote:
Answer: MooShu. Question: Will we ever get a graphic update?
No! (that's probably not entirely true, but you can read more about it here and elsewhere on the messageboards.)

Question: Where can one find a Pegasus Statue for one's house in the game?

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
156
exp613 on Aug 26, 2016 wrote:
No! (that's probably not entirely true, but you can read more about it here and elsewhere on the messageboards.)

Question: Where can one find a Pegasus Statue for one's house in the game?
A: Pegasus Place in Wysteria, of course!

Q: Who is Tarrak Hadfield? What does he do (enemy, npc, teacher, boss, etc.)? And which school is he?

Hero
May 07, 2015
724
XaZeRs on Sep 13, 2016 wrote:
A: Pegasus Place in Wysteria, of course!

Q: Who is Tarrak Hadfield? What does he do (enemy, npc, teacher, boss, etc.)? And which school is he?
A: he is the fire teacher in the Arcanum, I am not sure if I am right

Q: what is the name of the storm teacher in the Arcanum?