Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2011
7
paolin0906 on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
anwer: they want to devour it.

Question: how many bosses are there in Dun Dara in AValon?
i am not completely sure but 6? i'm only on CL so idk but istill like to try

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
5
Professor Falmea on Jun 11, 2008 wrote:
We played in alpha, and I wanted to bring this back. It's fun and it's a good way to learn new things about the game. If you can, answer the question of the poster before you, and then ask a new question. With the delay on posts being approved this might be a little difficult, but let's give it a go!

If I asked "What is the main color for the fire school?" The next person should quote my question and answer it - "red" of course being the answer, and then ask a new question, perhaps "How much damage does firecat do?" And so on, and so forth.

So I'll kick it off with...

Question: What's unique about the ceiling of my classroom?
Answer: Its fire proof so when your are expirementing new spells, it doesn't get on fire!
Question: If you would be able to make a new school, what would it be and what would it be based off ( myth is based off mythology of monsters, storm is based of the power of thunder etc. )

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
7
my guess is that your cealing is probably charmed to look like dancing flames

my question is- how come you see people in wizard city from all worlds except mooshu(not counting moolinda woo)?

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
1
Survivor
Jul 06, 2011
1
Dannysonic2 wrote:
The highest rank in the game is rank 10 and the highest level is 50.
No it changed to highest rank to 13 or 14 and highest level to 90.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
21
Liz1569 on Feb 4, 2013 wrote:
Q: Which tower in Ravenwood has a secret room
I believe the answer is life.

Anyhow, my new question is:

Who is the boss you have to defeat in order to gain the sun shard in order to summon Ra?

- Wolf IceRider - A Lover Of Balance -

P.S. Thanks CoolChrism for finally answering my question and for correcting me.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
49
Professor Falmea wrote:
Answer: Rattlebones corrupted them!

Question: What gave Dworgyn his hump?
Dworgyn was messing with chemicals and spilled some and it gave him his hump.

Q. Which school gets the most health

Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
25
Survivor
Sep 17, 2012
7
brodyprime wrote:
Dworgyn was messing with chemicals and spilled some and it gave him his hump.

Q. Which school gets the most health
I think its Ice......

But life gets health spells?

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
137
katshark12345 wrote:
I think its Ice......

But life gets health spells?
It's Ice.
Question: Can a lvl 37 Storm Wiz kill Azteca mobs in one hit with temp?

Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
25
Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
25
jake344 wrote:
It's Ice.
Question: Can a lvl 37 Storm Wiz kill Azteca mobs in one hit with temp?
No, Aztecans can have up to 23,000 health.

Q: What level do you get the spell Link as a fire wizard(pyromancer)?

"If you can make it all the way, why can't I?"
Sean EarthSong, Lvl 32 Pyromancer A+ Student(almost 33yay! i learn phenoix then!)
Justin GreenCoin, Lvl 9 Therugist Golem Tower Champion

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
1
jake344 wrote:
It's Ice.
Question: Can a lvl 37 Storm Wiz kill Azteca mobs in one hit with temp?
Answer: Yes, if the Azteca mobs are myth and the Wizard can Critical, which is if they have a crown gear and have 2 gained pips.. I guess he can.
If the Azteca mob is not myth and the Wizard cannot Critical, he cannot.

~ Friend of Ravenwood,
Dylan

Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
42
Professor Falmea on Jun 11, 2008 wrote:
We played in alpha, and I wanted to bring this back. It's fun and it's a good way to learn new things about the game. If you can, answer the question of the poster before you, and then ask a new question. With the delay on posts being approved this might be a little difficult, but let's give it a go!

If I asked "What is the main color for the fire school?" The next person should quote my question and answer it - "red" of course being the answer, and then ask a new question, perhaps "How much damage does firecat do?" And so on, and so forth.

So I'll kick it off with...

Question: What's unique about the ceiling of my classroom?
It is covered in burn marks and ash

Survivor
Apr 29, 2011
12
Adien Pearce on Feb 20, 2013 wrote:
Answer: Its fire proof so when your are expirementing new spells, it doesn't get on fire!
Question: If you would be able to make a new school, what would it be and what would it be based off ( myth is based off mythology of monsters, storm is based of the power of thunder etc. )
Most likely majestic magic. In this school you would be able to control fused creatures like a fire horse or a pandeer( panther fused with deer). I also love mythical creatures so I might add some mythical effects. Like fire breathing.

K so my question is, how many total quests are there in wizard city?

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
207
Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
21
Merle is from Avalon! Next question, what is a Drake and what world do you learn what it is?

Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
8
a drake is the last name of malistaire and cyrus.
I'm gonna say you learn it in dragonspyre.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
354
Greeky26 on Mar 5, 2013 wrote:
Merle is from Avalon! Next question, what is a Drake and what world do you learn what it is?
A Drake is a dragon of some sort, and you learn about them in DS, a.k.a. Dragonspyre.

Question: (Have to do early studying!) Who won the battle of the tritons, giants, and dragons!?

Fire is the power of heat and love. ~ Alura Battleheart, level 74 pyromancer.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2012
13
Alura BH on Mar 6, 2013 wrote:
A Drake is a dragon of some sort, and you learn about them in DS, a.k.a. Dragonspyre.

Question: (Have to do early studying!) Who won the battle of the tritons, giants, and dragons!?

Fire is the power of heat and love. ~ Alura Battleheart, level 74 pyromancer.
As far as I know, there was no stated winner of the battle in the game, because it says they kept attacking each other until the First World was destroyed (and later remade into the spiral by Bartleby). It is kind of hard to declare a winner if the world is destroyed. The reason there is no stated winner is likely so one school will not be portrayed as better than the rest.

Question: How do you get the "Crusher Crusher" badge? (be specific)

Survivor
Jan 23, 2013
45
Quantize on Jun 13, 2008 wrote:
Well Vandion asked his question in invisible font, so I'll just make up an invisible answer :)

Invisible answer =

Question : Why are the gobblers in Colossus Boulevard?
Answer: They were chased away from their home world by witches.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2013
45
ChocoLover10 on Mar 6, 2013 wrote:
As far as I know, there was no stated winner of the battle in the game, because it says they kept attacking each other until the First World was destroyed (and later remade into the spiral by Bartleby). It is kind of hard to declare a winner if the world is destroyed. The reason there is no stated winner is likely so one school will not be portrayed as better than the rest.

Question: How do you get the "Crusher Crusher" badge? (be specific)
You have to defeat the Spike The Crusher by tipping the milk bottles on lower floors on the 14 level in the Big Ben clock tower.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
4
ChocoLover10 on Mar 6, 2013 wrote:
As far as I know, there was no stated winner of the battle in the game, because it says they kept attacking each other until the First World was destroyed (and later remade into the spiral by Bartleby). It is kind of hard to declare a winner if the world is destroyed. The reason there is no stated winner is likely so one school will not be portrayed as better than the rest.

Question: How do you get the "Crusher Crusher" badge? (be specific)
Spill all the milk bottles in Big Ben then defeat the secret boss Spike the Crusher.

What little critter does Zeke want you to find in Avalon?

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
186
ChocoLover10 on Mar 6, 2013 wrote:
As far as I know, there was no stated winner of the battle in the game, because it says they kept attacking each other until the First World was destroyed (and later remade into the spiral by Bartleby). It is kind of hard to declare a winner if the world is destroyed. The reason there is no stated winner is likely so one school will not be portrayed as better than the rest.

Question: How do you get the "Crusher Crusher" badge? (be specific)
You defeat Crusher, an optinal boss in Ironworks.

Question: what is the first quest in the game?

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
49
Haley MoonHeart on Mar 9, 2013 wrote:
You defeat Crusher, an optinal boss in Ironworks.

Question: what is the first quest in the game?
It's called "Unicorn's Folly" in which you give a letter to private stillson.

Q.What is the quest for the "Wooly Mammoth" spell called? (both quests)