Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
Don't worry Rotten heart, I've got a question:name the 5 main worlds

question by:James Soulrider

Defender
May 29, 2009
RottenHeart on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:
Above oilkoil was correct! Yay! In the initial Wizard City quests you learn that the "creator" made land, sea, and hung stars in the sky. Bartelby and his sister the Great Raven (I assume this is Grandmother Raven you later meet in Grizzleheim) were the "first creatures". Bartleby sang the dragons, tritons and giants into existance.

-------------------------------------------------
Morganthe's prophesy is the little statement of foreboding that she says at the end of the mirror lake dungeon.

"The mirror will break
The horn will call
I strike from the sahdows
and the skies will fall!"
---------------------------------------------------

I don't have a question, and I'm sure some others have also answered the Morganthe question. So I pass.

Happy Wizarding Everybody!
Because there is no question, I'll just ask one. What is the effects of the spell dr Von's monster.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
TheNecromancyKing on Apr 23, 2013 wrote:
Because there is no question, I'll just ask one. What is the effects of the spell dr Von's monster.
It's a drain for 820 that also gives the target an Infection charm

question: This Hall of Champions miniboss is actually named after a lady. Who is it?

Survivor
Jan 23, 2013
crunkatog on Apr 23, 2013 wrote:
It's a drain for 820 that also gives the target an Infection charm

question: This Hall of Champions miniboss is actually named after a lady. Who is it?
Nekhbet.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
Myth Jedi on Apr 9, 2013 wrote:
Hi!

Hmm non-life spells i would just answer spells which are not life but that is too easy :)

1. Ghoul ( death school )
2. Vampire (death school )
3. Wraith ( death school )
4. Steal Health 300 From Minion ( for death minion )
5. Lord Of Night ( death school )
6. Sacrifice ( death school )
7. Scarecrow ( death school )
8. Dr. Von's Monster ( death school )
9. Link ( fire school )
10. Power LInk ( fire school )
11. Healing Current ( storm school )
12. Sacrifice Minion For 500 Health ( balance school )
13. Primordial ( sun school )
14. Polymorph Jaguar ( moon school )
15. Polymorph Treant ( moon school )
17. Mend ( star school )
18. Cycle Of Life ( star school )
19. Siphon Health Sacrifice Minion For 400 Health ( myth school )
20. Helping Hands ( balance school )
21. Availing Hands ( balance school )

I think thats all you might include pet heals cause you can't train pet at life school.

Now My Turn :) :)

Question: If i am Myth and i have damage 60 and i casted Spirit blade and normal Blade and got Critical what damage would i get if i attack Ice enemy without shields and block rate?
( little hint its more then 3000 damage ).

Michael BlueBright Myth Conjurer lvl 90, Techomancer
Life Theurgist lvl 52, A+ Student

( HAPPY LEARNING )
I'm gonna have to give you partial credit. Those death and minion-sacrificing spells you mentioned are categorized as life-stealing and manipulation spells respectively. Even though they do in fact heal you, the method to which one gains health is different than just simply healing yourself or others, and Primordial, Mend, and Cycle of Life wouldn't count at all because what they do is make a healing spell stronger and Polymorph Treant and Jaguar are mainly categorized as, well, polymorphs despite that they both use healing spells. But good job putting forth the effort :)

Now to answer crunkatog's question:

The Hall of Champions' miniboss that's named after a lady is Nekhbet. He's named after the Egyptian patron goddess of a city called Nekheb (and later on, the whole Upper Egypt region).

Now my question: name the piece of equipment that has the item card War Helephant with it (I don't think anyone's going to get this right!)

Survivor
Jan 11, 2013
radplayer5 on Apr 23, 2013 wrote:

Wizard city, krokotopia, marleybone, mooshu and dragonspyre.

Name the strongest boss in krokotopia. (Hint: it's a lot stronger than krokopatra)

Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
heck serpent on Apr 24, 2013 wrote:
Wizard city, krokotopia, marleybone, mooshu and dragonspyre.

Name the strongest boss in krokotopia. (Hint: it's a lot stronger than krokopatra)
groan

Sothmekhet

/groan
(not looking forward to this as Fire...so unfair)

question: what spell features the incantation "klaatu barada nikto"?

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
this is just a question

question: where do you get mounts? hint not permanent mounts

Survivor
Jun 18, 2012
bossmanyea on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
this is just a question

Answer-From the crowns shop, packs, rattlebones, etc.

question-what is storm's maximum damage chance?

Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
radplayer5 on Apr 23, 2013 wrote:

A: Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu, Dragonspyre............though there's really more than 5 if you count the worlds after it

Q: Name all the death steal health spells. /or/ The order of the polymorphs (level wise), yes including the polymorph master's cards.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2012
Energeia on Apr 24, 2013 wrote:
I'm gonna have to give you partial credit. Those death and minion-sacrificing spells you mentioned are categorized as life-stealing and manipulation spells respectively. Even though they do in fact heal you, the method to which one gains health is different than just simply healing yourself or others, and Primordial, Mend, and Cycle of Life wouldn't count at all because what they do is make a healing spell stronger and Polymorph Treant and Jaguar are mainly categorized as, well, polymorphs despite that they both use healing spells. But good job putting forth the effort :)

Now to answer crunkatog's question:

The Hall of Champions' miniboss that's named after a lady is Nekhbet. He's named after the Egyptian patron goddess of a city called Nekheb (and later on, the whole Upper Egypt region).

Now my question: name the piece of equipment that has the item card War Helephant with it (I don't think anyone's going to get this right!)
I will get it right! Lucas' Tunic of the Wars comes with War Helephant!!!

Ok then, my question...
I am asking this again because the person who answered it before did not have a legit answer.
What is the minimum level requirement needed to completely finish Grizzleheim???

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
ChocoLover10 on Apr 29, 2013 wrote:
I will get it right! Lucas' Tunic of the Wars comes with War Helephant!!!

Ok then, my question...
I am asking this again because the person who answered it before did not have a legit answer.
What is the minimum level requirement needed to completely finish Grizzleheim???
I'm counting wintertusk so... maybe 52? that area i suppose

my question: what three wizard schools do NOT have their own buildings? (seriously i mean in which the teacher for that school resides)

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Brennan123547 on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
Answer-From the crowns shop, packs, rattlebones, etc.

question-what is storm's maximum damage chance?
do you mean accuracy? with pet abilities and gear or without?

Survivor
May 21, 2011
The answer is the astral schools in celestia.
How many schools (all of them) have teachers who are not human?

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
Gabriel 1 savage p... on May 2, 2013 wrote:
I'm counting wintertusk so... maybe 52? that area i suppose

my question: what three wizard schools do NOT have their own buildings? (seriously i mean in which the teacher for that school resides)
Ah ha! Trick question! I thought you you were talking about Ravenwood but I was wrong.

Answer: Sun, Moon, and Star! Mwha ha ha ha ha!!!

Question: What are the names of all the teachers (not including sun, moon, and star of course ) and second teachers in the case of balance and death?

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
the schools sun star and moon don't have a school building of their own

now time for my question: how many spells does the myth teacher have that includes the ones that only myth students can get?

Survivor
May 14, 2009
I do not know exactly, but I think the school has (I like using the icons :P) .... let's see. I think there are 9 spells including the ones Myth Students can get.

My Question: How many areas are there in Avalon and how far are you from the end if you are in the Outer Yard? (Totally not in the area, pfft.)

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
Avatargirl1337 on May 7, 2013 wrote:
I do not know exactly, but I think the school has (I like using the icons :P) .... let's see. I think there are 9 spells including the ones Myth Students can get.

My Question: How many areas are there in Avalon and how far are you from the end if you are in the Outer Yard? (Totally not in the area, pfft.)
Caliburn
Abbey Road
High Road
Caer Lyon
The Wild
The Wyrd
Dun Dara
Outer Yard
Lakeshore
Deepwater
Crystal Caves
Ghost Avalon
Keep of Ganelon

I counted 13 areas. 5 areas excluding Outer Yard.

My question (not really a question, but...): Name all of the Carpe Diem Society members.

Explorer
May 06, 2012
ok, a real question what is the name of malerstares dead wife.(pretty easy)

by Nathan IronHammer

level 61 Diviner(storm)

Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
for the fire ceiling one there are symbols all over the place XD and what is the name of the second to last fire school spell called

Survivor
Jan 01, 2012
nateironhammer on May 11, 2013 wrote:
ok, a real question what is the name of malerstares dead wife.(pretty easy)

by Nathan IronHammer

level 61 Diviner(storm)
sylvia drake (dont know if i spelled that correctly)

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
Why is there a Kraken in Triton Avenue that appears to fight every once in a while?

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
If the question 'where do you get mounts excluding the Crown Shop is Prospector Zeke! Or you could probably get one from the kraken In triton avenue!

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
bossmanyea on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
this is just a question

Prospector Zeke