Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
I dont know but i will do a question.

(this one i think is tricky) What made meowiarty evil?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
ccffcg123 wrote:
Next question : What Type is Gurtok Demon, What type is Gurtok Piercer, and what type is Gurtok FireBender?

Demon is balance Piercer is ice firebender is fire.

NEW QUESTION: How many professors are there in ravenwood?

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
mwanah01 wrote:
ccffcg123 wrote:
Next question : What Type is Gurtok Demon, What type is Gurtok Piercer, and what type is Gurtok FireBender?

6 not counting dwargin, and malon ashthorn, 7 counting them.

NEW QUESTION PLEASE ANSWER. after level 7 what level do you have to be to get another assignment from your teacher?

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
mwanah01 wrote:
ccffcg123 wrote:

Demon Death, Firebender fire, Piercer Death.......... the piercer has a mixed up type.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
yidskey wrote:
mwanah01 wrote:
ccffcg123 wrote:

6 not counting dwargin, and malon ashthorn, 7 counting them.

NEW QUESTION PLEASE ANSWER. after level 7 what level do you have to be to get another assignment from your teacher?

Level 13. New question : whitch school can heal others?

Survivor
Sep 09, 2008
Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
Omanup wrote:
Life.

What is the name of the Death, and the name of the Balance tree?

I am going to guess. death is mathew and balance norton.

Question: What is the name of the detective in marlybone?

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009

Question: What gave Dworgyn his hump?

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :shocOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I know this one! It is because of the photo processing cemichals!

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
No ................. It's Mortin and Niles! It's Sherlock Bones. Next question: Name every school tree, not just in Ravenwood, Krokotopia and DragonSpyre too.

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
ooh nice question death mortis, fire burnie and ashley, myth ivan, balance niles, life blossom,um um um darn it i cant think of any more will check other posts for the answer, I'll be back!

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
ccffcg123 wrote:
No ................. It's Mortin and Niles! It's Sherlock Bones. Next question: Name every school tree, not just in Ravenwood, Krokotopia and DragonSpyre too.

Ivan norton ashley mathew that is all i can remember!

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
lanzuis wrote:

(This one I think is tricky,) What made meowiarty evil?

Because dogs rule MarleyBone and Meowiarty doesn't feel that is " a good thing " lol. He thinks cats should rule. Next question: Uh I can't think of any good one so I'll give any random one, You'll have to guess, What am I in game ( Novice, Apprentice, Initiate, Journeyman, etc.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
ccffcg123 wrote:
lanzuis wrote:

(This one I think is tricky,) What made meowiarty evil?

Because dogs rule MarleyBone and Meowiarty doesn't feel that is " a good thing " lol. He thinks cats should rule. Next question: Uh I can't think of any good one so I'll give any random one, You'll have to guess, What am I in game ( Novice, Apprentice, Initiate, Journeyman, etc.

Initiate?

OK, my question is for Dalia Falmea ok, what is the name of the hidden boss at the end of Tree of Life in Mooshu?

p.s.: I Know!

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
Defender
Dec 09, 2008
Next question: When you start a school it says famous people that were from that magic, so what class is Kleopatra in?

P.S. somebody answer my tree question soon or I'll answer it.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
ccffcg123 wrote:

Mortis is Death. Blossom is Life. Ivan is Myth. Bernie and Ashley are Fire. Kelvin is Ice. Torrence is Storm. Niles is Balance.

Next Question: What is the name of the final boss in mooshu?

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
ccffcg123 wrote:
Next question: When you start a school it says famous people that were from that magic, so what class is Kleopatra in?

Kleopatra is in storm class or if you are talking about Cleopatra that is in balance.

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
ccffcg123 wrote:

fire and ice tree is kelvin and storm tree is torrence

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
ccffcg123 wrote:

Cleopatra is balance

NEW QUESTION: Why do you need to proceed to MarleyBone once you've completed the Temple of Storms? HINT: Something was taken there.

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
Ok Ivan, Blossom, Niles, Burnie, Ashley, Kelvin, Torrence, Mortin. There, I didn't even have to check. :D

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
LucarioAura45 wrote:
ccffcg123 wrote:

Cleopatra is balance

NEW QUESTION: Why do you need to proceed to MarleyBone once you've completed the Temple of Storms? HINT: Something was taken there.

The way you get to Marleybone is because the Krocimon was stolen.

New question: Who is the lady at the end of unicornway?

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
LucarioAura45 wrote:
ccffcg123 wrote:

Cleopatra is balance

To retrieve the Krokonimicon from the asophiguas, I spelled that wrong I am sure.

Question: Who is the lady at the end of unicornway?

ME!!!

New question: What hand do I hold my wand in?

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
Survivor
Nov 06, 2008
LadyOriel wrote:
Question: Who is the lady at the end of unicornway?

ME!!!

New question: What hand do I hold my wand in?

your hands? or is that a sword????

Taylor LifeDreamer
an ice wizard