Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2008
20
1Sonicboom wrote:
dakster5588 wrote:
no one knows or wants to answer so i'm gonna post a new one for those somwhat new to the game:)

Q:how do you get to the 2nd world?


When you beat LordNightshade


no you dont, first you get the quest from ambrose and the quest is called Krokatopia and to get that quest you need to finish firecat alley, cyclops lane, and colossus lane. thank you

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
155
New question!

How many floors do you have to complete before you have to fight Meowiarty?

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
155
flyersfan48 wrote:
thefireball123456 wrote:
New Question people!!!!

Question: What School has the most powerful minion?


i should know this. ice. it uses attacks only and the spells it uses are fire elf, lightning bats, and storm shark.


I was hoping one person would say the Death school, because it IS the Death School. 7 power pips = a wraith minion with 1,400 health. Another reason for death is that it uses other spells such as Kraken, and Absorb Shield.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
46
thefireball123456 wrote:
New question!

How many floors do you have to complete before you have to fight Meowiarty?



I am going to guess, 8?

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
155
critterkins wrote:
thefireball123456 wrote:
New question!

How many floors do you have to complete before you have to fight Meowiarty?



I am going to guess, 8?


Your close...

Think of floors that should take around 2 hours to complete.

Explorer
Sep 11, 2008
93
14... then comes the 15th and it is ur turn to fight meowiarty. But if you're counting counterweights... i think it would be... umm... 30 floors, but I am not including the more opens spaces with the levers.


New question...

What do you have to do in the quest to get the lvl 48 collossus pet and is it available to lower levels. ( like lvl 37 or something like that )

I know it says level 48, but I think I have seen lower levels with it... I think...

Destiny

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
46
thefireball123456 wrote:
critterkins wrote:
thefireball123456 wrote:
New question!

How many floors do you have to complete before you have to fight Meowiarty?



I am going to guess, 8?


Your close...

Think of floors that should take around 2 hours to complete.


2 HOURS! It took me a half an hour! 13 then!

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
46
Dorrisa wrote:
14... then comes the 15th and it is ur turn to fight meowiarty. But if you're counting counterweights... i think it would be... umm... 30 floors, but I am not including the more opens spaces with the levers.


New question...

What do you have to do in the quest to get the lvl 48 collossus pet and is it available to lower levels. ( like lvl 37 or something like that )

I know it says level 48, but I think I have seen lower levels with it... I think...

Destiny



Have no idea! I am only level 35! New question! What is the last boss in moo shu? hint, jade........................................................

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
339
critterkins wrote:
Dorrisa wrote:
14... then comes the 15th and it is ur turn to fight meowiarty. But if you're counting counterweights... i think it would be... umm... 30 floors, but I am not including the more opens spaces with the levers.


New question...

What do you have to do in the quest to get the lvl 48 collossus pet and is it available to lower levels. ( like lvl 37 or something like that )

I know it says level 48, but I think I have seen lower levels with it... I think...

Destiny



Have no idea! I am only level 35! New question! What is the last boss in moo shu? hint, jade........................................................


You probably didn't need to give a hint. JADE ONI!

New Question:

What is the name of all the major places inside the Krokosphinx? And what is the name of the ghost-like minotaur enemy that you fight in the center of it for a side quest?

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
339
critterkins wrote:
neww question: What is malistere's favorite food?

Probably defenseless little kids.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
46
Windlilly wrote:
critterkins wrote:
Dorrisa wrote:
14... then comes the 15th and it is ur turn to fight meowiarty. But if you're counting counterweights... i think it would be... umm... 30 floors, but I am not including the more opens spaces with the levers.


New question...

What do you have to do in the quest to get the lvl 48 collossus pet and is it available to lower levels. ( like lvl 37 or something like that )

I know it says level 48, but I think I have seen lower levels with it... I think...

Destiny




sorry if i am making this long! have no idea! new question:
what is cyrus's favorite thing?


Have no idea! I am only level 35! New question! What is the last boss in moo shu? hint, jade........................................................


You probably didn't need to give a hint. JADE ONI!

New Question:

What is the name of all the major places inside the Krokosphinx? And what is the name of the ghost-like minotaur enemy that you fight in the center of it for a side quest?

Survivor
Nov 08, 2008
20
Windlilly wrote:
neww question: What is malistere's favorite food?

Probably defenseless little kids.

o i got a new question!!! :D

Q: why is malistare doing this to all the worlds?

Hint: there are two answer so you better answer them 8)

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
2
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
23
mastermike wrote:
what is the point of the smiths


TO BRING JOY AND HAPPIESNESS TO ALL ...gosh

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
199
okalawolf wrote:
Windlilly wrote:
neww question: What is malistere's favorite food?

Probably defenseless little kids.

o i got a new question!!! :D

Q: why is malistare doing this to all the worlds?

Hint: there are two answer so you better answer them 8)



1:ripping them apart
2:trying to take over them

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
27
I have a good question. let's see if anyone can guess it.

Q: How did Ambrose become headmaster?


:D may be tricky.

Hint: ask a teacher. (not ambrose)

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
155
Defender
Feb 07, 2009
155
Remember the question: How do you cure the Emperor?

I think I know the answer. In the beginning of Mooshu you had to pass three tests. When you pass them and find out the Emperor is gravely ill he sends you to a goat monk and the goat monk tells you to restore the three test's names. I think the names of the tests are: strength, spirit, and body?

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
26
I'm not at kishibe village yet, so can I ask my own question?

Smogger is a hidden boss in marleybone. In which area can you find him?

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
155
sword5963 wrote:
I'm not at kishibe village yet, so can I ask my own question?

Smogger is a hidden boss in marleybone. In which area can you find him?


Katzenstein's lab.

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
62
Here is a stumper for you:


WHERe do you get the sunbird pet and HOW do you get it?



BONUS: what BADGE do you get after you defeat malistare AND krokopatra?

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
9
Windlilly wrote:
flyersfan48 wrote:
new question, what class is known for health? and also meowiarty an administrator? thats odd


Ice School, just like my main character, Sierra Winterbreeze. I'm only level 35 and have 2500 health.


no it's the life school

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
199
rob78 wrote:
I have a good question. let's see if anyone can guess it.

Q: How did Ambrose become headmaster?


:D may be tricky.

Hint: ask a teacher. (not ambrose)


i know!

he founded ravenwood and wizard city!

lol i smart :D

Survivor
May 03, 2009
19
uhhh no Question? k so uhhhh ill just go to the next question?

i gots no question...

Oh wait! yes i do!

Question:How much does a red and black dragon cost?
Hint:the first color i said goes on the left side of the colors and the second on the right

Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
18
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
Good question, I'll have to venture over to Krok after my last class today and check it out. I'll let you know. ::grin::

And though I do quite like extra spicy hot wings, it can't hold a candle to pasta arrabiata!
--------------
“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.”
Professor Falmea
(aka Leah Ruben, your fearless Associate Producer!)
i like the saying it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!